• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
PSA you can refund those $20 ebay GoW4 keys
I submitted a refund request asking the seller to refund me since it was an amazon error key which is grey market and can easily be revoked and he did it.
Free game o/
What the fuck is this?

Does anyone have a cheap copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse? I just saw the game and DAMN it looks fun. Also, I am down for getting some cool-ass pins with it.

SamNW

WTB
Rare Replay (X1)
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (X360)

WTS
Xbox One S 500GB w/ Halo: MCC and Halo 5 (Brand New, Unopened) - $280 shipped
20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Brand New, Unopened) - $1375 shipped

OBO

Lemstar

wXMO1hH.png

digital games (mostly Steam, some Origin/Uplay/Blizzard, console games on separate tab)

WTB: PlayStation Vita systems/memory cards/accessories/games, preferably bundles of stuff

Le-mo

Did you redeem it on the Microsoft/Xbox store?
I redeemed it on Nvidia's site with my microsoft login. When I go to the My Games section on the xbox site I don't see GeOW 4 under Windows 10. It's just a blank space with "coming soon" written underneath it. I'm guessing that part of the site isn't ready yet so I'm not sure if I actually have the game or not.

Squarehard

WTT/S:

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine)
8xXDZTL.png

Fire Emblem Special Edition New Sealed (dings/dents on corners of box)
0zwnsj5l.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good)
NhdRRvI.png

Toy Biz Capcom Video Game Super Stars Darkstalkers 3 Talbain & BB Bonnie Hood

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New)
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed)
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed)

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Natural Doctrine
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)

Anime:

DVD
Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than 1 available)
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used)

Steam:
Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:

[Preferred]Vita JP titles, Breach & Clear Vita, ZTD Vita, Odin Sphere Vita
Paypal
Amazon GC
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
IF Vita LEs (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE/Black Heart)
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

bakeray

I redeemed it on Nvidia's site with my microsoft login. When I go to the My Games section on the xbox site I don't see GeOW 4 under Windows 10. It's just a blank space with "coming soon" written underneath it. I'm guessing that part of the site isn't ready yet so I'm not sure if I actually have the game or not.
Yeah, same thing is happening to me. It should show up in under your Xbox One games too, if things actually did go through, I believe.

I tried contacting nVidia support and they want a picture of my GPU's UPC, a screenshot of the card w/ the key, and a blood sample. so it looks like we're probably going to be SoL.

Le-mo

Yeah, same thing is happening to me. It should show up in under your Xbox One games too, if things actually did go through, I believe.

I tried contacting nVidia support and they want a picture of my GPU's UPC, a screenshot of the card w/ the key, and a blood sample. so it looks like we're probably going to be SoL.
It's not under the Xbox One games section either. :( I guess I should just take the loss.

Gaaraz

Lots of games for sale, all Steam codes:

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $1
Back to the Future - $1
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry - $1
Choice Chamber - $1
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $4
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $7
Gold Rush! Classic - $1
Gun Metal - $1
Hurtworld - $12
Legend of Grimrock - $4
Lovely Planet - $4
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare - $0.50
Nexuiz - $2
Normality - $1
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack - $7
Overlord - $2
Planetary Annihilation Titans - $9
Poker Night at the Inventory - $1
Puzzle Agent - $1
Puzzle Agent 2 - $1
Realms of the Haunting - $0.50
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - $3
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - Free!
Rust - $7
Risen - $1
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition - $1
Sacred 3 Gold - $3
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $1
Saints Row 2 - $1
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $3
Steredenn - $1
Street Racing Syndicate - $1
The Forest - $8
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $3
The Walking Dead: Season 1 - $5
The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $2
The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $5
The Wolf Among Us - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - $6
Wasted - $2

Happy to listen to any offers! Can accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

blackjaw

I submitted a refund request asking the seller to refund me since it was an amazon error key which is grey market and can easily be revoked and he did it.
Free game o/

It gets easier and easier to block people these days

Free game \o/

One of those "Fuck you, got mine" types huh.

So you bought a $20 ebay code and 4 of the $7 codes? Weren't you the one that had the biggest problems with the codes in the first place?

Varg

Banned
Looking to sell my second PC build that I have in room. Built a mini ATX one for the living room and I seem to play that more.

980Ti
I76700K
32Gb Ram
Razer Deathstalker
Razer Deathadder
Xbox 360 controller
AOC2460G5 Gsync Monitor
Windows 10
Asus z170 deluxe mobo
Logitech Webcam
2Tb Hdd
256gb SSd
Looking for 1500 plus shipping. PM me for pics. Local Pickup also available (North NJ)

Soulflarz

Banned
If you paid for a key that is completely against the TOS, then asked the seller for a refund because it wasn't obtained by any legitimate means (legit asked, not "ebay my key didn't work wtf"), and he says sure...what's fucked up about that? I didn't say dead key, I said they might get revoked and I didn't really like the idea of him selling me a key obtained by error without saying it.

I would not have paid $20 for an error key, we bought those before we knew they were error keys. Generally you assume it's at least supporting the dev, not "oh btw he's selling it for $20 and it wasn't a legitimately obtained code".

Reminder we bought the $20 keys before we had any idea they were basically robbed off of amazons site, we just assumed people wanted money more than gears keys. Hell, I bought my reddit keys before I knew that even X_X

He begged a diff member here not to report him to ebay when he refunded him. The guy knows he can get banned for this.

Edit: are we actually defending a guy who didn't disclose his keys weren't legitimately obtained and begged to not have a report submitted to get him banned to someone else? That's not really moral or decent, that guy scammed people, no one bought those thinking they were from an error. I would have just paid a bit more for my own copy if that was the case.

I missed the Gears of War 4 train huh.

Well, if there are any people selling a code cheap, I'm interested?

Maybe I shouldn't be interested since I didn't play the first three...

Free game o/

I don't know why you all are against Soulflarz. Blame EBay for having policies that heavily favor buyers over sellers. Plus the seller got these keys for free from an error. The seller risks nothing.

I learned that the hard way when I lost two game codes for $100 total. :(

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal
!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

Soulflarz

Banned
I don't know why you all are against Soulflarz. Blame EBay for having policies that heavily favor buyers over sellers. Plus the seller got these keys for free from an error. The seller risks nothing.

Yeah, I know the policy. It's just kind of rubbing the wrong way that this thread defends people selling illegit keys. It's a pro g2a argument, and really, you should be able to ask for a refund if you bought the key not knowing it fell off the back of a truck.
Or
Can we sell g2a keys in here and no one cares as long as they work? GAF, you guys know the answer to that. A seller doesn't ask you not to report him if he thinks he's doing something innocent.

Yeah, I know the policy. It's just kind of rubbing the wrong way that this thread defends people selling illegit keys. It's a pro g2a argument, and really, you should be able to ask for a refund if you bought the key not knowing it fell off the back of a truck.
Or
Can we sell g2a keys in here and no one cares as long as they work? GAF, you guys know the answer to that. A seller doesn't ask you not to report him if he thinks he's doing something innocent.

I'll certainly never be doing business with you.

As long as you got your free game who cares, right?

Soulflarz

Banned
As long as you got your free game who cares, right?

Thank you for ignoring my entire stance for why I think it's okay to request a refund on keys not purchased if someone wouldn't have bought your product knowing that.
GAF as a site completely bans links to sites that sell keys of this nature regularly. Why the hell are we defending it?

...or are we actually supposed to buy stuff and not be annoyed when we find the key isn't obtained properly in the slightest?

Soulflarz

Banned
How noble.

I can actually articulate a defense on the fact I completely called it out as wrong last time it happened in here too. Anyone can vouch for me asking this thread to completely ban those sales in here after the whole RotTR fiasco because I was so against people selling grey market keys without specifying.
Yes, "o/ free game", wasn't serious with that part though, that's not why I refunded it. I tacked in onto the post at the end.

v0yce

I can actually articulate a defense on the fact I completely called it out as wrong last time it happened in here too. Anyone can vouch for me asking this thread to completely ban those sales in here after the whole RotTR fiasco.
Yes, "o/ free game", wasn't serious with that part though, that's not why I refunded it. I tacked in onto the post at the end.

Oh so you're not going to use the code you ended up getting free that won't support the developers?

Soulflarz

Banned
All worth it for that post^

That's not a lie though, I've been pretty open on the topic for many many months. You guys are questioning me wanting to pay more for a legit product. Remind me why you don't just stick to G2A for $20 keys vs paying $30 then?

Labadal

He bought 4 $7 keys. You should know those were from an error. $7 keys don't just float around before a game is released if there isn't something wrong. He did what he didn't think others should do.

The seller is obviously not blameless, but it was obvious something was wrong when everyone and their mother started selling keys.

Soulflarz

Banned
He bought 4 $7 keys. You should know those were from an error. $7 keys don't just float around before a game is released if there isn't something wrong. He did what he didn't think others should do.

The seller is obviously not blameless, but it was obvious something was wrong when everyone and their mother started selling keys.

FWIW on a more personal note, I'm not 100% against error keys or something. I'm just against selling them and pretending you have legitimate keys, since that's just scummy and I believe in disclosure, especially since I generally am not for grey market keys being sold to people at a value that truly looked like a valid thing ($20). Why would anyone assume that at $20 it wasn't a valid key?
As for reddit? I bought 4 $7 keys when I was questioning it more, 2 were for friends who were stuck in line sold at price, since they didn't want to wait. Those weren't for personal use or selling, I instantly handed them off. I already offered a refund for the one I sold here if the seller minded that it was a grey market key. I was serious, I'm not for that at all, and didn't want to screw people over on it.

FWIW on a more personal note, I'm not 100% against error keys or something. I'm just against selling them and pretending you have legitimate keys, since that's just scummy and I believe in disclosure, especially since I generally am not for grey market keys being sold to people at a value that truly looked like a valid thing ($20). Why would anyone assume that at $20 it wasn't a valid key?
As for reddit? I bought 4 $7 keys when I was questioning it more, 2 were for friends who were stuck in line sold at price, since they didn't want to wait. Those weren't for personal use or selling, I instantly handed them off. I already offered a refund for the one I sold here if the seller minded that it was a grey market key. I was serious, I'm not for that at all, and didn't want to screw people over on it.

Don't let him fool you, he has no issues with flipping a glitch key for profit. He'll even turn around and try to buy another.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198060599&postcount=14583
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198470576&postcount=15236

Hitman keys were a $15 Amazon glitch.

I think his stance is pretty clear, if you don't "disclose" what glitch you got the cheap key from so he can get in on it he will go as far as scamming you.

Soulflarz

Banned
Don't let him fool you, he has no issues with flipping a glitch key for profit. He'll even turn around and try to buy another.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198060599&postcount=14583
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198470576&postcount=15236

Hitman keys were a $15 Amazon glitch.

I think his stance is pretty clear, if you don't "disclose" what glitch you got the cheap key from so he can get in on it he will go as far as scamming you.

1) against GAF rules entirely to grab old posts for witch hunt purposes. Not even BST rules.
2) we all knew those were glitch keys, thats the important part there.
I also did not flip that key and buy another for myself at the time, screw off, we went in depth in thread at the time about that one, please don't grab one post out of context.

1) against GAF rules entirely to grab old posts for witch hunt purposes. Not even BST rules.
2) we all knew those were glitch keys, thats the important part there.
I also did not flip that key and buy another for myself at the time, screw off, we went in depth in thread at the time about that one, please don't grab one post out of context.

Yeah, because they were all gone, but you tried.

Soulflarz

Banned
Yeah, because they were all gone, but you tried.
I actually a key at $15 from it, this is why you don't grab old posts with no context.
Seriously, stop, this is obnoxious considering the amount we discussed it at the time.

So to put it into context: your post is actually innacurate, I "suceeded at getting my friend a key", screw off if you're going to try and start a witch hunt with innacurate replies.

Eanan

Free game o/
What a scumbag thing to do and telling others to do the same also.

Redx508

I actually a key at $15 from it, this is why you don't grab old posts with no context.
We went over this at the time.
Seriously, stop, this is obnoxious considering the amount we discussed it at the time.

just stop posting before you dig yourself into a bigger hole. what you did was fucked up we all know it.

Soulflarz

Banned
just stop posting before you dig yourself into a bigger hole. what you did was fucked up we all know it.

I do not feel that refunding an error key was wrong in this context.
I apologized for buying a friend hitman after selling my own key months ago a plethora of times and it's shit to bring up in this situation.
(Brb guys, ~50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom