• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronose

Banned
WTB physical copies of and in like new condition

Legend of Zelda: skyward sword
Star fox 64 3DS
Hyrule Warriors
Captain toad: treasure tracker

Nyoro SF

At first glance it appears this is the case, but I can attest to getting items much cheaper than eBay or Amazon in numerous occasions. I also find that gaffers tend to keep their items in a little better condition than the average eBay/Amazon seller.

Obviously not all sell cheaper but there are deals available.

That's one thing I love about this thread, since it's a gaming community people are more likely to take good care of their games and merchandise. On ebay that is very rarely guaranteed

WTB

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

WTS

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - PENDING

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Interest Check Only

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$275.00

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here. That being said, I wanted this system for forever, so I'm still wavering on whether to sell it or not. This is JUST a listing to see what kind of interest I get on it. I reserve the right to not sell it if I change my mind (obviously).

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (12) and Seller (14)

PM sent

WTS or WTT 4 North American Club Nintendo codes

Hyrule Warriors $6 (60 registration, 10 post play coins)
Animal Crossing New Leaf $4 (40 registration, 10 post play coins)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $4 (40 registration, 10 post play coins)
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $4 (40 registration, 10 post play coins)

Will accept either PayPal gift or exchange the lot for a $15 Amazon card.

Repost, still available and updated.

Jirotrom

2557630-amiibo_img03_e3_formediadistro.png

All are brand new in original packaging, accept payment via paypal or venmo

If you reside in Dallas TX I wont have to ship so we can arrange for a meet. and I can knock off 5 bucks.

Little Mac- $45.00 shipped
Lucario- #37.00 shipped
Metaknight- $37.00 shipped
Shulk- $35.00 shipped
Wii-fit Trainer- SOLD OUT
Captain Falcon- $25.00 shipped
Fox - $20.00 shipped

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden

Great person to deal with

Likewise, positive buyer feedback for cuevas, PhD., who was great to work with!

I mean, look at members like maxcriden and terrisus, two superb sellers in this community. They do anything and everything to give other members a good deal and excellent service. You absolutely can't find that on eBay.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. :)

NoRéN

Positive seller feedback for badbrains

One of the quickest transactions I've had here. Replied to messages quickly. Gave me a good deal on a gift card. Highly recommended!

terrisus

The other thing is that this is a community which we've been building rapport with basically since we joined up to the website, whether you do any buying, selling, or trading. I mean, look at members like maxcriden and terrisus, two superb sellers in this community. They do anything and everything to give other members a good deal and excellent service.

Aww <3

WTS UV Codes for:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition - $3.50
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition - $4.50
Gone with the Wind - $2

badbrains

NoRéN;153185387 said:
Positive seller feedback for badbrains

One of the quickest transactions I've had here. Replied to messages quickly. Gave me a good deal on a gift card. Highly recommended!

Positive feedback for NoRéN

Payment was sent quickly with no issues. Glad I was able to give you a great deal on the gift card!

Stratocast

Neo Member
WTB the exclusive Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS theme that came with the digital purchase of MH4U.

I bought a MH4U New 3DS AND a Collectors Edition of the game, but I still don't get to download the exclusive theme because I didn't purchase the game digitally. :(

Got a copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Day Zero edition) for the PS4 for sale, for $25. The day zero content has been used.

wwyZS2H.jpg

Alternatively, I'd be happy to trade for a PS4 copy of Alien: Isolation

blackjaw

I keep a list of people who price gouge. I won't sell them anything. I've sold things here for fair prices, sometimes particularly cheap, and I check my list. I don't blame those who sell here at close to market rates as that's fair and I cant expect discounts. But people who price gouge then jump on pleasant community pricing are real scumbags.

I see you sell amazing computer parts at dirt cheap prices, can't say I don't blame you.

Akim

Banned
I keep a list of people who price gouge. I won't sell them anything. I've sold things here for fair prices, sometimes particularly cheap, and I check my list. I don't blame those who sell here at close to market rates as that's fair and I cant expect discounts. But people who price gouge then jump on pleasant community pricing are real scumbags.

"Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market."

terrisus

"Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market."

He's not guilting anyone or making a big fuss or telling anyone what they can or can't do.
He's just keeping a note for himself.

Just as other people are in control of what they sell and how much they sell it for, he's in control of who he sells to and buys from.

Fracas

#fuckonami

I don't really think that applies here. I feel the same way (I think the worst I ever did was sell a Wii U gamecube adapter for like $10 above MSRP, the same price I got from a dude on Craigslist). I don't have a list or anything but price gouging is lame. Though obviously I can't really do anything about it.

Flandy

Got a copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Day Zero edition) for the PS4 for sale, for $25. The day zero content has been used.

wwyZS2H.jpg
You're gonna have a tough time selling that with no feedback and 16 posts. The only way you'll be selling that is if you let the buyer pay after receiving the game.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for nextgeneration. Great buyer!

$10 Redbox Gift Card (redeemable on redbox.com/card) - $3.50
Not trying to affect your selling of this negatively- just curious, but where do people get these at these prices? I've seen quite a few people sell these on this thread.

ekgrey

Positive Feedback for nextgeneration. Great buyer!

Not trying to affect your selling of this negatively- just curious, but where do people get these at these prices? I've seen quite a few people sell these on this thread.

can't speak for him, but i get them occasionally as gifts but i don't really use Redbox any more (doesn't help that the ones near me don't have current gen games.) pretty sure you can also get them free through various online reward thingies?

Buyers: If a price is too high, make an offer.
Sellers: If an offer is too low, make a counteroffer.

The worst thing someone can do is say no. I have never really bought or sold on this thread for advertised prices.

SmokeMaxX

can't speak for him, but i get them occasionally as gifts but i don't really use Redbox any more (doesn't help that the ones near me don't have current gen games.) pretty sure you can also get them free through various online reward thingies?
Oh strange. They're always offered at like 50-75% off so I was confused how people got them so easily.

ekgrey

Buyers: If a price is too high, make an offer.
Sellers: If an offer is too low, make a counteroffer.

The worst thing someone can do is say no. I have never really bought or sold on this thread for advertised prices.

yeah, i think that's a point worth making. i always price below eBay value anyway, but if someone PMs me with a lower offer, it's very rare that we don't end up making a deal. helps that i accept pretty much every gift card imaginable, but yeah, i am more interested in seeing the things i loved going to people who will love them than i am in making top dollar.

Oh strange. They're always offered at like 50-75% off so I was confused how people got them so easily.

possible they also come from Redbox CS? on the rare occasions that i got a scratched disc, i'd call them up and they always gave me at least two, sometimes three, once four (!) free rental codes. but i think those were always applied directly to my account so they couldn't have been shared. it's been awhile.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Just as I'm free to keep my list :)

WTS Digital Movie Codes:

Game of Thrones Season 2 - SOLD
Game of Thrones Season 3 - SOLD
Game of Thrones Season 4 - SOLD
The Grand Budapest Hotel - $2
X-Men Days of Future Past - $2

OjsqsdPl.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I didn't ask for offers! :) PM me. I'll share it on a Google doc.

Edit: never mind. I decided against publicly sharing it.

Figures Brand New Sealed
  1. Boba Fett (I'm collecting stormtroopers for a project and don't need the Fetts) $7 each (includes US shipping)
  2. Halo Spartan Soldier Rogue $15
  3. Halo Spartan Air Assault Female $10
  4. Marvel Legends Agent Venom $22
  5. Marvel Infinite Rocket Raccoon with Groot $10
  6. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Darth Plagueis $20
  7. Star Wars Black Series 3.75" Mara Jade $15
  8. Bandai D-Arts Bass and Treble $45
  9. Silver Surfer Figure with Digital Comic DVD $10
  10. Gentle Giant Lex Luthor (Spacey) Bust $10

Collector's Editions and Statues
  1. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Collector's Edition(Preorder Exclusive includes 20th anniversary soundtrack, artbook, poster, and stylus in a "wax sealed"box) $60
  2. Max Payne 3 Statue$20
  3. Mortal Kombat Bookends $25
  4. Halo Reach Statue$80
  5. Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Statue $50
  6. Bioshock 2 CE $50
  7. Bioshock Big Daddy Limited Edition $100
  8. Metal Gear Revengeance Plasma Lamp $60
  9. Fallout 3 Lunchbox and Bobblehead $40
  10. Skyrim Alduin Statue and Book $120

Gadgetry
  1. Sphero (Brand New Sealed) $50
  2. Garmin Nuvi 1450LMT $50
Other Games Brand New Sealed
  1. Wario Ware Smooth Moves $40
  2. Every Extend Extra $5
  3. Infected $20
  4. Final Fantasy Tactics $15
  5. Daxter $5
  6. Metal Gear Acid$15
  7. Metal Gear Acid 2 $15
  8. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth $25
  9. Syphone Filter Dark Mirror $5
  10. Advance Wars Days of Ruin (2 Copies) $30
  11. Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword $15
  12. Fable 2 Platinum Hits $10
Other Games Used
  1. Lumines II $5
  2. Every Extend Extra $4
  3. Blazing Souls Accelate $10
  4. Exit $4
  5. Jeanne D'Arc $15
  6. God of War Chains of Olympus $5
  7. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops $7
  8. Splinter Cell Essentials $5
  9. The Dark Spire $40
  10. Pokemon White $20
  11. Mario Kart DS $15
  12. New Super Mario Bros $15
  13. Nanostray $10
  14. Tony Hawk American Sk8land $5
  15. Bakugan Defenders of the Core $3
  16. Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog $12
  17. Armored Core 3 $5
  18. Virtual-On Marz $15

Ultraviolet Codes
  1. Batman the Complete Original Series $65 (UV code only)
  2. The Croods $2
  3. Bad Grampa $2
  4. Lego Justice League vs. Bizarro League $5

Thanks for looking. I'll ship worldwide (I'm US based), but please allow additional handling time. Both domestic and international buyers, please provide city,

state, country for shipping calculations.

I accept paypal gift (friends and family) or you pay fees.

Send me a PM with any questions or offers.

NeoGAF Plus Buyer and Seller +10 Buyer +10 Seller

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide
Basically brand new- $30 shipped

Grim Fandango promotion poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $120 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

PSP and charger (hasn't been used in at least two years)

White Nintendo DS (no charger included)

PSP games:
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Jeanne d'Arc
Lego Star Wars II
Wipeout Pure
Twisted Metal
Patapon
God of War: Chains of Olympus

Would prefer to sell these PSP games as a lot

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - 9 months of two day free shipping for $15 (Valid through Nov 23, 2015) - (ONE SOLD, THREE LEFT!)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Game of Thrones Seasons 1-4 UV Download Codes
Wii Fit U Download Code
Wii Party U Download Code

Have:
Amazon GC
PayPal (would prefer to pay via Amazon GC so less fees for me)

webkatt

Guys I have a Best Buy gift card with $240 on it that I'm looking to get rid of. I am most interested in a PS4 or an Xbox One. I would like to trade the gift card towards it. Let me know what you have. I'm located in Arizona.

You can go to a local Best Buy and Buy Amazon Cards in the PC/Tablet Area

Then buy this on Amazon for $349:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TT5I63K/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Xbox One Console Bundle
Assassin's Creed Unity Voucher
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Voucher
Wolfenstein: The New Order
2nd Xbox One Wireless Controller

I shameless stole this from the gaming side.

coopolon

WTS NA Red 3DS XL. Screens are in good condition, there are some small scratches on the top of the unit (the red part.)

To protect the top screen from the bottom screen I added two rubber bumpers on top half of the unit. This prevents the screens from touching when the unit is closed. If you want I can remove the bumpers, but they've worked very well.

Currently on firmware 8.1.0-18U. I will probably update it so I can do a system transfer, but I would consider selling it as is for more money (to cover the loss of some digital games.)

System will come in its original packing with its original charger. I will also throw in two CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage solution boxes. Pictures available on request.

Asking $100+shipping if you're okay with it being on latest firmware. More if you want it on the older firmware. I will accept paypal or Amazon GC.

WTS
Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital Code-$10
Game of Thrones Season 4 Digital Code-$10

Wtb an Ike amiibo if anyone has an extra or wants to sell for a bit more than msrp. All I really wanted were the FE ones and this one seems to have escaped my grasps.

You can go to a local Best Buy and Buy Amazon Cards in the PC/Tablet Area

Then buy this on Amazon for $349:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TT5I63K/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Xbox One Console Bundle
Assassin's Creed Unity Voucher
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Voucher
Wolfenstein: The New Order
2nd Xbox One Wireless Controller

I shameless stole this from the gaming side.

yeah i was hoping to find a better bundle or something with different games.

flkraven

yeah i was hoping to find a better bundle or something with different games.

You won't be finding a better bundle right now. Holidays are gone and this is a brand new current gen console with 3 games and an extra controller for $350. You could sell both AC games for $25 and maybe get another $25 for wolfy. Heck, the extra controller in a box can easily be sold for $90, so all in your value here is $259 for a brand new Xbox One. Crazy cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom