• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox One Fifa 15 Digital Code - $40
Vita Borderlands 2 Digital Code with DLC Add-Ons - $18
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10

Splatterhouse 3 for the Sega Genesis, which is geting pretty rare these days. Has label damage, but has been cleaned, tested and works like a charm! Looking for $45 shipped.

Madness

This is not meant to be another advertisement of my post on the last page, but does anyone know if a digital game code that is bought in Canada, work worldwide? As far as I remember, only live points/XBL credit is region locked.

For example, the digital game code that comes with my Sunset Overdrive bundle in Canada, it should be able to be redeemed by someone in the US or UK right?

All prices excluding P&P. Paypal or collection from London(UK) only. I'll try to find the cheapest tracked postage option depending on the item. I have eBay feedback for selling as well.

WTS:
Wii U
Bayonetta 1+2 First Print Edition - £95 - Sealed/New

PS3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - (Game is from the ultimatum edition[So there's no barcode] and includes unused dlc[Might be expired] - I can send the box+slipcover without the watch[not sure on what happened to the comic but i'll try to find it if you want] if you want but p&p will be a couple £ extra due to its size) - £10 - As New -

Xbox 360
Metal Gear Rising Revengence - Sealed/New - Comes with Cyborg Ninja+White Armor Costume DLC(this is from the limited edition) - don't know if they are expired.

Playstation Vita
All of these are in a used condition. Free P&P if you buy more than 1.
16GB Memory Card - £20.
Assassin's Creed Liberation - £10
Sly Cooper HD 1 and 2 :£9
God of War HD 1 and 2:£12
Tearaway:£11
Final Fantasy X:£15

WTS

New price:
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel digital version for either PS3 (NA) or X360. 35$ through PayPal, buyer pays for the fees. I am a Plus Seller, buy with confidence!

Boogiepop

I'm interested in selling my ps vita 3G if anyone is interested

It's mint and it comes with a rubber case, official folio carrying case, 16gb memory card and a few games including hyper dimension neptunia, ys, velocity, sword art online, trails in the sky, spelunky and totori plus

CEDE9051-2E44-461A-AC40-E407A281CC7C_zpsi7lxq3mo.jpg

Uploading new photo cause someone thinks my screen is messed up lol

7FE015F8-6F59-444A-8DA5-BB6B99FB8565_zpssow93cmw.jpg

I'd probably be aiming to low to make a deal anyway, but I just figured I'd ask: what are you looking for price-wise? Also, are those games digital, and if so wouldn't selling those be kind of weird since they're linked to account? (Legitimately asking as I have no experience with the system or the sale of such things, just something that comes to mind).

inositle

Neo Member
I'm starting to sell off my old game collection from growing up. I have a fair number of NES, GB/GBC/GBA, GCN, and N64 games and consoles I want to sell. I'm new to selling on here but will do my best to be accommodating. Photos of some games are posted here (will be slowly updating), I can take more for interested parties. I am not looking for trades, let me know if you have any questions/offers!

Prices don't include shipping yet. PM me what games you would like to buy.

NES - Complete
NES System - $50
  • Has original 72-pin connector but could use cleaning. Boots some games sometimes but does the blinking screen most of the time.
Tiny Tune Adventures 2 - $15
Super Mario 3 - $25
Felix the Cat - $80
Lemmings - $35
Monster in my Pocket - $40
Bart vs the Space Mutants - $12
Golf Grand Slam - $28
Kirby's Adventure - $30
Rampage - $22

Gameboy (Original/Color/Advance) - Complete
Gameboy Advance (indigo) - $45
Gameboy Color - $25

Tony Hawk 2 (GBA) - $7
Golden Sun - $30
Castlevania Circle of the Moon - $30
Wario Land (GB) - $30
James Bond 007 - $20
Mario Tennis - $14
Pokemon Pinball (GBC) - $15
Bionic Commando (GBC) - $13
Crystalis - $30

Gameboy - Loose (can price if interested)
Gameshark Pro - $
The Grinch - $
Tazmania - $
Conker's Pocket Tales - $
The Little Mermaid - $
Ken Griffey Baseball - $
Toy Story - $

N64 - Complete
Nintendo 64 (black) + Expansion - $55
Gameshark (cart only) - $6.22

Mario Kart 64 - $50
Ocarina of Time - Collector's - $90
Yoshi's Story - $25
Pilotwings 64 - $22
Donkey Kong 64 - $32
Banjo Kazooie - $40
Perfect Dark - $18
Diddy Kong Racing - $25
Super Mario 64 - $30
Goldeneye - $28

Gamecube - Complete
Gamecube System (Indigo) - $30

Soul Calibur 2 - $13
Pikmin - Player's Choice - $25
Metroid Prime - $11
Super Monkey Ball - Player's Choice - $8
Rogue Leader - Player's Choice - $10
Resident Evil 4 - $12
Zelda Collector's Edition - $45

WTS

Mario Golf World Tour (3DS) $25
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon (3DS) $25
GTA Chinatown Wars (DS) $15

Shipping for all items is $3. PM me if interested!

Tenck

In need of money right now so willing to sell a few things right now. Since phone just died I'll be adding pictures in like 10 more minutes.

First up is 2DS blue. I'm looking for $80 with this. Comes with Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Second is my Japanses 3DS LL (Not the New 3DS LL). It's pink. Asking for $150 for that one. Doesn't come with a game.

Third is my Japanese New 3DS LL Metallic black. Hoping to get $200.

sladeums

In need of money right now so willing to sell a few things right now. Since phone just died I'll be adding pictures in like 10 more minutes.

First up is 2DS blue. I'm looking for $80 with this. Comes with Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Second is my Japanses 3DS LL (Not the New 3DS LL). It's pink. Asking for $150 for that one. Doesn't come with a game.

Only taking Amazon payments, so if that's an issue, I can go a bit lower on prices.

Just FYI, not sure if you maybe have a merchant account, but if not - as of Oct 13 Amazon Payments no longer allows person-to-person payments.

http://payments.amazon.com/help/76056

Tenck

Just FYI, not sure if you maybe have a merchant account, but if not - as of Oct 13 Amazon Payments no longer allows person-to-person payments.

http://payments.amazon.com/help/76056

Bleh, thanks.

Only reason I like to avoid Paypal is because it wont let me put my bank account (which is on an account I have no access to anymore) to an account I do. So lame.

Guess I'll just do the Paybal debit card, and hope I can withdraw from that on my new account.

WarpathDC

Updated Inventory!

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Codes $26 dollars paypal. ( A FEW COPIES LEFT)

(Will also consider trades for newer ps4/xb1/wii u/pc games (digital preferred)

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

Still have all the Yakuza games for sale in perfect condition. DLC codes on ps3 installments are no longer valid.

Looking for 120$ for the set and I don't want to break them up.

Pics:

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

Also some Anime (Pics available on request, but it's all legit region 1 stuff.)

The Samurai (adv)
Kurogane Communication (media blasters)
City Hunter - Bay City Wars / Million Dollar Conspiracy (adv)
City Hunter - .357 Magnum (adv)
Mermaid Forest Vol 1-4 + box (geneon)
Rumbling Hearts Vol 1-3 + box (funimation)
Ikki Tousen Vol 1-4 + box (geneon)
City Hunter 2 collection 2 (adv)

Open to suggestion on price as long as you cover shipping.

Madao

WTB: Game & Wario complete with box and instructions and in very good condition.

i have the digital version but a few months ago i turned very sour on digital games on Nintendo consoles and now want to own every game physical but i can't find this one at a decent price. i figured i should try here before i dive on ebay.

does the New 3DS LL come with SSB4?

wiibomb

guys, can I give negative feedback even though the transactions couldn't be completed? because of.. well, that's why I want to leave negative feedback

SmokeMaxX

guys, can I give negative feedback even though the transactions couldn't be completed? because of.. well, that's why I want to leave negative feedback
I think generally speaking people don't leave feedback for non-transactions unless the situation is REALLY messed up or the user is blatantly trying to waste everyone's time.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Killer. Great buyer!

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX
Positive Feedback for coopolon. Great buyer!
ok ok, then I'll not do it, since the transaction was never finished, thanks
Yeah it kinda just depends on the situation. If you think the non-sale was malicious, you can still mention it in the thread without leaving feedback but negative and neutral feedback are sorta "scarlet letters" on here. They never go away and can greatly affect a user's future transactions.

Killer

Banned
Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX

Got XBL credit from him. Fast and prompt response and transaction. Will buy from again!

ekgrey

I think generally speaking people don't leave feedback for non-transactions unless the situation is REALLY messed up or the user is blatantly trying to waste everyone's time.

yeah, i think something really shitty has to go down for that to be justified. i guess if you feel you were deliberately misled or something, maybe...

WTS:
The Evil Within (PS4 - Fighting Chance DLC code included) $45 shipped
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc $30 shipped
Destiny Limited Edition (PS4, DLC codes used) $60 shipped
Best of PSN Vol. 1 (PS3 When Vikings Attack, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, Fat Princess) sealed $14 shipped
Uncharted 1-3 (all from hardware bundles so "not for resale" barcodes, 1 + 2 in paper sleeves instead of proper Blu-ray case) $14 shipped
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles sealed $25 shipped
Resistance Trilogy box set (DLC used) $20 shipped
Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy PS3 sealed $16 shipped
Batman: Arkham Origins PS3 sealed $14 shipped
Persona 4 Golden (pretty mangled case, cart is mint) $12 shipped

Persona 4 The Animation volume 1 Blu-ray $20 shipped

open to offers. PayPal gift or fees paid or Amazon Gift Card.

wiibomb

Did you lose money or an item to a trade? If not, no. Deals fall through all the time.

Yeah it kinda just depends on the situation. If you think the non-sale was malicious, you can still mention it in the thread without leaving feedback but negative and neutral feedback are sorta "scarlet letters" on here. They never go away and can greatly affect a user's future transactions.

yeah, i think something really shitty has to go down for that to be justified. i guess if you feel you were deliberately misled or something, maybe...

yeah, I understand better now, I've been doing transactions over this thread since several months ago, but I think that never was too clear for me, thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom