• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember if the New Super Mario Wii U Deluxe bundle came with a physical instruction manual/Club Nintendo slip of paper for NSMBWiiU+Super Luigi U?

I haven't seen a response to this and wanted to see if anyone had bought the NSMBU bundle and can check to see if the game has a manual or insert included. I would really appreciate it if you could check and reply. Unfortunately couldn't see any unboxing videos that showed the inside of the game case.

I haven't seen a response to this and wanted to see if anyone had bought the NSMBU bundle and can check to see if the game has a manual or insert included. I would really appreciate it if you could check and reply. Unfortunately couldn't see any unboxing videos that showed the inside of the game case.

According to a posts on GFaqs "It came on a single disc, identified as "New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U" by the Wii U. The case didn't have anything else in it; it uses a digital manual as expected. You can choose Luigi U at the file select menu."

Also no Club Nintendo slip. No PIN is confirmed by Nintendo in this support topic

LQX

Just checked and there is no insert or manual included.

Check your PMs. A couple other people confirmed it (I included links).

mdsfx

***ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO 48 US STATES***

Sapphire Radeon 7870 XT Tahiti 2GB Graphics Card - $85
(Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202024)
3D Mark score is 6400 with a 3570k. 2 years old. Served me very well, no issues. Still runs many new games on high settings (battlefield 4, shadow of mordor, etc), but I caved for the new 970s. Comes with full retail package and anti-static bag.
wbXDfNb.jpg

Razer Atrox Fightstick for Xbox 360 & PC - $160
This has been used very little (roughly 20 hours max) and is in excellent condition. As you can see the original artwork (included) has been removed. Parts: Sanwa JLF Joystick, Sanwa white balltop, 6x 30mm Sanwa white buttons, 2x 30mm Sanwa black hole plugs, 2x 24mm Sanwa white buttons (for start/back). Comes with retail package, original artwork (great condition), and modification tool.
1mbjGyM.jpg

LARGE PICS FOR ALL ITEMS HERE: http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/mdsfx/slideshow/Sale

Glip_Glop

Any Tampa/Brandon/Valrico Gaffers interested in my Playstation 3D monitor? Comes with (2) 3d glasses, all for $50. Great condition!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
WTS JCPenny giftcard with $74 left on it. It was a Christmas gift.

Sending you the numbers through PM would be a lot easier than mailing.

I'd take like... $60 through paypal sent as a gift.

I'd like to trade these NA PSN Vita game vouchers from my PS TV bundle for a $20 PSN/Steam/Amazon code

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
The Lego Movie Video Game

contact me in PM if interested, then you can PM me a code to redeem and I will PM the game codes right back to you

WTS

Destiny (full game) PS4 Code.

$40 Amazon gift card or PSN credit.

Cmon gaf, help me get rid of this game, i really want to play The Evil Within :(

LilJoka

Selling my Gigabyte GTX 780
Location United Kingdom/London (can pickup if your close)
Price £215 + Delivery (welcome to negotiate).

This card has the unlocked Bios flashed meaning it will not downclock under power constraints nVidia enforced unless you tell it to do so. That means much higher performance than stock cards.

Its clocked 901Mhz core, 3000Mhz memory at stock, but will happily bench Valley at 1200Mhz core, 3600Mhz memory at 1.21v. And for my daily overclock i use 1071Mhz core, 3200Mhz memory at stock volts (1.16v).

At bench clocks it gets 77fps in Ultra HD preset Valley bench at 1080p.
And i did a Tomb Raider benchmark against my friends GTX 970, i scored 117fps average with my daily overclock, he scored 126fps average with his daily overclock. So very competitive card for the price difference.

I have original invoice to provide and original BIOS file so that warranty can be claimed. Around 1.5 years warranty left, i got the card close to GTX 780 release date.

If you want more benches let me know, i have Batman Arkham City, Metro LL, Unigene Heaven and probably a few more on hand.

Card is obviously in mint condition, and i have dismantled the heatsink shroud to give it a clean only recently. That did not require removing the heatsink, so thermal paste and pads have not been touched.

I have original box too.

So if you cant push to get a GTX 970, then this is a good buy!

Clearos

For Sale: $375 OBO (Buyer pays paypal fee)

Black Wii U 32gig Mario & Luigi deluxe set
Purchased in July of 2014 from Target, did not put many hours into it. System is in perfect condition.

Also includes the following:
Wind Waker (On harddrive)
Pikmin 3 (On hardrive)
Mario Kart 8
Call of Duty: Black Ops2
Monter Hunter 3
The Wonderful 101
Madden 13
Super Mario Bros. U + Super Luigi Bros. U
Regular Wii games: MLB Power Pros 2008 + Pandora's Tower.

Accessories:
Wii U N11 headset (never opened)
Motion Plus Black Controller + nunchuk
Black 3rd party game pad
Wireless Sensor Bar: PowerA brand

01010_aqZLidQlxsM_600x450.jpg

00a0a_h6MQde5gs4I_600x450.jpg

Kenpachi

WTS

Destiny PS4 Limited Edition Sealed -$65 Shipped to 48 States (may cost more in other areas)
I'm also adding in this which includes autographs of some of the kind people who worked on the game!
If you have any offers, let me know

5KwlKxBl.jpg

MXL 990 Condenser Mic W/ Shockmount - 65$ Shipped. Slightly Used.

isitstill

So, this is kind of an unusual request, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm going on a camping trip, however, I'm not an outdoorsman at all. My wife bought a $100 gift card for Dicks Sporting Goods for me. Problem is, it's only valid for online purchases. Since the trip is next weekend, I just don't have time to wait for stuff to ship, and I've basically borrowed all the gear I need.

I'd love to swap this giftcard for something that I might actually have a use for, and maybe there's a GAFfer who likes sports and wants to trade.

I use PSN, eshop, amazon, paypal, and probably some other stuff. I'd accept like $90 value. I have GAF plus seller status. PM me with any offers or questions.

BTW, it looks like Dick's has free shipping, if that helps anything.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
This is sort of pre-mature, but in the future, when they come out, would anyone be willing to trade their Sunset Overdrive XBO bundle code for my Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag codes? I'm getting a bone soon and I just would rather have the black console, but have no interest in AC for it.

Kainazzo

Relisting before putting these on eBay. WTS:
Prices include shipping. Everything ships domestically 3-5 day with tracking number

Magical School Lunar: $20 with shipping

Legend of Heroes Remastered: $30 each ($70 all 3) with shipping.

Turbo Everdrive: $125 with shipping

Master Everdrive: $95 with shipping

Everdrive-N8 (NES): $150 with shipping

Wonderful 101: $25 with shipping

PowerBase Mini: $30 with shipping

Tales of Vesperia (Asia): $30 with shipping

Suikoden II: $120 with shipping

Valkyrie Profile: $90 with shipping

ash321

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/qkZni

System:

PS3 250gb superslim (no box)
Dualshock 3 + charging cable
PS3 wireless headset (with box + usb)
Cables, no hdmi cable though.

The system bundle is for 150$ shipped. You can pay me using paypal or amazon gift card.
(pending)

Games:
Ultra street fighter IV + UMVC 3 for 30$ (The marvel game's case is not in really good condition, gamestop, so I sell the two this price. USFIV play about 2 times.) (currently pending)
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma 25$
Vanquish 5$ (it's gamestop case so please don't expect quality)
Red dead redemption GOTY 15$ (play one time still have the map)
Ni No Kuni 10$ ( open to play one)
The guided fate paradox 15$ ( just take off the vinyl, never play)
Ar tonelico Qoga 22$ ( open the vinyl never play)
Dragon's Crown 15$ (open one time to play, but the case have a slight bump)

You can still pay for both games and system for 175$ normal paypal transaction (sorry i have to change the price a bit, if you gift paypal then the price for the bundle is 250$) (pending)
All games, system tested and work
All the price already incl shipping, I want paypal or amazon.
If there is something you have question, offer or other thing please pm me.

Other Stuff
Tt ( thermaltake) mechanical keyoard - new -sealed 100usd
it's this one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C0R5BU0?pc_redir=1412265303&robot_redir=1

my picture (kinda old):
http://imgur.com/a/chKZM#VgSz6gd

WTB:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
Anyone have the tarot card and teddie that came with persona 4 ultimate suplex ... please sell it to me.

If you want anymore pic please tell me I'll take more picture of its.
I really want to sell and buy stuff so just pm me what you want me to do in order for you to feel safe and secure.

ChrisV

the-evil-within-2014214155432_1.jpg

$45 shipped in the US (The cover art is for a European version, but this is the US version)

I own all of the 3D Combo Packs of these so I'm offering up the 2D discs. All are in perfect shape and include shipping. Will accept PayPal only. These do not have the original case, but I will ship them in generic cases. All of these are 100% legit and not copies or anything like that. Pictures can be provided upon request.

Godzilla (2014): $10
300: Rise of an Empire: $10
Captain America The Winter Soldier: $10
Lego Movie: $10
Pacific Rim: $9
Gravity: $9
Life of Pi: $9
Prometheus: $9
Star Trek Into Darkness: $10
The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $9
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $9
Avengers: $9
Wreck It Ralph: $10
Finding Nemo: $10
Titanic: $9
Transformers: Age of Exinction $10
(Discounts for multiples and they will all ship in cases, just no cover art).

zychi

Banned
WTS Asus VG278HE 144 hz 27inch monitor. Looking for $320 shipped paypal.
Shrinking down my desk and this badboy won't be able to fit. I've only had it for two months as a secondary monitor.

It's like new, comes with the power cord, dvi cable and the original box. No bad pixels.

If the price is too high for a gaf buyer,
I also have it listed on amazon,
but it's more because of the fees. I basically just want $300 in my pocket for it. Anyone interested, pm me, I can send more pics if needed.

I'm also selling two 500gb usb 3.0 hard drives. Want $41 shipped for each. They are both great for either an internal ps4/ps3 hdd, or an external xbox one for people running out of space. They come in a easy to slide open generic casing, and slide out super easy and are Seagate 2.5 internal hard drives.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

00s92jb.png

Games:

• One Piece: Romance Dawn(3DS) (Cartridge only) - $32
  • Shining Force Exa (PS2) - $31
  • Final Fantasy XIII (360) w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $30
  • Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love (PS2) - $22
  • Bioshock 2 (360) (With DLC Disc includes Minerva's Den) - $10
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $6
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $6

Not Pictured

• Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20 (Buy with Bioshock 2 for $25)
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectcor's Edition (No Figures or DLC, everything else is included and untouched/sealed) - $85

• I also have a bunch of Electronic Gaming Monthly/Game Informer/Playation Magazines. They range from around 2007 to 2010. If there's one you need, I'll see if I have it. Price depends on how many you buy.

6uRg2sR.png

I also have a black 16GB iPhone 4S that I'll be getting rid of in the next week or so. PM me offers if you're looking to spend ~$200 for it. It also comes with the box and all the accessories plus a few more. I'll take pictures and send them if necessary.

WTS - 26(+26) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games from AMD Radeon Never Settle Space Edition Gold Reward

012C000007592321-photo-amd-never-settle-space-edition-alien.jpg

• AMD Gold Reward Voucher *Any 3 Games including Star Citizen and Alien: Isolation* - $60
  • AMD Silver Reward Voucher *Any 2 Games including Star Citizen* - $40
  • Star Citizen with Mustang Omega Variant Racer - $35
  • Alien: Isolation (with Pre-Order Bonuses) - $25
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • Sniper Elite 3 - $10
    capsule_sm_120.jpg
  • Pokemon ORAS demo - $3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 and 8 Pro
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $40
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
$10 Walmart Gift Card for $8
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Enron

Banned
3DS XL. Red/black. Bought in Feb of 2013, less than 40 hours on it. No scratches on screen, never used a screen protector, never used the stylus on it. Small chip on one of the corners where the red shell flaked off but its just cosmetic. Kept all of the packaging/manuals/etc it came with. SOLD.

GAMES SOLD

Thanks everyone!

Arla

WTT:
[H]Puppeteer [PS3]
[W]Super Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros. Wii

[H] Torchlight II
[W]LUFTRAUSERS.
Also open to offers and other stuff from my wishlist

maneil99

Gold Seller

WTS

EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked ACX

Taken very good care (just ask anyone in the PC thread) overclocks to 1241mhz stable, runs cool, cleaned regularly, bios flashed to custom bios (Removes power limit, and disables downclocking in games unless lower then 50% GPU usage, can be flashed back before shoipping, really not a big deal, just gives a bit more power and gets rid of nvidias auto downclocking bs). Always kept under 75c (5c lower then 780's target), normally in the 50-60c range. Purchased in August of 2013, still has two years left on the warranty

335$ USD Free shipping from Vancouver
Evga_Geforce_GTX_780_Superclocked_ACX_PCGH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom