• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordy88

WTB

WII U:
Bayonetta 2 (with Bayonetta 1)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Mario 3d World

3DS:

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Selling:. Paypal Gift.

Soulflarz

Banned
There's a rule in this thread: you have to post the drawing.

B7rW9vsCEAATXXZ.jpg

Just linking it from my twitter upload >.> I question the validity of this rule, but whatever :p

Heysoos

WTS:

All Xbox One

New:

Lord of the Rings Shadow of Mordor - $30
Killer Instinct Season Combo Breaker Pack (Season 1 + TJ Combo)- $15

Used:

Sunset Overdrive - $25

Prices includes shipping to US. Paypal or Amazon Payments. Feel free to PM.

Looking to trade or sell the following:
*ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG(XBOX One)
*ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY(XBOX One)
BOTH codes for ONLY $20.00 via PayPal Gift. I will also consider things like Xbox, PSN, WiiU points/gift cards or Live/PS+ Subscription Cards

I am also looking to purchase/trade for a Playstation VITA 32GB MEMORY CARD

Please message me privately with any offers, questions, concerns or anything else. You can also message me via Xbox Live tp Bully 4 MIZZOU. Messaging me via Xbox Live will probably reach me the fastest so if you want a reply right away you might want to try that route. THANKS!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah same here. There is a reason Buyers get feedback too. Filing a dispute on Paypal is not a joke and should never be done lightly.
Yeah, that is a LEGAL ACTION and Paypal themselves try as best they can to deter you from doing it and offer other methods of sorting things out with the seller and give suggested timetables for when it might be appropriate and everything. If he just blasted through ignoring all of those after only 5 hours... holy shit.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Digital Mass Effect Trilogy. Any idea where?
I bought a copy from GameStop online for $10. But that was during the holidays. You'll need to wait it out for the next sale.

I am not going to leave any feedback because the buyer seems to be fairly new and I hope that he has future successful transactions that aren't tainted by this one, however I feel the situation is worth mentioning as I don't want sellers to get screwed in the future.

Buyer E the Shaggy contacted me yesterday to buy my discounted PSN credit (that I do not make ANY profit from despite the fact that I sell it quite often) at 10:42 AM. I told him to go ahead and send the money and make sure that I receive the full amount (minus my 10% discount) on my end, however he wanted to do that (gift or pay fees). He doesn't send the payment until about 24 hours later (10:39 AM today) and messages me to let me know that he sent payment.

I got home from out of town this morning at about 5 AM and have been asleep most of the day. My gf wanted me to buy her food, so she woke me up sometime in the early afternoon. I admit I might have browsed GAF while I was getting ready to pick her up some food so I might have been "active" on GAF during that time, but I did not yet check my PMs. I pick up the food, come home, then pass out again. Less than five hours after he sends payment, he sends me a message at 3:04 PM that he needs the credit today. I'm still asleep obviously. Less than 30 minutes after he sends the second message (3:29 PM), I receive a DISPUTE from Paypal. So I wait 24 hours for him to send payment and less than five hours after he sends payment, I already receive a dispute on my account. Not only that, but he didn't pay fees or gift the payment like I requested so I was already losing money by providing a service that I don't profit from in the first place.

For those who don't sell on Paypal, disputes suck because they leave a black mark on your account. If anxious buyers keep disputing me, I might have to close my account and not be able to sell on GAF ever again. In addition, a dispute can cost the seller a $20-30 fee from Paypal. I'm glad that Paypal has disputes, but they suck and they should be reserved for REAL SCAMMING, not someone who hasn't replied in less than FIVE HOURS.

Last time I checked, I had the third most positive feedback on the B/S/T feedback list. I have zero intention to scam anyone. If I scammed someone for $100-200, I'd be an idiot as I do legitimately sell a lot of stuff on here so I'd be losing far more than I gain. I have (very often) sold rare stuff for MSRP, given stuff away for free, picked up items and shipped them out for members who don't have them available locally, and shipped items overseas for international GAF for basically cost of shipping. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed at being put in this position but I do not like the implication that I'm trying to steal from anyone.

I gave E The Shaggy a full refund and hope he has better luck with another seller. This is not negative or neutral feedback. Nor is this specifically meant to put him on blast. It's mostly just to let new buyers know that you have to be a little patient with sellers as they do not exist solely to serve you (and also to let off a little bit of steam). We have lives and our schedules may not match up with yours. If he had told me yesterday that he needed the credit ASAP and couldn't pay me until 11 AM today, I would have stayed up all night to get him the credit that he needed. Sellers will work with you buyers, you just have to let them know what's going on and take your finger off the trigger.
Just give the dude a neutral/negative feedback. Buyers have feedback, too. Otherwise, you're throwing all of us to the wolves.

NoRéN

For those who don't sell on Paypal, disputes suck because they leave a black mark on your account. If anxious buyers keep disputing me, I might have to close my account and not be able to sell on GAF ever again. In addition, a dispute can cost the seller a $20-30 fee from Paypal. I'm glad that Paypal has disputes, but they suck and they should be reserved for REAL SCAMMING, not someone who hasn't replied in less than FIVE HOURS.
This part made a bit mad that I didn't leave a negative for that dude that pulled that shit on me and claimed it was a misunderstanding with a friend whose account they used or whatever.

SmokeMaxX, you're a reliable dude. No need to worry about anyone thinking otherwise.

Riddy

Sounds like a negative experience to me and should be worthy of a negative mark. What if this user does the same with another? Feedback should be explicit and justified to help others make informed decisions on any NeoGAF user. I will be certain to make a mental to not deal with this user, even if you are deciding to give them a free pass.

Completely agree. I've had a user leave a disgruntled note on this thread for not having responded to his messages within a day and a half...over thanksgiving holiday. I refused to do business with him afterwards, and I will do the same for this user as well. On top of leaving a potential mark on your paypal account, he gave you completely unnecessary stress and wasted your time. Screw that. That's negative feedback in my book.

blurr

WTS

Borderlands 2 US Vita code

I would like 20$ PSN credit for it. If you have a game code you can trade, that's fine too.

_hekk05

Banned
I am not going to leave any feedback because the buyer seems to be fairly new and I hope that he has future successful transactions that aren't tainted by this one, however I feel the situation is worth mentioning as I don't want sellers to get screwed in the future.

That's rough man. I'm still pretty grateful for you being patient with my bank's fiasco. Good lord I spent the better part of the week watching my bank and paypal talking past each other.

At least its fixed now

Buyer E the Shaggy contacted me yesterday to buy my discounted PSN credit (that I do not make ANY profit from despite the fact that I sell it quite often) at 10:42 AM. I told him to go ahead and send the money and make sure that I receive the full amount (minus my 10% discount) on my end, however he wanted to do that (gift or pay fees). He doesn't send the payment until about 24 hours later (10:39 AM today) and messages me to let me know that he sent payment.

I got home from out of town this morning at about 5 AM and have been asleep most of the day. My gf wanted me to buy her food, so she woke me up sometime in the early afternoon. I admit I might have browsed GAF while I was getting ready to pick her up some food so I might have been "active" on GAF during that time, but I did not yet check my PMs. I pick up the food, come home, then pass out again. Less than five hours after he sends payment, he sends me a message at 3:04 PM that he needs the credit today. I'm still asleep obviously. Less than 30 minutes after he sends the second message (3:29 PM), I receive a DISPUTE from Paypal. So I wait 24 hours for him to send payment and less than five hours after he sends payment, I already receive a dispute on my account. Not only that, but he didn't pay fees or gift the payment like I requested so I was already losing money by providing a service that I don't profit from in the first place.

Last time I checked, I had the third most positive feedback on the B/S/T feedback list. I have zero intention to scam anyone. If I scammed someone for $100-200, I'd be an idiot as I do legitimately sell a lot of stuff on here so I'd be losing far more than I gain. I have (very often) sold rare stuff for MSRP, given stuff away for free, picked up items and shipped them out for members who don't have them available locally, and shipped items overseas for international GAF for basically cost of shipping. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed at being put in this position but I do not like the implication that I'm trying to steal from anyone.

I gave E The Shaggy a full refund and hope he has better luck with another seller. This is not negative or neutral feedback. Nor is this specifically meant to put him on blast. It's mostly just to let new buyers know that you have to be a little patient with sellers as they do not exist solely to serve you (and also to let off a little bit of steam). We have lives and our schedules may not match up with yours. If he had told me yesterday that he needed the credit ASAP and couldn't pay me until 11 AM today, I would have stayed up all night to get him the credit that he needed. Sellers will work with you buyers, you just have to let them know what's going on and take your finger off the trigger.
Sorry to hear that. Buyers really do need to be patient. If there's ever a short delay, even if a day or two, just be patient because people have lives outside of GAF.

I've bought from SmokeMaxX numerous times and have not had a single issue. Service has been very fast.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 99 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $65
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Northeastmonk

H3xum

Sorry to hear about that experience. You're a reliable guy on here though, you don't have to fret. As a matter of fact, we had a pleasant transaction.

I had a very similar experience with the user TheOldSlimer just a few weekends ago. We had a deal in place, my Vita for his 3DS. We exchanged addresses and other contact info and he had a package ready to send out. Mine was equally ready, however, at the very last minute on Friday evening, there was an emergency that took me a few hundred miles away from my home so I wasn't able to respond as quickly as he would have (or I would have, for that matter) liked. His response was to call and have USPS seize the package and send it back to him and then left me negative feedback on here....which I believe he changed to neutral by now, but regardless.

We had great communication, I just simply got taken away for 2 days. I got the tracking info out to him when I returned home and the package was out for delivery. I was just informed the other day that he received the Vita (last Thursday) and is now turning around and sending it right back to me, leaving me spinning my wheels without my Vita or the agreed upon trade for his 3DSXL for 2+ weeks now. Waste of postage and time because of what I presume were nerves.

Only reason why I write this is to sympathize with Smoke and because I'm currently trying to move that Vita again and I don't want anyone who saw that hastily written negative feedback from him to think I can't be trusted.

maxcriden

Sorry to hear about that experience. You're a reliable guy on here though, you don't have to fret. As a matter of fact, we had a pleasant transaction.

I had a very similar experience with the user TheOldSlimer just a few weekends ago. We had a deal in place, my Vita for his 3DS. We exchanged addresses and other contact info and he had a package ready to send out. Mine was equally ready, however, at the very last minute on Friday evening, there was an emergency that took me a few hundred miles away from my home so I wasn't able to respond as quickly as he would have (or I would have, for that matter) liked. His response was to call and have USPS seize the package and send it back to him and then left me negative feedback on here....which I believe he changed to neutral by now, but regardless.

We had great communication, I just simply got taken away for 2 days. I got the tracking info out to him when I returned home and the package was out for delivery. I was just informed the other day that he received the Vita (last Thursday) and is now turning around and sending it right back to me, leaving me spinning my wheels without my Vita or the agreed upon trade for his 3DSXL for 2+ weeks now. Waste of postage and time because of what I presume were nerves.

Only reason why I write this is to sympathize with Smoke and because I'm currently trying to move that Vita again and I don't want anyone who saw that hastily written negative feedback from him to think I can't be trusted.

Wow, that is ridiculously frustrating. I'm sorry to hear it. That makes me want to buy your Vita and I don't even want a Vita.

wiibomb

I'm really sorry to hear this max, I know that you are an excellent seller and this was totally uncalled, it was just 5 hours after all..

I think this could very well be because of mistrusting issues with the buyer, may be because the buyer didn't know you well.. idk..

but since you are the only person willing to help those of us outside the US with several requests, please do not stop helping us, it would be very bad for us who depend of people like you to get those US only things, you are quite helpful and I know many like me appreciate a lot you help

E the Shaggy

Just wanted to swing in and say I'm sorry about all this. This is the first time I've used GAF for buying anything and honestly had no idea that when you try to get a refund, it puts a blackmark on Paypal.

I was a bit nervous in general and when having not heard back for awhile, thought I had been swindled, so I attempted to pull the plug. Don't take this as a slight against you in anyway or anything, I'm entirely new to using GAF and was nervous going in.

You seem like a really great seller and should continue selling on the site. Again, my apologies and I'll contact Paypal to see if I can clear up the dispute.

maxcriden

Just wanted to swing in and say I'm sorry about all this. This is the first time I've used GAF for buying anything and honestly had no idea that when you try to get a refund, it puts a blackmark on Paypal.

I was a bit nervous in general and when having not heard back for awhile, thought I had been swindled, so I attempted to pull the plug. Don't take this as a slight against you in anyway or anything, I'm entirely new to using GAF and was nervous going in.

You seem like a really great seller and should continue selling on the site. Again, my apologies and I'll contact Paypal to see if I can clear up the dispute.

Very good of you to come in and apologize like this IMO; most who are called out publicly never pop in here to do so.

FWIW, in the future you should definitely post in here and ask and/or consult the feedback list in the OP if you have any concerns about a deal, whether you're pondering one or in the midst of one.

Fireblend

Banned
Yeah, I'd say anything less than 24 hours of non-communication shouldn't be taken as proof of having been scammed when dealing with people, and even then, you should try to resolve any issue by PM or through here first (I'm sure if you'd posted about it here we would have told you Smoke is one of the best posters here, and that five hours wasn't a long time anyway), before taking any action with Paypal, specially considering Paypal will side with you as a buyer 99% of the time (always pay your fees, people) and also when dealing with members with positive feedback, of which SmokeMaxX has more than enough. I have dealt with him countless times before, and I've had nothing but positive experiences.

GAFfers have their own lives, too. Five hours was definitely way too premature.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

WTS:

2x Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Brand new/sealed (with artbook) - $50 + shipping (each)

Cowboy Bebop Collectors Edition Part 1 Bluray - $32 (negotiable/Used but in fantastic condition) + shipping (NOTE: this is the Region Free edition that was released in Europe that only contains about half of the episodes, but does include a mini-artbook that I believe was only released in this collection)

MUnited83

For you.
WTS:
Far Cry 4 (Uplay) - 28$
The Crew (Uplay) - 28$
Assassin's Creed Unity (Uplay) - 28$

Talos Principle - 24.5$

Murdered Soul Suspect -4$

All region free.

WTB

Adventure Time Seasons 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
The Wire Seasons 1 and 2
GTA V PS4

WTS

3DS:

Mario Kart 7
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Xbox 360:
Dark Souls
One black and one white controller

PS3:
Dark Souls 2
CODBLOPS

PS4:
NBA 2K14

I have positive feedback, ship to US, PayPal preferred. PM with offers.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Games, Systems, and PC Parts for Sale.

-3$ for shipping, unless larger package. Pick up will be free.
-Uploading pictures of all games in a separate album.

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia - 63$
Twilight Princess - 50$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 35$

DS.
Pokemon Black(New) - 36$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 5$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 50$ New, 30$ Used
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 14$
The World Ends With You(Complete) - 18$ - Pending

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 12$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 14$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 12$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 52$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 53$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 55$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 10$
Prinny Can I really be the Hero?(Complete) - 10$
Tactics Orge(Complete) - 10$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$
Crisis Core(Game Only) - 3$

PC
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 30$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 15$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 5$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 10$

I'll do a special deal on the PC Games. 35$ Shipped for all of them minus SH2 and Mists of Panderia

Special Note - Diablo III, Starcraft II, Tera, and Warcraft III Expansion. I know some people like to have a physical package. I will sell them each for 2$. Includes everything but the working CDKey.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Postcards(Complete) - 24$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Pink Sweets + Muchi Muchi Pork(Complete) - 63$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 18$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - 70$ - Pending

Dreamcast
Gunbird 2(Complete) - 38$
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 65$

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 16$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 12$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 27$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 19$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 42$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 50$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō(Complete) - 20$.
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 25$
VP2(Complete) 13$

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 SE(Complete) - 16$
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 10$

Systems
PSP 3000 Model - 70$
Gameboy Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 40$
Pokemon Walker - 10$

PC Parts.
i5 2500 3.3ghz - 70$

Additional items with purchases uploaded.

Additional Items

Selling. Shipping 3$ minus larger items.

HapTn6h.jpg

Tales of Xillia CE - 100$. Opened but barely touched

Tales of Xillia 2 CE - 100$ New.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - 125$ New.

GOYOu01.jpg

Tales of Symphonia. 19$

DMC4 - 4$

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - 10$

nV26h00.jpg

Diablo III, Tera, Warcraft III Frozen Throne, and Starcraft II are just boxes. Figured someone may like them for collection purposes.

Otherwise everything else is complete.

30$ for everything shipped.

cmqPtRU.jpg

All are Criterion Collection and new unless noted.

Seven Samurai DVD Used - 18$
Chungking Express - 125$
Godzilla - 14$
The Seventh Seal - 17$
In The Mood For Love - 21$
House - 18$
Harakiri - 17$
The Double Life of Veronique - 18$
Carlos - 22$
The Human Condition DVD - 45$
The Magician - 15$
Paths of Glory - 19$