• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for SmanLegend, Cels, scitek, MillionStabs, Skyzard, silvur, Aselith, PriitV, Waikis, dsk1210, Gipsy Danger, Damage Inc, Maniac, sp3000, JBourne, CHC, Dusktildawn48, Krappadizzle, flashbandit16, OzPinoy, Nyteshade517, Godan, thehillissilent, Faith, Tawney Bomb, Dog Problems, FCMaxi, greenfish, Porcupine, Boris, Mystagogue, littlegrasshopper, SOLDIER, Rox598, robotrock, metareferential, DJSebolski, dopemethodz, Avengedsd, Marceles, Finishoff, OzPinoy, mjp2417, Gipsy Danger, Miker, Glassboy, av2k
Fast and smooth transactions. Thank you!

[H] Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (Like New) [W] Offer$

I built my PC piece by piece as I could afford it, this was one of the first things I bought. I've had it for a while, but it sat in the box until a few days ago. Everything is included. I got this because it was cheap and pretty positively reviewed, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a piece of garbage. The locking mechanism is poorly designed, and I just do not have the patience for it, so maybe somebody else will. I'm looking monetary offers (PayPal, Amazon, Steam Wallet, etc.) and I'll consider any reasonable offer.

BFIB

Hey GAF, wasn't sure where to post this, and I'm not even sure if this will garner attention, but here goes.

I have a Sony Wega 27" TV in my basement. Free to a good home in the St. Louis area, just need to come get it. Let me know if anyone's interested! Not my pic, but it's the same model.

317JGPYYXHL.jpg

ash321

WTS/WTT

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

The system bundle is for 150$ shipped. You can pay me using paypal or amazon gift card.

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV + UMVC 3 for 30$ (The marvel game's case is not in really good condition, gamestop, so I sell the two this price. USFIV play about 2 times.) (currently pending)
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma 25$
Vanquish 5$ (it's gamestop case so please don't expect quality)
Red dead redemption GOTY 15$ (play one time still have the map)
Ni No Kuni 10$ ( open to play one)
The guided fate paradox 15$ ( just take off the vinyl, never play)
COD:MW3 free ( go with the system bundle)
Ar tonelico Qoga 22$ ( open the vinyl never play)
Dragon's Crown 15$ (open one time to play, but the case have a slight bump)

You can still pay for both games and system for 210$ normal paypal transaction (sorry i have to change the price a bit, if you gift paypal then the price for the bundle is 250$)
All games, system tested and work
All the price already incl shipping, I want paypal or amazon.
If there is something you have question, offer or other thing please pm me.

WTB:
Sm3dw
Wii U pro controller
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)

If you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.
I really want to sell and buy stuff so just pm me what you want me to do in order for you to feel safe and secure.

terrisus

Hey GAF, wasn't sure where to post this, and I'm not even sure if this will garner attention, but here goes.

I have a Sony Wega 27" TV in my basement. Free to a good home in the St. Louis area, just need to come get it. Let me know if anyone's interested! Not my pic, but it's the same model.

You could also try the Free to a Good Home thread.

WTS/WTT

Coupon codes that came with my processor/video card

Borderlands 3
$150 in your choice of war frame/path of exile.HoN

Anyone interested in these?

Looking for steam games/paypal

I would trade both codes for a pre order steam code for The Evil Within

Very positive buyer feedback for Strange in Stereo. He sent payment immediately and was kind enough to cover PayPal fees in transaction. Would love to do business with again!

mgtn

WTB

PS1:

-Resident Evil
-Resident Evil 2
-Silent Hill
-Countdown Vampires
-Galerians

PS2:

-Silent Hill 2,3&4
-Fatal Frame 1,2&3
-Galerians:ASh
-The suffering
-Rule of Rose
-Kuon
-Haunting ground
-Run Like Hell
-Dokapon Kingdom

Guys, I have someone on here who sent me money via Paypal but it's 'unclaimed'. Can someone explain this to me and what needs to be done?

Thanks

WTS - 24 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Games
  • Valve Complete Pack 2013 - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.

Candy Sale in SoCal: Orange/Anaheim Hills
I have 36 boxes of Hershey's Variety Pack ct 18. I'm willing to sell up to 30 boxes for $5 each if you buy in bulk.

XhDoVfZl.jpg

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1600

iPhone 4S 32GB - $225

Positive Buyer Feedback to jboss

SmokeMaxX

Guys, I have someone on here who sent me money via Paypal but it's 'unclaimed'. Can someone explain this to me and what needs to be done?

Thanks
It might be an international transaction that wasn't sent in USD? I had one recently that was sent in pounds and it asked me to claim it. I declined the payment and asked for it to be sent in USD because I think the exchange rate was pretty bad.
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX he got me a eShop game code.

Positive Feedback for Pingween. Great buyer!

Maniac

Banned
Positive seller feedback for dmix90

He hooked me up with yet another copy of Alien: Isolation for a mate. Smooth & fast transaction as always, and I'll definitely be using his service again! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom