• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super positive feedback for SmokeMaxX for finding,driving,picking up and shipping me a hard to find make up contraption thingy for the wife.

Yea you know how the story ends.

terrisus

The final results of my transaction with nextgeneration have arrived!

pizza-nextgen.jpg

Thanks a bunch =)

maxcriden

Go to usps, pick your box or envelope (free btw) and the stickers which you put the to and from addresses. Package your game, paste the sticker and return to usps, go to the front and have them create a label. Pay and you'll recive a reciept with a tracking number which you use to track your package (or the buyer).

Hold up. Free?! I know Priority mail boxes and envelopes are free, but my USPS is charging me when I purchase any other envelope or box. Should I not be getting charged for those?

Thanks a bunch =)

lol terry. What the heck did nextgen sell you? Domino's GC?

Spaghetti Freddy's is very disappointed in you, terry! ;__;

SUPER POSITIVE BUYER FEEDBACK for Istaerion: paid quickly and communicated well--a very upstanding person who is always a pleasure to do business with.

Also, SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for both televator and mob_skater: both of them hooked me up with great deals, and then shipped quickly and safely. Also, great communication throughout both transactions.

Buying and selling from some of the best of this thread reminds me why I do so much business here. Thanks everyone!

Positive buyer feedback for AwRy108. Super fast payment and very smooth transaction. Would definitely work with again.

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Games. Region free, activates everywhere and all that.

Last batch of the good times, there won't be more (well, at least for the near future). I have very few in possession, some of those games are the last copies. Enjoy a little bit of sweet prices!

Don't Starve Together - $6
Costume Quest 2 - $6
Rogue Legacy - $5
Shadow Warrior - $4
Planetary Annihilation - $4
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - $6
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - $7
The Legend of Korra - $7
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $2
Injustice - $4
PixelJunk Eden - $2
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - $1
Zeno Clash 2 - $2
Nimble Quest - $2
DYAD - $3
FORCED - $3
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - $3
GRID 2 - $5
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - $1
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition - $3
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux - $3
OlliOlli - $3
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $3
Volgarr the Viking - $3
Lovely Planet - $2
Deadlight - $3

FamicomBox!

Demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, in great shape and working condition. Comes with 2 controllers and an orange Zapper Light Gun. The Zapper itself works in any NES system, but the FamicomBox does not respond to it, so repair may be needed. Includes 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros.

Click for bigger pictures!

Super Mario Bros.

Other FamicomBox games available, sold separately, play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:
Adventure Island

Baseball

Duck Hunt

Golf

Mahjong

Wild Gunman

terrisus

Yup, Domino's doesn't accept PayPal, and the place I usually convert PayPal into Pizza, NewEgg, was being painfully slow, and giving the "it could be 1-2 days" runaround. So I cancelled my order there, but it was still "pending" in my PayPal, and they were giving me the "3-5 days" runaround, leaving me with just $15 in my PayPal.

So nextgeneration got me a $35 Domino's gift card for $15 now, with the promise of another $25 once PayPal had finished their nonsense.
The good news was that PayPal sorted things out before we had even finished the transaction, so I was able to send him the full $40 right away.

And now I have pizza + extras!

Alas, Spaghetti Freddy's doesn't accept PayPal, nor do they deliver to Meriden.
Not to mention the disappointing issue of
them being closed =(

terrisus

FamicomBox!

Demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, in great shape and working condition. Comes with 2 controllers and an orange Zapper Light Gun. The Zapper itself works in any NES system, but the FamicomBox does not respond to it, so repair may be needed. Includes 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros.

Click for bigger pictures!
[images]

Hopefully people here recognize what a rare item this is, and that Cheese is doing a great thing by offering it here as opposed to eBay or something.
I know I don't have anywhere near enough money to afford it, but to anyone who does, this is a great purchase!

god.... damn....

Yeah, probably not what one would expect to find in the middle of this thread >.>
=)

maxcriden

Yup, Domino's doesn't accept PayPal, and the place I usually convert PayPal into Pizza, NewEgg, was being painfully slow, and giving the "it could be 1-2 days" runaround. So I cancelled my order there, but it was still "pending" in my PayPal, and they were giving me the "3-5 days" runaround, leaving me with just $15 in my PayPal.

So nextgeneration got me a $35 Domino's gift card for $15 now, with the promise of another $25 once PayPal had finished their nonsense.
The good news was that PayPal sorted things out before we had even finished the transaction, so I was able to send him the full $40 right away.

And now I have pizza + extras!

Alas, Spaghetti Freddy's doesn't accept PayPal, nor do they deliver to Meriden.
Not to mention the disappointing issue of
them being closed =(

Sweet! He's a good dude. So, what is that on the right? That topped chicken? How is that?

terrisus

Sweet! He's a good dude. So, what is that on the right? That topped chicken? How is that?

Yeah, their new "Specialty Chicken," the "Classic hot Buffalo" one.
It's alright. Not that great, but much better than their old chicken, which had started to taste rather bad lately.

Honestly, being able to do this made my weekend. Since I didn't sleep well last night, woke up to a bunch of yelling and stress, and was just in a very down and depressed mood, so I was going to order some pizza and stuff to pick me up. After placing an order for a gift card at NewEgg and waiting an hour or two, only for it not to go through, and then be given the run-around through both NewEgg and PayPal, was feeling even more discouraged.

But, nextgeneration and the GAF B/S/T thread to the rescue! =)

LQX

pizza-nextgen.jpg

Thanks a bunch =)

Wow, when I saw your request I figured you were buying a bunch of Pizzas for party or something....$40 and 1 Pizza....that couldn't be me. Ha, hope you enjoyed it though.

maxcriden

Yeah, their new "Specialty Chicken," the "Classic hot Buffalo" one.
It's alright. Not that great, but much better than their old chicken, which had started to taste rather bad lately.

Honestly, being able to do this made my weekend. Since I didn't sleep well last night, woke up to a bunch of yelling and stress, and was just in a very down and depressed mood, so I was going to order some pizza and stuff to pick me up. After placing an order for a gift card at NewEgg and waiting an hour or two, only for it not to go through, and then be given the run-around through both NewEgg and PayPal, was feeling even more discouraged.

But, nextgeneration and the GAF B/S/T thread to the rescue! =)

Oh, I'm so glad that he was able to improve your day so much. He's a good dude. Lots of great people in this thread. I'm not a Domino's fan but it feels good to read a story like this. Actually, funnily enough my wife has been craving the Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebee's. So we went over there for lunch today, got it to go and it was ready when we got there. So that was convenient and I was glad to be able to do that.

terrisus

Final note on the pizzas: No, I'm not planning to eat that all myself, or all in one sitting/one meal >.>
That's breakfast, lunch, dinner, and possibly breakfast tomorrow =)

Anyway, sorry for the pizza sidetrack.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming =)

mdsfx

Final note on the pizzas: No, I'm not planning to eat that all myself, or all in one sitting/one meal >.>
That's breakfast, lunch, dinner, and possibly breakfast tomorrow =)

Anyway, sorry for the pizza sidetrack.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming =)
Well I would say you've got your carb intake handled. Running a marathon tomorrow? Lol

maxcriden

Well I would say you've got your carb intake handled. Running a marathon tomorrow? Lol

He just knows I've been doing the gluten free thing for headaches, so he's being a good friend and balancing me out to make sure us 'Muricans are getting our recommended daily dose of carbs.

OraleeWey

Hold up. Free?! I know Priority mail boxes and envelopes are free, but my USPS is charging me when I purchase any other envelope or box. Should I not be getting charged for those?

Well, I was talking about the flat rate boxes/envelopes. Not sure about any other ones they might have.

pizza-nextgen.jpg

Thanks a bunch =)
wtb a slice or two of that pizza

maxcriden

Well, I was talking about the flat rate boxes/envelopes. Not sure about any other ones they might have.

Oh, yeah. Those are free for sure. The general packaging materials they sell otherwise are not free in my experience, though, so I wanted to make sure that was everyone else's experience, too.

Smokey

Then you might not like the rest of this post terrisus :p

WTS - 2nd EVGA SuperClock Titan Black

$420, US50, PayPal, thnx

Pics. One of these has already been sold from my earlier post.

15737259773_095c2a709f_c.jpg

Warranty is still active. These were bought 6/2014.

Fire PMs away!!

Sold both cards! Thanks guys!

Setzer

WTS

Neogaf plus buyer and seller and I have come to the realization that due to the ever growing backlog of my STEAM collection, the likelihood of me ever firing up my Xbox 360 is slim to none so I am looking to sell my Xbox 360 and game collection. All games are in very good to like new used condition. I would much prefer to sell the entire collection in one fell swoop but will listen to offers for multiple games. The collection and individual pricing below:

Lost Odyssey $10

Thanks!

Don't know if you're not getting my PM's, but I sent a couple to you in regards to buying this from you.

shandy706

Positive Seller Feeback for KiDdYoNe

Hooked me up with a cheap copy of Costume Quest 2 :)

pizza-nextgen.jpg

Thanks a bunch =)

Now this is MY kind of deal...lol. I have to backtrack and see how/what led to this. I want this deal.....whatever it is.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Sold both cards! Thanks guys!

I feel weird... I'm almost thankful I *didn't* see this when they were available...

Hell of a deal, though. Would have loved to buy one, put under water, and SLI'd with mine... but I told myself I was done with SLI when I bought the first Titan. Lol, it was the REASON I bought the Titan.

Positive Seller Feedback for PhoenixSFT

This was my first purchase from the thread, and Phoenix was very quick and helpful in communication, and really helped me figure out how the thread worked. He even gave me a slight discount on the DVD set I bought, which was really kind of him. The transactions went smoothly, and both items I bought from him came in the condition described. My items were shipped in a timely manner, and he was responsive even after shipping! I would highly recommended Phoenix to other Gaffers!

Positive Seller Feedback for maxcriden

Finding a good seller when everything goes smoothly is great but not that unusual, finding a honorable one when some issues arises is delightful. My respects.

maxcriden

Positive buyer feedback for maxcriden and sabanoo. Super nice guys and prompt payment. Thanks for helping me find a new home for these childhood memories. Any problems, do not hesitate to let me know.

Way late on this, sorry bro. Positive seller feedback for SomewhatGroovy, who is much more than somewhat groovy! Highly recommended seller.

WTS: Xbox One Digital Download Codes

Assassin's Creed Unity - $25
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - $10

$30 for both.

PayPal Gift. Somebody buy these please

WTS - (PS4)

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor - $30
The Evil Within $30
Grand Theft Auto V - $45

All games come in original packaging and all contents included.

Paypal + US only.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom