• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardon

WTS/WTT

ugGqkAim.jpg
Kojima Productions E3 2006 Show Maybe Pamphlet - $35
No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints - $40
Devil May Cry Graphic File (JP Artbook) - $20
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese Novelization - $15
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater JP PS2 SKU - $12
Namco Museum Battle Collection PSP (R1) - $10
God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP Demo Promo Item (includes Omega necklace) - $15
Fast 7 Digital Code - $4
Space Dandy S1 & S2 loose DVD discs - $15

Lego minifigs - prices range from $3 - $15 per figure. Just let me know which items you're interested in.

Lego Creator British Double Decker Bus 40220 (have multiple) - $20
Lego Store Employee Polybag - $6
Lego Star Wars Hoth Han Solo Polybag - $7
Lego Star Wars Clone Trooper Lt. - $6
Lego Marvel Iron Man Polybag 30167 - $8
Lego DC Martian Manhunter Polybag (have multiple) - $7
Lego Nexo Knight 5004390 - $6

X-Men Movie Toys
Can sell as a lot or individually.

WTB
Ratchet PS4 physical
Gravity Rush PS4 physical
Xbox One - prefer it be in solid condition, include controller & primary chords.

Will be shipping USPS standard from Chicago. All items are in excellent condition. Willing to lower prices within reason. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything.

Syriel

I had a feeling this whole GoW4 thing was going to come to a head eventually.

My thoughts: To me, the Seller is always going to be responsible for any digital code that they sell. If you find an exploit, grab a bunch of keys, and then want to sell them, I think that's okay. BUT, if those keys get revoked, then you better be ready to refund all the money your received for them. I don't see how that part could even be an argument.

Now, if a Seller explicitly says that there is a chance that the codes may be revoked and they won't be responsible if they are? To me, that's a little more of a gray area. At that point, unless it's already widely known that the codes HAVE been revoked, then it isn't like the Buyer didn't know there was a chance it wouldn't work. The buyer knows for sure that there is a chance they may be revoked. On the other hand, I don't really like the idea of this becoming a thing we are okay with either. It has the potential to be a real mess to deal with and I don't know that it's something we even want to mess with.

If enough people want it, I think we could probably reword Rule #4 to include situations like this. I think the intent of that rule is already pretty much the same anyway, since we had a similar (not the same though) problem with MSDN keys and such. As always, I'm not just going to change the rules until we can get at least somewhat of a consensus on the subject though. That is, at least as much of a consensus as we can get without polling every single NeoGAF user like some people would like us to do before implementing rules.

I completely agree with the bolded.

This is supposed to be an honest market.

If you aren't selling a legitimate item, then you should be on the hook for a full refund.

Just sink their accounts with negatives.

Exploit selling is scummy. It's no different than that dickbag that kept selling the Windows keys for profit and got banned (3-4 times now).

Can't argue with this point.

It should be a strict requirement that the seller always accepts responsibility for selling exploit keys, no exceptions. We shouldn't entertain any ideas that it's okay to pass on the responsibility to the buyer with a "no refunds" disclaimer for two reasons. One, that's basically saying that it's okay for sellers to rip off buyers on the chance that a key may stop working. It will erode confidence in the community in the long run. And two, it will lead to situations where the seller may claim he gave warning and the buyer will claim there wasn't warning (or not sufficient enough warning)... in any case, it will lead to unnecessary disputes than if we just made it very simple and clear that a seller always refunds nonworking keys.

I agree with this. It's the cleanest way. If a seller sells a key then they are responsible for that key. If the key does not work then the buyer is owed a refund. Simple as that.

Again, completely agree with the bolded.

jmizzal

WTS/WTT

Kojima Productions E3 2006 Show Maybe Pamphlet - $35
No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints - $40
Devil May Cry Graphic File (JP Artbook) - $20
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese Novelization - $15
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater JP PS2 SKU - $12
Namco Museum Battle Collection PSP (R1) - $10
God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP Demo Promo Item (includes Omega necklace) - $15
Fast 7 Digital Code - $4
Space Dandy S1 & S2 loose DVD discs - $15

Lego minifigs - prices range from $3 - $15 per figure. Just let me know which items you're interested in.

Lego Creator British Double Decker Bus 40220 (have multiple) - $20
Lego Store Employee Polybag - $6
Lego Star Wars Hoth Han Solo Polybag - $7
Lego Star Wars Clone Trooper Lt. - $6
Lego Marvel Iron Man Polybag 30167 - $8
Lego DC Martian Manhunter Polybag (have multiple) - $7
Lego Nexo Knight 5004390 - $6

X-Men Movie Toys

Can sell as a lot or individually.

WTB
Ratchet PS4 physical
Gravity Rush PS4 physical
Xbox One - prefer it be in solid condition, include controller & primary chords.

Will be shipping USPS standard from Chicago. All items are in excellent condition. Willing to lower prices within reason. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything.

Sent you a PM about the Xbox one your looking for

NeOak

WTS:

2x Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collectors for PS4: $450 + actual shipping costs to you each. I will include the preorder bonus. Pay in two payments: $450 for the article and a second payment for the calculated shipping cost to you.

Playstation VR Bundle: I have two VR bundles in preorder. One is from Amazon and another is from Best Buy, and I have to receive them, so about $600 + actual shipping to you?

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition: $120 + Sales tax shipped to you

Destiny Titan Figure, Bungie Store Edition $270 shipped
This is the Bungie Store edition that includes the Hammer of Sol. You can see more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NCIBL

I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees. Will ship USPS Priority with tracking or from Amazon depending on the item. I can ship international if you cover the shipping.

OraleeWey

WTS
$79.75 GameStop Gift Card for - $76

The Walking Dead Season 4 - $15

The Walking Dead Season 5 - $20

Both are VUDU codes, only taking PayPal at this time. PM me if interested, thanks.

WTS

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS4
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS4
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing Mega Yarn Yoshi and some Animal Crossing ones)

I have a list of games for sale, but it's still a work in progress, so keep checking back. All that's there so far are PS2, PSP and DS games and half of the guides:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Looking for the following DMA codes:
-Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-Peter Pan
-Cinderella (animated)
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

bakeray

You don't redeem the code on those stores. You redeem it on Nvidia's website by using your email tied to your Xbox account.

When you do that, Xbox and Windows says you own the game. No one has had their game revoked yet (and no one knows if they will be, prolly not).

Good measure is to use the Xbox website to remove Nvidia's permissions on your account in the meantime.
I redeemed the code as soon as I received it, I even got the confirmation e-mail from NVIDIA saying it was applied to my Microsoft Account, but did not log in to my Xbox to see if it was there until today. It is not listed in my games on my Xbox console, nor on the Xbox.com site.

Cheska

Want To Buy

Want to buy digital HD movie codes, especially looking for:

Warcraft
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows
Beauty and the Beast 25th Anniversary HD

PM me if you have any newer releases!

$220 deal is still alive tho. We had a discussion (not you and I) a few pages back about the GoW4 codes. Same thing here.

This really isn't the same thing at all, assuming he has already picked up the consoles. The argument about the codes was that there was a good chance they would just be completely revoked after someone bought them. This is entirely different.

Rule #3 in the OP is pretty clear about this. If you want to let everyone know that there is currently a deal on an item someone is selling, that is completely fine, but you should not "call out" a Seller for trying to rip off everyone. Simply state what the deal is and move on.

Invis

Really need this stuff gone ASAP to foot a bill so hit me up and we'll talk.

WTS: Xbox One 500GB - Comes with Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, and Destiny. All physical games. Comes with everything that came in the original box as well. Only thing to know is that the rumble motors from the controller are removed. They stopped working for some reason so I took them out to make the controller lighter. - $180 shipped

Amazon Fire TV Stick - Comes with the orignal box and all cables and everything - $30 shipped

I have a huge list of old games I'm getting rid of here. Too long to post so I have them in a Google Sheet viewable here. PM me if you're interested in something. I'm willing to let everything on here go for pretty cheap since there's nothing really good at all in here and it's taking up way too much room. So PM me and I know we can work something out.

GravyButt

Have (both factory sealed, and both xbox one)

Nhl 17

Nba 2k17 (has early tip off sticker on it even though it got delayed in shipment so I just went out and bought a copy)

Looking for PayPal. Pm me with offers please

plc268

WTS:

(2x)ASUS Nvidia GTX 980 Strix 8GB $275 shipped each, or $530 for the pair

I ran these in SLI the whole time. They're awesome cards, and even one card is borderline overkill for 1080p and fantastic at 1440p. Selling these because I upgraded to a 1080.
29703789212_ca71a7d890_b.jpg
29734113151_958da23bdb_b.jpg

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

XBOX ONE
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts / Xbox One Backwards Compatible redeem code
- Forza Horizon 3 bundle includes the Steel Case, Cardboard Cover, 2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 pre-order redeem code and the redeem code for the Car Pass, Motorsport All Stars Car Pack and the VIP Membership
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Full Game Digital Download redeem code
- Mad Max "The Ripper" redeem code
- Two Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trials

PLAYSTATION 4
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided extra digital content registration code includes the Covert Agent Pack, Extra In-Game Mission, Digital OST Sampler and Digital Books
- Doom Demon Multi-player Pack includes Demon Themed Armor Set, Six Metallic Paints, Three ID Logo Patterns and Six Hack Modules

- Price is a $30 PSN card or a $30 Best Buy E-GIFT gift card.

- Only two redeem codes - The Banjo-Tooie full game digital download and the Forza Horizon 3 2016 Jaguar F-Type Project 7 will be PM'ed to the buyer once the full payment is received and confirmed.

- The remaining items will be shipped out the following day inside a bubble wrap envelope via USPS.

- Be advised that nothing will be sold separate as im trying to clear all of this out in one smooth and easy transaction.

- I have three positive feedbacks as a seller. Two for digital codes and one for physical disc item (Gravity Rush Re-mastered).

- If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've got a whole lot of Music codes from the hundreds of vinyl I've purchased over the years. Everything is a dollar!

Here's the Google Doc.

tumblr_nxkmxc2Cpq1qeucfno1_400.gif

Just PM me if interested and we can exchange info that way. Paypal please :)

0ZptXen.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
PSA you can refund those $20 ebay GoW4 keys
I submitted a refund request asking the seller to refund me since it was an amazon error key which is grey market and can easily be revoked and he did it.
Free game \o/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I submitted a refund request asking the seller to refund me since it was an amazon error key which is grey market and can easily be revoked and he did it.
Free game o/

I mean, you could have waited until you were sure the game wouldn't work...

LowRoller

Free game \o/

So you didn't even wait till it got revoked. That's really scummy.

New002

Free game o/

So you didn't even wait till it got revoked. That's really scummy.

eBay seller didn't lose anything. The Amazon key cost him squat.

It's a weird situation, but man I gotta say that kinda rubs me the wrong way as well :/ I bought one from the same seller as Soulflarz, around the same time, and at that time there was no word about an Amazon exploit. At the end of the day though I got the code and redeemed it. If it gets revoked then I'll reach out to the seller, but as of right now it's still in my games list.

I have a few digital codes for movies I don't want. I'll take a 5 bucks each for them on paypal if anyone is interested.

Princess Bride (through foxredeem googleplay/vudu)
Edge of Tomorrow (flixter/ultraviolet)
Jupiter Ascending (myuv/ultraviolet)

PM if interested.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Free game o/
Not cool.

Blam

Free game \o/

As much as he didn't pay squat for the key. That's not a cool thing to do. You are in the same boat as him doing the amazon error.

Don't think it qualifies as a PSA... More like Pretty Shitty Advice.

AkumaNiko

i did not buy the code from anyone, i just did the amazon thing myself (using a normal credit card) and redeemed the code and installed it. it still shows up in my list of games.

Am i good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom