• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

//ARCANUM

WTS
Skull Kid Statue

870227.png

Still in box, not touched.

Was hoping to get enough to buy Majora's Mask + Postage.

Will ship it anywhere reasonable!

PM'd!

Positive seller feedback for bananafactory. Seriously, what an astounding member. He sold me a highly sought-after item for exactly what it cost him. I really owe him a lot for selling me this item. What's more, he didn't even have a problem dealing with me even though he lives in a different country. Suffice it to say, I am incredibly happy with the item, which arrived very quickly all things considered, and with bananafactory as a seller. I cannot recommend him enough.

ekgrey

positive buyer feedback for iamcool388! super nice dude, very understanding as i stumbled about, struggling with PayPal and eBay for no apparent reason.

positive seller feedback for Cookie18! sold me one of his MicroSD cards. great price, fast shipping, good communication and he was willing to hold it for me for a couple days.

WTB)
Vita 64GB card
Maybe a 3DS XL
3DS/Vita stuff
Canadian eShop/PSN credit

Have a $25 iTunes code for sale as well, which will redeem on Canadian accounts only

Flandy

EXTREMELY POSITIVE FEEDBACK for ekgrey.

Bought two $50 PSN Cards from him. Great communication, fast and stress-free transaction, and finally went far above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. Cant say enough good things about the dude. Refused to make money on the transaction and jumped through multiple hoops only to help me out. Outstanding Gaffer and a credit to the community.

I must also give POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Flandy, who also tried to help me out. Unfortunately he couldn't get Ebay to work out for him (like so many others on GAF), and was exceedingly prompt in offering a full refund after trying out all avenues he could. It was just bad luck that his purchase wouldn't go through. He did not make any money on the transaction either, and spent valuable time trying to figure out how to help me.

Great experience with both of them. Highly recommended for drama-free transactions.

EDIT: This is my first time using the BST thread. If I'm not providing feedback properly, or not following some pre-decided format, my apologies.
Positive buyer feedback for iamcool388
Glad you were finally able to get your Sony bux

Still not sure if we should be giving eachother feedback. I feel like we should since money was exchanged, but on the other hand it was refunded and I ultimately wasn't able to get you what you wanted. Whoever manages the doc can decide I guess

ekgrey

Positive buyer feedback for iamcool388
Glad you were finally able to get your Sony bux

Still not sure if we should be giving eachother feedback. I feel like we should since money was exchanged, but on the other hand it was refunded and I ultimately wasn't able to get you what you wanted. Whoever manages the doc can decide I guess

heh, i'll allow it. ;)

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - 9 months of free two day shipping on Prime elegible items for $15 (Valid through Nov 23, 2015) - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Chucker

Hay GAF! We're expecting our 2nd kid, he or she will be here in August, and that will be here if I blink! This means I'm losing my game room (pour one out for it), and I have to liquidate the closet. Here is what I found! None of these boxes are in perfect conditions, but the discs are in near perfect condition.

+2 Buying +4 Seller Feedback

B8WNdmll.jpg

ATHF, VB Pending.
AMqyETzl.jpg

Freaks and Geeks Complete Series - $15 Shipped

B3qaQCvl.jpg

Evangelion - SOLD
MKR, Fatal Fury, Devil Hunter Yohko Pending

egaEBvLl.jpg

Anime Bundle 2 - See above, make an offer.

f5ICfHTl.jpg

Star Wars old Widescreen DVD release, outer box is a little beat, but the rest is great.
$25 shipped

b7YM82Rl.jpg

Kirby's Dream Collection 20th Anniversary. Includes everything except the box, which I can include, but looks like it has seen better days. $30 shipped.

Open to offers, will combine for discounts, etc.
Edit: sold NGE: Death/Rebirth. Willing to break up bundles. Just send requests.

Repost

Firehead

WTB:
A Majora's Mask NEW 3DS XL (For a not whacky price would be nice...)

I have a red pokemon x & y 3DS XL and would be willing to add that to the trade, to reduce the cost a bit... As long as you're cool if I transferred my system over to the NEW 3DS. It would come with its original box and the charger.
It does have a few scratches on the cover, mind you.

WTS Digital Movie Codes:

Game of Thrones Season 2 - SOLD
Game of Thrones Season 3 - SOLD
Game of Thrones Season 4 - SOLD
The Grand Budapest Hotel - SOLD
X-Men Days of Future Past - $2

OjsqsdPl.jpg

Reposting.

WTS Steam Key Code

Star Wars - KOTOR II

7.00 looking for Paypal or Amazon as payment.
Can negotiate on price!

WTS Game of Thrones Season 4 UV Code - $10

Repost

WTS or Trade: Call of Duty Advance Warfare Digital for Xbox One. It's the digital version that came with the special edition bundle. EU version. $25USD or Trade for another US Xbox One digital game. Mostly because I have a US Live account and this won't work on my account. PM me and let me know. Thanks.

coopolon

WTS NA Red 3DS XL. Screens are in good condition, there are some small scratches on the top of the unit (the red part.)

To protect the top screen from the bottom screen I added two rubber bumpers on top half of the unit. This prevents the screens from touching when the unit is closed. If you want I can remove the bumpers, but they've worked very well.

Currently on firmware 8.1.0-18U. I will probably update it so I can do a system transfer, but I would consider selling it as is for more money (to cover the loss of some digital games.)

System will come in its original packing with its original charger. I will also throw in two CTA Digital Nintendo 3Ds Cartridge Storage solution boxes. Pictures available on request.

Asking $100+shipping if you're okay with it being on latest firmware. More if you want it on the older firmware. I will accept paypal or Amazon GC.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: Black 3DS XL with Blue Club Nintendo carrying pouch - $120 SHIPPED

Comes with a charger and stylus. There scuffs on the outside of the system, but the screens are in good condition.

B-pxWcmUMAEjHO0.jpg:small

For Sale: Flame Red 3DS - $80 SHIPPED

B-pxWZ4UUAIgjdA.jpg:small

For Sale: JPN Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $35 SHIPPED

This game will play on any NA 3DS or DS, since all DS games are region free. There is also an English text setting, so the game is fully playable in English. It's in immaculate condition, something that I have prized for a very long time!

B-p89aLUsAASdGj.jpg:small
B-p89dRUIAEx18k.jpg:small
B-p89aUVEAILxcE.jpg:small

wilflare

WTB
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 UV Download Codes
Wii Party U Download Code
PayPal Funds
eBay Giftcards

Have:
Amazon GC
- note: hoping to do a 1:1 for PayPal or eBay Giftcards using Amazon GCs

Zing

Banned
I assume you folks selling 3DS systems have it listed on your local kijiji? I sold mine there for $160 two days ago (black XL). I had the box, though.

terrisus

I assume you folks selling 3DS systems have it listed on your local kijiji? I sold mine there for $160 two days ago (black XL). I had the box, though.

Some people just like selling through GAF.

I sold mine (black XL, although no box) for $89 on here, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

webkatt

Hollycat

For Sale! (All prices shipped)

3DS XL blue and black. $120.
Like new, I've had it two months, played pokemon on it.

Phoenix Wright 1 ds, Apollo Justice ds, Edgeworth ds $35 carts only

3DS XL and AA games $140
<-awesome deal right?

Vita 8gig card- $20

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collectors artbook $80
Buy it and get the collectors box for free (slight sticker damage on opening)
KH shadow plush $40
Will sell both for $100 with collectors box.

PS3 games $25 for all

Bioshock 2
dead island riptide
dead island goty
crysis 2
borderlands 2
Grand Turismo 5
Arkham Asylum Goty

Paypal only please~

Pics upon request
Send me offers

Sting

Neo Member
Haha more than enough time for a repost!

Alrighty, this is a big boy so I understand that only certain folks will be interested, but I figured I might as well post it here.

Looking to sell my Portal 2 Turret from Gaming Heads, it's about a footish (maybe 13-14 inches) tall, is the exclusive model so it lights up, and is number 169/350. It comes from a smoke free home and just sat on a self and was dusted regularly.

I'm looking to get around $400 plus shipping (Canadian) for it. PM me if you have any questions, want to make me an offer, or want more details. It's big, and I don't have the room for it anymore, so I really want to find a good home for it.

c814475877.jpg

2dee931983.jpg

f7eaee2bbd.jpg

Zing

Banned
i was like "wtf is a kijiji?" I guess it's Canada's Craigslist?
Kijiji is Ebay's free classified ad website. It is as prolific as craigslist in both countries, and has been around for many years.

It is regional whether craigslist or kijiji is more popular. Some areas in Canada and the U.S use one, and the rest use the other. In Ontario, Kijiji is more popular. Also, almost every ad on kijiji uses photos, while Craigslist seems to be the land of the lazy, with most ads not having a photo. That may be regional as well. People who are smart enough to post photos are likely using kijiji here instead, so it's self-selecting.

finalflame

Kijiji is Ebay's free classified ad website. It is as prolific as craigslist in both countries, and has been around for many years.

It is regional whether craigslist or kijiji is more popular. Some areas in Canada and the U.S use one, and the rest use the other. In Ontario, Kijiji is more popular. Also, almost every ad on kijiji uses photos, while Craigslist seems to be the land of the lazy, with most ads not having a photo. That may be regional as well. People who are smart enough to post photos are likely using kijiji here instead, so it's self-selecting.

Huh, never heard of it. I guess being in the Bay Area, Craigslist is of course far more popular here. But kijiji was also virtually unheard of when I lived in Florida.

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me questions or for more photos of whatever. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

WTS:

uhhUYE5m.jpg

Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition - Unopened, there are two small tears(one on each side of the cut out). $70 Shipped

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
**WTB**

I'm looking for Nightcrawler on bluray. Complete with case and slipcover. Digital code not needed.

Let me know. Thanks

Qj3PxA8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom