• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
new, un-used Majora's Mask *New* Nintendo 3dsXL for sale,
$325 shipping included

box is a little damaged on the side. 3ds is fine (it was Target that damaged the box not I btw. and it looks worse in the pictures then in person)
send me a PM if you are interested

webkatt

Lol pm me if you want it.

I have to think on it. I have a old XL and digital Link Between Worlds. I wanted to wait on the non XL but your offer is tempting.

How bout a hundy and my old 3ds XL!

And

WTB: Persona 4 Golden for vita.
im interested in what all the hype is over.

And want to buy advanced warfare 360 for my kid bro

Jrmint

Just a heads up guys I've responded to 3 pms about the N3DS. So if you think you'd like it let me know and I'll close it.

I should've mentioned also this is a USA n3ds.

WTT or WTS

game manual for hitman blood money, maybe a collector is interested

WTT

uncharted 3 (no manual or online code for mp)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (w/ Master Quest) (gamecube), everything is included, both the box and disc are in perfect condition

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Grim Fandango promotion poster

Mirror's Edge promotional messenger bag

PSP and charger (hasn't been used in at least two years)

White Nintendo DS (no charger included)

PSP games:
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Jeanne d'Arc
Lego Star Wars II
Wipeout Pure
Twisted Metal
Patapon
God of War: Chains of Olympus

Would prefer to sell these as one lot

Positive feedback for blazenumb1. He got me a few Amiibos with 20% off and they arrived in great shape. As always an amazing gaffer that I will continue to deal with first!

mdsfx

This is a long shot, but I'm hoping someone who preordered this CE of MKX from Amazon may have changed their mind. If you are such a person, I would like to take your preorder. Please PM me.

Mortal-kombat-X-kollectors-edition-e1422997496545.jpg

blackjaw

Odd non-gaming request(s):

WTB Fitbit Charge HR (small) in Plum...for my wife so prefer if it's new or lightly used with packaging

Also looking for an Odyssey Hot Pro golf putter...

You never know what the GAF community has for sale! Thanks!

Want to sell:

-PS3 controller (Black), brand new, includes mini-usb cable. $35 shipped
Came with Playstation TV, never used. Doesn't come in normal controller box but in original bag and never taken out.

-Lego the Movie (the game) download code for PS Vita (NA region). $6

-Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8.1 Tablet. In-box with everything it came with new. Device has been restored to factory. $120 shipped.

PayPal gift, please.

WTB Nintendo Eshop 3ds EShop games. Just got a New 3ds and have never owned a 3ds so looking for the usual good titles. I own Monster Hunter 4 and Mario Land 3D so far.

toneroni

Want to sell:

-PS3 controller (Black), brand new, includes mini-usb cable. $35 shipped
Came with Playstation TV, never used. Doesn't come in normal controller box but in original bag and never taken out.

-Lego the Movie (the game) download code for PS Vita (NA region). $6

-Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8.1 Tablet. In-box with everything it came with new. Device has been restored to factory. $120 shipped.

PayPal gift, please.
someones trying to get that ps tv for $7 ;)
nice prices though

Bleeether

Photo's are examples. Will take actual photo on request

Want to Sell:

SDCC 2014 Blizzard Exclusive Nether Faerie Dragon Plush: $105 shipped Paypal Gift or pay fees: Mint condition and never taken out of the original bag.

06k3dVF.jpg

Want to Sell:

2014 Series 1 Golden Tyrael pin: $50 shipped Paypal gift or pay fees Mint condition

XaNBJSY.jpg

$150 for both and will include an illidan stormrage pin as a bonus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANT TO BUY: Wii/Wii U/3DS Eshop game codes
Wonderful 101: $10
Super Marioworld : $4.99
Doc Luis Punch-out: $4:99
Starfox64 3D: $6:99
HarmoKnight: $5:99

I have a couple games I'd like to sell. Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- DMC: Devil May Cry, still sealed Xbox 360 - 10$

- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend PSV - 16$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$
- Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Tag Force 4 PSP (cards are not included) - 22$

- Yoshi's Island DS - 19$

- Transistor Steam Gift 7$

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS. PM me.

Google Nexus 4, black 16GB, unlocked, complete in box, 8/10 condition. Comes with OEM bumper. $150 shipped.

Steam Sniper Elite 3 $10. I'll take Steam credit. I just want Lisa on Steam. I'd trade for that.

WTB Nintendo Eshop 3ds EShop games. Just got a New 3ds and have never owned a 3ds so looking for the usual good titles. I own Monster Hunter 4 and Mario Land 3D so far.

if you want some retail copy of games I have a few extra ones laying around you might be interested in. PM me and we can work something out.

Anyone here has Free Mcboot? I am too lazy to make it myself so I'll gladly pay someone.

If you DO have it, can you make sure it has GS Mode Selector and ESR? I would like to force my games to 480p and I think ESR is the only way I can play my imports (just 1 PAL game), unless there's another way? Send PMs please!

DoctorZ

Positive feedback to DoctorZ!
Responsive and very nice to deal with. Thank you!

Positive feedback for hurricanes(buyer) as well.

FOR SALE: Can provide pictures as well if needed.

Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition SEALED (might have some slight wear at corners and scratches/damage on the shrink wrap)

Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition (USED) Some damage to cases, still have stickers. No box. Can include game or not.

Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (German) Book is in English. SEALED

Ni No Kuni Collector Edition guide (was bent in shipping box) Sealed w/in game code

Star Wars Into Darkness (Amazon.com collectors edition w/ phaser) SEALED

3DS Black (has some damage on left pad and outer case, but overall good condition. Screens are good, has screen protector. FW 4.5 is that is important)
Comes with
- 2x Nyko extended battery w/ 1x charger base
- original battery (No original backplate, it cracked which is why I got the Nyko battery)
- Charge cable (USB)
- Mario Kart Wheel and Circle Pad Pro (These do not work if the Nyko battery is on since it makes the 3DS thicker. You'd need to buy an OEM backplate)
- other random crap I find like a car charger or stylus or whatever
- I'd be willing to sell anything listed here separate as well, just keep in mind ship costs.

isitstill

WTS

All prices include USPS shipping to the US, with tracking.

image.jpg

Boktai 2 (cart only): $20
GBA: $20
Kid Icarus 3DS stand: $7 -SOLD-
The Dark Spire: $40 -SOLD-
999: $18

The red thing is a Taiko no Tatsujin DS stand. It is adjustable, and accomodates DS Lite/DSi/DSiXL/3DS and iirc, 3DS XL.

I haven't tested it with the new 3DS XL, but it probably works.

It's adjustable, swivels, locks in place, and includes 2 golden Taiko styluses (super cute).

I'm asking $25 for it.

Edit: also, not pictured

GBA Zelda: LttP (cart only) $20
Final Fantasy V (GBA, cart only) $20
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy $10

image.jpg

Anything in the above pic, 3 for $20
EDIT: many of these have sold, or are pending. Still available:
Lumines
Puyo pop
Starfy(JP)
Scurge
Picross (JP)

image.jpg

Versus Books Majora's Mask guide $13

Paypal gift, or buyer pays fees, please. PM me if interested. I'm GAF Plus buyer and seller.

Manik

Hi all,

Looking to sell £10 Google Play credit for £8.50 PayPal.

Hope this is the right place to post it - couldn't find a UK specific BST thread!

GreenMana

Evolve Monster Pack DLC PS4 - $2
Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear (PS3 or Vita not sure); (only works in EU) - $0.50

Flipnote Studio 3ds - $1
Kid Icarus Uprising Download Code - $16

Dance Central 2 Xbox 360 - $3.50
Tomb Raider Xbox 360 - $3.5
Peggle 2 Xbox 360 - $3

WTS: Call of Duty Advance Warfare Digital for Xbox One. It's the digital version that came with the special edition bundle. EU version. $30USD or Trade for another US Xbox One digital game. PM me and let me know. Thanks.

daevv

Hi, I'm 110 coins away from 600 on my Club Nintendo account. Anyone have enough codes to get me there? Thanks!

Also looking for PS4 digital codes for Dying Light and/or GTA V. Might be interested in The Order 1886 code or physical if the price is right.

ClearData

WTB

Does anyone have a circle pad pro? I'm trying to find one for my brother's OG 3DS XL so he can use dual analog controls in Monster Hunter 4.

Alternatively, will all these Japanese ones on ebay work with a North American 3DS?

Athreous

WTS = Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition Key = 30$ or wtt for a 60 days ff xiv game card =D

Selling cheap cuz I won this key and I already have win 8.1 =p

Hi, I'm 110 coins away from 600 on my Club Nintendo account. Anyone have enough codes to get me there? Thanks!

Also looking for PS4 digital codes for Dying Light and/or GTA V. Might be interested in The Order 1886 code or physical if the price is right.

damn, i wish I would've seen this. I just cashed in a good 3-400 and I don't want anything:(

Tenck

WTB New 3DS. Preferably the MH or Zelda one. Don't want to pay outrageous scalper prices. Open to regular n3ds offers too.

Flandy

WTB
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Sunset Overdrive

Would prefer digital codes, but physical is fine

WTS
The Order 1886 - The Knights Arsenal preorder DLC - $3 Sold!
the_order_1886_e3_2014_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom