• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

Ugh, I hope I'm jumping the gun here but I think I may be getting ripped off. Did a trade with a member, his item for my item plus cash. Sent him the PayPal and the game 5 days ago (he's probably already received it) but I haven't heard a word about my item being shipped. Doesn't seem to be responding to my PM's :(

I'm hoping they just haven't sent it yet and don't want to communicate until it has shipped. All I can say is that a little communication goes a long way.

Here's hoping...

what is everyone's advice here? How long should I wait until taking action with PayPal to at least get my cash back? Its been 5 days with no communication.

Worst case scenario is that I've lost my copy of GTA 5 for Xbox one. I should state that it doesn't appear that the other party has been online since we last spoke so I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but 5 days is 5 days.

Code_Link

WTB/WTT:

- New 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition

It's a longshot, but maybe someone finds another in some of the stores and I'd be willing to buy it and even trade some of my rare/sealed US amiibo like Little Mac/Lucario/Pit/Captain Falcon, etc. Mine got cancelled at Best Buy... :(

Reposting:

Neogaf plus buyer and seller.

WTS Xbox 360 games range from good to like new condition

Super Street Fighter 4:AE $10
Bayonetta $10
Halo 3, 4 ODST, Reach all four games for $20
Halo Wars $10
Gears of War 1 and 2 for $10
Dark Souls & Dark Souls 2, both games for $20
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $15
Xcom Enemy Within $10

WTS Xbox One games, all like new condition

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $15
Dragon Age Inquistion $30

Paypal preferred and pictures available upon request. Willing to offer a discount if you are interested in multiple items. Also would be willing to work out a trade for any of the following Xbox One games: GTA V, Lords of the Fallen, Alien Isolation.

Thanks!

ekgrey

what is everyone's advice here? How long should I wait until taking action with PayPal to at least get my cash back? Its been 5 days with no communication.

Worst case scenario is that I've lost my copy of GTA 5 for Xbox one. I should state that it doesn't appear that the other party has been online since we last spoke so I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but 5 days is 5 days.

did you use goods/services PP or gift? have you tried emailing him at the PayPal email?

mdsfx

did you use goods/services PP or gift? have you tried emailing him at the PayPal email?

I sent the money via gifts but with a very specific note. I've read that that note can still cover you sometimes with payment sent gift.

I have not sent him an email but I have sent him a message through Xbox Live. His gamertag was shown in his profile.

Istaerion

Frankly speaking, I would start the resolution procedure with PayPal as that generally takes a few days to get underway in itself.

If you still receive no response with the open claim, it's safe to say you're being taken for a ride or the user is experiencing some massive connection issues.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale

images

Blue Club Ninendo 3DS pouch (reversible)

This is not currently available on Club Nintendo, it's an older reward item.

$15 SHIPPED

mdsfx

Frankly speaking, I would start the resolution procedure with PayPal as that generally takes a few days to get underway in itself.

If you still receive no response with the open claim, it's safe to say you're being taken for a ride or the user is experiencing some massive connection issues.

and as it just so happens I just got a message with a tracking number. I knew I was discussing this premature. Never had a bad experience on GAF yet.

ekgrey

I sent the money via gifts but with a very specific note. I've read that that note can still cover you sometimes with payment sent gift.

I have not sent him an email but I have sent him a message through Xbox Live. His gamertag was shown in his profile.

aye, i've heard the same about the note, though it seems to be kinda hit or miss, depending on the PP rep you're dealing with. i'd try the email. if you use Outlook, i think you can attach a delivery confirmation thing to it, so if he reads it, you can see it? maybe possible with other services as well. that way, you'd know for sure if he was ignoring you or not. personally, i'd wait till the one-week mark before initiating something with PP, but that's entirely my own arbitrary metric. good luck, whatever you do! always gotten the impression you're a good person from your posts here and i hope things work out.

edit: hooray! :)

Istaerion

and as it just so happens I just got a message with a tracking number. I knew I was discussing this premature. Never had a bad experience on GAF yet.

Glad to hear, though I'm a bit perplexed why it took so long for a reply let alone a shipping confirmation.

Unless it really was a connection issue, people should really understand that communication is vital and helps avoid situations like these where one would receive a black mark on their record.

WTB:

An OEM 3ds xl charger, just pre-ordered a new 3ds and would like to have a charger around the time it ships in.

Also any Sega Saturn shmups or fighting games that are reasonablly priced(aka please not radiant silvergun for $200, just some of the more common ones that aren't ebay prices). US or JAP region are ok of course.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12

Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Shenmue (complete w/passport) $28

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15

Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions. Also can PM me if you have any Saturn games you are willing to part with that may match what I'm looking for, thanks again.

Also WTB any essential 3ds/ds games as i have not really played any of those games as this is first purchase of any ds of any kind. Pm me with what you got.

jwk94

WTS:

$100 Amazon Gift Card.

PM with offer.

SOLD

Positive buyer feedback for nextgeneration. Reasonable price and easy to negotiate with.

Kenpachi

WTS
Potentially willing to sell my Majoras Mask NewNintendo 3DS XL. Only shipping within the 50 states. Listening to any offers through PM (sale will happen when I have the 3DS in hand)

dodgeme

I've got 420 Club Nintendo points ready to go away and theres really nothing I want or need on the catalog, so tell me what you want and name your price and if I think it's fair it's yours.

weepy

WTS

Have a Hori PS3 Fightstick (Not Pro) and factory sealed Pikmin 3 for sale. Will do business through Paypal. Also have a $10 ITunes card I want to trade. PM if interested.

SmokeMaxX

This isn't really directed at you in particular, but as a seller I don't like notes attached to gift payments. If you're concerned about being protected, I'd recommend just paying the fees or using a credit card attached to your account. Even with a note, it's highly unlikely paypal will help you with a gift payment. All the note does is put the seller's account at risk of being banned if paypal decides to audit their account.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Alright so I'm moving soon after I finish my degree, did a clean-up in my room, so my collecting habits will have to go. I need to let go of some stuff ;.;

Pikachu 3DS XL New/Sealed & Pokemon Y for 300$ incl. shipping (USA & Canada only)

Fire Emblem: Awakening Bundle 3DS OG New/Sealed & GameStop Artbook for 280$ incl. shipping (USA & Canada only)

PM me. Paypal gift

maxcriden

Decluttering some random stuff. Happy to take pics. Will accept any offers via PM. Most interested in trading for GCN and PS2 games or controllers but also open to any offer. NeoGAF + seller/buyer in USA, can ship int'l if needed.

PS1 -- Rayman CIB
PS2 -- Katamari + We Love Katamari CIB (custom cases)
PS2 -- Ico (disc-only)
PS2 -- Viewtiful Joe 1 + 2 (disc-only)
PS2 -- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
GBC -- SMB Deluxe (cart only)
3DS -- Super Mario 3D Land CIB
3DS -- New Super Mario Bros. 2 CIB
3DS -- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D CIB

Also, a handful of various Cookbooks I'm trying to divest if anyone's interested in those.[/QUOTE]

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 144 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 9 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+18 Buyer / +23 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, OLED Vita, looking to trade for Vita Slim
Section 2, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 3, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games
Section 4, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

The first two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!
Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

I also have a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve THIRTEEN months (limited stock): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - 10% off valid until Saturday
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - 10% off valid until Saturday
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 10% OFF
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% OFF (valid until Saturday) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (476+ Total Positive Feedback!)

pahamrick

WTT:
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Steam Key
Dragon Age: Inquisition Origin Key

These are from US retail copies, so keep in mind in case of any region locks.

Want:
$30 ($20, $10) PSN, eShop for Dragon Age OBO
$20 PSN, eShop for Borderlands OBO

OR

Willing to trade both keys for a steam gift copy of
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition

Please PM with offers.

Willing to send keys first for anyone on the positive feedback list.

Elfstruck

WTS

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
Fifa 2015 (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Farcry 4 (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
$35 for each shipped. Both the discs and cases look like new.

Itunes giftcard $25 for $18

Chairhome

Selling:
Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL) - $60 shipped
With Red Classic Controller and Bundle Box - $120 shipped
Game is in great condition, been playing it on Dolphin only so the disc didn't get much use. There is very light wear on the manuals, just from being moved around in the case. The controller has had a good amount of use but it is in great condition. Pics available upon request. Offers welcome

Nexus 4 16 GB (rooted with CM11) - has touchscreen issues: thin area across top part of the screen is sometimes unresponsive, other times touch screen has sporadic "ghost touches" which thinks you are rubbing all over the screen, which can only be stopped by rebooting. May be a battery issue or may need a new digitizer. I've heard both of these things have caused these issues. Not sure if CM11 is causing the issues. If you buy it, I will not be responsible for helping you fix it... Other than the touchscreen problems (which usually go away after a few reboots), the phone has worked great since launch. Very minor scuffs, will include box. $45 shipped or best offer.

Looking for:
- ConsoleTuner Titan One
- Pebble SmartWatch

Just in time for the day of, I'm selling the neca san diego comic con friday the 13th NES jason figure. never removed from box, didn't have a tape seal on it so I can't comment on that.

I see it going for 80-150 on ebay, looking to unload it for about 70 plus shipping, am entertaining the notion of selling this and kicking in a few extra bucks for a purple 3ds, but with the new 3ds coming sooner everyday I reserve the right to change my mind on that.

Ships out of NYC, paypal pls etc etc etc.

Thanks!

Want to sell:

Raspberry Pi B+ $25 shipped
Exactly what is listed here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPESRUK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new, comes in box. Only used a couple of times.

Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet (Runs full Windows 8.1) $130 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FEE7B1I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Purchased about a year ago. In great shape, used on and off but never for anything serious. Had a screen protector on since day 1. Will restore to factory defaults before sending. Ridiculous price because I need to clear out some of this stuff. Complete in box with charging cord.

Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke 2 Deluxe Edition (JP Vita) $90 shipped
http://www.play-asia.com/ore-no-shikabane-o-koete-yuke-2-limited-edition-paOS-13-49-en-70-7oq1.html

Like new, opened the box and looked at each item once but unwrapped/used nothing besides the game.

Jump Victory Vs Anison Sound (Limited) Edition (JP Vita) $70 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G21VK3C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new.

Bayonetta 2 US Club Nintendo Code $3
Super Smash Bros Wii U US Club Nintendo Code $3

Nyoro SF

WTS:

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+20 Score). Buy with confidence!
All prices are shipped.

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (JPN ver.): $25
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $28
Danganronpa 2: $28
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $30
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code used): SOLD
Hot Shots Golf (Online pass used): $6
J-Stars Victory Vs: $50 (Sealed)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: $20
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:

Senran Kagura Burst Guren no Shoujotachi (JPN): $40
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (JPN): $40
Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Elite Beat Agents: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $15
Professor Layton and the Last Specter:$30 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: $15 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (JPN): $25
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN): $25
Ace Attorney 1 2 3 Collection with Drama CD (JPN): SOLD

Playstation 3 Games:

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Asia Version): $20
Devil May Cry HD Collection: $10 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $20
Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Collection: $50 (Sealed)
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise: $20
Onechanbara Z Kagura w/ Nonono (costume code used): $50

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $25
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $8
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Darkstalkers Tribute: $25
Dark Souls Design Works: $35
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $75
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $25
Power Stone Prima Guide: $8
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $35
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30, ON HOLD

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $7

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $8

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $25

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom