• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is treating everyone here like idiots, we all know damn well it was no accident and he is scalping it. Telling us he accidentally ordered it is seriously showing what he thinks of gaf members.

So, let the market decide. Who cares? If he really is trolling, isn't it better not to feed the troll?

Exactly, Max. It doesn't say anything about us. If anything, if someone is desperate enough to buy it here, okay. Who am I to stop someone from spending money?

Obvious, abusive users will be banned from the thread - we saw that with Eddie Griffin a few months ago. For a single item, it's best not to show attention to someone who may or may not be a scalper. We don't know, and the intentions aren't ours to know.

Even bigger than that discussion - we have rules under which we should operate. This B/S/T thread is one of the least drama filled I've ever encountered, and rules like that one help keep it that way.

The guy is treating everyone here like idiots, we all know damn well it was no accident and he is scalping it. Telling us he accidentally ordered it is seriously showing what he thinks of gaf members.

I may be in the minority here, but I believe he may have accidentally ordered 2 in the rush of things that day and realized it shortly after; now he's selling it off since it's shipped out. Whatever. I'd like to believe he's not treating anyone here like an idiot because he could have easily omitted the picture from his post and just said he had an extra to sell.

But yes, as maxcriden and nrvalleytime have said, let the people who want it decide if they want to buy it.

braves01

Banned
WTS: Hori Marvel vs. Capcom 3 RAP arcade stick for Xbox 360 and PC with original box - $80 shipped to continental US

I'll PM pics for those interested. There's some discoloration on the bottom metal panel, a scratch along the bottom of the art, and a little waviness along the lower left of the art due to the adhesive wearing out, but it's a perfectly functional stick that's perfect for Marvel fans or anyone looking for an arcade quality stick for Xbox 360.

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

I accept paypal, ship within 2 days, and include tracking. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add fees.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 - $18
Like-new and complete. Extremely jiggly breasts shamelessly included.

515NgcPekHL._SY300_.jpg

Xbox Live 12 Month Membership Code - $35
Membership ONLY - No KI Shadow Jago included

Microsoft-Xbox-LIVE-Gold-Day-One.jpg

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are
UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • American Pie*
  • Batman Begins*
  • Casper
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Dredd*
  • Horrible Bosses*
  • Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Lawless
  • Looper
  • Man of Steel
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
  • Riddick
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Big Lebowski*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Dark Knight*
  • The Fast and the Furious
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Wolverine
  • Total Recall
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed)

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $22
  • Zumba Fitness - $15
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $24

Anime
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $50
  • Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $26
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $40
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $35
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

aza

WTB: Club Nintendo (JPN) Points

jAHipqP.jpg

Probably a long shot. At 125 right now and just trying to get enough points to reach Gold. PM me with any offers, please.

V_Ben

Banned
I assume you're allowed to sell gift cards based on previous posts... If not, I'll take this down :)

WTS: £31 GAME in-store/online credit for £25 PayPal (Gift or buyer pays fees)

I have 4 positive buying feedback in the chart (I haven't bought that much, unfortunately :p)

If you would prefer (and tbh I would prefer this), I can get something from their webstore for £31 and have it shipped to you and will then email you the receipt (but you'll still only pay £25). That way neither of us have to worry about the code not working, etc. :)

PM'd you :)

Edit:

Super positive seller feedback for tghm1801. Fast, accommodating and awesome!

Hollycat

For Sale! (All prices shipped)

3DS XL blue color. $140. (PM me offers if you want)
Like new, I've had it two months, played pokemon on it.
Will ship once I finish transfering to n3ds.

Vita 32 gb Card $45 (needs to be formatted)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collectors artbook $80
Buy it and get the collectors box for free (slight sticker damage on opening)
KH shadow plush $40
Will sell both for $100 with collectors box.

PS3 games $25 for all

Bioshock 2
dead island riptide
dead island goty
crysis 2
borderlands 2
Grand Turismo 5
Arkham Asylum Goty

Paypal only please~

Padinn

I am looking to sell my 3DS XL Mario and Dream Team edition for $150. It does not include the game, but will include the charger. It includes an upgraded memory card (16GB SDHC). My heatware is Ghoststalker

Will ship from Florida and includes about 22 months years of a square trade warranty with accidental damage protection which I will transfer to the new owner.

WTB

N64 Games:
- Ocarina of Time
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Perfect Dark
- Jet Force Gemini
- Paper Mario 64

Just shoot me a PM with what you have. Thanks for the help Somewhatgroovy =P

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

SNES - Complete in Box - $50

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

PM'd

Quadratic

I'm parting out the physical cart of my Monster Hunter 4 CE since I'm also getting the LE 3DSXL which has the game preloaded.

I want to sell the game for $40.00 Cdn shipped to someone in Canada. If it's local to the Toronto area we can do a meetup deal.

wiibomb

WTB

N64 Games:
- Ocarina of Time
- Beetle Adventure Racing
- Perfect Dark
- Jet Force Gemini
- Paper Mario 64

Just shoot me a PM with what you have. Thanks for the help Somewhatgroovy =P

Ambassador Faceplate - N3DS or Ambassador Edition N3DS System

This is probably a really big long-shot, but I've gotta at least try. It just looks so cool...

WTS

SNES - Complete in Box - $50

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (10) and Seller (11)!!!!

I don't know how I did not see this... I've been looking for one a lot...

now it's too damn late :(

Saiyan-Rox

Re-post :)

A post here for all UK/Ire GAF

I'm looking to sell my 3 month old Aussie Imported New 3DS XL in blue. there is 1 tiny scratch on the top cover but you can hardy see it and I haven't the foggiest idea how it even got there >< pics below of the console and I tried to get an image of the scratch as much as possible in the first picture. looking 140 (since the scratch) and 10£ P&P for the delivery (if the delivery comes to less than that then I will refund the difference and provide a picture of the receipt for you too)

Any questions or if you're interested please give me a PM!

rXOfrZS.jpg

You can see the scratch just barely it was a right bugger to get a pic.

Rb9cvLe.jpg

XhPRgrL.jpg

a8WtfOn.jpg

qpNwOHl.jpg

I don't know how I did not see this... I've been looking for one a lot...

now it's too damn late :(

Oh heck, just shoot me a PM. Granted, you'll be 6th in line, but anything could happen!!

I do enjoy how a couple of people have tried to seduce me with N64 games though.

Iskander

Neo Member
WTB: Demon Gaze for PS Vita. Seems to be out of print.

WTS - PM for pics of any of these items. All prices include shipping in the US.

- Blue 3DS XL with case, charger, 8GB SD card, and original box. Really nice condition - I've had it for a year or so but played it very little. $140

- Fire Emblem: Awakening: With case. Club Nintendo code HAS been used. $30

- Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition: Complete with box, soundtrack CD, and strategy guide/art book. Club Nintendo code HAS been used. $35

- The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds: Complete with box. Club Nintendo code HAS been used. $25

- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Complete with box and manual. Box has a few dings. $15

- The World Ends With You: Complete with box and manual. Box has a few dings. $20

- Ni No Kuni: Complete with case and manual. Some sticker gunk on front. $10

Fireblend

Banned
WTB: Long shot. If anyone's able to snag an extra MM 3DS console from either Target or Gamestop (they're available online right now) and is willing to sell for a reasonable price, contact me. I have a non-GAFer friend who'd be very interested to get it.

Disclaimer: Again, this is for a friend, not me. Cloggerdude already very generously got me my console. If you'd rather the console went to a gafer, don't PM me and please give someone else the chance to have it.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 148 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 9 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

Jamix012

All prices shipped within the US. Paypal accepted
WTS:
Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $40
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $38.50
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $32
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $26.50
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $130

WTB:
Radiant Silvergun for the Sega Saturn CIB for $90 or disc only for $70
Sword Art Online Vita Physical Asian Copy for $45
Earthbound: $80
Open to offers of other games including Gamecube games

In addition to the above I got pretty lucky! I already had an order for a MM n3DS XL but Gamestop opened up orders on the LE + n3DS XL combo so I jumped on that.

As a result I'll be selling a sealed MM n3DS XL when it arrives (Tuesday according to UPS.)

WTS:
Majora's Mask n3DS XL - $350

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
It gets removed from your cart when you try to purchase it.

Mine went through. I guess I'll wait and see if it gets cancelled later or not.

On a site note, I really only wanted the LE 3DS version with the statue, so, uh, if my order does indeed go through I'll unload the N3DS to a gaffer at cost (plus my shipping, because gamestop is ridiculous about changing shipping address)

OR, a really cool trade of something of equal value. (I actually like this better, personally, but I understand people don't always have trade stuff, but they have money)

webkatt

Mine went through. I guess I'll wait and see if it gets cancelled later or not.

On a site note, I really only wanted the LE 3DS version with the statue, so, uh, if my order does indeed go through I'll unload the N3DS to a gaffer at cost (plus my shipping, because gamestop is ridiculous about changing shipping address)

OR, a really cool trade of something of equal value. (I actually like this better, personally, but I understand people don't always have trade stuff, but they have money)

I have LE 3DS version with the statue I can trade you.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
He is getting that already. The gaemstop bundle came with both the console and le game. he only wanted the game so is ridding of the console.

edit: i think.

edit2: yep.

You are correct sir! I ordered the Gamestop bundle with both the LE game and the N3DS MM XL

EDIT: oh god, my PM inbox. I immediately regret this decision.

WTB: Long shot. If anyone's able to snag an extra MM 3DS console from either Target or Gamestop (they're available online right now) and is willing to sell for a reasonable price, contact me. I have a non-GAFer friend who'd be very interested to get it.

Disclaimer: Again, this is for a friend, not me. Cloggerdude already very generously got me my console. If you'd rather the console went to a gafer, don't PM me and please give someone else the chance to have it.

Sniffle, I kick myself every day for not ordering myself one of them that day too.

The Target deal doesn't seem to be working anymore by the way. It didn't work on my computer, but I tried the Mobile site and it let me add it to my cart. Got all the way to the point where I authorized payment through PayPal and it took it out of my cart. Now it won't even let you start the payment process. Oh well.

Fireblend

Banned
Sniffle, I kick myself every day for not ordering myself one of them that day too.

The Target deal doesn't seem to be working anymore by the way. It didn't work on my computer, but I tried the Mobile site and it let me add it to my cart. Got all the way to the point where I authorized payment through PayPal and it took it out of my cart. Now it won't even let you start the payment process. Oh well.

If it's any consolation, you're making me really, really happy. If you ever need to bury a body, just PM me and I've got you covered. :D

>_>

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All items are US region & are in great condition unless mentioned. S/H will most likely cost around $3 per item ($30+ worth of items & it's free), with $1 for tracking.

- The Last Story (Wii) - $45 (First print edition, comes with special book-like case, artbook, and OST)

- Skyward Sword (Wii) - $40 (Comes with bonus 8-track OST)

- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) - $30 (no manual, case has GameStop sticker on front & back to serve as reminder how much it cost me back before it was on XBLA/PSN)

- Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $20 (Player's Choice label)

- Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - $10 (black label)

- Rez (PS2) - $15

- Lost Planet: Colonies Edition (360) - $5

- Super Monkey Ball (GCN) - $5

- Xenosaga: Episode 1 (PS2) - $5 (case kind of dirty in top-right corner on front & bottom-left on back, no manual)

- Mortal Kombat II (Genesis) - $5 (in box & has manual in good condition)

If I don't respond within 24 hours, please contact me again to ensure that I indeed got a message from you.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve THIRTEEN months (ONE LEFT): $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off)
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (522+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTB:

Megaman X2
Kirby 64
Xbox One controller
Borderlands Pre-Sequel Xbox 360

LOL I love when people scalp stuff, but want people to sell them rare things for cheap.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+18 Buyer / +23 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, OLED Vita, looking to trade for Vita Slim
Section 2, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 3, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games
Section 4, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

The first two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!
Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

I also have a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

Want to sell:

Raspberry Pi B+ $25 shipped
Exactly what is listed here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPESRUK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new, comes in box. Only used a couple of times.

Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet (Runs full Windows 8.1) $130 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FEE7B1I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Purchased about a year ago. In great shape, used on and off but never for anything serious. Had a screen protector on since day 1. Will restore to factory defaults before sending. Ridiculous price because I need to clear out some of this stuff. Complete in box with charging cord.

Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke 2 Deluxe Edition (JP Vita) $90 shipped
http://www.play-asia.com/ore-no-shikabane-o-koete-yuke-2-limited-edition-paOS-13-49-en-70-7oq1.html

Like new, opened the box and looked at each item once but unwrapped/used nothing besides the game.

Jump Victory Vs Anison Sound (Limited) Edition (JP Vita) $70 shipped
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G21VK3C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Like new.

Bayonetta 2 US Club Nintendo Code $3
Super Smash Bros Wii U US Club Nintendo Code $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom