• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
WTB NECA Ninja Turtles figures. Strongly prefer the clamshell packaged versions that came with the stands. Opened/used is fine. Not interested in tube packaged and/or bootleg versions.

WTS/WTT

Both for Xbox One:
Assassin's Creed Unity - Sold
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Sold

I'd also be willing to accept Sunset Overdrive or Halo MC Collection digital codes in trade for both AC games together.

pahamrick

Have:
Dragon Age Inquisition Origin key
Borderlands Presequel steam key

Want:
$40 PSN
OR
$40 eShop
Per game

Or

$40 PayPal each (Paypal Gift, or buyer pays fees)

XceptioN

Neo Member
PC Codes for Sale! Neogaf Plus Seller. Paypal gift only, please.

Word of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Expansion key x 2 $25 Each
Borderlands: The Presequel Steam Key $40
Divinity Original Sin Steam Key x 2 $25 each
DragonAge Inquisition Origin Key x2 $45 each
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare SteamKey $35

Would be willing to trade for B4 + PREMIUM psn if such a thing exists.

OBO on most of this sans the game time!

Pm Me!

I just bought a WoW WoD key from Echelon079 and everything went great! If you're interested in anything he is selling don't hesitate :)

Fireblend

Banned
So, I have a favor to ask of you guys:

My girlfriend's currently working on her thesis on human-computer interaction, and she's in dire need of two of these:

FLORA 9-DOF ACCELEROMETER/GYROSCOPE/MAGNETOMETER - LSM9DS0
2020-02.jpg
http://www.adafruit.com/products/2020

Unfortunately, mailing them directly to Costa Rica from the site itself more than doubles the price (they only do UPS), and the site won't accept our forwarding service's address in the US as a valid address due to it being flagged by their system.

Your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to order two of the above, have them delivered to your location in the US (or, alternatively, we could order them ourselves if you're willing to disclose the address), and then send them to our forwarding service's address in Florida. Of course we'll cover any expenses plus any fee you may deem appropriate for doing us this huge favor. And our eternal gratitude.

I have plenty of positive feedback here and if you've ever interacted with me you know I'm trustworthy :)

Thanks! PM me if you think you can help out :)

Edit: Member Like the hat? has generously contacted me to offer his help. Thanks! :)

samn

Selling a European white 3DS XL for £80 + p&p. Great condition, includes new USB charger and a blue carry case. PM if interested for details, I will edit post once sold.

edit - is this thread okay for EU sales? Is there somewhere this would be better suited?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Club Nintendo Code:

Super Mario 3D World 4$
Mario & Sonic Olympics 4$
Project X Zone 3$
Bravely Default 3$

10$ for the whole lot (Nintendo Codes)

SOLD

Update:

Digital UV Code Canada:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 5$
Guardians of the Galaxy 5$
Frozen 5$
Neighbors 4$
Fast & Furious 6 4$
The Normal Heart 4$
X-men Days of Future Past 4$
Gravity 3$
Pacific Rim 2$
Act of Valor 2$
Les Miserables 2$
Life of Pi 2$
Cloud Atas 2$
Battleship 2$
The Wolf of Wall Street 2$
Elysium 2$
47 Ronin 2$
The Amazing Spiderman 2 2$

PM if interested. Paypal as gift.

paolo11

WTB

Majora's Mask LE for an affordable price. I don't care if it will be delivered next month.

NSMB2 digital game code.

Also, does anyone sell here PS4 Digital codes like Diablo 3, GTA V or Infamous?

terrisus

I think we should consider banning (or giving negative feedback to) any members involved in scams from other parts of Neogaf such as this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964603

I think that if they're willing to scam other members, they shouldn't have the right to use this thread.

I'm kind of assuming that GAF moderation's going to take care of that at some point (with the main reason they haven't been banned yet being so the person who lent him the money can to try to be able to get in contact with him through here as well).

But, in general, yeah.

mdsfx

Selling the following:

Xbox 360/PC Hori Real Arcade Pro VX SA Kai

a6473a713d804946b0e24d_l__93481.1410221148.1280.1280.jpg

Works perfectly! Includes original box. Goes for $137 on Amazon. Looking to clear $70 after shipping.

PM if interested! Can provide pictures if needed! PayPal or Google Wallet Payments.

Please return my PMs on our trade. I'm hoping you've just been busy.

ekgrey

I think we should consider banning (or giving negative feedback to) any members involved in scams from other parts of Neogaf such as this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964603

I think that if they're willing to scam other members, they shouldn't have the right to use this thread.

jesus. i don't venture into OT much; hadn't been aware of this particular saga. that just makes me very sad. but i agree with what Terry said: i'd assume mods will handle it but if they don't, then absolutely we should take action to protect ourselves.

*sigh* :(

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
One post per every 150 posts, Vinny.

On that note, sigh, it pays to be a seller on this site than it does a buyer as sellers rarely, if at all, use search engines to find people looking for their items ha ha.

Sorry I didn't know :s

Question: If I wana add stuff, like I did for Ninty club, do I just edit my previous posts or wait 150 posts?

sabanoo

Just a quick note that we've added two new people to maintain the feedback list - ekgrey and nrvalleytime. The feedback list should be more up to date more often as a result.

Thanks, ekgrey and nrvalleytime!

maxcriden

Just a quick note that we've added two new people to maintain the feedback list - ekgrey and nrvalleytime. The feedback list should be more up to date more often as a result.

Thanks, ekgrey and nrvalleytime!

That's awesome of them. Big thanks to all three of you!

I have some Evolve Savage Goliath DLC for sale(PS4 & X1) - $5 OBO

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Evolve
The Order 1886
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
B2G1 on all used games
Shadow of Mordor (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $22.99
Destiny (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
Just Dance/B] (PS3/360/Wii/Wii U/PS4/X1) - $22.99
Lego Batman 3 (PS3/X360) - $15.99
Lego Batman 3 (PS4/X!) - $22.99

WTS
101 Dalmatians- $5
Maleficent - $3

Figures Brand New Sealed
  1. Boba Fett (I'm collecting stormtroopers for a project and don't need the Fetts) $7 each (includes US shipping)
  2. Halo Spartan Soldier Rogue $15
  3. Halo Spartan Air Assault Female $10
  4. Marvel Legends Black Cat $20
  5. Marvel Legends Agent Venom $22
  6. Marvel Legends Black Widow $20
  7. Marvel Legends Winter Soldier $20
  8. Marvel Infinite Rocket Raccoon with Groot $10
  9. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Darth Plagueis $20
  10. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Mara Jade $15
  11. Bandai D-Arts Bass and Treble $45
  12. Star Wars Unleashed "Perky" Padme $30
  13. Star Wars Unleashed Slave Leia $30

Collector's Editions Brand New Sealed
  1. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Collector's Edition (Gamestop Preorder Exclusive includes 20th anniversary soundtrack, artbook, poster, and stylus in a "wax sealed" box) $60
  2. Bravely Default CE (Great Condition with only a small crease in outer cardboard-many of these were crushed in shipping) $65
  3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE $15
  4. Metroid Prime Trilogy (Steelbook) $80

Gadgetry
  1. Sphero (Brand New Sealed) $50
  2. Martian Notifier Smartwatch (White-Opened and used for less than 24 hours-just wanted to try it out) $50
Other Games Brand New Sealed
  1. Sin and Punishment Star Successor $16
  2. Wario Ware Smooth Moves $40
Other Games Used
  1. Suikoden (Disc and Manual in great shape, jewel case has stickers)$30

Ultraviolet Codes
  1. Batman the Complete Original Series $65 (UV code only)

Thanks for looking. I'll ship worldwide (I'm US based), but please allow additional handling time. Both domestic and international buyers, please provide city, state, country for shipping calculations.

I accept paypal gift (friends and family) or you pay fees.

Send me a PM with any questions or offers.

Positive Feedback +8 Buyer +4 Seller

Istaerion

Hey there, I just want to remind those folks who purchased Amazon Prime access from me last year for the February 24, 2014 - February 24, 2015 block that if they wish to continue their access, they will need to send payment once again for another year. I've sent out an email to the respective addresses I was given during the initial payment and have only heard back from one individual out of four.

I'm fairly certain one user was permanently banned from the forum, so I'm saving his slot for another user who was previously on the March 7, 2014 to March 7, 2015 block. Should I not hear back from those other two individuals, I will be cutting access on the 24th and selling off the slots on a first come, first serve basis.

That said, if I receive renewal payments before the 17th, I will extend the block from February 24, 2015 - February 24, 2016 to February 24, 2015 - April 24, 2016 for said users who provide early payment.

As for the March 7, 2014 - March 7, 2015 subscribers, I only heard back from one user who decided to obtain their own account, so it's quite likely I'll be ceasing service on my second account come March 7th unless two users state their interest in renewal.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me through a PM.

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition (UV) - $5
Batman Assault On Arkham (UV HD) - $4 SOLD
Son Of Batman (UV HD) - $4
Superman Unbound (UV) - $4
Justice League: War (UV HD) - $4 SOLD
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (UV) - $4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for the remaining four DC Animated titles - $14

Game Of Thrones Season 2 (iTunes/UV) - $13
Game Of Thrones Season 3 (iTunes/UV) - $13
Gravity (UV HD) - $5
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $5
Shaun Of The Dead (iTunes/UV HD) - $5
Hot Fuzz (iTunes/UV HD) - $5
The World's End (iTunes/UV HD) - $5
---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards or Paypal Gifts.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Playstation 4 Anniversary console

I'm looking to sell this on the lower end of what these are going for on eBay (1200-1300). I can cover shipping, which would be insured and require a signature.

Very tempted to keep it but with a recent PC upgrade and the need for a new monitor I just can't justify it.

dang, if it was CIB, I'd be all over that.

Indeed. I managed to find this at a local GameStop, but there's a seller on eBay with quite a few new copies for $26 and I couldn't resist having a CIB copy. If that's a good price for you, you might want to check eBay; it's like the first auction. Not sure if I'm allowed to link it here.

Yes, I'm undermining my own sale, but I'm hoping somebody isn't interested in having a complete copy and will take it off my hands for what I paid and shipping haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom