• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of pissing myself laughing at the prices of phones/hardware put up in here, I think the majority of sellers sell their stuff at incredibly fair prices.

But yeah, if anything needs to stop is the "I'm selling my preorder with $100 on top" fuck off, you cheeky berk.

rj118

Selling the following types of digital currency via Paypal or Amazon Payments.

iTunes: $10 for $9
Nintendo eShop: $20 for $18, or $35 for $32, or $90 for $82
Steam: $20 for $18

I also have a Halo Master Chief Collection code that I'm looking to sell for $15.

Another edit: Not sure if there are any Pokemon TCG Online players out there, but I have a few BW Plasma Freeze booster pack codes for sale at $2 each.

For Sale. Prices include shipping via USPS to the US.

$14 Halo: Master Chief Collection - Digital code.

$16 Halo 5 - Physical disc, new and unopened.

$150 Xbox One 500 GB console - game codes have been redeemed. Console is in great shape, very minor surface scratches on the glossy black top. Includes original power brick, hdmi cable, box, and controller.

Will accept Paypal (gift preferred) and Amazon payments. Haven't sold here in a while, but have a ton of feedback from over the years.

WTS

PlayStation 4 w/2 TB HDD & original DualShock 4 controller: $220 OBO

Original model. No mechanical defects. No disc eject problems (I'm digital only so it was used just a few times). Not loud. Well taken care of.

PlayStation Vita Slim w/32 GB memory card: $180 OBO

Lightly used. Basically a mint system. Screen protector on since day 1 front and back

Pictures on request. US only. I ship USPS 2-day Priority. PayPal only, you cover fees.

Geneijin

To be quite honest, in the past couple of months (years?) this thread has gone down the shitter. This thread used to be a place where GAFfers would get great deals from other GAFfers on a plethora of things, from steam keys, to laptops, to computer parts, to gaming memorabilia. Now it's just price gougers, flippers, and people who think this is a safer ebay to sell their overpriced hardware/bundle keys/software/shit/junk.

It's ok that's the norm now, but calling out any one guy about for it when everyone is doing it is not cool.
Well sorry for selling here because of how bad eBay is.

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Want Paypal gift/fees paid and/or US PSN credit.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10 or $3 each
Killzone 2 $3

Strategy guides
FFX/X-2 strategy guide $40

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $40
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10

Blurays - $3 each
Clockwork Orange
Jackie Brown
Full Metal Jacket
Django Unchained
Planet Terror
Departed/Goodfellas/Aviator Collection
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Funny People
Superbad
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Anchorman
Talladega Nights
Sleepy Hollow
Robocop
Big Fish
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
The Green Mile/Forrest Gump collection
30 Minutes Or Less
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Zombieland
Step Brothers
Halloween
Bruno
Iron Man 2
Louie season 1
Louie season 2
Kick Ass
Juno
The Simpsons Movie

DVDs
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $15
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $10
Eastbound & Down season 1 $4
Futurama volumes 1-6 $20
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $15

Want to Sell: US only, PayPal gift, all prices are shipped. More pictures available on request.
I'm a new seller, but I have some seller feedback now!

Castlevania Aria of Sorry (Sealed) - $60
The box is in perfect condition. Pictures available on request.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition $60
Complete and in great condition. The game has only been played for a couple of hours and is in perfect condition.
2pYufIe.jpg

Zelda - A Link to the Past GBA - $40 Regular / $35 Players Choice
Both games tested and work perfectly. More pictures available on request.
The non player's choice box has a bit of wear.
The player's choice box has some crushing on the sides.
AxtbC0z.jpg

Selling

Starbucks - Up to $50
85% PayPal Family and Friends.

Xbox One S 500 GB Halo Bundle - $260 plus shipping

FR Potomac Field Gear Military Grade LIGHT WEIGHT LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - $25 shipped

Sand color - Size Large. Fits waist 39 - 40 inches
longSleeveCrewDesert.jpg

Bose QC35 Opened No Scratches - $310 shipped

JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX850 - $210 shipped

Good condition: some scratches around the metal casing.

Civilization VI “25th Anniversary Edition” PC Amazon Pre-order - $100 shipped

Delivery Date: Late Oct

The Last Guardian - Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 Amazon Pre-order - $135 shipped

Delivery Date: Dec, 2016

Nintendo New 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition Amazon Pre-Order - $199.99 + your State's tax + $20
Delivery Date: Oct 28

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" GTX 980M SLI 16GB DDR4 RAM Samsung 950 PRO 512GB SSD - $2500

Dell XPS 15 9550 1080p GTX 960M 16GB RAM 512GB SSD 6 Cell Battery - $1250 shipped

iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB Unlocked - $1150 shipped
Available now!

Buying
iPhone 6 16gb Any color - $200
If you're not using your phone to upgrade to 7, then I would like your phone if it's in good condition.

batrush

SELLING:

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016 (PS4) -- $62

Omega Labyrinth (Vita) -- $55

Umihara Kawase Shun Second Edition Kanzenban (DS) -- $50

Fallout 4 (JP, PS4) -- $73

Sekaiju no Meikyuu V (Etrian Odyssey V) + Soundtrack (JP, 3DS) -- $75

Dragon Quest Builders (JP, Vita) -- $40
Gundam Breaker 2 (JP, Vita) -- $45
IA/VT Colorful (JP, Vita) -- $45

Plus seller. All items are complete and in mint condition. Accepting PayPal payments. Only shipping to continental U.S.

WTB:

Ryuu ga gotoku 1 & 2 HD (PS3 or Wii U is fine), not "The Best" edition.

Fxp

WTS

Gamecube US/NTSC version of:

Animal Crossing
Baten Kaitos
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga 2
Eternal Darkness
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
F-ZERO GX
Mario Gold: Toadstool Tour
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime Echoes
Odama
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin
R:Racing Evolution
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Tales of Symphonia
The Legends of Zelda OoT + Master Quest bonus disk

Wii US/NTSC version of:

Dragon Quest: Swords
Endless Ocean
Fire Emblem: Radian Dawn
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
No More Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros: Brawl
Trauma Center: New Blood
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure

All games were purchased from VG+ (English+French text on back cover). I'm from Europe so buyer will need to cover international shipping fees.
Please PM me the price offers.

dmix90

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4 - 3 left
Price: $40

Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War Judgment
Price: $2 each game

PM me.

To be quite honest, in the past couple of months (years?) this thread has gone down the shitter. This thread used to be a place where GAFfers would get great deals from other GAFfers on a plethora of things, from steam keys, to laptops, to computer parts, to gaming memorabilia. Now it's just price gougers, flippers, and people who think this is a safer ebay to sell their overpriced hardware/bundle keys/software/shit/junk.

It's ok that's the norm now, but calling out any one guy about for it when everyone is doing it is not cool.

I belong to a great trading community known as GameTZ.The site is basic looking but the forums there have some of the best gaming deals whether its Hot deals (retail deals) or the great community.

Just offering another option trying to connect like minded people sorry if its against the rules I just dislike price gouging.

Silfolion

FS

EA Access 12 Month Subscription Xbox One - $26

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10
Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4
Inversion steam key $2
Darksiders steam key $2
Titan Quest Gold steam key $2
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance steam key $2
Serious Sam Double D steam key $2
Mark of the Ninja steam key $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $2
Iron Brigade steam key $2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2
GTA 3 steam key $2
Grand Theft Auto Vice City steam key $2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas steam key $2
FFXIV ARR Collector (digital/key) - $25

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I belong to a great trading community known as GameTZ.The site is basic looking but the forums there have some of the best gaming deals whether its Hot deals (retail deals) or the great community.

Just offering another option trying to connect like minded people sorry if its against the rules I just dislike price gouging.
Thanks for this. I appreciate a strong community.

liezryou

Thanks for this, but it seems like they don't have the latest generation of graphics cards on there, would be a nice addition!

Outside of pissing myself laughing at the prices of phones/hardware put up in here, I think the majority of sellers sell their stuff at incredibly fair prices.

But yeah, if anything needs to stop is the "I'm selling my preorder with $100 on top" fuck off, you cheeky berk.

wts iphone 7 32GB - 2000$

wtb iphone 6s+ 128GB - 100$

I agree. I used to buy things all the time here but I barely check the thread now.

NeOak

Regarding the GoW 4 digital code fiasco, if I bought mine via the Nvidia promotion from a seller, am I in the clear?

Also...

I cannot find a Destiny: The Taken King digital code anywhere. Every outlet only bundles it with the legendary edition, but I have everything up to that 3rd expansion. Would anyone coincidentally have a digital copy on hand that they'd be willing to sell?

Everything moved digitally to Destiny: The Collection on PS4/XBO.

Koppai

~SELLING~

oyLSkorm.jpg

• 2 Zero Time Dilemma Bonus Watches - $35 each
Casing for the watch is scratched up but watches seem to be fine.
  • Until Dawn - $15 shipped
  • The Last of Us Remastered - $15 shipped
NeoGAF Plus Seller - I accept Paypal Gift, or you can pay the fees.

~BUYING~
  • God Eater 2 w/ God Eater Resurrection code (PS4)
  • Gundam Breaker 3 PS4 (asian English version)
  • Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3 PS4 (asian English version)

This is a long shot, but I'm gonna go for it. I only got to play the imported version of this game back in the day and had a blast. I've always wanted to revisit it in English and enjoy it for everything it is. I am of a "collector" mindset, so good and complete is the condition I would like.

WTB Brave Fencer Musashi for PSX (USA)

250px-Brave_Fencer_Musashi.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned

It can't be that ba-
what is this layout
X_X
who
why

I personally wouldn't mind a rule restricting sale of preorder items. These iPhone 7 posts listed with hundreds on top are not something I want to see here, personally.

Price gouge listings and fraudulent, glitch game keys are not something I think we want this thread to be full of. Like others have said, it should be a place for fellow gaffers to trade and sell to each other with some good deals. I know I have personally given out some pretty awesome deals, and have even sold a few items at no cost outside of shipping because I just simply didn't need them anymore. Not saying people shouldn't try to make some bucks off their stuff here, but be reasonable.

Ive seen a big uptick in key glitches, consoles that were bought through glitches and are being sold for profit, and ridiculous preorder price gouging. I would prefer to see that stop, but I'll just keep going on having great transactions with some great people. I've been super happy with my time here, both buying and selling. I'd hate to see it go south into an eBay like scene.

Just my two cents, but I don't make the rules or pretend I know what the rules should be.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just my two cents, but I don't make the rules or pretend I know what the rules should be.

FWIW, the community makes the rules, then clogger is generally known as the guy who implements them into the official rules or w/e. If a large portion of the thread wants to try and make an effort to make this into a proper deals thread again (vs just being a mirror of CAG or something now), that can happen, but it can't just be 5 or so people wanting it.

Admodieus

WTB: Dark Souls XBox 360 digital code

This was the code that came with Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition's for the XBox One. PM me if you have one up for sale

NeOak

If anyone is scammed, please report it ASAP.

As for prices:
Basic Ground Rules

3. Don’t complain about prices
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a “scalper” or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed.
  • The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.

Market dictates what people will pay.

NeOak

SLEIhbg.png
/
S9i5ey0.png

WTS:

2x Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collectors for PS4: $450 + actual shipping costs to you each. I will include the preorder bonus. Pay in two payments: $450 for the article and a second payment for the calculated shipping cost to you.

Playstation VR Bundle: I have two VR bundles in preorder. One is from Amazon and another is from Best Buy, and I have to receive them, so about $600 + actual shipping to you?

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition: $120 (MSRP) + Sales tax shipped to you

Destiny Titan Figure, Bungie Store Edition $270 shipped
This is the Bungie Store edition that includes the Hammer of Sol. You can see more pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/NCIBL

I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees. Will ship USPS Priority with tracking or from Amazon depending on the item. I can ship international if you cover the shipping.

maxcriden

I just want to throw in another mention for GameTZ. That's my go-to B/S/T community apart from this one. I actually really like the layout because you can search by item and add what you want and have to lists and the site will find matches. If you like trading in particular it's excellent for that reason. I've had one bad experience there but it was in part my own fault; the other 45 deals thus far went excellently.

WTS

Dead Rising PS4 physical copy $13. Barely used, only got it out of curiosity and it wasn't for me.

Insidious: Chapter 2 digital movie code $2 SOLD

The Conjuring 2 digital movie code $3 SOLD

Anomalisa digital movie code $3 SOLD

AkumaNiko

S> Halo 5 + MMC. not sure what they are going for, so i am going to ask $30 PP

S> raspberry pi 2 model B 2015 edition for $35 shipped PP

Gauging interest, i have a GEforce 1070 FE with box never OC $380+shipping

Finally, looking for PS vita, can be just the system and charging cord, must be 3.60 firmware or under. PM a price

WTS

Warcraft digital HD code. Works on iTunes or Ultraviolet. $10

The following are codes from the movie case, redeemable at warcraft.com/movie:
World of Warcraft game - $2
Sold
Sold

I also have the DVD version of the movie, willing to ship to the lower 48 US states. $7 shipped. Does not come in the movie case, only a blank case.

I would also trade for The Witcher 3 PC Season Pass.

PayPal only. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom