• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE: One backlight modded Gameboy Advance AGB 001.

Backlight modded GBA is now SOLD pending payment.

eRaoP14.jpg

Was originally asking $140, I'm now asking $125 shipped, taking $15 off my original price as I need some funds to go towards a trip I'm taking in November. PayPal and U.S. buyers only, please. I now have an additional one of these mods and would rather sell it than have an extra unit laying around that I won't use. These mods are quickly becoming increasingly hard to find as the screens used in the mod are limited in quantity and starting to run out causing some sites such as Rose Colored Gaming to position them as a mod they will no longer be able to sell. I originally purchased this from a seller online pre-modded, I did not do the mod myself. It is official, original Gameboy Advance hardware however the shell/case may be a replacement. The screen is clean with no dust behind it (I carefully cleaned it myself) and the backlight is crisp and vibrant. Brightness is somewhere in between the SP's default and "brighter" settings if that helps as a comparison. I have been playing it all summer with GBA, GBC and GB cartridges and it works great and is an absolute blast to use. Here are some more pictures of it in action:

MAdUEac.jpg

vmST6eL.jpg

5zfMlhb.jpg

PS8yMGU.jpg

rDSpYek.jpg

rVb3Q79.jpg

gu8HS9p.jpg

U3cIlM2.jpg

qSFk0gp.jpg

ZoO2ii1.jpg

Running Kirby's Dreamland GB cart:

F3E5JiL.jpg

Running RTYPE DX and SMB DX for GBC:

iAsnvfY.jpg

Yud1wVM.jpg

Back of the unit (you can see the orange mod cable for the backlight, yes it comes with the battery cover, only removed it to take the picture):

sWvwwB2.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343) - $200

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 leather (?) Hollister men's belt - $10 + shipping
1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

Rayman 2: The Great Escape for PC
The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

Kevyt

They were very limited run. I sold mine a few years ago for like $50 on ebay, and am really regretting not holding on to them a bit longer. Sure hope my Wii w/ GC backward compatibility never dies...

Well I have a Wii for sale! in case yours dies, or just in case ;)

Honestly the Wii's are just made of steel. But I feel like anything that Nintendo makes is always durable. I mean I've heard from a friend that had a gameboy that was dropped many times, even in water, and hammered (for reasons I don't know why) and it still works. Likewise there's the torture test, and a gamecube survived all of it... sadly I can't find the video but wow the gc is like a mini-tank.

Rtas

Looking to buy a copy of chivalry on steam $10 or less paypal .

I'll pay fees, missed the sale on it a while ago and kicking myself for it

batrush

Looking for a good deal on Vita memory and the following games:
-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
-Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Dragon Quest IX
-SMT:IV
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Starfox 64 3D
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Dawn of Sorrow

All must be CIB, 100% genuine and in excellent condition. If anyone has the contents of the Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold edition, let me know. I'm just looking for the hard pouch.

Alastor

WTB:

PS3 games:
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
God of War: Ascension
El Shaddai
Siren: Blood Curse

PS2 games:
Tales of the Abyss
GrimGrimoire

I'm in Poland, so EU offers or cheap overseas shipping please!

AwRy108

Well I have a Wii for sale! in case yours dies, or just in case ;)

Does your model play GC games? Nintendo took it out of later models, so it might be worth adding to your listing.

Honestly the Wii's are just made of steel. But I feel like anything that Nintendo makes is always durable. I mean I've heard from a friend that had a gameboy that was dropped many times, even in water, and hammered (for reasons I don't know why) and it still works. Likewise there's the torture test, and a gamecube survived all of it... sadly I can't find the video but wow the gc is like a mini-tank.

Sadly, the original run of the Wii didn't meet Nintendo's usually high quality standards, as the GPU were know to overheat on them (not in RRoD numbers, but, still, it was more common than than it should've been). Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), most people bought their Wii's as part of the Wii Sports fad and then never used them hard enough to push the GPU in them...

For Sale -
Nexus 5 - 16gb - T Mobile

$250 shipped, paypal and continental US only.

Selling my Nexus 5 in fantastic condition, has one micro scratch that is no visible unless your tilting the phone at a special angle and looking for it all hardcore, about a quarter inch big if not smaller. Minor scuffing on the USB port. Comes with the original box, and everything inside. Two qi chargers that work great, 7 cases, and a car dock. I have positive seller feedback on here and an ebay account with 100% feedback with over 100 transactions.
http://s42.photobucket.com/user/InfectedZero/library/Nexus

AwRy108

-Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Dragon Quest IX
-Starfox 64 3D
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Dawn of Sorrow

All must be CIB, 100% genuine and in excellent condition. If anyone has the contents of the Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold edition, let me know. I'm just looking for the hard pouch.

PM'd you about the Vita Memory Card--I recently upgraded, and so have one to sell.

Glip_Glop

GAMES SOLD

OtXFe55.jpg

gauging interest on the Zelda Wiimote (never used, just tested to make sure it worked) and the Year of Luigi Club Nintendo Figurine (opened just to look at the figure, and check for damage).

Ebay is all over the place with pricing, I'm open to reasonable offers, PM me. I ship CONUS only, thank you.

ngower

Majora's Mask soundtrack, Club Nintendo promotion - $12 shipped

I received this as my Club Nintendo gift two years back and it arrived damaged. Nintendo never got back to my requests to have it replaced, so I just stored it in my closet. As far as I can tell, the disc itself is intact—there's no sounds of rattling or anything like that—but I've never opened the shrink wrap.

NeOak

Sadly, the original run of the Wii didn't meet Nintendo's usually high quality standards, as the GPU were know to overheat on them (not in RRoD numbers, but, still, it was more common than than it should've been). Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), most people bought their Wii's as part of the Wii Sports fad and then never used them hard enough to push the GPU in them...

I kept mine on Standby for the WiiConnect24. The memory went bad since i got artifacts when i played Wii games and eventually it died.

I got one from the launch batch. Thank God Nintendo improved the quality for the Wii U because my launch unit is going strong.

dab0ne

Super Mario 3D Land 3DS (in like new condition with unused club Nintendo code. Physical Copy)

For

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 (physical)

Will also take other offers but mostly looking for physical PS4 games.

WTS:

OnePlus One 64 gb Sandstone Black - $315 shipped (US only)

I am looking to sell my 64 gb OnePlus One. I received this phone on July 21st so it is barely 2 months old. It's been a great phone, and was my first leap into Android. I realized that I am more of an iOS guy though and bought an iPhone 6 Plus and I don't have any use for 2 phones. I kept it in quite good shape, the front and the back are pristine. There is a small ding in the plastic chrome ring that surrounds the screen of the phone, but it is hard to see. Includes all of the original packaging, has been updated to the latest firmware, and will be factory wiped so it will arrive like a brand new phone.

Payment via PayPal (I would suggest you do a goods and services payment for piece of mind, but you pay the fees). I have sold on this thread before with nothing but positive feedback.

I am willing to provide any other pictures that you might want and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Silfolion

Have
South Park: The Stick of Truth steam key - $18
Wolfenstein: The New Order steam key - $25
Murdered: Soul Suspect steam key - $10
Thief 4 steam key - $10

Medal of Honor Warfighter origin key - $4
Mass Effect 3 origin key - $4
Fifa 15 origin key - $42
The sims 4 origin key - $40

Want
Paypal

terrisus

-Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Dragon Quest IX
-Starfox 64 3D
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Dawn of Sorrow

What is the going price on this anyway?
Since, I have a Sealed copy of Dragon Quest IX (had bought it as a spare/backup/in case I wanted an extra save file, but never used it), but no idea what it's worth really.

braves01

Banned
What is the going price on this anyway?
Since, I have a Sealed copy of Dragon Quest IX (had bought it as a spare/backup/in case I wanted an extra save file, but never used it), but no idea what it's worth really.

Amazon has them (via 3rd parties) for about $20 right now, but I remember for the longest time it was around $10. I'm a little mad I didn't get it then even though I'm not all that interested in Dragon Quest.

terrisus

Bah. Yeah, I don't know if that's even enough for me to bother doing it, as opposed to just hanging onto it (what with DQ9 only having a single save file, I still might want it at some point for a new game as opposed to erasing my main save).

kn1ves24

WTB
I'm looking to buy a PSP-2000 or PSP-3000 that's in good condition. My PSP-1000 is finally starting to die on me and I'd like to have a good backup available. I'm willing to offer reasonable payment for one.

I also have a few things to sale. I'll accept reasonable offers.

WTS
The Last Samurai HD UV code
Bravely Default Collectors Edition CiB

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon has them (via 3rd parties) for about $20 right now, but I remember for the longest time it was around $10. I'm a little mad I didn't get it then even though I'm not all that interested in Dragon Quest.
At one time Big Lots had them for cheap, which is where I got mine.

Xbox/PSN gift cards - 10% off. Pick a denomination and I will deduct 10% off.

Xbox denominations come in $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $100.

PSN denominations come in $10, $20, $50, $75, $100.

I will PM you the code immediately after I receive PayPal payment.

Istaerion

-Fire Emblem 7 (GBA)
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Dragon Quest IX
-Starfox 64 3D
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Dawn of Sorrow

Sent you a PM regarding Dragon Quest IX.

Varg

Banned
Selling my playstation 4 system. Throwing in my sony gold wireless headset. 320 plus shipping. Will do local pickup if you are near the jersey city nj area. EDIT SOLD....................

Selling my gpu. Sapphire 7970 vapor x edition. 200 plus shipping. Also can do local pickup.

Any questions please pm me. Looking to sell asap.

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam or pm , also there is a FAQ document.
Type: Steam Gifts, uPlay/Origin keys (Limited Stock) | Payment: PayPal
  • Ryse: Son of Rome

Price: $21.49
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $25.99, $20.99(Season Pass)
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Price*: $8.99
    Note: Not redeemable in Germany
  • The Evil Within

Price: $49.99, $13.99(Season Pass)
  • Dying Light

Price: $21.99
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Price: $47.99, $27.99(Season Pass), $21.99(Upgrade to Digital Pro)
  • Shadow Warrior

Price: $5.99
  • Final Fantasy

Price: $9.99(XIII), $10.99(III, IV)
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Price: $47.99
  • Lichdom: Battlemage

Price: $19.99
  • F1 2014

Price: $25.99
  • Metro Redux

Price: $25.99(Bundle), $12.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Arma 3

• DayZ

Price: $24.99
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Price: $44.99
  • NBA 2K15

• Raven's Cry

Price: $25.99, $26.99(Digital Deluxe Edition)
  • Football Manager 2015

Price: $25.99
  • Next Car Game: Wreckfest

Price: $19.99
  • Trials Fusion

Price: $15.99, $21.99(Deluxe Edition)
  • Spintires

Price: $21.99
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Price: $10.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Price: $10.99
  • Broforce

Price: $7.99
Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack)
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99, $8.99(DLC)
  • Age of Wonders 3

Price: $18.99, $21.99(Deluxe Edition)
  • Wasteland 2 - GOG version only

Price: $19.99, $27.99(Digital Deluxe Edition)
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Price: $13.99
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Assassin's Creed

Price: *$16.99(Black Flag), *$7.99(Liberation), *$3.99(Revelations, Brotherhood, AC2), *$2.99(AC1)
  • The Binding of Isaac Rebirth

Price*: $7.99
  • X-Plane 10 Global

Price: $31.99
  • Gabriel Knight - Sins of the Fathers

Price*: $11.99
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Season Pass

Price: $14.99
  • Endless Legend

Price: $18.99(Classic Pack), $24.99(Founder Pack)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V

Price: $8.99, $29.99(Complete)
  • Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations

Price: $40.99
  • Cho Dengeki Stryker

Price: $18.99
  • Life is Feudal: Your Own

Price: $29.99
  • Defense Grid 2

Price: $14.99
  • The Golf Club

• King's Bounty: Dark Side

Price: $12.99
  • Rayman Legends

Price: $12.99
  • Sniper Elite 3

Price: $27.99
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99, $15.99(Season Pass)
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords

Price: $24.99
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Price: $15.99, $11.99(Mirror of Fate HD), $18.99(Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle)
  • Indie Selection 1

Price: $9.99(SNOW), $13.99(The Long Dark), *$5.99(Prison Architect), $11.99(The Forest)
  • Indie Selection 2

Price: *$9.99(Kerbal Space Program), $13.99(Road Redemption), $11.99(Plague Inc: Evolved), $11.99(Door Kickers)
  • Indie Selection 3

Price: $9.99(Audiosurf 2), $7.99(The Escapists), $11.99(Crypt of the NecroDancer), $12.99(Space Engineers)
  • Indie Selection 4

Price: $10.99(Silence of the Sleep), $10.99(Invisible, Inc.), $11.99(Costume Quest 2), $13.99(Transistor)
  • Indie Selection 5

Price: $11.99(Shovel Knight), $11.99(Super Time Force Ultra), $14.99(Planet Explorers), $13.99(Ancient Space)
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

• Resident Evil

Price: $15.99(RE4), $13.99(RE5), $18.99(RE6), $18.99(RE Revelations), $16.99(RE ORC)
  • Call of Duty

Price: $29.99(Ghosts, BO2), $24.99(BO, MW3), $14.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $9.99(Digital Upgrade), $13.99(Vacation Complete Pack)
  • Lethal League

Price: $9.99, $13.99(2-Pack), $21.99(4-Pack)
Type: Steam Gifts ( Software ) | Payment: PayPal
  • Software

Price: *$27.99(Black Ink), $24.99(ACDSee 15), $29.99(YNAB4), $15.99(3D Mark), $16.99(DisplayFusion), $40.99(LDWKS IE)
    Note: Ask if you need something else
Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $29.99(D3), $26.99(D3:ROS), $15.99(SC2), $15.99(SC2:HOTS)
I can also try to get you a copy of any other non-listed(spread sheet or my post) game, DLC or software. On request(via message or make an request form) i will check if i can get region free copy and tell you the final price. If game gets a discount on steam/gog/battle.net you will receive appropriate discount from me. Please keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me or use google forms even if i am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

Contact me on Steam or PM
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - Steam sale or discount coupon price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Jirotrom

WTB PS VITA GAMES
persona 4 golden
Disgaea 4
Danganroppa games
Altlier rorona plus
Ys memories
Tearaway
Dragons crown
Soul sacrifice games
Zero escape virtues reward
Muramasa rebirth
Disgaea 3
Little big planet ps vita
Gravity rush

maxcriden

WTB: lots of Amazon credit at a discount. At least a couple hundred dollars' worth, but if you have less than that, I'd still be happy to purchase it. I'm a Plus Seller and Buyer so contact me with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom