• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Anyone selling the AMD Star Citizen keys at a decent price without ripping off other GAFers? :p

Edit: Oh and yes, like the good sir below, PM or reply if you do.

Mind you, I'm not paying $30+ for something that most people paid 33 cents for.

A bunch of comic book trade paperbacks for sale. All prices include shipping within the US except in the event you are interested in a single item under $10, then I will have to include an extra $3. Pretty much everything is in very good to like new condition with normal shelf wear. Payment via Paypal and additional pictures available upon request.

Saga Vols 1-3 $15
Pride of Baghdad $5
V for Vendetta $5
Powers Vols 1-5 $25
Walking Dead Vols 1-4 $20
X-Men God Loves Man Kills $5
Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) Vols 1-4 $20
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys $5
Avengers Legends $5
JLA Deluxe Editions (Morrison) Vols 1-2 $20
JLA Year One $5
Kingdom Come $5
Batman The Long Halloween $10
Batman Dark Victory $10
Batman Year One $5
Batman the Dark Knight Returns $5

Books1.jpg

Books2.jpg

I also have a Ryan Ottley Jack Kirby homage print for sale. Brand new, never framed. I bought it a while back and have realized I unfortunately have no room for it.

Ottley1.jpg

It's $25 plus shipping on his store page but I'd be willing to part with it for $20, including shipping.

http://ryanottleystore.bigcartel.com/product/invincible-team-jack-kirby-homage-print

Xbox/PSN gift cards - 10% off. Pick a denomination and I will deduct 10% off.

Xbox denominations come in $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $100.

PSN denominations come in $10, $20, $50, $75, $100.

I will PM you the code immediately after I receive PayPal payment. When paying by PayPal, please pay by gift, so that I don't have to pay fees.

Still looking to sell some items. Click the item to view photos with additional photos at end of each item. Ships from Vermont via UPS, and I will try to ship them within the day or next day. Well taken care of items in a smoke-free home. Everything comes with all the cords and adapters that were in the box. The Vita comes with the box that it came with at purchase. Paypal and US only.

All sold, thanks!

isitstill

Positive trading feedback for Byronic Hero

I offered up some games for trade, and he took me up on the offer. Highly recommended, I'd trade with him again!

Super ultra mega positive selling feedback for dmix90. He handled a mistake on my part extremely well, and the whole process was fast and painless. Kudos to a great GAF seller!

terrisus

Positive feedback for user terrisus

Incredible communication, fast shipping, great quality product. This guy takes care of his games.

Bought Skies of Arcadia: Legends for GC

Highly recommended!

Yeah, all of my games are lovingly cared for, and, for most things from N64 on (and a portion of the stuff before then as well), I've been the only owner of it.

Glad it has another good home, and hope you enjoy it =)

terrisus

Hey all. If anyone missed it, right now Amazon has a promotion going on where if you buy someone else a $50 gift card, you get a $10 credit for yourself.

Apparently not everyone qualifies for the promotion (it will let you know on that page if you do or not), but, if someone does qualify for it, if they could buy me a $50 gift card, and I'll PayPal them $45 (basically, it would end up that you spend $50 on Amazon, get $45 on PayPal, and a $10 Amazon credit, for a total of $55 for spending $50).

PM me if you're willing to do that (don't want multiple people to buy one, since I only want to do it once), and we can go ahead and do that =)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I can PayPal you first, and also I have like 3 positive Buyer feedbacks and 1 positive Seller feedback in this thread so far.

EDIT2: Note that you can only do this once. So if you've done it already, it won't let you again either.

WTS

Verizon FIOS Modem/Router
-Purchased in May 2014 brand new from Verizon for $100, but I moved where FIOS can't go so looking to sell this. Save money rather than renting a modem/router from Verizon!

$45 shipped to US only. Paypal gift only.

Zv8kq4s.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some Ultraviolet Digital HD codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. $4 each, Paypal gift or Amazon GC

Pacific Rim
Gravity
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Combo *Sold*

QTJVe6m.jpg

maneil99

WTB PSN or Xbox Live Currency (Canadian Region)
Or Evil Within

This is what Maneil99 does. He shits up the thread regularly, even got banned for it last time.

Yet I have more REP and buisness in this thread then you. I guess I just come here to shit in it
And btw, I pm'd a mod to get a month ban, I was not banned for anything I said. Great detective work.
tumblr_ln0pbo4ybk1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

WTS

Verizon FIOS Modem/Router
-Purchased in May 2014 brand new from Verizon for $100, but I moved where FIOS can't go so looking to sell this. Save money rather than renting a modem/router from Verizon!

$45 shipped to US only. Paypal gift only.

Zv8kq4s.jpg

Aren't there activation costs for routers?

Anyone know where I can get a 1 year sub for Xbox Live gold? I usually just let it update itself, but if I can get it for cheaper I'd just as well do that.

tm24

Wtb

A raspberry pi model b. I want to try creating a spill pass but the page says only model b works, not b+

Wts

Xenoblade 45
Chrono Trigger DS 20

Tabasco

I'm looking for any kind of reduced price on the following games on Steam:

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel!
Alien: Isolation

If anybody can help me out then I would appreciate that.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling:

header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition preorder- 16$
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII- 12$

header_292x136.jpg

Ryse: Son Of Rome preorder - 34$ - ONE COPY LEFT. Region free and includes exclusive high quality soundtrack.
header.jpg

F1 2014 Preorder - 32$
header.jpg

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - 11$

header.jpg

Dying Light - 23.9$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - $17.98
header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
Sniper Elite 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

GRID Autosport - $27.98, $15.99(Season Pass)

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle
Castlevania 2 with all DLC-10$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

Selling AMD Star Citizen Omega Package(includes full game and exclusive ship that's valued at 60$) -35$

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
WTB PSN or Xbox Live Currency (Canadian Region)
Or Evil Within

Yet I have more REP and buisness in this thread then you. I guess I just come here to shit in it

Oh yeah, you used to peddle Humble Bundle keys. There used to be a lot of that scummy stuff in here, before they ditched that format.

bigb0ss

Banned
Hey Gaf! I am selling my Gaming PC, I don't really use it. Here are my specs:

Intel Core i5-4690K - $100
EVGA GTX 680 LE FTW - $200
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram (1866) - $100 (You will NOT find this cheaper anywhere, it's $129 for just 8GB!!!)
Asus Maximus Gene VI - $100
NZXT H440 - $75 ($50 if you live in the DMV area and want to pick it up)
Corsair CX700 PSU - $50
Corsair H60 CPU Cooler - $40
250GB Samsung 840 SSD - $60
2TB Seagate Barracuda Drive - $50
500GB Seagate Barracuda Drive - $30

Except for the RAM and the HDD's I have the boxes as well.

Parting it out instead. I've sold big ticket items on gaf before and have great feedback.

I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom