• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a Super Smash Bros 3DS XL.

Complete with box etc. Owned for a little over a month. Swore I wasn't going to upgrade to a n3dsxl, but....I cracked today at lunch.

So let's get this to someone who wants it. And since you probably remember me as the guy who sold a few of there on here at cost from the Target sale, this can be yours fo 125 shipped.

4ktNqYD.jpg

BkK98b2.jpg

ZkMfKXa.jpg

i got some amazon gift card money on the US account and was planning on buying 2 20 dollar PSN cards

if someone needs US PSN CARDS and wants to trade me two canadian PSN CARDS i am more then willing to help

found out that i can't use US region on the canadian region :-/ so need to trade with someone who might have some Canadian psn cards.

WTS:
£15 worth of Steam vouchers (£10 and a £5).

Bought from GAME as I needed to use store credit, but don't really have a need for them so just looking to get the cash to put towards MH4U. Paypal gift is preferred.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Selling some Steam keys (1 of each available):

Sniper Elite 3 - $10

Murdered: Soul Suspect - $5

Payment: Paypal. PM me

ClearData

A friend of mine is looking to buy Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One . Physical is preferred. I'm just facilitating.

Please message me.

Edit: Got what I was looking for.

Shady859

nothing to see here

WTB
USA iTunes code at discount.

sold
WTS:
Don't Starve Together on Steam *giftable* - $2.50 Paypal gifted
* "( Not Tradable ) Gifts become tradable 30 days after purchase. This gift will become tradable on Mar 11" *

Anyone want to split the cost with me? I already had vanilla DS so I paid $5 for 2 copies of DST.
I'll throw in a tradable/giftable copy of Gun Monkeys as well if you want it.

foltzie1

WTS

$125 Nintendo 3DS XL Blue.

Complete in box with charger and inserts and at least a 4GB SD card (larger card will be included if I cannot find the original card).

Adult owned will post pictures later.

Flandy

Positive seller feedback for Hip Hop
Sold me a used Xbox One in essentially brand new condition for quite the bargain price :)

Positive feedback to Supa Necta for selling me this sweet watch.

also negative feedback for target for screwing up what i wanted to do for gaffers today.

Ecto311

For sale -
LZrUdZEl.jpg

Cubic Ninja and Harvest moon for 3DS sealed. - $15 shipped each or both for $25 shipped Cubic ninja lets you run homebrew on certain firmware before the last updates if I am not mistaken.

Nintendo 3DS XL - $100 shipped. Comes with original SD card that came with it. Will be formatted to the original state it was when I got it. No problems and all works well The corner in the picture has a rough spot. Has no effect on the system. Comes with original box and charger.
VuSbxRwl.jpg

xhwApk8l.jpg

Games and 3ds for $120 shipped.

n4lNyVkl.jpg

Pay shipping for it? $5? Xbox vision cam.

PM if interested. Lots of good feedback here.

I've seen them run for as high as $80 stateside or as low as $25-$30 from import stores.

Edit: times may have changed! See some for very cheap on eBay.

Someone sell this dude a circle pro :)

Cheapest is Nintendo's online store at $20

Plenty of them on amazon from foreign sellers, all new and cheap. I got mine for 15 with prime if I remember right.

Thanks I'll check that out

shandy706

WTB

Shulk Amiibo - (Would also trade any Amiibo below + $20 PayPal)

Sonic Amiibo

Mega Man

WTS or WTT

2 x Sheik Amiibo - For trade or $20 Shipped in US

1 x Toon Link Amiibo - For trade or $18 Shipped in the US

1 x Fox Amiibo (crease in cardboard from shipping) - For trade or $22 Shipped in the US

WTS or WTT

I have two gaming backpacks for anyone interested. I bought these about 4 years ago for my wife's, and my own, consoles. We ended up never using them and they were put in storage (clean storage) and then made a trip to the home we live in now. They've been stored inside in a closet since.

The boxes show typical edge wear from being moved around, but they're basically like new otherwise. There may be some light dust. Everything is included, even the velcro straps/accessories are still in plastic inside the bags. These should work for any console, small form PC, or laptop. :)

$25$12 each + Shipping to you

Stock Shots
41fTpy4GGNL.jpg
31VwV-Z9DYL.jpg

41mgmdOaz2L.jpg
4117sHMppGL.jpg

Personal / Actual Item Shots
iKNEsDCHypbVY.jpg
ibuM337f7oQmP2.jpg
iElUjoWRPWeOY.jpg

iJ1Jg5wY1vc7p.jpg
inDHlErauVAKE.jpg
ikleQ1HT8NPd9.jpg

iIFku5KI82qYs.jpg

Will entertain any buying and trading offers

vgachi57

Anyone up for trading club nintendo registration codes?

[H] Smash WiiU, Hyrule Warriors WiiU, NSMBU WiiU (each 60 coins)

[W] Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Zelda WW HD, DKCR Tropical Freeze, NES Remix Pack, M&L Dream Team, LoZ Link Between Worlds, Prof Layton Miracle Mask

Ideally 60 coins for 60 coins

Cookie18

Selling EU amiibos of Ike, Sheik, Toon Link and Fox. I'd like $25 each including shipping or may be open to trading so feel free to send offers.

Also selling a NA Rosalina amiibo in the box. Would like $50 shipped obo (honestly not sure how much it is worth so all offers will be considered).

Also have 10 Samsung 32GB micro sd cards for sale. I ordered two from Amazon and they sent me 20 but said to keep the rest anyway. Looking for $15 each for them, including shipping to the U.S. again.

Also have a Lego Movie Game Vita download code for sale for $10.

Paypal gift please.

http://imgur.com/tiamj2c
http://imgur.com/pG4Hg3S

H3xum

Would anyone be interested in $15.00 Sears Reward Coupon Code? (they have a relatively decent video game selection)

If so, I'll sell for $10.00 PayPal

PM me!

webkatt

WTB: Smash Bros 3DS (Physical/Digital)

Have: Club Nintendo game worth 600 Coins.
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
-Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
-Wonderful 101 (WiiU)
-Wii Fit U (WiiU)
-Game & Wario (WiiU)
-Dr. Luigi/NES Remix (WiiU)

Gabe3208

Banned
WTB:

Some products from GamePlanet (game store in Mexico)

I live in the US, and their site doesn't allow for shipping to the US. I'd be really greatful if someone from there could help me out. Thanks!

SalvaPot

WTB:

Some products from GamePlanet (game store in Mexico)

I live in the US, and their site doesn't allow for shipping to the US. I'd be really greatful if someone from there could help me out. Thanks!

What are you looking for?I live in Mexico and I can ask some friends. Keep in mind the gameplanet is kinda corrupt so the really rare stuff is stupid hard to get because employees always get first dibs and they resale it for double.

White_sox

Positive Seller Feedback for the following members:

Nyoro SF - Sold me a huge lot of games. Amazing seller and highly recommend.

Shintoki - Sold me one of the games that has been on my wishlist forever.

Sir Garbageman - Second time doing a deal with him and it was just as seamless as the first. Excellent seller.

All of the above members shipped fast and had great communication. Thanks to all of them!

Positive Seller feedback for Kriken

Received the LE Majora's Mask I bought off of him today. Got it for a great price and I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, the game box was slightly damaged from Amazon, but that's not his fault.

paolo11

WTB: Smash Bros 3DS (Physical/Digital)

Have: Club Nintendo game worth 600 Coins.
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
-Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
-Wonderful 101 (WiiU)
-Wii Fit U (WiiU)
-Game & Wario (WiiU)
-Dr. Luigi/NES Remix (WiiU)

PM'd

tmtyf

WTS

White Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon) in excellent condition along with an extra battery for it. If anybody is interested hit me up.

Kriken

Positive Seller feedback for Kriken

Received the LE Majora's Mask I bought off of him today. Got it for a great price and I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, the game box was slightly damaged from Amazon, but that's not his fault.

Likewise, Positive buyer feedback for Cloggerdude, sorry to hear about that, Amazon is usually better, and by the sound of it, it was most of their orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom