• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm selling a like new copy of The Order 1886. It's in excellent condition and comes with an unused code for the Knight's Endurance and Arsenal DLC. Asking $40 by Paypal or Amazon gift card.

SOLD

Ecto311

Nintendo 2ds red - Like new with case and Cubic Ninja for 3ds and Harvest Moon shown - both games sealed, charger and original box included for $100 shipped in the states.
LZrUdZEl.jpg

bh35tyjl.jpg

System is going to be transferred to another 3ds and sold like new as far as the software situation on the system.

Fallout 3 Collectors Lunch box edition - sealed with a few rips in the plastic. Looking for $80 shipped in the states.
yLljMHNl.jpg

3uEzVfcl.jpg

1aIOOCZl.jpg

PM if interested.

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

I accept paypal, ship within 2 days, and include tracking. Prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add fees.

Official Nintendo Controllers
All like new condition. 1 month old. Rarely used.
Black Motion Plus (built-in) Wii remote with cover - $23
Black Nunchuck - $13

oo4d9EN.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for 360 - $13
Like-new and complete. Extremely jiggly breasts shamelessly included.
515NgcPekHL._SY300_.jpg

webkatt

reposting and with more updates (more than 150 posts have happened since my last post of this)

i want to gauge interest for the following:

WTS:
i have a JP New3DSLL and want to sell it since i ordered the JP regular New3DS (fuck NoA. not taking their BS) but i want to do a system transfer first so i can't sell right away until i get the New3DS and do the system transfer. once i get the regular New3DS, i see no reason to own 2 JP systems.

the New3DSLL is complete with box and everything that comes with it. i'll even include an official brand new charger since i have too many of them on me. the price i'm asking is $160 shipped. i can receive the payment with Paypal.
does that sound reasonable? i'm in Panama for those wondering (this country is in Central America).
anyone interested feel free to PM me.
here's some pics:

also, i have the following digital movie codes for sale:
all are Ultraviolet. checked them and they are still good.

$4 - GhostBusters 1&2
$3 - Man of Steel
$2 - Jaws
$2 - Curse of Chucky
special offer: all codes for $8

There is no way to play U.S. games on this right? Physical or from my NNID/eShop?

Nyoro SF

WTS: NEW ITEMS!

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+24 Score). Buy with confidence!
All prices are shipped.

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home.

NES Advantage joystick: In extremely good condition. $15
Wii arcade controller: Like-new condition. $15
(2) Dreamcast controllers and (2) VMUs: Used condition. $15
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $10
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: All have a small yellowing of the plastic from age, but easy to clean. $30 Each, $80 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $10
Nintendo 64 Controller: Great condition, joystick has been replaced very recently so it feels tight. $10
PS2 Controller: 3rd party, like new. SOLD
Xbox Original Duke controller: Like new. only the plastic covering the symbol has scuffs. $13

Playstation 3 Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Asia Version): $15
Devil May Cry HD Collection: $10 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $20
Metal Gear Solid The Legacy Collection: $50 (Sealed)
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise: $20
Onechanbara Z Kagura w/ Nonono (costume code used): $45

Playstation Vita Games:

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma (JPN ver.): $25
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $27
Danganronpa 2: $27
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $27
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code used): SOLD
Hot Shots Golf (Online pass used): $5
J-Stars Victory Vs: $50 (Sealed)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: $15
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: $20
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:

Senran Kagura Burst (JPN): $30
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (JPN): $30
Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $25
Elite Beat Agents: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: $15
Professor Layton and the Last Specter:$30 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: $15 (Sealed)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (JPN): $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN): $20
Ace Attorney 1 2 3 Collection with Drama CD (JPN): SOLD

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Darkstalkers Tribute: $25
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $25
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Street Fighter Tribute: $20
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Disc-Only Games:
They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and the condition of them varies, although most are in great/excellent condition.
I tested quite a few, so message me about them if you're interested.
PM me your best offers for these, I'm pretty flexible. Especially when it comes to bundles of discs.

Gamecube Discs
Burnout 2
Extreme G 3 (2 copies)
Mario Power Tennis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
SSX Tricky (2 copies)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Waverace: Blue Storm

Xbox Original Discs
Halo
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Burnout 3: Takedown

Wii Disc
Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 Discs
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Rising
Fallout 3

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Persona 4 Arena Official Soundtrack: $6

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $25

Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

I ended up with an extra Majora's Mask 3D Collector's Edition Hardcover Guide. Will ship boxed for $40. It's sealed, so has eGuide and character clings!

Paypal gift, please. Just started in this thread (seller feeback of 1), but have 1136 feedback on eBay (pete_clarf).

SOLD

drkdragon

Neo Member
WTS - Used Xbox One Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero edition - code unused

Looking for $30 (shipped!) Paypal friend/family gifted or Amazon

Pm ME!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
In Person Sale Only I have a Sony PVM-20L1 that I will no longer be needing. This PVM doesn't have RGB input, but it does accept s-video and has a GREAT picture. It was manufactured in 2003. I live in Fargo, ND, and I can meet you in town. I frequently travel to Winnipeg, MB and occasionally to Minneapolis, MN so if you're along those corridors, we can find a time that works. I surprisingly won a bid on a new one on eBay, so I need to sell this one to make up the difference. I'm looking for around $100. PM me if you want to work something out.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $130/shipped

Would consider trades for things on my want lists. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Palocca

WTS

PS4 in great condition, complete in box for $300 shipped. Console comes with controller, HDMI cable, power cable, and headset.

There are some scruffs and scratches on the glossy part of the console, but the rest of the console is in pristine condition.

The console runs and works great, there are absolutely no problems with the unit in terms of functionality. No auto-eject, no faulty HDMI port, etc.

The controller is in great condition as well, the thumbsticks have no signs of wear and the triggers work very well.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Playstation 4 Anniversary console

I'm looking to sell this on the lower end of what these are going for on eBay. Totally unopened, still in shrink.

I'd take $1100 for it, which would include insured UPS shipping. I'm in Atlanta and would certainly be open to local pickup/meetup. Otherwise, it'll be shipped out as soon as payment is received. I have feedback at another forum as well as an ebay account if you want any assurances.

Looking for an iPad Mini 2+ or iPad Air for a good price. Not sure what I want to spend yet so I'm just seeing what people are willing to part with.

Other option is a Samsung Galaxy (recent models) 8 or 10 inch.

Basically just PM me with what you have and go from there. I don't need a huge amount of space so the 64/128 GB options are probably not for me as the price tends to go up.

Thanks

kendrid

Banned
I am looking for an Xbox live 2/3 day code so I can hook up with a few friends and play some older 360 games for a couple of nights. I switched to PS4 so I don't pay for Live anymore.

I'd offer you a buck via paypal if you want it.

Thanks!

I am looking for an Xbox live 2/3 day code so I can hook up with a few friends and play some older 360 games for a couple of nights. I switched to PS4 so I don't pay for Live anymore.

I'd offer you a buck via paypal if you want it.

Thanks!

PM'ing you in a second.. I have a few laying around I think

WTS or WTT 4 North American Club Nintendo codes

Hyrule Warriors $7 (60 registration, 10 post play)
Animal Crossing New Leaf $5 (40 registration, 10 post play)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $5 (40 registration, 10 post play)
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $5 (40 registration, 10 post play)

Will accept either PayPal gift or exchange the lot for a $20 Amazon card.

Dunan

Reposting (after more than 150 intervening posts, of course) with a slightly different offer:

I have The Order: 1886 preordered from Amazon Japan, in transit to me as we speak (it will arrive on Monday morning, which is Sunday night in NA), and am now realizing that I won't have much time to spend with this game until at least a few months from now. Anyone want it?

This is the limited first edition with download codes for two kinds of Knight armor (red and black), an arc rifle, a flamethrower of some kind, some desert clothing, and some kind of Black Water bonus.

Also includes a 14-day trial of PS+. Not sure if you have to be on the Japanese PSN to redeem that or if it's multi-regional.

The game itself, like most Japanese releases of Western-developed games, contains the original English and will boot into that automatically if that's what your PS4 is set to.

Not everyone has use for Japanese PSN codes, so I'd be happy to sell it either with them or without them. With all preorder bonuses including PS Plus Trial: $50; with no preorder bonuses $45 (I will try to unload them elsewhere). Prices include shipping by airmail anywhere in the world!

Or if you want the PS+ and not the in-game stuff; mixing and matching is fine, just make me an offer. I can't go too low; I'll just make time to play it if I can't get anyone to buy it. But if you live somewhere where video games are really expensive, here is the deal for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom