• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrid

Banned
Does anyone have a 2 day Xbox live code? I want to play a game with an old friend tonight but I use a PS4 now and don't want to pay for Live.

Thanks.

tgoalves

Neo Member
Updated Inventory!

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Codes $26 dollars paypal. ( A FEW COPIES LEFT)

(Will also consider trades for newer ps4/xb1/wii u/pc games (digital preferred)

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

Positive seller feedback for WarpathDC. It was a pleasure to make business with him. Thanks again, mate!

_Ryo_

Anyone have an Original Xbox with all necessary cables/cords and controller with games? Inexpensive shipping as well.

Location USA

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Wts ps4 Destiny expansion pass for the next two dlc. $20.

edit: almost gone, waiting for buyer to send payment

Sold

th3dude

OK GAF, I keep lowering my price for you. Someone want to take this off my hands?

WTS iPad 4th Gen WiFi 64gb with Retina Display (Black) - $330 Shipped to continental US

2 years old but well taken care of. Would basically call it 'Mint' condition. No noticeable marks.

Charger, official gray smart cover, and original box/packaging included.

Runs nicely on latest iOS8 software.

Such a long shot:

If anyone in Austin TX is interested in getting a black xbox one soon, i would like to trade mine for the white one. If you're willing to purchase the bundle, you keep the game.

You're offering a used black xbox one in exchange for a new white Xbox one and the only incentive is to keep the game already in the bundle?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Since Amazon won't let me sell these for some reason, I'm putting up a listing for my old Pokemon games here. All of them come with their complete packaging (or inner packaging, in the case of Heart Gold), although Club Nintendo codes may have been used.

HEART GOLD: $45

PEARL: $23

WHITE: $25

I'll charge $3.99 shipping for anywhere within the continental U.S.

PM me if you're interested; I accept Paypal.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

kn1ves24

I'm looking for some eShop credit

Looking to pick up Shantae on 3DS so I'll need around $20

Let me know thanks!

*EDIT*
I am still looking to sale a copy of Bravely Default: Collectors Edition
It is open but in MINT condition, everything included. The game was never played. I am the original owner. Looking at $80 dollars shipped to the US. I'll entertain other offers.

Pics
Other pics here

wiibomb

long shot here, but if anyone has a DECENTLY priced first print edition of bayonetta 2 that want to ship to US, I could buy it, the prices on eBay are WAY too crazy

oh and if you want to only ship the things without the games I'm perfectly fine with that, they wouldn't work on US Wii U's anyway

Friggz

long shot here, but if anyone has a DECENTLY priced first print edition of bayonetta 2 that want to ship to US, I could buy it, the prices on eBay are WAY too crazy

oh and if you want to only ship the things without the games I'm perfectly fine with that, they wouldn't work on US Wii U's anyway

was first print edition only released in the UK?

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to sell PS Vita 1000 (Wifi + 3G)!

Color: Black
Used - Like New/Mint, barely played it; zero comestic damages; never dropped, always in pouch
Will include 8GB Memory Stick
Front (Hori) and Back Protectors Applied + Hori Silicone Case (installed on day one)
Charger Included
No Retail Box (Because I cannot gain access to it now)
AT&T Sim card

Will send pictures upon request! Message me about price; US Only; Message me!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Postive feedback to : Bboy AJ

Super fast response and a great price !
Postive buyer feedback to : djblue89

I don't mind selling things here for cheap. But seeing people gouge others here for certain things, I should keep a list of those sellers and ban them from my sales. The worst are those who are crying about hating to do it but they're poor students.

baphomet

This is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a canon 6d body. New or used (if low shutter count and good shape).

Shoot me a pm if you have one.

terrisus

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 available.

This is an AT&T phone, 16GB, Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

nikoz

Banned
I'd probably be aiming to low to make a deal anyway, but I just figured I'd ask: what are you looking for price-wise? Also, are those games digital, and if so wouldn't selling those be kind of weird since they're linked to account? (Legitimately asking as I have no experience with the system or the sale of such things, just something that comes to mind).

Sorry just saw your post. I'm asking $155 shipped for the system, rubber cover, case and memory card. Games or no games

Best thing to do is pm me. If you have a counter offer ect

Also selling destiny $40 shipped ps4

blackjaw

This is probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a canon 6d body. New or used (if low shutter count and good shape).

Shoot me a pm if you have one.

Not what you want, but I have a 10d body if you need a backup camera or are just looking to mess around.

breadtruck

Looking to trade some Steam items for the Steam preorder of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (It is currently selling for $10.04 if you already have the original Binding of Isaac in your games list)

Trying to find someone interested in working out a mutually beneficial deal to trade for it with these games/items I have in my Steam trading inventory:

• Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition (SS:HD1&2 plus the original versions of 1&2 - 4 games total)
  • Defense Grid and DLC
  • Binding of Isaac (Original, non-DLC)
  • Two Tribes Pack (Edge, Rush, & Toki Tori)
  • The Ship (2 game pack)
  • Droplitz
  • Ceville
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals
  • CSGO item - Huntsman Weapon Case
PM me or click quote to get my Steam trade token link

jaydogg691

Hey! I got a DriveClub full game voucher for PSN. I'm willing to trade it for $40 worth of PSN or PayPal Credit. PM me if interested.

Edit: Taken.

OraleeWey

Netgear Router model R6300

I'm selling just the router. I don't have the power cable, but you can get that from amazon. Don't really know what happened to it.

Router has scratches on the glossy finish from cleaning it because of dust. The scratches aren't visible unless you shine a light at them.

63715_1532863263627498_6942593655655578036_n.jpg

As you can see above.

More pics.
1966895_1532863286960829_2057532951049331713_n.jpg

1904135_1532863310294160_6852535962970715601_n.jpg

10702006_1532863320294159_9145447672622064599_n.jpg

10420240_1532863276960830_6136208418885213365_n.jpg

That's under the router on the base. Log in information, etc.

$75 shipped to the lower 48. Or shoot me an offer. PM me!

Jesb

Does anyone know if Canadian psn vouchers will work on a us account? Same question for steam vouchers. I'd like to take advantage of some of the deals I see on here but I'm not sure if I'll be able to if vouchers are region locked.

Thanks.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Pioneer DV-09 $175

http://imgur.com/a/IIwph#0

Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X Discs are scratch free $40

Castle of Illusion *no manual $20

ToeJam & Earl *no manual $30

Mario 64 $40

Excitebike 64 $20

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $4
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $8
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $8