• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trying to sell more stuff again. All items are US region & are in great condition unless mentioned. S/H will most likely cost around $3 to $4 (depends on how much/what you order), with $1 for tracking.

- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) - $30 (no manual, case has GameStop sticker on front & back to serve as reminder how much it cost me back before it was on XBLA/PSN)

- Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - $65 SOLD

- Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) - $15 (Greatest Hits/green label) Pending

- Odin Sphere (PS2) - $10 (black label) SOLD

- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - $10 (black label)

- Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $20 (Player's Choice label) Pending

- Rez (PS2) - $15 Pending

If I don't respond within 24 hours, please contact me again to ensure that I indeed got a message from you.

Looking to sell my collection if Pokemon Cards.
I have EX, FA as well as other rare cards, like ereader.

Well over 1000 cards and no doubles unless they are rare. Sorted by generation.
Cards from the Base Set all the way to Phantom Forces.

Looking for 175 but can easily negotiate
price.
LAlMBQG.jpg

Will fix pics when not at work

20th Anniversary PS4 in MA LOWERED to $1200

Bare Knuckle Soundtrack Set Brand New/Sealed -$75 shipped in US

Castlevania Collection Soundtrack 2 - $45 shipped in US

Positive Seller Feedback for PhoenixSFT

This was my first purchase from the thread, and Phoenix was very quick and helpful in communication, and really helped me figure out how the thread worked. He even gave me a slight discount on the DVD set I bought, which was really kind of him. The transactions went smoothly, and both items I bought from him came in the condition described. My items were shipped in a timely manner, and he was responsive even after shipping! I would highly recommended Phoenix to other Gaffers!

Positive Feedback for orthodoxy1095, great buyer and I hope he continues to find some great deals on this thread!

Nyoro SF

WTS: NEW ITEMS AND UPDATES!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller. Buy with confidence!

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $35

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Xbox 360 60 GB + Cables + Two controllers (marked, old but works perfectly): $60

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $9

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $12

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my disc-only games. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition. I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible.

Gamecube games
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Wii Games
Mariokart Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
The House of the Dead 2 & 3
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports

Wii U Games
New Super Mario Bros. U
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101

Xbox Original Games
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Burnout 3: Takedown
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X

Xbox 360 Games
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Revenge
Dead Space
Eternal Sonata
Fallout 3
King of Fighters XIII
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
NHL 08
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
The Orange Box
Vanquish
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also going to put up my artbooks and player guides for sale.
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $30
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $10
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $20
Darkstalkers Tribute: $30
Darkstalkers Complete Official Works: SOLD
Dark Souls Design Works: $40
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $10
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $80
Persona 4 Arena Artbook: SOLD
Persona 4 Visual Data: $10
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $30
Persona 4 Official Design Works: $30
Power Stone Prima Guide: $10
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $40
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $30
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $20
Street Fighter Tribute: $25
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $10
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $10
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $10
The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia: SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $10

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Whelp, I upgraded today so...

Selling a EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked 3GB. Reference card with the EVGA backplate. Original box is included. Looking for $275 shipped, paypal gift. 2 years on the warranty still left.

ILoveBish

Hey guys, finally found some time, so took pictures of everything i have to sell. Reason for selling all of this stuff, is literally i no longer have much time to game, between work, cooking, gym and life, i hardly have time anymore. All of these goodies are better used by someone else, and i would love to make some room in the house. Because of this, a lot of the stuff is very well priced to move. Please understand. I ship pretty quickly, usually 2-3 days or less after payment is received. Any questions, please pm me. I have higher res and even more pics of everything, posted lower res and not as many pics to not take up so much bandwidth. The feedback list isn't updated, i have +5 buyer and +3 seller on there, but it is actually a lot more then that.

Black PS4 Setup with 2 controllers - $370 Shipped with Tracking.

Black 500GB PS4, kept in great shape. Comes with power cable, hdmi cable, microusb cable, and 2 PS4 controllers, one black (about 5 minutes old, literally), and one white (about 10 minutes old, literally used twice, one of those 2 times to test a game in dolphin on pc). I ended up getting 4 controllers for ps4 total, but keeping 2 of them for pc, the other ones with the bundle are still new since i just purchased them less then three weeks ago. All of my games are digital so it does not come with any games.

PS3 Slim (CECH-2501A) with 1 terabyte (internal hdd) with CFW + 5 controllers + actual hardware to downgrade PS3 systems (E3 Flasher) + more - $365 Shipped with Tracking.

Comes with (all controllers OEM):

1 White PS3 controller
1 Pink PS3 controller
2 PS3 cameras
2 Move controllers
1 Navi controller
E3 Flasher (the actual hardware that allows you to hardware flash and downgrade ps3 systems. I am including a new NOR clip that has never been used in addition to the one that came with the flasher).
USB cable for controllers
HDMI cable
Power cable

System will be wiped clean with nothing on it, it is running CFW 4.40 and will come with that.

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Crash Bandicoot (Greatest Hits) + Parappa The Rapper Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking pending

In great condition, provided pics show them well. If you want to buy the ps1 bundle + these games, i'll make these games $20 for both.

PS3 and Xbox 360 Games - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

11 PS3 games all complete unless stated otherwise, and Injustice for Xbox 360 still sealed).

Games include:

Injustice Xbox 360 (Sealed), Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 MW, Call Of Duty MW2, God Of War 3, God Of War Collection, God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only), Resistance 3, Soul Calibur 5 (No manual), Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm (No manual).

PSP-2000 Slim CFW + 4 Games + 2 Memory Sticks + OEM Component Cable + More - $80 Shipped with Tracking. pending

Silver PSP-2000 (In very good shape, has typical wear/tear, tested the battery and it holds charge fine, running the latest and best CFW, ready to go)
OEM Sony Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Aftermarket Charger
Sandisk 1 gig Card
PhotoFast CR-5400 Card (you can install 2 Microsd cards together and make a big one)
4 Games

Games included:

Ace Combat X (Japanese Version), Prinny, Silent Hill Origins, Star wars Battlefront (No Case).

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $40 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $45 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

The Last Story Art Gallery + Sealed Soundtrack (OST) (Set of 3) - $35 Shipped With Tracking pending

1 of the Art Gallery books has a small tear in the front, the others are mint, and the 3 OSTs are still sealed. $35 shipped for all 6 items.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $110 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita, trade for Final Fantasy X-2 Vita code

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

jayvo

Want to Sell: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GeForce GTX 970 - $290 paypal gift

The card listed is this one on Newegg. I just bought a 144 Hz monitor and decided to go ahead and purchase a more powerful graphics card. I was actually planning on selling this card a few weeks ago but GAF talked me out of it. I bought this card from Newegg December 9th. So I've only had it for a little over one month.

bump

EDIT: SOLD

WTS

*All prices include shipping (via USPS Priority for most games, and UPS ground for heavier items such as consoles)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 842+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer. My current GAF feedback rating is 8+

Consoles

PlayStation 4 500 GB HDD w/ 1 Official DualShock 4 Controller and HDMI Cable- Original Box and Packaging Included- $350 shipped

X-Box 360 Slim 250 GB HDD w/ 1 Official Wired Headset, 1 Official Black controller, 1 Official Rechargeable Battery Pack and HDMI Cable- Original Box and Packaging Included- $150 shipped

Accessories

PS2 Official Slim Multi-tap- $13 shipped

PS3 Madcatz Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade Stick (Customized pink ball top and buttons, replaced with 6 button layout plexi glass, purple bezel, and Juri Art. Original Box and Parts Included)- $185 shipped, because my stick is no longer in production, and the custom mods I made to it makes it worth more. Used 6 violet colored Sanwa OBSF 30MM push buttons, and 2 translucent pink Seimitsu PS14 K 30mm Snap In push buttons for the start and select buttons. I'm open to negotiating the price for this.

PlayStation

Bomberman Party Edition- $17.00 shipped
Chrono Cross- $18 shipped
Dino Crisis- $15 shipped
Grandia- $36 shipped
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete Collector's Edition (Collector's box has some minor wear and tear)- $80 shipped
Puyo Puyo Sun Ketteiban (Japanese Import)- $19 shipped
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo- $28 shipped
Vagrant Story- $28 shipped
Wipeout 3- $11 shipped

PlayStation 2

Bouncer, The (Japanese Import)- $9 shipped
Dragon Quest VIII- $18 shipped
Final Fantasy X- $9 shipped
Final Fantasy X-2- $9 shipped
God Hand- $35 shipped
Grandia II- $23 shipped
Hokuto no Ken: Shinpan no Sososei Kengo Retsuden (Fist of the North Star Fighting Game, Japanese Import)- $40 shipped
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (New, Factory Sealed)- $18 shipped
NFL Blitz Pro- $9 shipped
Odin Sphere- $14 shipped
Rumble Roses- $13 shipped
Super Dragon Ball Z- $13 shipped

PlayStation 3

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger- $11 shipped
Dark Souls- $15 shipped
Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits)- $14 shipped
Devil May Cry 4- $14 shipped
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster- $16 shipped
God of War Saga (PSP Origins Collection has already been redeemed)- $14 shipped
Heavy Rain Director's Cut (Greatest Hits)- $14 shipped
Jak and Daxter Collection- $17 shipped
King of Fighters XIII- $36 shipped
Lollipop Chainsaw- $18 shipped
Persona 4 Arena- $17 shipped
Racthet and Clank Collection- $14 shipped
Sonic Generations- $16 shipped
Soul Calibur IV / Tekken 6 Bundle- $21 shipped
Street Fighter x Tekken- $15 shipped
Tomb Raider Trilogy- $18 shipped

X-Box

Dead or Alive 3- $8 shipped
Dead or Alive Ultimate- $9 shipped
Sega GT 2002 / Jet Set Radio Future Bundle- $9 shipped
Shenmue II- $17 shipped

X-Box 360

Akai Katana- $14 shipped
Dead or Alive 4- $9 shipped
Final Fantasy XIII- $13 shipped
Infinite Undiscovery- $14 shipped

Wii

Nights: Journey of Dreams- $12 shipped
Resident Evil Zero- $18 shipped
Samba de Amigo- $9 shipped

isitstill

Want To Buy:

Club Nintendo code; I have 375 coins left, but I'm thinking 400 would be a nice number to be at by the time Nintendo finishes this thing off.

I have registered a ton of games, so I may already have what you do, but if you have any codes, please PM me. I've bought a lot of my 3DS games digitally, so physical codes for those titles would be good.

I'll pay a few bucks for a code, so please PM me if you have something, and thanks!

Edit: I'm in the US

cvben

WTS:

FF XIV registration code (PS3 version) not sure if that makes a difference or not

God of War Origins collection Downloadable game voucher (PS3) [contains Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta]

Best Offers.

Want Amazon Gift card code or amazon payments

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Iron Man bluray - $5 + shipping
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian bluray - $5 + shipping
The Dark Knight bluray - $5 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

televator

SUPER POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK for Istaerion: paid quickly and communicated well--a very upstanding person who is always a pleasure to do business with.

Also, SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for both televator and mob_skater: both of them hooked me up with great deals, and then shipped quickly and safely. Also, great communication throughout both transactions.

Buying and selling from some of the best of this thread reminds me why I do so much business here. Thanks everyone!

Positive feedback for buyer AwRy108! Great buyer. Paid well and in full without PayPal fees to me. Thank you!

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for NeoGAF hero Maxcriden for hooking me up with the last Club Nintendo code I'll ever enter in my life.

Gosh, I'm gonna miss Club Nintendo, but I'm not gonna miss that terrible website and its awful window-scrolling-within-a-page scrolling. Ugh.

And Max, I'm downlading Murasame right now. I'll send you impressions later :)

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for NeoGAF hero Maxcriden for hooking me up with the last Club Nintendo code I'll ever enter in my life.

Gosh, I'm gonna miss Club Nintendo, but I'm not gonna miss that terrible website and its awful window-scrolling-within-a-page scrolling. Ugh.

And Max, I'm downlading Murasame right now. I'll send you impressions later :)

That site is really clunky to use. I'll be curious to see if Nintendo's Club Nintendo replacement will involve surveys still, since they're a bit cumbersome to complete.

Anyway, positive buyer feedback for my good friend isitstill, who is always a true delight to chat with.

I'll be very eager to hear how the game is!

WTB

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

Kinect for Xbox One - $75

GCN:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Disc Only, but comes with repro cover - $60

Gameboy - All CiB
Wario Land 1 - $40
Wario Land 2 - $20
Wario Land 3 - $20

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

+7 Buyer / +8 Seller

terrisus

Geeze, the pizza picture was such a hit, I wish I could do that more often :þ

If the B/S/T thread could conspire to get me pizza every now and then, I would totally post pictures of it each time!
(Alas, I'm sure that's not to be - since it actually requires a monetary input from me >.>)

Even after having it for breakfast/lunch and dinner, though, like half of everything is still left!
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner again tomorrow!

Thanks again, nextgeneration! =)

My absolute pleasure terrisus. :) I'm glad others seemed to get a kick out of it also and it made an already entertaining thread even that much more entertaining. :)

Tabasco

If anyone wants a free Uplay copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, send me a PM!

I can't confirm that the code works though.

Edit: Code did not work, unfortunately.

sk3tch

Why is that card not powerful enough for 144hz? I use a 770 4gb just fine on a 144hz but was considering moving to a 970.

Would you ship to UK? Just putting feelers out at the moment but I am slightly interested in that card.

Can't regularly pump 144 FPS @ 1080p a.k.a. 90 FPS minimum. Nor can a single 980, necessarily.

SmokeMaxX

Super positive feedback for SmokeMaxX for finding,driving,picking up and shipping me a hard to find make up contraption thingy for the wife.

Yea you know how the story ends.
Positive feedback for NoHeDidn't. Great buyer!
Positive Seller Feedback for SmokeMaxX
Positive feedback for itzknickknac. Great buyer!
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX :D
thanks so much for all the PSN credit deals!
Positive feedback for wilflare. Great buyer!

WTS
  • All fair offers will be considered. I want to get rid of the stuff, not make a living off selling it.
  • Postage from Germany. (~4€ uninsured international depending on location, other options available upon request)
  • Everything in good to excellent condition.
  • Accept PayPal, money transfer, UK PSN currency, cash or Marmite as payment.

pS0XJHD.png

PlayStation 2 Games - All PAL (Most UK editions, some DE editions)

YxtSgJr.png

PlayStation 3 Games - All PAL (Most UK editions, some DE editions)

zdxtAsO.png

DVD's - All Region 2 or Region Free

EeH9UBw.png

Miscellaneous

jWx2mcS.png

Blu-ray's - All Region 2 or Region Free

oPdvkyN.png

Feedback
1, 2, 3, 4

jfoul

I have Humble Bundle links for these. I would prefer to trade these for Steam games I don't own, or some PSN space bucks. If you're keen on just buying these, I can accept PayPal gift.

WTT:
  • Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
  • The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

GAF PB

Hip Hop

Want To Sell:

Wii Party U - $17.99 - Used/Like New/Complete

8gb and 4gb PS Vita memory cards - $17.99 for both - Used
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xbox One (No Kinect)
Comes with original controller, original packaging/manuals. Used for less than a year. Great condition.
$259.99 shipped with tracking included.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3DS XL Black/Black
Original packaging, come with everything/manuals. Great condition.
$116.99 shipped with tracking included
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paypal
U.S.

WTB:

Any Sega Saturn games in the in the $15-$25 range. US or JAP region games, import games are good as long as they are a little import friendly.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

Lunar 2 Eternal Blue for PS1 (Discs Only but all 3 discs plus making of lunar 2) $25 - On Hold

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me with any questions or Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Yaska.

I sold Yaska a game key, which Yaska paid for promptly. Yaska was polite and cordial throughout our dealings.

+rep

Yaska

Positive Seller feedback for En Ex

I bought a game key from En Ex, which was delivered almost instantaneously. I highly recommend him.

+Rep

Yiorgos

WTS:

i7 2600k
Asus Z68V-PRO
For the these two price is 300 US. The cpu is installed on the motherboard already. No fan.

Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz PC3 12800. Price is 60 US.

OCZ Vertex 3 240GB. Price is 130 US.

Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz RAM - 6GB (3x2GB) - CMP6GX3M3A1600C8. Price is 100 US.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Due to the browser glitch, I ended up with a Destiny code from "Four Games One Pick" Playstation promotion, so
WTS
Destiny PS4 US code - 25$
or
WTT
Destiny PS4 US code for FarCry 4 PS4 US code from the same promotion.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Can't believe I missed Smokey's Titan Blacks fuuuu

WTB:

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Zelda strategy guides
-A Link to the Past
-Four Swords
-Four Swords Adventures
-Link's Awakening
-Oracle of Seasons and Ages
-Minish Cap

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

New/Sealed Wii U GameCube adapter $45

New/Sealed Amiibos

x1 Pit (German/Region free), $25 each
x2 Diddy King, $10 each
x2 Pikachu, $10 each
x1 Mario, $10 each
x1 Wii Fit Trainer (German/Region free), $25 each
x1 Samus, $10 each
x1 Zelda, $10 each
x1 Lil Mac(German/Region free), $25 each
x1 Peach,$10 each

I am GAF GOLD so buy with confidence and prices for shipping is usually $5, for some of the highest end stuff, I can do next day shipping free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom