• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

WTS from Humble Monthly:

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3: $3
Spacerun Galaxy: $0.50
RIVE $0.50

Buy them all for $4. Would happily negotiate pricing for multiple purchases.

WTS other Humble games:
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $1.50
F.E.A.R. 3 $1.50
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY $1.50
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) $1
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) $2
Medal of Honor (Origin) $0.50
Dead Space (Origin) $1

Or just make me offers. Discounts for buying multiple keys. All Steam unless marked otherwise.

dragn

does anyone need a secret world grandmaster lifetime account? i only played the game on release and i have no use for it. all issues are autobought

S9i5ey0.png

9AVCIEr.png

WTS: £20 Steam Credit - £17

PayPal F&F only. PM me! :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale! I'll get pictures and stuff if desired. I'll probably add a few things later, too. Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

New Super Luigi U (Wii U): CIB, good condition. $35/shipped

Nier (PS3): CIB, good condition. $35/shipped

Akumajou Dracula XX (Super Famicom: Cart only, good condition. Japanese version of Dracula X. $55/shipped

Dragon Force (Saturn) w/ Backup RAM Cart: CIB, good condition. The RAM Cart sticker from DF has been applied to the cart. $130/shipped

Suikoden II (PSX): CIB, good condition. $120/shipped

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Japanese release in very good condition. $27/shipped

Dark Souls Guide Bundle: DS guide in very good condition, DS2 guide sealed. $55/shipped

MGS V Limited Edition Guide: Sealed. $38/shipped

Legend of Zelda LE Guides: Majora's Mask 3D and The Twilight Princess HD. Both Sealed. $38/each/shipped, or $70 for both.

Nendoroids
All are sealed, original Japanese releases. Prices do not include shipping. That will be determined depending on how many you buy. If you buy the whole lot, I'll do $220/shipped

393 - Luigi - $30
413 - Link, Wind Waker Ver. - $35
447b - Solid Snake Stealth Camouflage Ver. - $40
473 - Mario - $30
536 - Oono Akira - $35
553 - Link, Majora's Mask 3D Ver. - $25
556 - Rock Man - $40

I don't know if this is the right place to put this criticism, but I feel like this thread has largely become the same group of people constantly reposting the same listings over and over -- whether of gift cards they take 10% off of, or just large bundles they're looking to sell from. I don't necessarily have an issue with these being sold, but when it just fills each page with largely the same content and makes me dig for "new" stuff, I think there's an issue.

And the 150 post restriction only helps so much when there are enough people doing this that they are essentially rotating each other.

Just my 2₵.

Axass

WTT (trade):

Chroma Squad
Day of the Tentacle
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Hand of Fate
Human Resource Machine
Husk
Mushroom 11
No Time to Explain
Shining Force
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Hexagon
Super Meat Boy
The Stanley Parable
The Swapper
World of Goo

(all Steam keys)

for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested. You can even propose a price if you want.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this criticism, but I feel like this thread has largely become the same group of people constantly reposting the same listings over and over -- whether of gift cards they take 10% off of, or just large bundles they're looking to sell from. I don't necessarily have an issue with these being sold, but when it just fills each page with largely the same content and makes me dig for "new" stuff, I think there's an issue.

And the 150 post restriction only helps so much when there are enough people doing this that they are essentially rotating each other.

Just my 2₵.

Dude, I was thinking just that last week. It's definitely a problem, but I don't know what can reasonably be done about it.

Just put 'em on your ignore list. No offense to anyone, but the same people who list the same crap that never sells week after week will probably never sell anything new or interesting at all anyways. Not trying to be combative, just an observation.

I'll take a quick peek now and then to see if they're selling anything new or good, but that usually ends in disappointment, lol.

Same thing with the first-timey sellers offloading things like Nintendo Switches at overinflated MSRP... "bu bu bu PM me before I change my mind". Off to the ignore list they go, they don't add any value to this thread, nor will they ever.

Just put 'em on your ignore list. No offense to anyone, but the same people who list the same crap that never sells week after week will probably never sell anything new or interesting at all anyways. Not trying to be combative, just an observation.

I'll take a quick peek now and then to see if they're selling anything new or good, but that usually ends in disappointment, lol.

Same thing with the first-timey sellers offloading things like Nintendo Switches at overinflated MSRP... "bu bu bu PM me before I change my mind". Off to the ignore list they go, they don't add any value to this thread, nor will they ever.
Complaining sucks and the ignore button works, I agree. I put my things up 2-3 times and stopped. If people really want your old games or trash then they will make a search for it and pm to see if available. I've done this a few times.

Stimpack

that's not the worst advice.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
WTB:

Nintendo Switch (any color) --- good friend who had a pre-order and it got messed up.

Paypal ready to go. I can provide a tip for you.

PM me

bounchfx

hey guys, looking to give some stuff away for 'free' (basically I just want people to cover shipping).

Note: xbox 360 to VGA adapter (I used it to play my 360 on a monitor instead of TV) is all that remains

- -

Anyway, PM me if you would like one or more of the lots. Again, free, but I would ask for paypal to cover shipping. Would like to get rid of these all together if possible.

Thanks guys!

Sarcasm

US PayPal. Trade or Offers, don't be afraid :). I live in +8 timezone so if I don't PM back I am either sleeping, working or at Uni. Yes I have sold successfully ( and bought) here on GAF.

I am also a Humble Bundle Monthly subscriber!

Will trade a HB Witness key (plus other keys below) for: Hollow Knight (steam)

WTS:

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly/bundles:

• One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - 3$
  • Husk - 1$
  • HoPiKo - 2$
  • Nova-111 - 2$
  • Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche - 2$
  • Planet of the Eyes - 2$
  • Random Access Murder - 1$

• I also have an extra 5,000 YEN JPN PSN GIFT CARD for sale (I can buy them locally)! 45$

psnjpv1jrb.png

WTS:
Square Enix Holiday Box 2016 - $10

Xbox One Digital Codes

Battlefield 1 + 1 Month EA Access - $25
14 Day Xbox Live Gold - $2

Steam:
$1
FORCED
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics & WT - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

UV Codes
The Equalizer - $2
Bad Boys 2 - $2

Want: Paypal
SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Jaeger

FOR SALE*

*PM for inquiries. Adding more to this post over time. All prices are OBO unless otherwise stated.
Shipping prices naturally vary depending on buyer's location.
PayPal is my standard.

Hellfire [Sega Genesis] $70.00

Whip Rush [Sega Genesis] $60.00

Darius II [Mega Drive] $50.00

Ultimate Qix [Sega Genesis] $60.00

Shinobi III [Sega Genesis] $40.00

More come.

WANT
Rockman X4 SAT/PSX (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)
Rockman X5 PSX (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)
Rockman X6 PSX (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)

Mega Man X SNES (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)
Mega Man X2 SNES (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)
Mega Man X3 SNES (Complete, New/Sealed preferred)

Live in the DMV and have a pickup order at a Best Buy in the area for a pro controller and don't need it anymore. Was going to cancel but let me know if someone just wants to buy it from me (same cost as mine) and we can go pick it up.

notworksafe

Want to Sell

All prices are with shipping to the continental US and I am open to offers on anything listed. Everything listed is tested and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
I've provided pictures for each item but if you need more or have any questions just PM me. If you want more than one item we can work out a discount deal on shipping. Paypal only.

Arcade

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis (Power Smash) cart w/ reproduction art - $40
http://imgur.com/a/vvH59

NAOMI: Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 cart - $60
http://imgur.com/a/XCZtB

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis 2 (Power Smash 2) w/o security key DISC ONLY - $15
http://imgur.com/a/QEe6g

Wii U/DS Games
All games come in original case with all manuals and inserts unless noted
pics

Wii U: Shovel Knight (with soundtrack code UNUSED) - $23
DS: Okamiden - $18

Shun

Looking to sell or trade

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook Collector's Edition with sleeve -$50

Nier PS3 - $35

or trade it for some new/used/digital PS4 game like Nioh or a regular copy of some other Switch game Would do PSN credit too.

Flexible.

CrazyDude

I am looking for someone willing to send me an amazon gift card worth $25 in exchange for $25 though paypal.

You don't really gain anything, but my appreciation.

LexShop.png

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Faeria Early Access Pack (Key)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)
Tower of Guns (Steam)
7 Grand Steps (Steam)
Guacamelee Championship Edition (Steam)
Human Resource Machine (Steam)
No Time to Explain! (Steam)
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (Steam)
Ballistick (Steam)
Guacamelee Gold Edition (Steam)

I prefer Steam keys, but I'm open to any offers! I'll trade as many keys as you'd like for $10 eShop credit!

Voidguts

WTS/WTT Nioh (physical) $45 shipped (continental US) Paypal Gift (or pay fees), would also swap it for a used copy of Nier: Automata. PM me.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Just my 2₵.
I agree. I list things a couple of times. If they don't sell, then hey, maybe someone will PM me in the future. Otherwise, the thread doesn't feel fresh. It feels like a cheap marketplace, which is contrary to the community feel I'd prefer -- GAF posters selling their one off crap to buy more crap.

neoemonk

WTS Nintendo Switch, Zelda, and Zelda Switch Carrying Case SOLD

Asking $450 - PM please

I take PayPal. Buyer pays fees and shipping.

WTS -- Last time I'll post this

Prices listed or PM with offers for any of them. All physical games are CIB.

WiiU:
- Mario Kart 8 - $30

3DS:
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions - $15

PC:
- TIS-100

360:
- Enslaved - $5
- Mass Effect 2 - $5
- Brutal Legend - $5 or free with another purchase
- Batman Arkham City - $5 or free with another purchase
- Skyrim - $5
- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - $5

Various other items:
- HTC One M7 (Camera + Volume Rockers are broke)
- USB 2.0 Extension Cable
- Wireless G USB Adapter

- OLD 2012 & 2014 Pax East Badges (not sure if there is any interest in these, as a collectors item?)
- The Behemoth Lanyards

Imgur album for above items: http://imgur.com/a/qnNlO

Heysoos

WTS:

HP Omen 15 - (2017 model) -- $750
Specs:
i7-7700HQ
GTX 1050 (4GB)
8GB DDR4
1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell XPS 13 (2016) -- $850
i7-6560U
QHD+ Display
16GB
512GB SSD
Iris 540

Full album with higher res pics: http://imgur.com/a/3qipx

Both of them are in pristine edition. Willing to hear out offers too.

Uncharted 4 - $25(New/Sealed)
Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition (Xbox One) - $50(New/Sealed)

Price for game includes shipping. Paypal preferred.

WTS

SLEIhbg.png

New 3DS stock white faceplates. $20 shipped

ae0c4b1b6b.jpg

Adata 4GB 1333mhz DDR3 laptop RAM $15 shipped

240a9029a9.jpg

Xbox 360 games, Wolfenstein The New Order and Battlefield 3 pictured. All for $3 (minimum $9 purchase)

d4a5b91595.jpg

Ninja Blade
Armored Core 4
Timeshift
Mindjack
Metal Gear Rising
Borderlands 2
BioShock Infinite
Forza Motorsport 4 Essentials Edition
Ninety Nine Nights
Virtua Tennis 3 (generic case)
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis (generic case)

WTS

Nier: Automata Steam key (17th March) - $45
March Bundle (Poly Bridge,Space Run Galaxy,One Peace Pirate Warriors 3,Rive, Morphblade,Flat Heroes) - $5
SuperHot - $2

WTB

Total Warhammer from Humble - $7.5

Amagon

Just my 2₵.
Or you can select the ignore button to hide the user's posts.

Bam! Problem solved for you.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
SLEIhbg.png

(I have a +10 seller rating, so I think I can use this)

Want to sell

PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn $40 (comes with unused pre-order code) SOLD
Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster $10 IN PROGRESS

PS3:
Battlefield 4 $5

Prefer amazon gift cards

datamage

For Sale:
Shipping to Continental US/PP verified address only. Prices are negotiable, please PM me with any questions/concerns.

Hardware:

PlayStation Vita (PCH-1001 OLED) w/physical copy of Uncharted: GA + 32GB Mem Card -- $170 shipped

m0pQoQr.jpg

Misc:

GameMaker: Studio Pro -- $25
GameMaker: Studio Android Export -- $30

Pop Vinyls

All unopened, brand new in box.

iPwGJ4I.jpg

Soldier (Golden) -- $40 shipped
Reaper (Wight) -- $32 shipped
Widowmaker (Patina) -- $30 shipped

Danneee

All PS1/3 games are complete and in good working condition.

PS1 NTSC/US:
Road Rash
R-Type Delta
Street Fighter Ex 2
Omega Boost
NHL Rock the Rink
NBA Hangtime
Silent Bomber (faded front of the cover/manual)
Ray Tracers
Wrestlemania the Arcade game
Tekken 3
Gekioh Shooting King
Mr Driller
Worms
Die Hard Trilogy
NHL Open Ice 2 on 2
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Micro Machines V3
Bust-a-move '99
Colony Wars Red Sun
Bushido Blade 2
Power Shovel
Ghost in the Shell
Tobal no.1
Cool Boarders 3
Forsaken

PS3 EU
Gundam VS Extreme Full Boost (jap)
Folklore
3D Dot Game Heroes (US)
Sega Rally
Portal 2
Katamari Forever
Motor storm Pacific Rift
Brutal Legend
Ridge Racer 7

GBA EU:
Rhythm Tengoku (jap, complete)
Dragonball Advance Adventure (cart only)
King of Fighter EX2 Howling Blood (cart only)
Doom 2 (cart only)
Guru Logi Champ (cart only)

If anyone want to buy the lot at once I'll settle for €330/$370 including shipping. I just need to clear up some mental backlog space.

Pics upon request. PM offers (I'm going for about 10-20% under eBay prices, excluding shipping), ships from Sweden so take that into account. Payment via PayPal.

Edit: lowered price for the lot.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
$15 for $13.50 each
$25 for $22.50 each

Logitech C922 Webcam - $82 Shipped
Brand New, Never Been Opened or Used. Includes 3 month trial of XSplit and tripod.
One of the most popular webcams for streaming.
C9Bx15Wt.jpg

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZ.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(977+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom