• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- DMC: Devil May Cry, still sealed Xbox 360 - 10$

- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$
- Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Tag Force 4 PSP (cards are not included) - 22$

- Yoshi's Island DS - 19$

- Transistor Steam Gift 7$

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

WTB

Dark Souls Future press Guide

Finishoff

Positive seller feedback for vinnygambini
Secured me a N3DS Zelda edition in Canada and shipped it to me in the US. Provided info every step of the way, thanks!

maxcriden

I assume you folks selling 3DS systems have it listed on your local kijiji? I sold mine there for $160 two days ago (black XL). I had the box, though.

kijiji is in Canada only, right? Wondering because I see pretty varying prices on craigslist here in the US (I like to look at various CL sites for window shopping, no pun intended). Anywhere from like $60 to $150+ for a regular XL.

dgco86

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2 and fierce1289. Great sellers who went out of their way to make the transaction a success. Great communication too. Highly recommended.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4
Evolve
The Order 1886
Battlefield Hardline
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Destiny (PS3/360/PS4/X1) - $31.99
Little Big Planet 3 (PS3/PS4/) - $31.99

Neogaf Platinum

WTS:
PM me with any offers

Everything ships from Germany. I'm willing to ship pretty much anywhere if you're willing to pay for it.

Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition new & sealed - 120€ + shipping
Never opened before, but the plastic foil on the top of the box is a bit damaged. That's how I got it though.

Contains:
Bravely Default Nintendo 3DS Game Card (PAL)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

WH79NX5.jpg
OFRFiyu.jpg
eFqtCUb.jpg

Suikoden (PSX US NTSC) - 30€ + shipping
Suikoden II (PSX US NTSC) - 110€ + shipping

Both together - 125€ + shipping

Suikoden I box and disc are a bit used and have a few scratches. Works fine though and manual is in good condition.
Suikoden II is very good condition with almost no scratches anywhere.

Other Games (all complete and in good condition) - FREE, you only pay for shipping (3,50€ for unregistered shipping in a bubble envelope to anywhere in the world as far as I can tell). If you want to give me something on top of that, cool! If not, also cool!
Basically, I want to get rid of a lot of my physical stuff and their age + German laws make it quite difficult to sell these locally. So please take them. Limit 1 per person. If you PM me for one please include your country so I can verify shipping costs.

Bayonetta (PAL UK, Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PAL UK, PS3)
Red Faction Guerilla (PAL UK, PS3)
Wolfenstein 2009 (PAL UK, PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PAL UK, PS3)

kamakazi5

Ok, so I wasn't going to but I decided to go ahead and grab all my unused Club Nintendo codes and put them up here. Just PM with your best offer for which ones you want (Paypal please). If you contact me after 12pm central time then I will get back to you the next morning.

I have 4 positive seller feedback.

Codes I have are below:

Hardware:
Original 3DS
Old 3DS XL

DS:
Rhythm Heaven

3DS:
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
New Super Mario Bros 2

Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Skyward Sword

Wii U:
New Super Mario Bros U

maxcriden

Thanks, I'm just finished the Disney Movie Club(which is a great deal, with the right promo code) with that movie and I'm not much for digital codes.

I have a hookup that works at Target and gets me new release digital codes for free. It's a really sweet setup actually! He's a manager and gets to choose a physical DVD every week for his crew for the breakroom, so I get the digital copy. GAF is really a great place for meeting people like that!

Otherwise, I would be all over that code. :)

**************PRICE DROPS****************

need cash money, please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

I perfer Amazon GC payments

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

HORI Fighting Commander 3 PRO (PS3 wired pad for fighting games)
maybe 2 hours of use, switched to arcade sticks.. hard to find
$35

Xbox 360 Halo Reach Special Edition wireless controller
used for a couple of hours but then put it away, excellent condition
$25

3rd party Xbox 360 Slim hard drive enclosure with 60GB hdd included
$20

[2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both

Composite video-out cable for Xbox 360 (new)
Composite AV cable and power cord for PSOne, PS2, and PS3
$10 shipped for each

thanks for looking

WTS:

$125 - PlayStation Vita PCH-1000 (OLED Model) - SOLD

$80 - GameBoy Advance SP (Backlight Model) - Sale Pending

$200 - Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL (CIB)

I bought this back when it came out in February 2013 and it's been my primary 3DS since then. 99.9% of the time I've played it was in the house. Console is in perfect condition and I still have the original box and paperwork. Just upgraded to the New 3DS XL and did a full system transfer, so this unit is fresh. Comes with...

- Original Charger
- 16GB Class 10 SD Card
- Complete packaging
- AR Cards

$20 - 60 GB HDD for an XBOX 360 Slim - I don't have pictures for this right now (looks like the one above this post, though) but it's a third party drive that doesn't support backwards compatibility but works great for everything else. $20 seems reasonable.

All prices include Continental US shipping. PayPal only (Gift Preferred). PM Me!

After trying to locate a kaos trap for skylanders in the UK that was not priced at nearly 10 times the retail price, Peagles responded to a post and managed to track it down for me, bought it and shipped for a great price. Very quick to arrive from the other side of the world, very helpful, kept me up to date with what was happening.
I would have no problems dealing with Peagles again.
A real credit to this site.

Selling a month and a half old Alienware Alpha. Moving to a new place and won't have need of it there. Newly built gaming PC will be able to handle what I need.

The specs on this one:

Alienware Alpha ASM100-1580 Console
2.9 GHz Intel Core i3-4130T Processor
8GB DDR3 (originally 4, I added some)
240GB SSD (was a 500GB slow drive. With this it boots up in seconds)

This will include the power cord, HDMI cable, and the XBox 360 controller and wireless adapter. I also have the official carrying case as well which I will throw in there.

Asking for 450 shipped. While this is new for around 475, you're getting an SSD, upgraded memory, and the carrying case included. I will take pictures later and amend this post.

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2 and fierce1289. Great sellers who went out of their way to make the transaction a success. Great communication too. Highly recommended.

Positive buyer feedback for dgco86 was an easy transaction and had great communication!

Want to sell:

-PS3 controller (Black), brand new, includes mini-usb cable. $30 shipped
Came with Playstation TV, never used. Doesn't come in normal controller box but in original bag and never taken out.

-Lego the Movie (the game) download code for PS Vita (NA region). $5

-Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8.1 Tablet. In-box with everything it came with new in great shape with a screen protector on. Device has been restored to factory. $105 shipped.

PayPal gift, please.

Jonboy

**NeoGAF Plus Seller**

WTS

- 8GB PS Vita Memory Card
$15 shipped
$13 shipped

- Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango Headset
- Works with PS4/PS3/360/X1 (have the necessary cables for either system)
- This was a trade that went bad and unfortunately, I didn't get all of the items I originally mailed. You'll need to buy a 5V DC USB adapter AND a digital audio cable separately (but they're inexpensive on Amazon)
- Because of all the extra hoops you'll have to go through, I'm willing to let this go for a great price (originally paid over $200 for it).
$60 shipped
$50 shipped

- White DS4, modded with X1 sticks
- Works great, very comfortable
- Clean, from a smoke-free home
$40 shipped
$35 shipped

Happy to send pics or answer any questions via PM. Thanks!

H3xum

H:

$20.00 Gamestop online credit

$15.00 Sears gift card (they sell games)

W:

Paypal/Amazon/E-Shop credit

$17.00 for GS and $10 for Sears.

Jamix012

All prices shipped within the US. Paypal accepted
WTS:
Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $40
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $38.50
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $32
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $26.50
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $120

WTB:
Radiant Silvergun for the Sega Saturn CIB for $90 or disc only for $70
Sword Art Online Vita Physical Asian Copy for $45
Earthbound: $80
Open to offers of other games including Gamecube games

In addition to the above I got pretty lucky! I already had an order for a MM n3DS XL but Gamestop opened up orders on the LE + n3DS XL combo so I jumped on that.

As a result I'll be selling a sealed MM n3DS XL which I now have in hand

WTS:
Majora's Mask n3DS XL - $360 Shipped

Positive buyer feedback to dco86 for being an awesome buyer and patient with the transaction.

NA PS4 for $250+shipping, it broke I had gotten it fixed and in the meanwhile bought a second. While it's nice to have 2 I don't need it anymore. It's in fine working condition, the barcode on the back of the controller is scratched but works fine as well. I'll also throw in my copy of Destiny if the buyer wants it.
fTqzGWp.jpg

gnO1EqL.jpg

Any Club Nintendo gift up to a 500 coin value, I'll get the item shipped to me then I'll ship it to the buyer.

Giving for free

-2009 Square Enix Members postcards(FF XIII, Kingdom Hearts 338/2, Star Ocean 4)
-Resistance 2 behind the scenes blu ray
-Enchanted Arms Graphic Novel from game

I've got positive feedback but it's under my old name Nighthawk17, I can show you the pm or you could ask a mod if you want.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Looking for:

• Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (sealed from Club Nintendo)

This was the freebie from registering both games.
I forgot to do so. :(

These are shipping out now, so let me know what you want for it.

WTS: NA Xbox One. I bought one for Halo 5, played the beta, and rent suddenly became far more pressing. The glossy bits are fairly scuffed up from my landlord's children, but it's sat in my media center for most of it's life and works perfectly. Comes with a pretty new controller (bought it a few months ago for PC use), power brick and headset.

Asking $280 shipped.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS 600 point or less Club Nintendo game for $15 shipped. I only have one.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Was anyone able to grab the Life is Strange Newegg deal, and willing to sell at cost? Let me know. The season pass is sold out.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Was anyone able to grab the Life is Strange Newegg deal, and willing to sell at cost? Let me know. The season pass is sold out.

I tried and also missed out. What, were there ten of these things? :(

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 1 copy left

Price: $7.99
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail - 1 copy left

Price: $3.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Price: $7.99
  • Sunless Sea

Price: $8.99
  • The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $5.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $13.99
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $11.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

• Dead State

Price: $8.99
  • Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $11.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $9.99(SC2), $9.99(SC2: HOTS)

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Help me get rid of this stuff, GAF. You're my only hope. Much of this stuff is from my personal collection, as I've sold extras or duplicates here in the past.

Some highlights:

• Xenoblade Chronicles (CIB)
  • Zelda 3DSXL ALBW system (CIB)
  • Terranigma (Super Famicom)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask LE (Sealed - CIB)
Cheers, all.

Amiibos - would love to sell these as a bundle and a good, cheap price. Someone take them.

• Fox (sealed)
  • Sheik (sealed)
  • Toon Link (sealed)
Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)
  • Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)
GC/Wii
  • Official Black GameCube Controller
  • Animal Crossing (generic case)
  • Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (CIB - very valuable. Trust me.)
  • F-Zero GX (CIB)
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (CIB)
  • Pokemon XD (Gale of Darkness) (CIB)
  • Resident Evil 4 (CIB)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (CIB)
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (CIB)
  • Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (CIB)
  • Wave Race: Blue Storm (CIB)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (CIB)
SNES (all loose)
  • SMW 2: Yoshi's Island
  • Star Ocean (Super Famicom)
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Terranigma (Super Famicom)
  • Tales of Phantasia (Super Famicom)

3DS/DS

• Zelda 3DSXL ALBW system (CIB) - (may take longer to trade since I'll need to do a system transfer)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask LE (Sealed - CIB)
  • The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D (CIB)
  • Valkryrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (CIB)
PS2
  • Tekken 4 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Zone of the Enders (CIB)
  • NBA Street 3 (CIB)

If you need pictures, let me know. Looking forward to making some good deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom