• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

patientx

I got some points for Nintendo Club left so I am going to sell a game with these points : (American Eshop)

Buy one of this games for 12 dollars :

3DS
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Brain Age: Concentration Training
Crosswords Plus

WiiU
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
Wii Fit U (Wii U)
Game & Wario (Wii U)

Buy one of this games for 14 dollars :

3DS
Star Fox 64 3D
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Kid Icarus: Uprising

WiiU
Wii Party U (Wii U)

WTS NTSC 3DS and DS Games
---------------------------------------------
Shipping internationally. Club Nintendo codes are used. All games have boxes and booklets. Accepting only paypal.
Buyer must pay paypal fee and shipping. Minimum shipping fee starts from 5€ or 6$ (registered) for Europe.

3DS Games:
-----------------------------------
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic 13$
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion 15$
Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed 15$
One Piece Unlimited World Red (Day One Edition) 20$
Ace Combat "Assault Horizon" Legacy 10$
Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights 13$
Lego: The Lord of The Rings 13$
Lego: Chima Laval's Journey 13$
Lego: Pirates of The Caribbean 10$
Lego: Star Wars III 10$
Lego: Harry Potter Years 5-7 10$

DS Games:
----------------------------------
Ouendan 2 24$
Elite Beat Agents 13$
Ghost Trick 13$
Okami Den 16$

cnOp3Pl.jpg

t7ORDfl.jpg

Chairhome

Selling PRICE DROP:
9gyFXaUm.jpg
mn4BKhrm.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL) - $40 shipped
With Red Classic Controller and Bundle Box - $95 shipped
Game is in great condition, been playing it on Dolphin only so the disc didn't get much use. There is very light wear on the manuals, just from being moved around in the case. The controller has had a good amount of use but it is in great condition. Pics available upon request. Offers welcome

Smmbvrkl.jpg
77hsnfel.jpg
KV7dNi5l.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition for 3DS with Skull Kid figurine (game, not system) - Pics incoming. Mint condition, never opened. will ship in a box with air packets. $100 shipped. Also willing to trade this for a good condition Pebble Smartwatch plus around $25 paypal

Looking for:
- ConsoleTuner Titan One
- Pebble SmartWatch
- Dedede Amiibo
- Sonic Amiibo

Shipping in the US only, continental 48. All prices include shipping. All are complete unless noted, all in great condition. Paypal Only. I have plenty of transactions here and I have tons of feedback on eBay with 100% positive rating. http://www.ebay.com/usr/infectedzero

Planet Puzzle League $14
Geometry Wars Galaxies $9.00
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin $22.00
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow $19.00
Super Dodgeball Brawlers - $9.00
Contra 4 $24.00
Warioware Touched $14.00
Lockes Quest $11.00
Giana Sisters DS $29.00
The Legendary Starfy $9.00
Glory Days 2 $8.00
Trauma Center Under the Knife $14.00
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 $20.00
999 $25.00
Phoenix Wright $17.00
Professor Layton Diabolical Box $11.00
Castlevania Order of Ecclasia $23.00
Professor Layton Unwound Future $16.00
B Team Metal Cartoon Squad $20.00
Jam with the Band $25.00
Mega Man ZX $15.00
Space Invaders Extreme 2 - CART ONLY - $7.00
Retro Game Challenge - CART ONLY - $20.00
Front Mission - CART ONLY - $20.00
Super Mario 64 DS $21.00
New Super Mario Bros $20.00
Aliens Infestation $15.00
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $12.00
Mega Man Zero Collection $25.00
The World Ends with You $22.00
Ouendan $30.00
Professor Layton and the Curious Village $18.00
Rhythm Heaven $11.00
Wario Ware DIY $12.00
Yoshi's Island DS $25.00
Henry Hatsworth $23.00
Lost Magic $15.00
Advance Wars Days of Ruin $15.00

JimPanzer

EU-GAF

I'm want to sell my US 3DS XL since I got a n3DS now. Console is in perfect condition, had screen protectors since day one and was only used at home. If there's a demand, I can send pictures.
The console has the following digital games on its 32GB mini-SD card (including adapter):

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Fantasy Life
Pokemon X
Persona Q
Etrian Odyssey Untold
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Attack of the Friday Monsters!
Kid Icarus Uprising

and also a physical copy of Rune Factory 4.

Everything with the original box and all of the contents except the Club Nintendo Code for the console. Keep in mind that the US version of the 3DS XL comes without an power adapter.

For the price I'm looking at something around 250$, but am open for negotiation. Payment via Paypal.

For sale,

1 x Unopened Majora's Mask Limited Edition Game $95

1 x Opened Majora's Mask Limited Edition Box and Skull Kid w/o game $60
(Note both boxes come with a little shipping damage thanks to Amazon)

Prices are firm and include shipping to the US only. I'm either looking for paypal gift or trades of Nintendo games of similar value as well.

Ecto311

Nintendo 2ds red - Like new with case and Cubic Ninja for 3ds and Harvest Moon shown - both games sealed, charger and original box included for $100 shipped in the states.
LZrUdZEl.jpg

bh35tyjl.jpg

System is going to be transferred to another 3ds and sold like new as far as the software situation on the system.

Fallout 3 Collectors Lunch box edition - sealed with a few rips in the plastic. Looking for $70 shipped in the states.
yLljMHNl.jpg

3uEzVfcl.jpg

1aIOOCZl.jpg

PM if interested.

Ocelott

I got some points for Nintendo Club left so I am going to sell a game with these points : (American Eshop)

Buy one of this games for 12 dollars :

3DS
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Brain Age: Concentration Training
Crosswords Plus

WiiU
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
Wii Fit U (Wii U)
Game & Wario (Wii U)

Buy one of this games for 14 dollars :

3DS
Star Fox 64 3D
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Kid Icarus: Uprising

WiiU
Wii Party U (Wii U)

WTS NTSC 3DS and DS Games
---------------------------------------------
Shipping internationally. Club Nintendo codes are used. All games have boxes and booklets. Accepting only paypal.
Buyer must pay paypal fee and shipping. Minimum shipping fee starts from 5€ or 6$ (registered) for Europe.

3DS Games:
-----------------------------------
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic 13$
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion 15$
Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed 15$
One Piece Unlimited World Red (Day One Edition) 20$
Ace Combat "Assault Horizon" Legacy 10$
Doctor Lautrec and The Forgotten Knights 13$
Lego: The Lord of The Rings 13$
Lego: Chima Laval's Journey 13$
Lego: Pirates of The Caribbean 10$
Lego: Star Wars III 10$
Lego: Harry Potter Years 5-7 10$

DS Games:
----------------------------------
Ouendan 2 24$
Elite Beat Agents 13$
Ghost Trick 13$
Okami Den 16$

cnOp3Pl.jpg

t7ORDfl.jpg

PM'd

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
MM LE w/ Skull Kid Figure (US 48 only)

Hi all,

Managed to snag an extra copy of this - ordered it when it went back up on Amazon briefly, in the case the one I got from Best Buy showed up damaged. Luckily they both arrived in great condition - the one I have for sale is a 9/10 - no big dings or anything.

Not looking to steal this from a collector. I'd rather this get in the hands of someone that wants it, rather than someone who will throw it on eBay. I know these things are selling for $100-$150 on eBay; please, only PM me if you will keep this.

Game was ~$60 w/ tax & shipping. So, asking $70 + actual shipping (whichever you prefer). I'll take the $70 now, and will ask for actual shipping costs be sent to me after it goes out (likely within 48 hours). Basically asking for an extra ten bucks to cover my time - as I'll send this out on my lunch break.

Sold first come, first served. No holding or dibs, sorry.

WTB

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

WTS

Backlit Modded Original GBA - $140 - PENDING

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Interest Check Only

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$275.00

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here. That being said, I wanted this system for forever, so I'm still wavering on whether to sell it or not. This is JUST a listing to see what kind of interest I get on it. I reserve the right to not sell it if I change my mind (obviously).

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (12) and Seller (14)

MADGAME

I have a question about the B/S/T thread, as it seems benefits sellers way more than buyers. For example, If an item sells for $50 on eBay, the seller is not collecting $50 since they are paying eBay and most likely PayPal fees. If an item sells on GAF for $50, the seller is getting every penny. A buyer on eBay has so much protection; it is basically a risk-free transaction. A seller has little protection on GAF , outside of not gifting a PayPal payment and even then it's a hassle to open and settle a case.

I've been an eBayer buyer/seller for over 12 years, and was even a top-rated plus power seller for two years. As a seller this thread is great, but as a buyer what is the incentive? Excluding regular sellers that sell codes that can be pm'd quickly, why buy an item on here when you can get it with worry free protection for the same price?

Not criticizing, I'm genuinely curious if I'm missing something. I've seen several items on here I want, but they are the same price as Amazon/eBay so why would one buy here without some sort of price incentive? Apologies if this is not the proper forum for my question.

Horohoro

Hi all,

Managed to snag an extra copy of this - ordered it when it went back up on Amazon briefly, in the case the one I got from Best Buy showed up damaged. Luckily they both arrived in great condition - the one I have for sale is a 9/10 - no big dings or anything.

Not looking to steal this from a collector. I'd rather this get in the hands of someone that wants it, rather than someone who will throw it on eBay. I know these things are selling for $100-$150 on eBay; please, only PM me if you will keep this.

Game was ~$60 w/ tax & shipping. So, asking $70 + actual shipping (whichever you prefer). I'll take the $70 now, and will ask for actual shipping costs be sent to me after it goes out (likely within 48 hours). Basically asking for an extra ten bucks to cover my time - as I'll send this out on my lunch break.

PM'd?

I'm buying this for a friend.

Horohoro

I have a question about the B/S/T thread, as it seems benefits sellers way more than buyers. For example, If an item sells for $50 on eBay, the seller is not collecting $50 since they are paying eBay and most likely PayPal fees. If an item sells on GAF for $50, the seller is getting every penny. A buyer on eBay has so much protection; it is basically a risk-free transaction. A seller has little protection on GAF , outside of not gifting a PayPal payment and even then it's a hassle to open and settle a case.

I've been an eBayer buyer/seller for over 12 years, and was even a top-rated plus power seller for two years. As a seller this thread is great, but as a buyer what is the incentive? Excluding regular sellers that sell codes that can be pm'd quickly, why buy an item on here when you can get it with worry free protection for the same price?

Not criticizing, I'm genuinely curious if I'm missing something. I've seen several items on here I want, but they are the same price as Amazon/eBay so why would one buy here without some sort of price incentive? Apologies if this is not the proper forum for my question.

personally have bought things here I either can't find on ebay or have bought at less than ebay/amazon prices plenty of times. So idk.

I typically will only buy from people that are just trying to help a Gaffer out with a decent deal. While it's not my place to criticize what people price things at, I've noticed an increase in eBay prices and items that have been flooded here. Someone said before in this thread that this isn't really the price to strike it rich, there is eBay and Craigslist for that, it's more a community of people helping each other out with decent prices.

Just my 2 cents.

paolo11

Hi all,

PM,please,ive,been,looking,for,cheap.

I posted this on my WTB so I need this for this price. This is a favor.

This MM LE is for me only. I've been desperately looking for this at an affordable price. Sorry for too many edits. Just want to let you know I desperately need this for cheap.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! 148 Positive Seller Feedback(100%), 9 Positive Buyer Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Kenobi, CambriaRising

Positive Seller Feedback to
thoseAREmySHOES

KiDdYoNe

WTB old PS4 shit for really cheap price. Looking for:

Asassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Knack
Need For Speed: Rivals
inFAMOUS: Second Son
inFAMOUS: First Light
The Last of Us Remastered
Final Fantasy X / X-2

I like the people here more than faceless buyers from eBay.

terrisus

Is there a reason people post "PM'd" in this thread? Just curious.

Maybe to call dibs

Also if people are in mobile its not that obvious you have a message.

Guess I just figure that if I'm the first to pm the seller, I will have first dibs. I can post "PMd" in here all day, but I may not have been the first to pm the seller...

Edit: the mobile notification reply above makes sense

Also, the PM system here isn't perfect - especially on mobile.
Stuff doesn't always get sent.

mrndkra

WTB Ocarina of Time 3DS

Also looking for:
Star Fox 64 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Can do PayPal, Amazon gift cards, whatever

With the exception of some items which fall in a wide range of prices (like the MMn3DSXL), most items here sell below what the eBay going price is. As you mentioned, there are two things to take into account. No, people selling on here don't need to pay any additional fees for listing items and that's usually taken into account. The other thing is that this is a community which we've been building rapport with basically since we joined up to the website, whether you do any buying, selling, or trading. I mean, look at members like maxcriden and terrisus, two superb sellers in this community. They do anything and everything to give other members a good deal and excellent service. You absolutely can't find that on eBay.

Of course, there are always those who price things at the bare minimum acceptable value for something that removes eBay as a middle-man or even those who price it at exactly what it sells for on eBay; moreover, there are some who have not built sufficient rapport on this website or through the B/S/T thread. For the first bit, I think it's up to the buyer to decide what they're willing to pay. If the buyer is not feeling the price or they know it should be priced lower, then they have to decide whether or not to pay for it. As for members who haven't built reputation, there's always the PayPal seller option or other ways of ensuring that a B/S/T goes through without anyone being hurt.

And I can assure you, you won't find sellers on eBay selling some of these highly sought items like the Majora's Mask limited editions (both console and game) for face value. Some people like to help others out here because of that sense of community we have. I never use eBay if I can help it because of this thread.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I keep a list of people who price gouge. I won't sell them anything. I've sold things here for fair prices, sometimes particularly cheap, and I check my list. I don't blame those who sell here at close to market rates as that's fair and I cant expect discounts. But people who price gouge then jump on pleasant community pricing are real scumbags.

SmokeMaxX

As a buyer, your incentive is getting things cheaper than eBay or Amazon. I get that's kinda not what your point is, but there really is no advantage to buying on here over eBay or Amazon so choosing to do so is just personal preference if the item isn't cheaper here than elsewhere. Also, I trust the feedback system on here more then eBay. While it can still be manipulated, it's much harder to make a fake Neogaf account than a fake eBay account.
Also, the PM system here isn't perfect - especially on mobile.
Stuff doesn't always get sent.
People would be surprised by the amount of times I've seen "PM'd" next to my post without actually having received a PM. It's weird because a lot of people actually put "PM'd" and when I send them a message they're just like "oh yeah sorry I forgot to PM you."

MADGAME

Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate the your perceptions. Information was provided that I hadn't considered, and also some reinforcement on my initial thoughts.

Thank you!

Horohoro

As a buyer, your incentive is getting things cheaper than eBay or Amazon. I get that's kinda not what your point is, but there really is no advantage to buying on here over eBay or Amazon so choosing to do so is just personal preference if the item isn't cheaper here than elsewhere. Also, I trust the feedback system on here more then eBay. While it can still be manipulated, it's much harder to make a fake Neogaf account than a fake eBay account.

People would be surprised by the amount of times I've seen "PM'd" next to my post without actually having received a PM. It's weird because a lot of people actually put "PM'd" and when I send them a message they're just like "oh yeah sorry I forgot to PM you."

Thats prolly true too but its really not perfect I haven't been on Neogaf for a very long time but I've already had plentybof times where ppl told me they never got a pm yet I have it in my sent items.

Canon

Banned
WTS Club Nintendo Coins "Kirby's Dream Collection" (40 coins, then 10 post play). Send PM.

I also have Pokemon Rumble Blast, however it's a used game so I'm not sure if the code works on it. How do I check that? Dream Collection was bought new.

ekgrey

I keep a list of people who price gouge. I won't sell them anything. I've sold things here for fair prices, sometimes particularly cheap, and I check my list. I don't blame those who sell here at close to market rates as that's fair and I cant expect discounts. But people who price gouge then jump on pleasant community pricing are real scumbags.

cheers.

//ARCANUM

WTS

A bit random but I have a like new (no shrink-wrap but otherwise unread, all art prints included, etc) THE ART OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT Limited Edition book. It is the one featured here that is long sold out: http://gear.blizzard.com/index.php/d...er-b61240.html

$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzH9EfOIQ~~_32.JPG

I’m mainly interested in trading it + cash for any USA model New 3DS XL .

I know this is a long shot but just throwing it out there in case any Blizzard collector's got their hands on a n3DSXL they don’t need/want.

I’m open to other trade / cash offers, though would strongly prefer a n3DS XL offer.

Thanks!

Also WTS:

Joy Ride Turbo (Xbox 360 download code) - make me an offer

WTB

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Please PM me regarding all!

Anything listed here or pictured in my imgur account is for sale.

I am currently very eager to sell this stuff, so now is the time to PM for quotes!

SEGA 32X

Toughman Contest

32X System (no box or documentation)

SEGA Saturn

Saturn Bomberman: $150
House of the Dead: $150
NHL 97 (basing this on my unsealed copy): $10
Tomb Raider: $10
NHL All-Star Hockey: $10
Die Hard Trilogy: $20
NFL 97: $5
Worldwide Soccer: $15
World Series Baseball: $5
Winter Heat: $20
Steep Slope Sliders: $30
Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball: $5
Black Fire: $10
NBA Jam Extreme: $20
Bug!: $20
Decathlete: $10
Robo Pit: $10
Clockwork Knight: $15
NBA Jam TE: $20
ID4: Independence Day: $10
Rampage: $20
Primal Rage: $35

1 6-Player Adapter (not pictured, but it's boxed)

SEGA Dreamcast

Jet Grind Radio
Shenmue

RF Adapter

Willing to trade a black SEGA Sports edition Dreamcast for a white Japanese Dreamcast

GameCube

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest

GameBoy Advance

Link Cable
eReader (with manual)

PlayStation 3

Assassin's Creed
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Xbox 360

Gears of War
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Phantasy Star Universe
Lost Planet

Xbox

Jet Set Radio Future
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic 2

1 boxed console (with blue controller)

Nintendo DS

Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete)
Jump Superstars (Japanese import)
Polarium (sealed)
Zoo Keeper (sealed)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Elite Beat Agents
Pokemon Diamond
Hotel Dusk
Star Fox Command
Sudoku Gridmaster
Touch the Dead

Ace Attorney stylus

Nintendo 3DS

Club Nintendo Picross (JP) Download Code

WTB

Does anyone have a circle pad pro? I'm trying to find one for my brother's OG 3DS XL so he can use dual analog controls in Monster Hunter 4.

Alternatively, will all these Japanese ones on ebay work with a North American 3DS?

I just bought this for my mh4u, its a bit pricey but I'm digging the grip, much more comfortable than the normal flat ccp. Still getting used to the extra cp up on the left side

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LVRXS8C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

edit:eek:ops beating by neoak

At first glance it appears this is the case, but I can attest to getting items much cheaper than eBay or Amazon in numerous occasions. I also find that gaffers tend to keep their items in a little better condition than the average eBay/Amazon seller.

Obviously not all sell cheaper but there are deals available.

bakeray

I just bought this for my mh4u, its a bit pricey but I'm digging the grip, much more comfortable than the normal flat ccp. Still getting used to the extra cp up on the left side

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LVRXS8C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

edit:eek:ops beating by neoak
This looks really cool, is it compatible with any other games? (don't even know if it would be effective for any other game, just not sure if I want to put down an additional $30 for one game)

Kinda just want to gauge if there's any interest in this

WANT TO TRADE:

Have: The Last of Us Remastered Digital Code

Want: $15 amazon gift card

Updated: thought what i was asking for might have been a little high, so I changed what I'm seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom