• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 RGB Nintendo 64 consoles - $70 shipped via priority in the states

These are console only and really good condition.

oVrB731l.jpg

VlIRD04l.jpg

Feel free to pm me.

I thought these were 3D printed miniatures at first.

Would like to give super positive seller feedback for outunderthestars sold me a 3ds game cart case from club Nintendo for a great price and added a nice bonus with package, shipping was super fast 2 day turn around. Awesome experience and great communication. One of the reasons why I buy and sell on this thread is users like outunderthestars , thanks again.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Just Cause 2
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Marvel SHS
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins UE
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTB - Watermelon Project N preorder

Did anyone here "invest" in the Watermelon "Project N"? If you did, you can still order another Investor copy. I missed out and would love to buy one. I can send Paypal and either send you some retro game stuff or pay extra for your time.

Thanks!

Positive Seller Feedback for maxcriden. Great seller to deal with and great communication, awesome awesome experience. Fast shipping and helped me start my 3ds game library with some good essentials at a good fair price. thanks a bunch!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS EGUIDE (code came with the CE guide) - $6

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between worlds CN points code (50 points, 40 registration, 10 post play) - 3 dollars = gone

Super Mario 64 DS club nintendo Points code (cant find exact amount, but from my coin history it is 50 points, which is 40 registration, 10 post play. so it might still be that) - 3 dollars = dead code

Super Smash Bros 3DS Club Nintendo Point code (50, 40 registration 10 post play survey) - 3 dollars = Sold

Monday I will have the following:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS CN points code (50 points; 40 registration 10 post play) - 3 dollars

for everything, including MM 3ds eguide - 8 dollars

Paypal preferred, however a trade could be possible, just let me know.
(to my understanding these codes work in US, Canada, and Mexico since all are same region)

Exhumed

Might be a stretch but I'll ask here anyhow.

WTB Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (PS2). It's a bit pricey for me at the moment and I was hoping someone could give me a good deal. Please PM me!

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 148 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 9 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Kenobi

Bleeether

Photo's are examples. Will take actual photo on request

Want to Sell:

SDCC 2014 Blizzard Exclusive Nether Faerie Dragon Plush: $105 shipped Paypal Gift or pay fees: Mint condition and never taken out of the original bag.

06k3dVF.jpg

Want to Sell:

2014 Series 1 Golden Tyrael pin: $50 shipped Paypal gift or pay fees Mint condition

XaNBJSY.jpg

$150 for both and will include an illidan stormrage pin as a bonus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANT TO BUY: Wii/Wii U/3DS Eshop game codes
Wonderful 101: $10
Super Marioworld : $4.99
Doc Luis Punch-out: $4:99
Starfox64 3D: $6:99
HarmoKnight: $5:99

Buying AMAZON GIFT CARD CODES @ 85% on the DOLLAR US. with Google Wallet.

I need about $240 worth of gift card codes, so I'm buying a lot. I will go first and transfer the appropriate funds if you have a good amount of reputation/sales history/kudos/are loved by all.

PM me the amount you have for sale/trade if interested.

Edit: Done. Reddit is fast...

WTS Steam Key Codes
Star Wars - SOLD
Star Wars - KOTOR II
Star Wars - SOLD

All are 7.00 each looking for Paypal as payment.
Can negotiate on price!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For sale

Blue Club Nintendo carrying pouch - $15 SHIPPED
2ttZxN2m.jpg

This is a stock photo, but it is exactly as pictured. It's used and in great condition. It WILL fit an XL system.

Madao

reposting and with more updates (more than 150 posts have happened since my last post of this)

i want to gauge interest for the following:

WTS:
i have a JP New3DSLL and want to sell it since i ordered the JP regular New3DS (fuck NoA. not taking their BS) but i want to do a system transfer first so i can't sell right away until i get the New3DS and do the system transfer. once i get the regular New3DS, i see no reason to own 2 JP systems.

the New3DSLL is complete with box and everything that comes with it. i'll even include an official brand new charger since i have too many of them on me. the price i'm asking is $160 shipped. i can receive the payment with Paypal.
does that sound reasonable? i'm in Panama for those wondering (this country is in Central America).
anyone interested feel free to PM me.
here's some pics:

also, i have the following digital movie codes for sale:
all are Ultraviolet. checked them and they are still good.

$4 - GhostBusters 1&2
$3 - Man of Steel
$2 - Jaws
$2 - Curse of Chucky
special offer: all codes for $8

maxcriden

Positive Seller Feedback for maxcriden. Great seller to deal with and great communication, awesome awesome experience. Fast shipping and helped me start my 3ds game library with some good essentials at a good fair price. thanks a bunch!

Likewise, positive buyer feedback for Nuts,Pistachio_Nuts!, who was a true pleasure to work with. Enjoy the games!

WTB

Sega Saturn import fighters/shmups. Just trying to build my saturn collection up with some common less expensive games.

If anyone has Chrono Trigger for DS I've been looking for that version for a good price too.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Clockwork Knight (disc only) $12
Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $14

Dreamcast
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $8

PS1
Bloody Roar (disc only) $8

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $15
Growlanser Generations for PS2 $24

PS3
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit for PS3 (Disc Only) $11

have pics upon request

I Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions.

WTS/WTT: Kirby And The Rainbow Curse, sealed. Forgot to cancel preorder, and I'd rather give it to someone on GAF than return it (though I will if there are no takers). $ I'll do it for $33 shipped.

Looking for: Long, long shot, but an import copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris for either PS3 or PS4. We can negotiate on that.

Offers involving 3DS and Wii U games are welcomed.

Istaerion

Hey there, I wanted to let the users whom utilized my services for the March 7, 2014 to March 7, 2015 Amazon Prime block know that I'm currently undergoing some issues with the second account that developed overnight.

I'm not sure if I can resolve them, let alone in a timely matter, but I figured I would let you all know. I was attempting to sell the slots for this upcoming block but I have since ceased that and refunded one individual who purchased a slot in advance.

That said, this does NOT affect those who purchased February slots in case worry was starting to set in from this post.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience, and I will let you know if I can have the issue resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom