• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blam

For sale: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb- on att right now but unlockable through apple

I got this phone new and had it the whole time. Never broke or replaced. Never had an issue with it and it works great. The screen has some light scratches but no gouges or anything deep. If you get a glare on the screen you can see them. Nothing that can be seen when the screen is lit. Got new phones and have no use for it.

$320 amazon gift card shipped to the US. Shipping out of the US extra.

PM if interested. Lots of feedback on here.

PM'd.

Cappa

Banned
Selling PC games
ghsfsgh-gears-of-war-4-vertical.jpg

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere. PC+Xbox One crossbuy) -43$$ [not from Amazon] (if you tried to PM about it before and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Supply is low and I got way too many messages)

the code I received for GOW4 has been revoked....

shanafan

WTS

Gears of War digital code - $3
Gears of War Judgment digital code - $3

Or $5 for both.

Prefer Paypal friends and family.

bigkrev

Dumb Question... I have $25 in my Microsoft Wallet that wasn't there 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how it got there, the only thing I have done since then was redeem an Amazon code for Gears 4 on the account, and had that revoked.

Did anyone else get the credit?

Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 2 (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language)

Gears of War 7J37T-CQH2V-HHGRY-TP72M-6VKQZ,

Gears of War 2 gone!

Just got these bad boys for my purchase of gears 4 buuuuut I already have them because I got them with Gears UE last fall so someone take them tell me when they are gone!

Borman

Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 2 (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language)

Gears of War 7J37T-CQH2V-HHGRY-TP72M-6VKQZ,

Gears of War 2 CHGWV-2MVKT-MGK2T-GW3T4-HD3VZ

Just got these bad boys for my purchase of gears 4 buuuuut I already have them because I got them with Gears UE last fall so someone take them tell me when they are gone!

Took the GoW2 one. Already have the first. I appreciate it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Dumb Question... I have $25 in my Microsoft Wallet that wasn't there 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how it got there, the only thing I have done since then was redeem an Amazon code for Gears 4 on the account, and had that revoked.

$0
I WISH

Cappa

Banned

Yes, xbox fitness is going away next year

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $4
Slain! (gift) - 5
This is the Police (key) - 7
The Final Station (key) - 7

PSN codes for PS4:
The Technomancer - $20/B]
Anima: Gates of Memories - 10

PSN codes for Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 28

Some Notes:

- Open to offers, some trades of newer games.

Gears Of War
Gears Of War 2
Gears Of War 3
Gears Of War: Judgement

Digital codes for Xbox 360 or backwards compatibility on Xbox One.

£10 for the full set via PayPal friends and family. No splits.

PM me if interested.

***BTW are 360 codes region locked at all?

J_Viper

Selling:

Steam games:

Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $4
Slain! (gift) - 5
This is the Police (key) - 7
The Final Station (key) - 7

PSN codes for PS4:
The Technomancer - $20/B]
Anima: Gates of Memories - 10

PSN codes for Vita:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 28

Some Notes:

- Open to offers, some trades of newer games.

Is that Tomb Raider 2013? If so, I'd buy it

Bog

Junior Ace
WTB
Sega CD Games
Saturn Games
Dreamcast Games
Grim Dawn - $5

WTS - All prices are shipped
Pokemon Trainer Red Champion Ver. Nendoroid - $110

Intel i5-2500K - Processor only in box - Lightly used - $100

Unravel Digital Download Code - PS4 or Xbox - $15 (MSRP is $20)

JamboGT

Am a bit new to this but am looking to sell a Neon Orange Vita.

It is a slim model and has a 16GB memory card. It is a Japanese Vita and as such the OS switches X and O but games button arrangement is based on the games region. Condition is as good as new and has all original packaging.

This isn't my actual Vita but gives an idea of how it looks.

I can take pictures when I am home later.

Was looking for around £120 GBP via PayPal if interested PM me :)

Oh I am in UK and can provide decent evidence of where I work etc to give some ease of mind.

Sold!

ThisOne

WTB

Any of the following on Criterion Blu Ray. I will pay via PayPal. I prefer new or at least very good condition (complete with case). If you've got any of these and are looking to sell, PM me and we can figure it out.

12 Angry Men
Being John Malkovich
The Big Chill
Bottle Rocket
Boyhood
Days of Heaven
Dazed and Confused
Dr. Strangelove
Eraserhead
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Following
The Graduate
Harold and Maude
The Last Temptation of Christ
The Life Aquatic
Mulholland Dr
Pan's Labyrinth
Paths of Glory
Picnic at Hanging Rock
The Royal Tennenbaums
Scanners
Tootsie
Traffic

mulac

WTS
Sydney Australia Only (local pickup preferred)

ASUS-ROG-SWIFT-PG279Q-27-034-LED-LCD-Monitor

PM me if interested.
Screen is pretty much brand new; i've used it sporadically and have no further need of it.

Imgur gallery:
http://imgur.com/a/Hm9kY

zokjPjFt.jpg

All prices include shipping within the U.S.

WTS:

Halo 5 - $20
Master Chief Collection Digital Code - $10
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $10
Xenoblade Chronicles X (sealed) - $30
Bayonetta 2 (sealed) - $25
Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu-ray (sealed) - $20
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray (sealed) - $20
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray Set - $40
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15

Want:

PayPal

bumpkin

Have bought and sold plenty so PM with confidence! Prefer PayPal F&F as payment.

WTS

Gears of War Judgment (backward compatibility) Download code for XB1 - $3 - Pending
Gears of War 1 (backward compatibility) Download code for XB1 - $3
Gears of War 2 (backward compatibility) Download code for XB1 - $3
Gears of War 3 (backward compatibility) Download code for XB1 - $3

Plus Seller, Plus Buyer

Have:

JPN PSN credit/JPN eShop/other weird gift cards you may want

Want:

Paypal/Google Wallet

I live in Japan and can pretty much get any card you need. The cost will depend on the current exchange rate.

Just PM me what you would like, we look up the current exchange rate, I run out and get the card, you send payment, I give you your code, happiness.

Robaperas

I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm giving away an Origin account with Battlefield 4 + all the DLC's (not a premium account) and a few games they gave for free the last months. I forgot that my ISP is terrible and I get a horrible ping to almost every single server, and I can't ask for a refund because it was a key from gmg. If you're interested, just PM me and I'll give you the account details. If this kind of gift doesn't belong here, feel free to point me to the right thread. Thanks! Gone!

Soulflarz

Banned
I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm giving away an Origin account with Battlefield 4 + all the DLC's (not a premium account) and a few games they gave for free the last months. I forgot that my ISP is terrible and I get a horrible ping to almost every single server, and I can't ask for a refund because it was a key from gmg. If you're interested, just PM me and I'll give you the account details. If this kind of gift doesn't belong here, feel free to point me to the right thread. Thanks!

I would say free to a good home, but this is a better home, half that thread is leeching.

WELL I'M THE ODD MAN OUT AMONGST FRIENDS

Does anyone have a Gears of War 4 code? I don't need the season pass, just base game!

PM ME

(Although I'm sure it's like a sausage party in here for GOW4 codes if the past pages are to reflect anything. In fact I dread the man/woman that posts it in here as you are the equivalent girl walking into a sausage party/LAN party).

badb0y

Hey guys, back with another item to sell... this time it's a 2016 Space Grey 12" Retina Macbook base model. Apple sells this for $1299+ tax but I pretty much don't use this anymore since I got an iPad from school so it now collects dust. The battery only has 53 cycles on it and it's still under warranty until April 2017 (you can add AppleCare if you want). I am going to include a carrying sleeve and plastic hard shell. Here's a few picture:

So you are going to get:

-MacBook 12" 2016 base model Space Grey
-Box with charger/wire and documentation that came with it
-Carrying Sleeve
-Hard plastic shell

I am looking for $900 Shipped or $850 local pick up in NYC. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hey. I sent him a payment around 4 hours ago and still waiting. I think he's a different time zone though. He's got tons of positive feedback.
12 hours and counting though? Sigh. Would have just paid the extra $20 so I could be playing now. Now I wont even be able to play tomorrow due to file size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom