• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
12 hours and counting though? Sigh. Would have just paid the extra $20 so I could be playing now. Now I wont even be able to play tomorrow due to file size
The feedback document can be really helpful.

batrush

SELLING:

Japanese Wii U 32 GB Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (the 3rd is digital) and Smash Brothers. I also have the drum and bachi set that came with Taiko WiiU2. Let me know if you want them and we will arrange something.
Price: $510
Cud-rEiUIAEV2bN.jpg

Cud-rElVIAAx2tf.jpg

Japanese 3DS Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (two are digital), Smash Brothers (digital), Mother 2. Will include two sets of cover plates (see picture). No AC adapter included.
Price: $270

ASUS ROG G46VW-BSI5N Intel Core i5-3230M 2.60GHz 14.0" Gaming Laptop. NVIDIA GTX 660m graphics. Clean, very lightly used. Will throw in a sleeve.
Price: $510

Dragon Quest Builders (JP, Vita) -- $40
Gundam Breaker 2 (JP, Vita) -- $40
IA/VT Colorful (JP, Vita) -- $45
Jump Ultimate Stars (JP, DS) -- $20
Jump Super Stars (JP, DS) -- $15
Ys Memories of Celceta (NA, Vita) -- $35

Plus seller. Accepting PayPal payments. Shipping to continental US only. Feel free to message me for more pictures and details.

Labadal

Prices are not set in stone, can also trade for other games.

Action Henk $2
TOTH $2
Oniken $3
John Dever's Lone Wolf HD $2
Killer is Dead $5
Warhammer Quest $2
Planetary Annihilation $5
Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant $1
The Dwarf Run $2

Choice Chambers
Nova-111
Galak-Z
Cross of the Dutchman
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

PayPal Friend & Family or buyer pays fees.

WTS

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS4
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS4
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing Mega Yarn Yoshi and some Animal Crossing ones)

I have a list of games for sale, and it's pretty much complete. Prices are forthcoming, but it will be slow going as there's so much there. If you see something you want, pm me and maybe we can work something out.
I'm also working on conditions, but most disc based and recent cart (PSV/3DS/DS) are excellent to like new and complete, most of my SNES/N64/NES/GBC/GB/GBA games are cart only unless otherwise noted. I also have limited edition consoles (mostly 3ds/3dsXLs) that I have to add, but nothing super exciting there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Looking for the following DMA codes:
-Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-Peter Pan
-Cinderella (animated)
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

mgtn

PM incoming.

WTS

Bigger stuff for pick-up only (Boston area)

My wife and I are expecting our first born, and we're moving next summer, so it's time to reevaluate my priorities and sell most of my collection. The big stuff is for pickup only, but the smaller stuff I can ship. I'm getting rid of all of my collector's/limited editions, so if you're looking for something, send me a PM and maybe I have it and we can work something out. I will say that since I have many new bills coming up, I won't be able to sell these at MSRP.

All Brand New unless otherwise noted

The Last of Us: The Post-Pandemic Edition PS4
Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS4
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition PS3
Bioshock: Infinite Songbird Edition X360
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition X360 - Outer box is fairly damaged
Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition
Tales of Xillia PS3 Slim
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition PS3
Entire NIB first print Amiibo Collection (Missing Mega Yarn Yoshi and some Animal Crossing ones)

I have a list of games for sale, and it's pretty much complete. Prices are forthcoming, but it will be slow going. If you see something you want, pm me and maybe we can work something out.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKujzFVG3LPgyAFhCfxEg3C1XUxgKnxWhcjF6jkXQL8/edit?usp=sharing

WTB

Disney/Marvel Digital Movie Codes - Have a lot of Disney ones, but only Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel.
Looking for the following DMA codes:
-Lady and the Tramp
-Lion King
-Peter Pan
-Cinderella (animated)
-Mulan
-Pocahontas

Game of Thrones Digital Seasons - 1,2,6
Rick and Morty Digital Seasons - 2,3

Boogybro

I'm looking to buy Dark Souls III for Steam, is anyone out there looking to sell it? Prererably the EU version but not essential.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for Xbox One and The Witcher!), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: XBox One Elite Controller: $75-$100

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $30
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $50
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $60
The Third Birthday Twisted Edition for PSP - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $50
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $50
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $50
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $110

LIKE NEW
Xbox One 1tb w/ Controller, GoW Remaster & Sunset Overdrive - $190
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation Eye (Like New) - $5
Logitech Harmony One (Like New) - $40
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30

pQbLzmBl.jpg

1FxQ7kWl.jpg

v6OzPU1l.jpg

zpHK2gDl.jpg

k907wwfl.jpg

WTS:

UV codes:

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season - $15
Life of PI - $3
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - $3
Taken 3 - $3
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $5 (includes all extras through disney movies anywhere, plus Disney movie rewards points)
Brooklyn - $3

Xbox One full game download codes -

Halo: Master Chief Collection - $9

Madden 17 Ultimate Team Rewards code(not full game, just the dlc for the Ultimate Edition) - $8

PS4 dlc code -

NBA2k 17 Gold Edition dlc codes - $15

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.

I have a Gigabyte R9 Fury X for sale as well, - £280.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5
header.jpg

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £40 - See on psn for contents

Doom Collector's Edition (PS4) - £40 , DLC unused, statue unused(due to religious reasons) but has been tested, everything is scratch free.

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Still waiting like you guys are. It is weird that a guy with hundreds of positive feedback would start ripping people off.
How is it weird when his feedback clearly demonstrates similar experiences as yours?

I can't read this feedback list apparently. Yeah he only has one negative and one neutral I think, unless I'm dumb. I've requested a refund and hopefully that comes through and then all is well. I'm too impatient to wait, much happier paying $20 extra for absolutely no hassle.

irishcow

How is it weird when his feedback clearly demonstrates similar experiences as yours?

I guess I looked at the top of the list, saw hundreds listed under the column of positive and assumed it was positive feedback. It's kind of ridiculous that he's even allowed to continue posting in this thread lol. Oh well that blows.

Cappa

Banned
In regards to Bernardo. His communication sucks but he usually comes through keep in mind the big time sellers on gaf get hundreds of pms.

Waiting for more than a couple of hours for a digital code is a legitimate complaint but not worth a negative or neutral review.

I am waiting for BernardoOne to respond to a Gow 4 code he sold me on Sept 22nd that has been revoked. He is either going to refund me or send me a working code. I would not change my review to neutral if he comes through with either.

I guess I looked at the top of the list, saw hundreds listed under the column of positive and assumed it was positive feedback. It's kind of ridiculous that he's even allowed to continue posting in this thread lol. Oh well that blows.
What are you saying? He only has one negative review, the only issue is his slow communication. He's a good seller with slow communication that's all.

He has 1 negative feedback out of like 500 transactions. Just ridiculous...

sam777

Looking at the feedback list I think that is actually a lot of positive feedback with only 1 negative unless I am reading it wrong.

irishcow

Ok so that list is for anyone with any negative feedback and he only has 1. I've never had so much trouble reading a spreadsheet before.

Ok so that list is for anyone with any negative feedback and he only has 1. I've never had so much trouble reading a spreadsheet before.

I legitimately don't see what's so confusing about it.

I didn't create it, but maybe I'm still a little biased. Do others feel the same as irishcow?

JoseDFrog

Banned
SLEIhbg.png

Shipped to the US.

• 42mm Apple Watch Series 0 Stainless Steel with Genuine Milanese Loop and AppleCare+ until June 23, 2017 for $220 shipped
    IFpPhnil.jpg
    FrfwV7Wl.jpg
    lHkEbKul.jpg
  • Beoplay H8 Grey Hazel in Like New Condition for $200 Shipped
    YsSHPdDl.jpg

WTS:

[US Eshop Codes]

3DS
Retro City Rampage: DX - $1

Wii U:
$1
Affordable Space Adventures
Darksiders II
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Swords & Soldiers II

Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $4

Steam:
$1
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Door Kickers
FORCED
Front Mission Evolved
Retro City Rampage DX
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

$2
Spec Ops: The Line

Want: Paypal

WTB:
Solstice

dmix90

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
mogLNUy.png

Price: $35

So i was selling completely verified codes previously for $40, small amount but you can see in feedback thread that there are no complaints from customers. I managed to avoid recent refundcalypse. This time there is no such confidence...... but as always refunds are guaranteed if something goes wrong. You should know what you are doing by buying those. If you are not interested in this offer or do not agree with price please move along.

PM or add me on steam if interested.

mr stroke

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
mogLNUy.png

Price: $35

So i was selling completely verified codes previously for $40, small amount but you can see in feedback thread that there are no complaints from customers. I managed to avoid recent refundcalypse. This time there is no such confidence...... but as always refunds are guaranteed if something goes wrong. You should know what you are doing by buying those. If you are not interested in this offer or do not agree with price please move along.

PM or add me on steam if interested.

Still have Gears 4 code ?

I'll take it if u have it

I legitimately don't see what's so confusing about it.

I didn't create it, but maybe I'm still a little biased. Do others feel the same as irishcow?

The only thing I think could be confusing is the "PREVIOUS" column, but that column doesn't have anything to do with negative or neutral. It's pretty self-explanatory otherwise.

***If someone's name is in RED (first section in the sheet), that means they have at least one negative feedback (column E).
***If someone't name is in PINK (second section in the sheet), that means they have at least one neutral feedback (column D).
***Just because someone has one of these doesn't mean they are a bad BST'er. The important numbers are Buy and Sell (columns B and C).

Not sure how someone could look at BernardoOne's feedback line and think that he's a bad seller even though his name is in RED. He's closing in on 500 positive transactions and has a single neutral and a single negative.

foltzie1

Just how quickly do people expect replies to come? People go to work or class, I presume.

Is there an option to push notices of PMs to email or another device (I wasnt finding the option in the UCP)?

sabanoo

Just how quickly do people expect replies to come? People go to work or class, I presume.

Is there an option to push notices of PMs to email or another device (I wasnt finding the option in the UCP)?

You can get email notifications for PMs. It's in the options in your profile.

vermadas

Anyone who's been in these threads enough knows Bernardo has a history of this sort of thing. And despite all the complaining he rarely, if ever, publicly defends himself and can't be bothered to put a disclaimer in his listings warning people of possible slow responses.

I typically allow 24- 36 hours between communication before I start to wonder...

Now...if I already gave someone my money and it's past that time period and I haven't received a digital code, I'd probably be more than a little annoyed.

Seems like Bernardo is just slow however though, given his massive amounts of positive feedback.

If you're going to be slow with little to no communication about the delay, you have to expect some sort of concern when lots of people are sending you money. Yes, there are time zones and other life responsibilities, but if you can't handle the volume, don't overextend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom