• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Selling:

Wii U digital -

Game & Wario - $15

PC digital -

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $10
Mercenary Kings - $5

2x Postive Feedback to SmokemaxX. Sold me iTunes cards on two separate occasions. Kept in touch through the transactions and right up until the codes had been redeemed to make sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommended seller.

Cuphead

Banned
Selling a Red Wii motion Plus Wiimote (the Mario edition)

Also a red mario Wii wheel.

Paypal offers accepted.

Both came with my Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle and have not been touched.

WTS

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel digital download code for PS3 (NA) or X360. 45$ through PayPal, buyer pays for the fees. I am a Plus Seller, buy with confidence!

Friggz

positive seller feedback for mdsfx
negative feedback for the post office that took 8 days to get me my game
great communication, game is in perfect condition (im not even sure its been played, easy to work with), all around pleasure to do business with.

mdsfx

Positive buyer feedback for Friggz
A person of patience, who's postal carrier is lucky to have survived the long-awaited delivery.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTB:

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (would like to a complete copy)

WTS:

Chrono Trigger DS (does not come with a poster; like new) - $23 shipped
IpS2dDK.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (includes everything, though the corners of the box have some wear to them) - $33 shipped

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (cartridge only) - $35 shipped

I am a NeoGAF Plus Buyer/Seller, I accept PayPal, and I'm willing to negotiate prices if you're interested in something (and I ship within Continental US)

Looking for Amazon e-gift cards for the following ps4 games:

Destiny used but in great condition - $35/includes shipping
Alien Isolation brand new/sealed - $40/includes shipping

If you want tracking, please add $1

Positive seller feedback for Cheska.

Thanks again especially for the super fast delivery!

Positive seller feedback for TheDancingWatermelon.

Arrived quicker than expected, thanks!

JoseDFrog

Banned
Anyone looking for an iPhone 6 plus? I have a t-mobile 128gb gray that I'll be willing to make a deal on. I have the blue apple leather case on it since day one.

BFIB

We're in the process of moving, and I found my HD-DVD player for my old Xbox 360. Comes with original box and packaging.

Not even sure if its worth anything to anyone, but $10 plus shipping?

If interested, let me know!

Relisting:

A bunch of comic book trade paperbacks for sale. All prices include shipping within the US except in the event you are interested in a single item under $10, then I will have to include an extra $3. Pretty much everything is in very good to like new condition with normal shelf wear. Payment via Paypal and additional pictures available upon request.

Saga Vols 1-3 $15
Pride of Baghdad $5
V for Vendetta $5
Powers Vols 1-5 $25
Walking Dead Vols 1-4 $20
X-Men God Loves Man Kills $5
Astonishing X-Men (Whedon) Vols 1-4 $20
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys $5
Avengers Legends $5
JLA Deluxe Editions (Morrison) Vols 1-2 $20
JLA Year One $5
Kingdom Come $5
Batman The Long Halloween $10
Batman Dark Victory $10
Batman Year One $5
Batman the Dark Knight Returns $5

Books1.jpg

Books2.jpg

I also have a Ryan Ottley Jack Kirby homage print for sale. Brand new, never framed. I bought it a while back and have realized I unfortunately have no room for it.

Ottley1.jpg

It's $25 plus shipping on his store page but I'd be willing to part with it for $20, including shipping.

http://ryanottleystore.bigcartel.com/product/invincible-team-jack-kirby-homage-print

Patrick S.

Banned
WTS in Germany

Metal Gear Solid PC Big Box, complete

mgs_zpsc9c98e64.jpg

Falcon 4.0, Big Box, complete

falcon3_zps8acce2b7.jpg

Also WTS Fallout 1 for PC, Big Box, German USK, complete.

I'd swap any of them for a Steam Code for Alien: Isolation.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US Digital/Gaming Cards - Face value for international users or anyone needing a card and unable to get one. Can usually send nearly instantly.

$50 iTunes cards - $42.50 - ONE LEFT!

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $90 Shipped
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Two solid color balltops (red and orange) and one bubbletop. $4 shipped each or all three for $10 shipped.

Red balltop has a crack on the bottom (can't feel it, but can see it):

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (271+ Total Positive Feedback!)

th3dude

ALL PRICES SHIPPED TO THE CONTINENTAL US. PM ME TO HAGGLE!

WTS VITA - $175 Shipped

OK folks, time to unload my OLED 3G/Wifi Vita.

This was purchased last December when Amazon was selling 'The Walking Dead' bundle. A Hori screen protector was placed on it from day one.

If I'm being honest, this thing probably has less than an hour of use, ever. I just simply never used it. It sits nicely on my desk on its dock (which I will include) and is never touched. Thus it is in MINT condition. Any marks/bubbles you see on the screen are due to the screen protector not being placed 100% perfectly.

My goal for selling this is to recover as much of the cost as I can while providing a Gaffer a great OLED Vita at a discount.

I will include:

• Mint condition OLED 3G/Wifi Vita (Model PCH-1101)
  • Hori screen protector installed on day one
  • 4gb memory card
  • 16gb memory card
  • Official Vita carrying pouch
  • Official charging dock
  • All original packaging and booklets (No game codes!)
Please PM me to talk price, I'm very flexible.

I have positive feedback here (from the past several years) as well as a lot of eBay and Swappa feedback.

WTS iPad 4th Gen WiFi 64gb (Black) - $350 Shipped

2 years old but well taken care of. Would basically call it 'Mint' condition. No noticeable marks.

Charger, official gray smart cover, and original box/packaging included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom