• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• The Last of Us
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

etae

Seriously super awesome Positive trade (seller) feedback for ekgrey

Traded a Wii U games/accessories for his PS4 with games/accessories
Excellent communication throughout the process. Extremely pleasant to deal with. Went above and beyond to answer questions, post pics, offer suggestions, etc. Thanks again!!!

I think this counts as seller feedback. We both had to ship items. Does anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Positive Seller Feedback for JoseDFrog

Positive Seller Feedback for Needham

both these guys were great! very quick and precise communication, transactions went smoothly, and both items i bought from them came in about three days. items came in the condition as promised, and were delivered in a timely manner. would highly recommended both sellers to other Gaffers, both of these guys were professional and very accommodating.

I'm a new guy to the B/S/T thread, so as far as this transaction goes, if you have a good amount of positive feedback from other people you have traded with, I have no problems going first and giving you the steam key.

If you're like me and have very few or no amount of positive feedback, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to work something out in order to come to an amicable transaction solution. Anyways on with the show.

Btw please feel free to PM anything regarding the potential trade below whatever it may be: offer/questions/random hilarious quotes...anyways.

WTS:

Saints row - Gat Out of Hell Steam key

Want - Amazon gift card code

Price is negotiable - I am not looking to make some super duper profit for this transaction and spend it on whatever I want. My monitor blew out on me a month ago, and I am limited to using my PC on the only HD TV in a house of 4 people, and it is causing problems as I have to share it with them. I have no privacy when it comes to using my pc as anyone that walks in the living room can see everything that I am doing.

As I have a shitty job and most of each paycheck goes directly to the house whenever I get paid, my only recourse is to slowly build up gift credit on amazon to heavily soften the blow to my bank account in order to purchase a decent monitor for the time being. I'm even resorting to building up said credit using bing search and shit like swagbucks. It's slow and it's not pretty, so any boost,however small, I can get to the goal of buying a new monitor and regaining some semblance of privacy in my life is an opportunity I can turn away from.

You can call it strange, dumb, or even silly, but I like to have some form of privacy when it comes to browsing the internet. I've grown to the point where I'm almost paranoid to check my bank balance when anyone in the room can see me typing in my account details. It's even more of a pain in the ass when everyone can see what I type in conversations to friends and whatever.

NeOak

WTS: Amiibos (sealed)

Im getting out of the amiibo game.
I have pretty much all of them.
I'm selling the The rare ones for $25 (they are the German ones)

Lil Mac
Wii Fit Trainer

All others are going for $9 each, may be some slight differences but overall I just want them gone lol. If someone wants a bundle that will be the best bang for buck. PM me if interested GAF Gold

Also for sell Wii U GameCube adapter $45

All prices does not include shipping, please add $5

Called it

Buying amiibos.

If you in the market of selling I'm in the market for buying lol
Dibs when you decide to sell them in 2 months

:p
Lol you fortune teller you.

:p

ZeroX03

Banned
UK & Ireland GAF, I have 4200 stars burning a hole in my UK Club Nintendo account. If anyone wants something at or under that amount, I'll use my points to have that item shipped to any address in the UK & Ireland. Price is £14. PM me if interested.

Here are some items that are available under 4200 stars:

5287-5492a770aa81c.png
5275-5486f7f5aeacf.png

5265-5475980ebe6ff.png
5005-508656cb76607.png

Flandy

You can call it strange, dumb, or even silly, but I like to have some form of privacy when it comes to browsing the internet. I've grown to the point where I'm almost paranoid to check my bank balance when anyone in the room can see me typing in my account details. It's even more of a pain in the ass when everyone can see what I type in conversations to friends and whatever.

Sounds perfectly normal to me :x

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 99 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

Windows 10 upgrade free for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users for first year
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $65
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Arla

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
One more positive seller feedback to SmokeMaxX!

Next up, stuff!

I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $30/shipped.

I have a preorder for the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition I am willing to sell too. It's an in-store preorder at GameStop. I'd like $90/shipped for this. I'll ship it out Priority Mail the Monday after release.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Xbox One
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

This might be a really stupid question, but if I use my club nintendo code that came with my 3ds, am I still able to sell it or is the system tied to me or my account?

Sting

Neo Member
This might be a really stupid question, but if I use my club nintendo code that came with my 3ds, am I still able to sell it or is the system tied to me or my account?

That's a good question. You should be able to sell it because if the new owner wants to use the E-Shop they need to log in with a different account, so anything they get there will be tied to that account.

But I am not sure, Nintendo is wonky about this stuff.

IsayFever

WTS Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

Was an accidental order on my new build, looking to get $50

Seriously super awesome Positive trade feedback for ekgrey

Traded a Wii U games/accessories for his PS4 with games/accessories
Excellent communication throughout the process. Extremely pleasant to deal with. Went above and beyond to answer questions, post pics, offer suggestions, etc. Thanks again!!!

I think this counts as seller feedback. We both had to ship items. Does anyone have a definitive answer on this?

Trades are placed on both members' seller feedback.

H3xum

WTT:

O.G. PS Vita with the pictured accessories, a 16 and 8gb memory card, and Mortal Kombat and FFX-HD. Full discretion - there is a bit of a chip on the door that houses the memory card, pictured below, it otherwise lived its life in the hardshell case and is all in all in quality shape.

for

A 3DSXL and hopefully a game or two. Will also entertain Paypal offers

Thanks in advance!

Calderc

Hey guys, I have download codes for Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Unity if anyone is interested. PM me with a price, I have one of each. I'm UK based btw.

WTS

Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - $49.99 PayPal SOLD

Alright, well, it doesn't look like I'm going to get that Majora's Mask 3DS XL for a fair price, so I'll just sell off my extra MM3D Limited Edition preorder. I'm not interested in making a profit
since I have a job
so it's just going to be the cost of the game; it's on Amazon, so shipping is free and no tax, $49.99 is exactly what I'm going to be charged when it ships. I'll update the address once I've confirmed payment.

Spades

Resident Evil HD for Xbox One download code up for trade.

7LKcT8G.png

I'm looking for $15/£10 Xbox credit or PayPal, please. PM me.

Now sold.

OraleeWey

Want To Buy

Ps4
Diablo III

Ps3
South Park Stick of Truth
Killzone Trilogy (not separate iterations)
God Of War Origins Collection

Prefer physical copies only and in perfect condition.
PM me, thanks!

Also, gauging interest
Selling a Blue Nintendo 3DS XL. In great condition, only has a small scratch right under the bar code. Will include Pokemon X(game only), AC adapter, and 4gb SD card. Asking for $135 plus $5 shipping.

mdsfx

Positive seller feedback for Heysoos

Sold me forza horizon and it shipped very quickly and arrived as described.

Yaska

Want To Buy

Far Cry 4 PC Code 20 USD or less. (Usable in EU)

Paypal. Contacts through PM.

I hope I did this right.

need cash money, please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

I perfer Amazon GC payments [i'm also down for trading for Vita/PSP stuff as well as PSN$]
i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

HORI Fighting Commander 3 PRO (PS3 wired pad for fighting games)
maybe 2 hours of use, switched to arcade sticks.. hard to find
$50

Xbox 360 Halo Reach Special Edition wireless controller
used for a couple of hours but then put it away, excellent condition
$40

3rd party Xbox 360 Slim hard drive enclosure with 60GB hdd included
$40

GTA V PS3 Blimp DLC code
$5
Borderlands 2 PS Vita digital game download code
$17

couple of last gen games
free, just make it worth my time to take it to post office

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both
Xbox special edition memory unit
SOLD

Composite video-out cable for Xbox 360 (new)
Composite AV cable and power cord for PSOne, PS2, and PS3
name your price if you need it

misc gaming goodies including Red Dead Redemption playing cards that are still sealed, a pre-order bonus for PSP God of War
free with orders or name your price

thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom