• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
o prevent making a huge post all the time, I will just put this in. Any pre-order or game that can be bought new is eligible, For any system as well.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

New Release this week include: Super Smash Bros, Forza Horizon, Shadow of Mordor, Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes, Natural Doctrine

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Shadow Warrior (X1,PS4) - $31.99, $10 gift card shipped with game

WTS:

Neighbors UV Code from Bluray - $1

Pm'd you for neighbors

Jmac71

WTS

Nintendo 3DS XL (Blue)

Digital Games included are Link's Awakening, Link Between Worlds, AC New Leaf, Super Mario Land 2, and Kid Icarus 3D.

Physical game included is Pokemon Y

Asking $150 shipped within US. Will consider international, but you'll pay the shipping.

NeOak

I know this one might be a stretch since it just came out but its worth a shot.

W:
Super Smash Bros for 3DS (digital)
Looking for a price less than e-shop

H:
PayPal

There are no codes, and Nintendo games rarely go on sale.

Buy it on the eShop now or wait 3+ years, maybe.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(NA Only, if in Canada please pay shipping)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

maxcriden

Mega positive seller feedback for isitstill, who was unbelievably generous and flexible in working with me. Highly recommended seller!

Kevyt

WTS the following items:

PlayStation 3 Slim Bundle for $120:

- PS3 System with 500 GB HD
- Composite Video Cables
- HDMI Cable
- Blue Controller
- Nyko Vertical Stand
- PlayStation Eye and Move Controller
- Sports Champion
- God Of War 3
- inFamous 2
- Uncharted 2
- Metal Gear Solid 4

Just $120!! Five games, additional peripherals, PS Eye and PS Move, and in great condition!!

ps3eye.jpg

ps3bundle.jpg

ps3eyecat.jpg

*Please note the cat is not for sale.

Regular Wii console (used) for $60:

+ With five games: The Golden Compass, Ratatouille, Narnia Prince Caspian, Wii Sports and the Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Dragon.

wii.jpg

wiireg.jpg

legendofspyro.jpg.html

Small and convenient hand camera: Vivitar DVR 548NHD with Tripod, 4GB card and Case for $40

pocketcam2.jpg

minicamera.jpg

pocketcam.jpg

pocketcamtri.jpg

Cooler Master Laptop Cooling Pad for $15

Have you ever taken your laptop to your bed to watch some netflix, play some games, or simply browse? Does it eventually hot to a point that it's annoying and discomforting? Then this is where this pad shines. It's great if you need extra cooling for your laptop:

coolermaster1.jpg

Small Radioshack Recorder Microphone: $7

smallmicrophone.jpg

Also selling some PS3 games for $4.00:

Batman Arkham Asylum
InFamous*
InFamous 2
Fifa Soccer 10
Battlefied Bad Company 2
Killzone 2
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune*
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Lost Planet 2
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
God of War 3
Metal Gear Solid 4

*Does not include case, disc only, sells for $2.00

All items ship from Maryland USA. Shipping to all US states and Canada.

Buyer pays for shipping. Prices are negotiable.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, want to see more pictures/want more info on the items listed here please do not hesitate to contact me. Shoot me a PM! I will try to answer as fast as possible.

Strike-through items are no longer available until further notice.

isitstill

positive feedback for maxcriden

I don't know if he's buyer or seller. We traded; I sent him some games and he sent me a mystery box full of books, and an eshop voucher. I'm looking forward to digging into them, after I finish 1Q84.

Highly recommended fellow, very friendly and flexible.

sabanoo

positive feedback for maxcriden

I don't know if he's buyer or seller. We traded; I sent him some games and he sent me a mystery box full of books, and an eshop voucher. I'm looking forward to digging into them, after I finish 1Q84.

Highly recommended fellow, very friendly and flexible.

It'll go in as seller feedback for trades or any time someone leaves feedback without saying if it's buyer or seller. What you left above is fine.

Ludist210

WTS a lot of stuff. Bills are piling up, and as much as I enjoy gaming, I love my family a lot more.

Message me on here or there if you're interested in anything and have questions. All prices include shipping. This is also listed on Amazon, but GAF gets priority.

Selling:
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $20
The Lost Vikings (Game Boy Advance - no box, but instructions) - $10
Mario Kart 7 (3DS) - $20
New Super Mario Bros. (DS) - $15
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $18
Phantasy Star 0 (DS) - $40
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus (Gamecube) - $90
Pilotwings Resort (3DS) - $10
Resonance of Fate (PS3 - NEW) - $20
Spectrobes Origins (Wii - LIKE NEW) - $8
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - $20

Everything is in good condition (meaning the discs are free of scratches other than routine wear and cartridges have the labels intact) and in their original packaging with instructions (unless specifically mentioned otherwise).

ekgrey

sorry to hear you're having troubles, and i definitely empathize, particularly at this moment in time, but i don't think you're supposed to link to other sites you're selling on.

you've got some good stuff. i'd just list it here if i were you. no fees to pay too.

Ludist210

sorry to hear you're having troubles, and i definitely empathize, particularly at this moment in time, but i don't think you're supposed to link to other sites you're selling on.

you've got some good stuff. i'd just list it here if i were you. no fees to pay too.
Fair enough, I'm still fairly new in this thread. Thanks for the heads up!

terrisus

Hey all. First time using this thread, so provide guidance if anything in here isn't right. While I haven't used this thread before, I have been on eBay since 1999, with a 210 rating (0 neutral, 0 negative). Also been on GAF for 2.5 years, 20 posts per day... I'm not going anywhere, you know where to find me :þ

Anyway, times have been hard for a while (won't ramble on, I've posted about it at various points. Not finding a teaching job after finishing my Master's, having cancer, having a stroke, that sort of fun stuff), so at the point now where I probably should sell off some stuff in order to get other stuff (and this is to, hopefully, use this money for some stuff for me, as opposed to it all getting sucked into bills. Although, who knows if that will actually happen). I don't really want to, but, ah, it is what it is.

As far as payment, I don't know, as best as I can tell, PayPal's what's preferred here too, so that's fine.
Although, I would be willing to do some parts of the payments as Nintendo eShop cards or Amazon gift cards or something. I'm reasonably flexible.

As far as shipping, not quite sure exactly how that's done here, but, I guess shipping is included in the cost for the contiguous 48 US states, and send me a note to work something out if you're outside of that or something.

Anyway, a few things to go:

Gamecube Component Cables
$150

(Oh yeah, quick note on these, for anyone not aware. You do still need the Composite cables for sound, the Component cables only do video. That's the same for all GCN Component cables. Just want to make sure people are aware. Also, you need a GCN with Component Out, since it was removed in later models)

Xenoblade (Wii)
$50

Skies of Arcadia: Legends (GCN)
Spoken for

Beyond Shadowgate (TurboDuo)
$300
Note: I really, really, really don't want to part with this. I'm a huge Shadowgate fan. But, I've had this game for over a decade, and still haven't gotten a TurboDuo to go along with it. So, I suppose I should consider parting with this.

Jesus christ! People pay over $100 for gamecube component cables?

Gotta have that sweet sweet 480p because that's as high as most of those games will ever go without the help of dolphin lol.

They were very limited run. I sold mine a few years ago for like $50 on ebay, and am really regretting not holding on to them a bit longer. Sure hope my Wii w/ GC backward compatibility never dies...

Guess the good thing here is that new or even barely used Wiis will never be in short supply and will most likely be cheaper than GC cables.

NeOak

Jesus christ! People pay over $100 for gamecube component cables?

Gotta have that sweet sweet 480p because that's as high as most of those games will ever go without the help of dolphin lol.

Guess the good thing here is that new or even barely used Wiis will never be in short supply and will most likely be cheaper than GC cables.

The Wii Component quality is shit compared to the GCN one. So yeah, they are expensive since they have a chip inside and they haven't been replicated.

They were very limited run. I sold mine a few years ago for like $50 on ebay, and am really regretting not holding on to them a bit longer. Sure hope my Wii w/ GC backward compatibility never dies...
I saw ones for $35 some years ago. ;-;

WTT:

Have: Frozen Synapse (Steam) (Worth $25)

Looking: for Final Fantasy 13 (Steam) (Worth $14.39)
Otherwise, I will graciously accept a $20 Visa gift-card.

terrisus

Wii U VC for GBA emualtion!

That only gets you a small selection of GBA games, as Nintendo chooses to release them, and having to pay for them again.
Also gets you no GBC and GB games (granted those are on 3DS, but then, no television for that, and the same other issues)

>.>

The Wii Component quality is shit compared to the GCN one. So yeah, they are expensive since they have a chip inside and they haven't been replicated.

They're not just cables, they have an encoder chip in them that does the video processing or something so there were never any third party or generic bootleg cables.

And, yeah, this stuff.

ss_lemonade

They're not just cables, they have an encoder chip in them that does the video processing or something so there were never any third party or generic bootleg cables.
Interesting. I know our gamecube games at 480p looked significantly sharper than whatever the wii would output but never understood why. Guess this explains it

ekgrey

yeah, really wish i'd held onto mine...ugh. never gonna own another set unless someone gets around to copying the design. :(

since i'm here, quick and dirty:

SELLING:
Link Between Worlds Edition 3DS XL
like new condition, includes box and papers but may be missing any packaging stuff (cardboard/styrofoam inserts...i tend to empty the boxes and keep just them for display)
game is installed and i don't really care about my NNID but my preference would still be to wipe it, so you wouldn't get the game.

i literally played it for less than 2 hours before giving up between a combination of 3D-induced headache and cramped hands. it has been sitting in a box ever since.
includes charger and an Amazon Basics licensed black hard case.

$175 shipped. prefer Amazon Gift Card. pics by request. 4 positive feedback.

wasn't really planning on listing this today but i could use the cash. if i don't get any bites i'll do a more proper post later on.

Arla

U.S. Only.

WTT:
Have: Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition [Very-Good/PS3]
Want: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 or Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars.

gar3

Positive Seller feedback for ash321.
Great communication, easy to deal with, and a fantastic member.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US Digital/Gaming Cards - Face value for international users or anyone needing a card and unable to get one. Can usually send nearly instantly.

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $100 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Random Balltops: On top are bubbletops. The lime green bubbletop has been sold. Three solid color balltops on the bottom. Solid black balltop has been sold. Haven't come up with a price yet, but PM me if interested.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (257+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTB

PS4:
Rayman Legends
Diablo Ultimate Evil

PS3:
Heavy Rain

WTS:

KOBO GLO Ereader

Also, feel it's a stretch, but anyone have a KOBO AURA HD?

terrisus

Positive buyer feedback to bigmac996
Really great to work with. Helpful, understanding, and many other positive adjectives. Thanks a bunch =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom