• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how popular this is going to be, but might as well try:

WTS

Supercard DSTwo + 2GB microSD - $35 shipped SOLD

It's barely used, I only loaded up a few emulators and roms on it, but never played it more than a few minutes. Compatible with 3DS latest firmware for running DS roms and other roms via emulators such as SNES and GBA.

mdsfx

Not sure how popular this is going to be, but might as well try:

WTS

Supercard DSTwo - $35 shipped

It's barely used, I only loaded up a few emulators and roms on it, but never played it more than a few minutes. Compatible with 3DS latest firmware for running DS roms and other roms via emulators such as SNES and GBA.

Not 100% sure this is OK to sell here. I could be wrong though... Can anyone chime in?

Fireblend

Banned
Not 100% sure this is OK to sell here. I could be wrong though... Can anyone chime in?

I'm pretty sure it's ok. It's not like he's selling it loaded with ROMs or something.

Edit: Re-reading his post, I might be wrong. I'd say just make sure the thing is empty when you ship it.

sk3tch

In the past it has been allowed - as long as you're not selling it with ROMs/etc. The tool itself is not necessarily illegal, it's the way that it is used...

mdsfx

In the past it has been allowed - as long as you're not selling it with ROMs/etc. The tool itself is not necessarily illegal, it's the way that it is used...
Got it. Sorry to make a fuss. Was just making sure they didn't get in trouble.

Saiyan-Rox

Resident Evil HD for Xbox One download code up for trade.

7LKcT8G.png

I'm looking for $15/£10 Xbox credit or PayPal, please. PM me.

PM'd

I'm looking to trade some Club Nintendo codes I can't use for some I can. I have 2 copies of these games so I could only register 1 code:

-Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 40 Coins
-Fantasy Life - 40 Coins

I'd be open to selling the codes, but I'd really prefer to trade each code for another code worth 30 coins or more. I have a LOT of games already registered, so just hit me up via PM with any potential trades.

I may also be interesting in buying your unused Club Nintendo codes, so PM me if you have any to sell.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for JoseDFrog

Positive Seller Feedback for Needham

both these guys were great! very quick and precise communication, transactions went smoothly, and both items i bought from them came in about three days. items came in the condition as promised, and were delivered in a timely manner. would highly recommended both sellers to other Gaffers, both of these guys were professional and very accommodating.

Positive Buyer Feedback for block tower. Super fast payment and great communication.

maxcriden

I'm selling/trading Ikaruga GCN disc-only. Tested and working.

Interested in selling or trading for eShop credit, Wii points, or GCN credit or maybe Wii U storage. PayPal or a giftcard is cool, too. Not a lot of games I want at the moment, except maybe the Jak, Sly and Ratchet PS2 games, or Layton/Azran and Layton vs. Ace Attorney. Open to any offer, though.

LostAnkh

WTS:
The Last Story (Wii) First release edition - Shrink wrap removed, but not for the actual game or soundtrack included, but there are bumps near the edges (as expected of Amazon shipping) - Open to offers
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo code - $5 each, Have 3 left

WTB:
The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D - Must be complete and in excellent condition. PM me your offers.

ekgrey

HAVE:

PlayStation 3:
  • official Vertical Stand (for super slim only; like new in box) $9
  • PDP Pelican Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps (sealed) $4
  • Best of PSN Vol. 1: When Vikings Attack, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, Fat Princess (sealed) $8
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (codes used, one of the pegs in the case to hold the extra disc is broken) $22
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch hardcover strategy guide (think the code for the familiar is unused still.) $11
  • Batman: Arkham Origins (sealed) $9
  • Uncharted 1, 2, 3 (all marked "not for resale" from bundles - 1 + 2 are in cardboard sleeves not a case) $8
  • Resistance Collection (1-3 in slipcase, codes expired) $12
PlayStation 4:
  • DualShock 4 (blue) ON HOLD
  • OEM Microsoft Xbox One analog sticks (for replacing DS4's. never used) $3
Nintendo 3DS:
  • The Legend of Zelda: ALBW LE console (in box, minimal use. no game. includes AmazonBasics black hard case) $125
Nintendo Wii:
  • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World $8
Nintendo Wii U:
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $10
PlayStation Vita:
  • PS Vita 1000 Wi-Fi + 3G system (slight wear. no box but i do have all the manuals/inserts. includes charger/USB cable, 4GB memory card, installed official screen protector and a sealed package of 2 more, official blue hard-ish case, official hard game cart case, official screen wipe, official earbuds) $120
  • 4GB memory card $5
  • 8GB memory card $10
  • 16GB memory card $20
    entire Vita lot for $135
Blu-ray:
  • Persona 4: The Animation vol. 1 $30
  • Man of Steel (sealed) $7
  • Pacific Rim $6
  • The Departed $4
books & comics:
  • Batman: False Faces (hardcover with dustjacket)
  • Attack on Titan 1-12
  • Console Wars (hardcover with dustjacket)
WANT:
Wii U games! specifically interested in the following, but will consider others!
  • ZombiU
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Wii U Pro Controller
  • Wii MotionPlus add-on module or controller with it built-in
  • Xbox One controller for PC
  • Amazon credit
  • PayPal
  • Steam credit

pics on request. PM me! very flexible, so feel free to make an offer! :) i will generally give discounts if you want multiple items.

Setzer

So I realize this is a long shot and I understand that based on eBay value it would be a pretty lopsided trade but I'm gonna throw this out there anyways and see what happens.

I have a brand new(never used) Playstation 4 and a Majora's Mask 3DS XL system(Pre-order through Best Buy), which I will pay off in full. Would like to trade both of these for a 20th Anniversary PS4.

I'm hoping someone will look past the ebay value here. I'm a PlayStation fan and would love to have this system to own and use. I'm not looking to make a profit here. If you base this on retail value alone, I think it's a pretty fair trade. Like I said, I know it's a long shot but figured I'd at least try.

Also looking for a complete copy of Lost Odyssey(Xbox 360). Willing to pay $15 or so depending on condition.

Ultimadrago

I'm a mean guy selling Monster Hunter 4 3ds demo codes for:

$2 a pop via PayPal Gift.

(2 Available)

===============================================================

Selling: Hidamari Sketch Trading Figures Partial Set

fsfergpkdj.jpg

(Not my image, but an example of what they look like completed)

Gallery of the set:

http://minus.com/mb9kGHBlo4AlJ

$30 Shipped for just the sealed figures (in United States 48)

Pastebin of the list: http://pastebin.com/eLS90CSx

*It is missing three of the outfits (The baton, White Flag and Napkin) and the box is notably damaged. All faces/characters are present and the figures themselves are untouched.

omgkitty

WTB: Dragon Quest V DS - Looking for one with the case and manual in good condition. Looking for IV and VI as well, but focusing on V right now.

Istaerion

Hey there, this is an update of sorts for those folks who purchased Amazon Prime household subscriptions from me last year.

As you may or may not know, I offered Prime shipping services for $20 to the first four users interested. Due to demand, I opened up another four spots thanks to an additional Amazon account with Prime access.

Anyhow, my first and primary account will be up for resubscription on February 24, 2015. As such, I've sent out emails to the users who purchased the spots letting them know that I'll be continuing with my access and offering the same deal at the same price point I offered before despite the price hike Prime received.

So far, I've only heard back from one user and another seems to be have been banned permanently from NeoGAF.

If you've purchased Prime services from me for the February 2014 to 2015 time-slot, please contact me through a PM to let me know whether or not you'll be interested in continuing for February 2015 to 2016.

You need not worry about being removed before February 24 should your renewal payment not be provided. Said users who cannot be contacted or do not provide renewal payment will only be removed on said day due to their terms having been fulfilled and, in turn, lapsed.

As for the March 2014-2015 timeslot for the other four users, you're free to contact me as well regarding your interest, however, depending on the renewals... I may or may not be continuing 2015-2016 service on the second account due to costs.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to sell a used Nvidia EVGA Geforce GTX 970 FTW GPU (you can read about the specs here.)

It's been used for less than two months, and has worked great. I haven't noticed any coil whine on the card, even when it runs at more intense speeds (though you will, of course, hear the fans). It comes with a backplate (already installed), the original box, and all original accessories (power cables, VGA/DVI adaptor).

Price
Since my card comes with a backplate (something you'd normally have to purchase separately), my buyout price is $395, which includes FREE USPS priority mail shipping + insurance. I'm willing to consider offers if they're reasonable.

Shipping
I only ship to the lower 48 USA.

Payment
I only take Paypal.

IMPORTANT NOTE
I won't actually be parting with my card until its replacement arrives. I don't read this thread very often, so you'll have to contact me directly via PM, or add me on Steam (profile link on my GAF profile page) so we can work out the details.

exceptionally positive feedback for Etae for selling me a copy of wasteland 2 unopened and also included an awesome fan-made sketch. thank you thank you. completely worth it. have a great day!

stlobus

|Positive buyer feedback for mgs2master2. Super quick payment, very nice and easy to work with. You can sell with confidence to him.

Selling
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Early access demo codes for NA region.I have 2 available.
$1.50 each

Paypal gift please.

I have plenty of feedback on the feedback list.

pm if interested

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $65. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Chucker

So far I have + Feedback (2 Buyer, 1 Seller) with that out of the way, lets get to it!

I want to upgrade to the New 3DSXL on Feb. 13th. I currently have a Yoshi 3DSXL in near perfect condition. Comes from a smoke free home.

This listing includes:
The Box
Everything that came in the original box. (AR Cards have been opened, Club Nintendo Code has been used)
Limited Edition Yoshi 3DSXL
An AC ADAPTER! (Thanks NOA).
An Amazon Class 10 4GB SHDC Card
Cubic Ninja
Some old Bleach DS import
Circle Pad Pro LL/XL

Looking for $215 Shipped, but open to offers.
If I can find a way to keep it at a lower firmware and still do a system transfer on the 13th, I'll keep it there for NinjaHax, but please do not purchase this system assuming that it will be on a firmware that will be able to use it. Homebrew and Aps are much less important than the multiple purchases on my NNID that I'd like to keep.
Will not ship until 2/13 when I receive my N3DSXL (Preordered).

T8wu2zHl.jpg

wuNem7ol.jpg

Also!
Persona 4 The Animation Volume 1 Blu Ray $30
Persona 4 The Animation Volume 2 Blu Ray $30
Buy both for $50

Price drop, added Persona Blu Rays

Edited for a World of Piece and the greater good of Threadkind XD
do these kinds of posts get properly counted for the feedback sheet?
Could you be more specific about any issues you have here? We can take this through private messages if you want.

As far as i know the sheet is updated manually. Not a parser program or anything. Is not that im getting multiple feedbacks out of the same transaction. Worst case scenario is the person kind enough to update the sheet will look for the original post and see it there.

Is this settle now?

baphomet

Long shot but does anyone want to trade my Xbox One Assassins Creed Black Flag code for a Forza 5 download code?

I'd be interested in pretty much anything I don't own, even an XBLA game.

I'd sell it for $10 paypal as well.

//ARCANUM

WTS

3x 4gb Vita memory cards. Make me an offer on these (or 1 or 2).

WTB

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS)
Bayonetta (PS3)

Please DM me if you're looking to sell any of these, or interested in purchasing some Vita memory cards.

terrisus

Like wise.

Could you be more specific about any issues you have here? We can take this through private messages if you want.

As far as i know the sheet is updated manually. Not a parser program or anything. Is not that im getting multiple feedbacks out of the same transaction. Worst case scenario is the person kind enough to update the sheet will look for the original post and see it there.

Is this settle now?

No, "Worst case scenario" is that the person updating the list overlooks it, or sees it and doesn't process it as a feedback.

Just because something is being done by a person instead of an automated process doesn't mean that it's perfect and infallible.
The easier and more straightforward one makes something for a person, the better.

Also, no reason to quote a post made after yours to respond to it before it was made as opposed to making a new post.
EviLore has specifically stated quoting shouldn't be done like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom