• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to be slow with little to no communication about the delay, you have to expect some sort of concern when lots of people are sending you money. Yes, there are time zones and other life responsibilities, but if you can't handle the volume, don't overextend yourself.
I won't argue that, but it's been 24 hours. Hardly a reason to run around like a chicken without a head.

//ARCANUM

WTS:

I've got a PSN code for EVE: VALKYRIE for PSVR. Looking for $35. This is a $60 game normally. Clean key. Straight from Amazon.

9174vFHStCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Also, I've got 3x Zero Time Dilemma Watches complete with cracked cases courtesy of Amazon. Feel free to make offers.

Thanks!

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS 60gb PS3 (backward compatible)

Console, power cable and HDMI cable included. No controller but obviously everything works. As it's a glossy console, there are light scratches pretty much all over. Comes from a smoke-free home.

Asking $80 shipped. Continental US only, please.

edit: sold

dab0ne

Did anyone else get this in their Xbox inbox?

Nice of them to give this away but, I've never played a Gears game in my life. First person to quote gets the code.

I also have a Vudu code for a free horror movie rental. Take it please
Would love the gears code. Thanks

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
WTS

I have a number of PS2 JRPGs and some guides to sell together as a lot to a collector. I have no idea what these games fetch on the market. I'm in the Memphis area if anyone interested is local.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will send a pic.

FF 12 Collector's edition (with guide)
Grim Grimoire
Xenosaga III (sealed, thanks to the thread about how terrible it is) (with guide)
DQ 8 (and guide, though the guide is very worn b/c I got my money's worth out of it)
Rogue Galaxy (sealed) (with guide)
Tales of the Abyss (with guide)
Front Mission 4
FF X-2 (with guide)
Persona 3 (w/artbook and DoubleJump guide)

Asking $125 shipped in continental US. Thanks.

Fallen92

WTS 60gb PS3 (backward compatible)

Console, power cable and HDMI cable included. No controller but obviously everything works. As it's a glossy console, there are light scratches pretty much all over. Comes from a smoke-free home.

Asking $80 shipped. Continental US only, please.

Nice, I'm interested in buying that. I'll send you a PM.

Ecto311

For sale: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb- on att right now but unlockable through apple

I got this phone new and had it the whole time. Never broke or replaced. Never had an issue with it and it works great. The screen has some light scratches but no gouges or anything deep. If you get a glare on the screen you can see them. Nothing that can be seen when the screen is lit. Got new phones and have no use for it.

$310 amazon gift card shipped to the US. Shipping out of the US extra.

qnTqOkdl.jpg

sdwlgwCl.jpg

UxsQ0J4l.jpg

LylN6ehl.jpg

FFsTM1ul.jpg

No interest soon Ill just ship it back to att for my trade. Trying to hook up a gaf member under the resale by att.

PM if interested. Lots of feedback on here.

irishcow

So after all of the earlier discussion regarding BernardoOne. Has anyone heard from him yet? It's been about 32 hours since I sent the cash.

So after all of the earlier discussion regarding BernardoOne. Has anyone heard from him yet? It's been about 32 hours since I sent the cash.

Yeah I PM'd him this morning requesting a refund as I was just going to go buy it digitally on Xbox because I'm inmaptient and he refunded me quickly and apologized for the delays in getting codes out as he had life stuff getting in the way. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Yeah I PM'd him this morning requesting a refund as I was just going to go buy it digitally on Xbox because I'm inmaptient and he refunded me quickly and apologized for the delays in getting codes out as he had life stuff getting in the way. I don't think there's anything to worry about.
Would be nice if he would respond to PMs not regarding refunds. You know, so I'd know if I needed to get one.

I'm guessing he just doesn't have the codes yet.

I have a Sony Wireless Gold headset. It's been replaced and I don't need it anymore. It looks like new (not cracked and doesn't show any visible wear) and comes with everything except the charging cable (assuming everyone already has one) and the crappy carrying bag that I threw away immediately when I opened it.

So basically it's the headset, the dongle, and the 3.5mm audio cable for connecting to the controller.

Will sell for $40 plus shipping costs, whichever method you prefer, whichever speed you prefer, which will work out to whatever that cost is. Would prefer paypal for payment.

I've never sold anything in this thread before so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong.

WTS

Dead Rising physical for PS4. $12. Game has barely been used, tried it out and it just wasn't for me. Price includes shipping.

Dragon Quest: Heroes for PS4 physical. $25. This is actually the Day One Edition and has the five items code, but it says it expires 10/13/2016, so I have no idea if that will be good by the time it ships to you. SOLD.

Adventure Time season 6 digital code $10

Ghostbusters (2016) digital movie code $6SOLD.

Ghostbusters (2016) 3D Blu-ray disc, $10. I will ship this in a separate case and not the original movie one.

WTS

i7 2700k - £170 - Comes with box and everything, nothing wrong with it. Has served me well but feel it is time to upgrade.

Gigabyte Z68x-UD7 LGA1155 - £120 - Comes with box, works perfectly.

I am welcome to doing a deal if someone wants to buy both of these together.

Postage is £8, next day.

PayPal, buyer pays fees.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Dragon Quest: Heroes for PS4 physical. $25. This is actually the Day One Edition and has the five items code, but it says it expires 10/13/2016, so I have no idea if that will be good by the time it ships to you.

Since you can redeem DLC codes ahead of the game, all you need to do is give them the code through PM and tell them to redeem it before Thursday while you ship the game itself.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Chittagong said:
Giving old consoles for free, for pickup in London EC1 only. Hope these will go to someone who'll really use them and have a good time.

3ZCpGuR.jpg

US launch PS3 with PS2 BC. Will need your own kettle lead.

zWjMrra.jpg

US launch Wii, 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, 1 Motion Plus, 1 Classic Controller, 1 HDMI output plug. Note that you'll need your own stepdown converter.

Kiri scored the PS3 with PS2 BC today, the US Wii is still up for London grabs

WTS: Paypal F&F for all digital codes
32gb Vita Memory Card $45

Hearthstone Tyrande Hero and Cardback $3

Humble Codes

Deponia Doomsday $2
Stronghold Crusader 2 $2
Prison Architect $2
Thoth $2

Humble Code Dollar Store, All codes below are $1 each, buy 2 and get a third free

Tharsis
Regency Solitaire
Super Time Force Ultra
The Beginners Guide
Hexcells Complete Pack
Elegy for a Dead World
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill pack
Railroad Tycoon 3
Choice Chamber
Duke Nukem Forever

Geneijin

WTS

I have a number of PS2 JRPGs and some guides to sell together as a lot to a collector. I have no idea what these games fetch on the market. I'm in the Memphis area if anyone interested is local.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will send a pic.

FF 12 Collector's edition (with guide)
Grim Grimoire
Xenosaga III (sealed, thanks to the thread about how terrible it is) (with guide)
DQ 8 (and guide, though the guide is very worn b/c I got my money's worth out of it)
Rogue Galaxy (sealed) (with guide)
Tales of the Abyss (with guide)
Front Mission 4
FF X-2 (with guide)
Persona 3 (w/artbook and DoubleJump guide)

Asking $125 shipped in continental US. Thanks.
Uh, I'm pretty sure people were referring to Xenosaga II, not 3 surely?

coopolon

People have a life outside GAF. And there are also other time zones besides MURICA.

Shocking, I know.

I'm always surprised how life outside gaf and other time zones are only ever a problem for sending the codes, never for sending the email address to accept payment.

I'm always surprised how life outside gaf and other time zones are only ever a problem for sending the codes, never for sending the email address to accept payment.

The most frustrating part is that he is online right now. He is literally always on Neogaf. Yet 36 hours after payment and 3 pms, I haven't gotten an update. And he has positive feedback for selling Gears codes from after I sent my payment.

I wont keep shitting this thread up anymore but it's just pissing me off. Very stable communication up until he sent me his email and I paid, then zilch. So frustrating.

The most frustrating part is that he is online right now. He is literally always on Neogaf. Yet 36 hours after payment and 3 pms, I haven't gotten an update. And he has positive feedback for selling Gears codes from after I sent my payment.

I wont keep shitting this thread up anymore but it's just pissing me off. Very stable communication up until he sent me his email and I paid, then zilch. So frustrating.
Just because he shows online, doesn't mean he's actually online. I'll leave up NeoGAF on my desktop and walk away for hours or go to work. Or check on my phone while I'm out and about. And on NeoGAF Mobile it's impossible to read PMs. They show the wrong date, are out of order; it's just a giant mess.

I do think people need to be more aware that life does exist outside of these forums. Should BernardoOne do better about communication? As a seller, sure, but there was a forum poster that started going mental at 12 hours without communication. That just doesn't compute.

hollomat

Banned
WTS for Paypal Friends and Family
Gears of War 1,2,3, Judgment Xbox 360 Codes $3 each or $8 for all

WTB $40 of PSN Credit for $36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom