• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo 3DS XL - PAL version.
Condition: Used. The 3DS XL itself has some wear and tear and the interior (screen, etc.) has dust. So it's not in really impressive condition. I'm not super happy with the state of it, and you can probably see why.

It includes a carry case but there's no box and no manuals - nothing like that! Charger is included.

The following digital games are included (These games are tied to an account - these details will be provided via PM):

Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Wario Land 2
Mighty Switch Force!
Mutant Mudds
Wario Land
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Gunman Clive
Oracle of Ages & Seasons

PRICE: PM me to make an offer

Here are some images:

JzlEbFf.jpg

nhYPngs.jpg

IShWvqR.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees but do not include delivery charges.
I ship to both the UK and outside UK.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
For outside UK: A Tracked delivery service for extra security.

Figured I´d give this another shot, I ended up not putting it up ebay even though I successfully sold another item there, I´m still concerned something might go wrong due to ebay´s policies.

Anyway, I will try to keep it short this time, thanks for looking. Also, I´ve got feedback as a buyer here, just so you know I´ve dealt with other gaffers before and I can also link you to my ebay profile which is 100% positive with over 140 transactions.

I´ve got an illustrated plate by Yoshitaka Amano featuring Tina/Terra from Final Fantasy VI atop a Magitek Armor, that classic artwork present in the japanese boxart. It is a very limited piece as it is numbered, only 500 of these were produced, this one being number 202. As far I know these were sold at an Amano exhibit in Japan, not sure about any other details, sorry. I got via yahoo auctions japan a few years ago, so rest assured it is a legit item.

It is complete with original box and stand, everything in like-new condition, has not been displayed. I've taken some pictures so you can check it. If you need other pics, pm me.

As for price/shipping, it is as follows:

- Price I'm asking is US$ 750.00 (paypal is the only payment option and fees are included in the asking price). It is based on the last open auction I've seen featuring this item, it was in 2012 and it sold for over 500 sterling pounds

- I can ship to any country, the only condition is that you pay for a tracked and reliable method. Whether you want to insure it or not is up to you, as it can be expensive for this item and I will pack the item very well, but should you choose not to insure it, I must remind you that I will not take responsibility and will not be able to refund you in case postal service/customs damage it.

- I am located in Brazil, so if you live in South America, we may be able to sort different payment terms/currency/shipping options, shoot me a PM.

I think that's about it, should you have any questions please send a PM

th3dude

ALL PRICES SHIPPED TO THE CONTINENTAL US. PM ME TO HAGGLE!

WTS VITA - $175 Shipped

OK folks, time to unload my OLED 3G/Wifi Vita.

This was purchased last December when Amazon was selling 'The Walking Dead' bundle. A Hori screen protector was placed on it from day one.

If I'm being honest, this thing probably has less than an hour of use, ever. I just simply never used it. It sits nicely on my desk on its dock (which I will include) and is never touched. Thus it is in MINT condition. Any marks/bubbles you see on the screen are due to the screen protector not being placed 100% perfectly.

My goal for selling this is to recover as much of the cost as I can while providing a Gaffer a great OLED Vita at a discount.

I will include:

• Mint condition OLED 3G/Wifi Vita (Model PCH-1101)
  • Hori screen protector installed on day one
  • 4gb memory card
  • 16gb memory card
  • Official Vita carrying pouch
  • Official charging dock
  • All original packaging and booklets (No game codes!)
Please PM me to talk price, I'm very flexible.

I have positive feedback here (from the past several years) as well as a lot of eBay and Swappa feedback.

WTS iPad 4th Gen WiFi 64gb (Black) - $350 Shipped

2 years old but well taken care of. Would basically call it 'Mint' condition. No noticeable marks.

Charger, official gray smart cover, and original box/packaging included.

Chucker

Selling:

Super Nintendo. Comes with 2 first party controllers, AC Adaptor. Can't find AV cable since I had it hooked up to my PVM. $50 shipped.
SF4ujFQl.jpg

Cart Only!

Final Fantasy Advance GameBoy $15 shipped.

Uniracers SNES $8 Shipped

Mario Paint + Mousepad + Mouse $17 shipped

Tetris Attack $8 shipped

Disney Infinity Figures - $5 + Shipping
Incredibles - Syndrome, Mr. Incredible, and Violet.
Monsters Inc - Mike and Sulley
Cars - Lightning McQueen, Holley and the playset.
PotC - Jack Sparrow
Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington
Main playset.

Will bundle for better deals, prices not set in stone etc.

Added Disney Infinity figures.

LQX

WTB: Lego City: Undercover - Nintendo Wii U

FS/T:
Sony MDRZX300/BLK Stereo Headphones - Brand New $18
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RKQMCY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, Club Nintendo reward Majora's Mask OST brand new and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. $45

Fire Emblem: Awakening $28

Mario Galaxy 2 $23

METAL SLUG 3 $4
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250180/

$7.50 for both
Skyborn
http://store.steampowered.com/app/278460/

Ys Origin
http://store.steampowered.com/app/207350/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

$4.50 for both,
Retro City Rampage
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204630/
NEO Scavenger
http://store.steampowered.com/app/248860/

I want to sell or trade 99% of my collection. I'm only interested in trading for 3DS games (besides Paper Mario Sticker Star or Super Mario 3D Land) or musical instruments/equipment. Give me a reasonable offer money or trade wise and I'll almost certainly take it! Here's what I have:

Sorry for upside down pics but I'm too lazy to change them lol

A Wii with a 3rd party wii mote, a nintendo nunchuck and wireless sensor bar, gamestop brand wireless gamecube controller, madcatz gamecube memory card, and Metroid Prime (disc only), power and composite cables

Super Mario Sunshine (complete, players choice)
F Zero GX (no manual, clear generic case)
Animal Crossing (disc only, will put in generic case)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (complete)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (complete)

Some other random games for other systems (Star Wars and the MLB game are for Game Gear)

NES with two controllers, gun controller, Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (with manual), power and video cables

Playstation 2 with black controller, black memory card, remote control, power and video cables

Notes:
-Ico is an ex-rental, and hence the disc is pretty beat up (but works fine) and it has a rental sticker on the manual
-Killer 7 has a generic case, no manual
Devil May Cry 3 has no manual
-Viewtiful Joe has no manual
-Deus Ex is disc only, can send in generic case
-Everything else I bought new/should be in good shape and complete

Playstation 1 with Madcatz controller, memory card, video and power cords

Ape Escape has no manual (that cover is just the first page of the manual, the rest was ripped away) and it's an ex-blockbuster copy with blockbuster sticker, all others are complete

Gameboy color has some smudges/tiny scratches on the screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, has original battery cover, would like to sell everything as a bundle

Gameboy Advance, comes with MadCatz rechargable battery and wall and car chargers, no original battery cover, some smudges/scratches on screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, would prefer to sell as a bundle.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Thief PS4 - $16
Canon PowerShot SX600 HS (white) - $140
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes:

Air Jordan 11 Retro Cool Grey- Size 9
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - Size 9
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG White/Gym Red (Europe only release) - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Twin Peaks - Size 9
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Nike SB Dunk High Premier Year of the Horse - Size 9
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9
Lebron VIII Sprite - Size 9
Lebron X Lava - Size 9

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

x2 Black One Plus One's 64GB

they are in 9/10 shape.
One of them comes with a case.
They both comes with chargers

Looking for $250 each.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Takuan

WTS:

• OG modded Xbox (dual boot) w/70GB HD & 1 controller - $50
  • Dreamcast w/Grandia 2*, MvC2 (import), SF3 W Impact (import), NBA2K, possibly more games - $50
  • Modded PS2 with Sly Cooper, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, more games that I don't remember, 1 controller, first party component cable. - $70
  • Modded Sega Saturn w/1 6-button controller and 4MB RAM cart, possibly have VF2 and Virtual Cop. The video adapter is one of those old school RF thingamabobs. - $70

*I don't know if I actually still have this. All prices in Canadian dollars.

Trying to clear out old stuff; not sure if anyone will bite, but I won't know if I don't list it. Local buyers only - Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

dodgeme

Possibly looking to Sell:

I was holding on to it for Bayonetta 2 and will if I don't sell it but I really just dont use it at all. Been buying games for it but my time is spent on PS4 w/ friends or retro gaming. I'd really prolly use the money to reinvest into my retro collection that I have been spending time with lately.

Wii U Bundle
Not really looking to separate this but will if I really have to

32gb Black Deluxe Wii U Console
Black Wii Motion Plus Remote w/ Nunchuk
White Wii U Pro Controller

Games:
New Super Mario Bros (Hard Drive)
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (Hard Drive)
Various Arcade Titles from the Eshop
Darksiders II
Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze
The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD
Mario Kart 8
Need for Speed Most Wanted U
New Super Luigi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
The Wonderful 101
Zombi U

I'd like to get around $500 plus shipping for it all but am open to offers. I can get pictures if there is any interest at all as well.

Quick pics from some older pics. Wii Games aren't included. I'll grab a cheap Wii if I sell.

Allforce

Positive feedback for airborn . Great seller, was patient despite me going through a family emergency and not being as prompt with communication as I try to be.

zulux21

sold

WTB
I am also in the market for a number of copies of borderlands the presequel. I know they likely aren't down to $25 yet, but if you are going to sell any copies of the presequel for that price keep me in mind... I need two for sure, I think all together I will need six copies though.

note: I am working quite a bit this week so my responses may be slow to PMs but I will for sure get back to people within 24 hours (there will be a number of times I will go to bed and not have time to check my email until after being at work for 9 hours)

Koppai

SELLING (Prices include shipping)
  • Philips GoGear 30GB Jukebox MP3 Player - $40 (in great condition, includes USB charger)
  • LittleBigPlanet - $13 (PS3)
  • Tearaway - $16 (VITA)
  • Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $12 (PS3)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $18 (Wii U)
aeT0Xvjl.jpg

LPB2 & Mario Golf, have been sold

I lost my job a while ago and not having luck finding work, so I need to sell some stuff, so if you can help me out I appreciate it!
I accept Paypal Gift payments, otherwise please pay the fees. I have positive buying and selling feedback.
YPqgFpO.png

I now have 5 positive selling feedback, but it has not been updated.

WTS/WTT. Prices include shipping inside the US. I'll knock off a few dollars for combined shipping if you buy more than 1 game. I'm also willing to do trades, but I am mostly looking for pre-PS2/Xbox/GC stuff. I can provide pictures and condition details on request, but everything listed is complete and generally in very good conditon.

PS2:
-Sega Bass Fishing Duel - $6
-Star Wars Racer: Revenge - $8
-Hunter: The Reckoning: Wayward - $5
-Dragon Quest VIII - $12
-World Heroes Anthology - $9
-Choro Q - $6
-Silpheed - $7
-Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 - $7
-Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2 - $10
-Ace Combat 04 - $6
-Motorstorm Artic Edge - $6
-Stretch Panic - $10
-Devil Kings - $8
-Headhunter - $5
-The King of Fighters 2006 - $9
-Transformers (The good one, not the crappy movie game) - $6
-Mega Man X Collection - $13

Xbox:
-The King of Fighters Neowave - $15
-Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer - $5
-Midway Arcade Treasures 3 - $5
-Mega Man Anniversary Collection - $13

Gamecube:
-Resident Evil Zero - $11
-Timesplitters: Future Perfect - $26
-Baten Kaitos Origins - $33

DS:
-Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - $7
-Custom Robo Arena - $12
-Star Fox Command - $7
-Animal Crossing: Wild World + official guide - $18

Wii:
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $11
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $16
-Mario Kart Wii - $14

Xbox 360:
-Race Pro - $9
-Forza Motorsport 4 - $12
-Mirror's Edge - $9
-Burnout Revenge - $12
-Bayonetta - $8

PS3:
-Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $9

3DS:
-Samurai Warriors: Chronicles - $7

PSP:
-Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - $28
-BlazBlue Calamity Trigger - $6
-Guilty Gear Judgement - $6

-----

I'm also looking to buy/trade for some hardware stuff:
-Sega Saturn (any region)
-PSOne
-Sega Power Converter
-Virtual Boy
-SNES controller
-N64 controllers, memory card, and rumble pack
-Dreamcast controller
-OG Xbox memory card
-Club Nintendo SNES -> Wii Controller

Coda

Figured I´d give this another shot, I ended up not putting it up ebay even though I successfully sold another item there, I´m still concerned something might go wrong due to ebay´s policies.

Anyway, I will try to keep it short this time, thanks for looking. Also, I´ve got feedback as a buyer here, just so you know I´ve dealt with other gaffers before and I can also link you to my ebay profile which is 100% positive with over 140 transactions.

I´ve got an illustrated plate by Yoshitaka Amano featuring Tina/Terra from Final Fantasy VI atop a Magitek Armor, that classic artwork present in the japanese boxart. It is a very limited piece as it is numbered, only 500 of these were produced, this one being number 202. As far I know these were sold at an Amano exhibit in Japan, not sure about any other details, sorry. I got via yahoo auctions japan a few years ago, so rest assured it is a legit item.

It is complete with original box and stand, everything in like-new condition, has not been displayed. I've taken some pictures so you can check it. If you need other pics, pm me.

As for price/shipping, it is as follows:

- Price I'm asking is US$ 750.00 (paypal is the only payment option and fees are included in the asking price). It is based on the last open auction I've seen featuring this item, it was in 2012 and it sold for over 500 sterling pounds

- I can ship to any country, the only condition is that you pay for a tracked and reliable method. Whether you want to insure it or not is up to you, as it can be expensive for this item and I will pack the item very well, but should you choose not to insure it, I must remind you that I will not take responsibility and will not be able to refund you in case postal service/customs damage it.

- I am located in Brazil, so if you live in South America, we may be able to sort different payment terms/currency/shipping options, shoot me a PM.

I think that's about it, should you have any questions please send a PM

Wow, that's pretty amazing. I've always loved that art work. Good luck with your sale.

Look, this is going to sound silly. I want Pogs. I recently found all of mine and a rush of nostalgia came over me. They're dumb and mainly pointless. But I want some.

I don't really wanna spend a lot. So, either I can PayPal you some money OR I just pay for the shipping of the Pogs. Ha.

You know what? I want some Crazy Bones too! Old school ones. Mine are all gone. :(

eRUMzd6.jpg

mpDoSUQ.jpg

Message me!

wiibomb

I still do not get why some people post something to sell just to not answer the PMs..

I am with the whole will to buy something and that baffles me...

could it be because I'm a junior? :/

WTS

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel digital version for PS3 (NA) or X360. 40$ through PayPal, buyer pays for the fees. I am a Plus Seller, buy with confidence!

Edit: Lowered the price to 40$.

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Sunset Overdrive, Lords of the Fallen, Freedom Wars, WWE 2K15, NBA Live 15

Releases with $10 gift cards:
Shadow Warrior (X1,PS4) - $31.99

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Metro: Redux (PS4/X1) - $27.99

WTS:

I'm looking to clear out some of my CE's that I no longer have any room to display. I can provide pics if you have interest in any of them. Really just looking for offers at this point(just please don't lowball me :) ), not a fan of clearing some of these out but I only have room for the rare(r) ones I have at this point.

X1:
Destiny Ghost Edition(Sealed)

360:
Batman Arkham City CE
Batman Arkham Origins CE(Sealed)
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition
Mass Effect CE
Mass Effect 2 CE
Mass Effect 3 CE(Sealed)
Max Payne 3 CE(Sealed)
Titanfall CE(Sealed)

PS3:
Dark Souls 2: CE
Demon Souls CE
God of War 3: Ultimate Edition
God of War: Ascension CE
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception CE(Missing Necklace, was like that when I got it in a trade)

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PLAYSTATION STUFF
30-day PS+ Trial (new members only) - $2
InFamous Second Son: Cole's Legacy DLC - $1
InJustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed: Music Album Download - FREE

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Code from NSMB 2 - $1
Club Nintendo Code from Paper Mario - Sticker Star - $1
Club Nintendo Code from The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D - $1

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

WiiU Shoulder Bag by GAMEware (brand new w/ tags still on it) - $23
251064_gen_b_zpsbc514e38.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $20
Dirt Showdown - $5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom