• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Puyo Puyo Tetris for PS4 in Virginia.

Played it, so, it is not new, but, could never get my wife to do multiplayer (hey now!).

Looking for $50USD via Paypal and I'll cover the first class shipping in the USA.

If you DO NOT put your profile on a DIFFERENT Xbox One, then yes, anyone buying your console will be able to use it.

If you DO put your profile on a DIFFERENT Xbox One, but DO NOT set that console as your HOME console, then yes, anyone buying the old Xbox One will be able to use it. Even if you recover your profile and re-download the game on the new console, so long as you don't set it as your HOME console then the old console's copy will still function 100%.

If you DO put your pofile on a DIFFERENT Xbox One, and you DO set that console as your HOME console, then no, anyone buying the old Xbox One will NOT be able to use it.

Those are the only 3 possible scenarios. The only grey area is deleting your profile. When you go to delete it, make sure (if it's an option) to remove the profile only, and not 'profile and all items'. That way it won't delete MCC off of the console. I'll have to test this with my XB1 to see if it deletes my games when I remove my profile.

I can add to this. I bought one from a guy. He removed his profile but I still have access to his games that were on it and can install his new games. Dead rising just became available. Granted the moment he changes home xboxes I lose it.

terrisus

Have Puyo Puyo Tetris for PS4 in Virginia.

Played it, so, it is not new, but, could never get my wife to do multiplayer (hey now!).

Looking for $50USD via Paypal and I'll cover the first class shipping in the USA.

Have you considered the option of trading your wife? :þ

Seik

Banned
Positive seller feedback to CuthbertAllgoodz.

Thanks to him, I have a Majora N3DS! A pleasure to deal with and a really nice guy! :D

Glassboy

WTS: Xbox One Kinect Sensor $70 shipped. I had it hooked up so there may be slight scratches from me wiping dust from it. Otherwise it worked perfectly fine. I'll sell it for $70 shipped.

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2.

Traded him The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition for a Kirby and the Rainbow Curse download code. Sent me the code right away despite the fact that I can't ship the game until Monday. Fast, easy communication. Thanks again!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Twelve months (Two left): $40
12.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical Items:

Toon Link Amiibo (New, Sealed) - Price I paid + Shipping = Probably about $18 shipped (apparently not everyone can find these and I saw some in stock around me)
417P2VbCBrL._AA160_.jpg

Sheik Amiibo (New, Sealed) - Saw some of these in stock the other day. If there's interest, I can see if there are more. Would be about $18 shipped as well assuming they're still in stock.
41k95k0Px6L._AA160_.jpg

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (555+ Total Positive Feedback!)

OmegaFax

WTB

-- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Theme for a NA system (Think it's on the eShop receipt for digital copies of MH4U).
-- Sonic Amiibo
-- Have PayPal.

WTT

-- NA NIB Mega Man (for Sonic) -- Not incredibly picky. I'm going to open and display Sonic. Isn't something I'm going to keep in the box ... still the better shape is a plus. Pending

coopolon

I have a NA Red 3DS XL I am interested in selling. The screens are in good condition, but there are a few minor scratches on the top. I've taken a picture attempting to show some of them in the picture below.

To protect the top screen from the bottom screen I put two small rubber bumpers on the top. This keeps the screens from touching when the unit is shut. If you want to remove them, they will easily come off but you'll have to use some kind of solvent to clean off sticky residue. I can do this for you if you want.

It is currently on firmware 8.1 (I haven't used it in probably at least 6 months.) I'm thinking about buying a new 3ds xl and transferring which would mean I'd have to update to the latest firmware. If you are interested in the older firmware let me know, I will probably charge a little more.

I have the original box and will ship it with a charger. I will also include the original SD card. Lastly I can also throw in 2 game cartridge holders.

I would like $100+cost of shipping if you're okay with it being on newest firmware. Probably a little more if you want it on the old firmware. I'll accept payment in form of Amazon gift card or paypal.

ALSO

WTS

Game of Thrones Season 03 Digital Copy Code from BluRay - $10
Game of Thrones Season 04 Digital Copy Code from BluRay - $10

Both codes are from BluRay copies purchased from Amazon. Again, paypal or amazon GC.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

The Lego Movie Playstation Vita Download Code $9

Game Boy croc carry case $20

http://imgur.com/a/6h1Km#0

Super Mario Advance 2 $14

6, 4, 3

2, 4, 2, 2, 4, 4, 8, 3

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $5

Guides
BomberMan 64 $10
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $10

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

WTB:

Japanese 1000 Yen PSN card

Basically, if someone from J-GAF could help me get one so I that I only have to pay as close to 1000 Yen as possible (at least not the 50% markup most sites are asking), it would be much appreciated. I can pay with PayPal.

WTS:

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 120€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

Suikoden I + II US NTSC for PSX - 130€ + shipping
Would ideally like to sell both together but I'm willing to split them up if there is no interest

Suikoden I box and disc are a bit used and have a few scratches. Works fine though and manual is in good condition.
Suikoden II is very good condition.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - 5€ + shipping each

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (US NTSC, PS3)
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC, PS3)

Firehead

WTB:
A Majora's Mask NEW 3DS XL (For a not whacky price would be nice...)

I have a red pokemon x & y 3DS XL and would be willing to add that to the trade, to reduce the cost a bit... As long as you're cool if I transferred my system over to the NEW 3DS. It would come with its original box and the charger.
It does have a few scratches on the cover, mind you.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+19 Buyer / +25 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 2, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 3, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

--------------

First, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2.

Traded him The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition for a Kirby and the Rainbow Curse download code. Sent me the code right away despite the fact that I can't ship the game until Monday. Fast, easy communication. Thanks again!

Wahoo! So glad this worked out so quickly for you both. :)

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Game of Thrones Seasons 1-4 UV Download Codes
Wii Fit U Download Code
Wii Party U Download Code

Have:
Amazon GC
PayPal (would prefer to pay via Amazon GC so less fees for me)

Daria

WTB

Xbox 360 w/ Skyrim or Fallout 3
OR
PS3 Slim

Looking for just a console, cords and a game. PM me with what you have, please

ClearData

This transaction didn't originate in this thread so I will leave it up to the feedback managers to determine if it should be added.

I hit up Neogaf user Corgi after he posted he was thinking about selling his Wii copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in the Xenoblade 3D thread. We managed to make an arrangement and he promptly shipped an immaculate copy of this hard to find game.

So, if possible, I'd like to leave positive seller feedback for Corgi.

ekgrey

This transaction didn't originate in this thread so I will leave it up to the feedback managers to determine if it should be added.

I hit up Neogaf user Corgi after he posted he was thinking about selling his Wii copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in the Xenoblade 3D thread. We managed to make an arrangement and he promptly shipped an immaculate copy of this hard to find game.

So, if possible, I'd like to leave positive seller feedback for Corgi.

sure, definitely counts. it was a GAF transaction. :)

Jrmint

WTS:

New Nintendo 3ds Black with Zelda Link Between Worlds and a charger.

The system is in like new condition, I'm just not using it as much as I expected.

Asking $200 plus shipping for the package. I can send pictures if you'd like.

webkatt

WTS:

New Nintendo 3ds Black with Zelda Link Between Worlds and a charger.

The system is in like new condition, I'm just not using it as much as I expected.

Asking $200 plus shipping for the package. I can send pictures if you'd like.

I'm interested but do I really need it?!
Decisions, decisions!

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

I need to move this to recoup a bit of money in my budget from a trip I took a few months ago, otherwise I'd keep it. There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are both mint.

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $165 shipped, as low as I will go. I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for $200 easy on ebay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack for Sega Saturn below at no additional charge!!!*******

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Also up for sale is a U.S. copy of Galactic Attack for Saturn (aka Layer Section, prequel to Raystorm). Excellent game and also a great Saturn shmup for those on a budget. Disc, manual and case are all in very good condition, $35 shipped. ******BONUS!!!!!! If you buy SMB Game and Watch I will throw in Galactic Attack at no additional charge!!!*****

389595DE-8F68-474B-88A9-B218BBB19DFB-1192-000001123270B803_zps6e484459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom