• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmix90

WTS

Type: uPlay Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Ghost Recon Wildlands: Season Pass
cFd2y7z.jpg

Price: $20
North America code.
=============================================
Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War, 2, Judgment
5KXur0U.png

Price: $1.5 each game
=============================================
PM

X2X0

I have a PlayStation plus subscription for 12 months for $25 (Region: Spain, you need a Spanish account to redeem)
Payment through PayPal

WarLox

Anyone interested in a Wii U bundle? Will provide pictures tomorrow... don't have the console box, but comes with the following:

- Wii U Deluxe Edition Black 32 GB
- Wonderful 101
- Smash
- Yoshi
- Splatoon
- Captain Toad
- Kirby
- Pikmin
- Pro Controller x 2

Amazon trade-in is quoting me $280 for the above... $180 for the Wii U alone! So please PM me a higher offer if interested lol.

Wouldn't it be easier to just list the price that you're looking for?

Palmer27

WTS
Metroid Prime Trilogy - new and sealed £95
Metroid Prime Trilogy - new not sealed £61
(All PAL versions - selling from UK)
WD Blue 2TB 5400rpm SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD - new and sealed £55

Any questions or negotiations feel free to ask!

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal

NEW LOWER PRICES AS OF MARCH 6

Hyper Light Drifter box and instructions (new/sealed) - $30

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - $40

SNES
Actraiser 2 - $26
Illusion of Gaia - $19
Super Mario All-Stars - $24
Super R-Type - $10
Kefka's Domain - $28 (3 CD FF6 OST)

NES
Battle of Olympus - $10
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - $34
Double Dragon - $7
Dragon Warrior 2 - $27
Dragon Warrior 3 - $43
Dragon Warrior 4 - $63
Spy Vs. Spy - $6
Tecmo Bowl - $10
Tiger Heli - $5

K3lZ6P3l.jpg

DS/3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $14
Batman: Blackgate - $8
Henry Hatsworth - $10
Mario Kart 7 - $14
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $8
Shinobi $9

ZFqihhVl.jpg

Antlion Modmic 4.0 - $27
Includes one new base clasp.

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

AwRy108

I'm debating keeping my Wii U or selling it, too. I also looked into Amazon trade in values. They're pretty decent for Wii U stuff, although not always incredibly great. Splatoon and Smash Bros, for example, is like $18. Mario Kart 8, on the other hand, is $25.

I wish Nintendo would be outright about which Wii U games would get Switch ports. It's easy for me to sell off Mario Kart or Splatoon today, but Captain Toad or Mario Maker? That uncertainty gives me pause in selling my Wii U fully. It's still a great time to pick up Wii U stuff, for those that haven't owned one. Really good system at this point -- great exclusives that are still exclusive.

I'm tempted to trade Mario Kart 8 away at that price, but I'm fearful that the Switch version will not run well when docked; and I doubt we'll know the answer until it comes out, which means it's doubtful that the value will still be $25. What to do, what to do...

I'm tempted to trade Mario Kart 8 away at that price, but I'm fearful that the Switch version will not run well when docked; and I doubt we'll know the answer until it comes out, which means it's doubtful that the value will still be $25. What to do, what to do...

I sold mine on here last week. I didn't even consider that there would be performance issues with the Switch version. God, there'd better not be! I definitely want Mario Kart 8 in my life. I hope I don't have to go back and buy the Wii U version again.

Invis

WTS:

Gauging interest in a 2500K, RAM, cooler, and motherboard that I have that I used for my old PC. I have a 2500K (purchased Jan 2012 and clocked at 4.6GHz 100% stable from day 1 at 1.36v), ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 motherboard, Cooler Master 212+, and GSkill 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM. Don't have the link to NewEgg for the RAM but it's the Black Sniper Low Voltage (1.25v) sticks that run at 9-9-9-24. If potentially interested in these four things, send me a PM and we'll talk. Interested in selling these all as one.

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $85 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

Gone Girl Digital HD Code (iTunes/UV) - $3

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

Amazon.ca $15 gift card - $8 USD PayPal

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

nahlakhai

WTS:

Nintendo Switch Console w/ Gray Joycons - SOLD

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - $160 shipped

https://imgur.com/a/eDIsS

Horizon: Zero Dawn for PS4 - $51 shipped. Brand new and sealed.

Also available, see below link for pics (all games are with just the cartridge, no case or manuals. If something is not listed for sale here that means its been sold.):

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

RkOwnage

Xbox One Elite Controller - $90 - I got this as a gift for Christmas, and I've maybe used it one time. I don't play shooters much and I feel like this is used mostly for that. I mainly just stream TV on my Xbone, so I don't have much use for this.
NYST2QHm.jpg
BqRrAntm.jpg

Powerbeats 2 Wireless - Blue/Gray - $50 - Don't use anymore, wore a few times, got a pair of cans that I prefer a lot more. Not a fan of bluetooth in general. Very good condition still, comes with everything seen here.
XlvVW5ym.jpg

Powerbeats 2 Wireless - Red/Black $50 - So I originally got the blue ones because I lost the red/black ones, but I found these going through some boxes from my previous move...still don't want them lol.

Samsung Level Pro ANC Headphones $60 - Won these at a contest at work (I work for Samsung, if anyone is wondering why my past stuff has all been Samsung, lol) I don't have a picture, but they're sealed in box ,and here's a link to a stock picture of them: http://images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Samsung-Level-U-Pro-ANC.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Switch - $45 - Got the Master Edition, so I don't need this anymore. It's been opened, but it's in perfect condition, didn't leave my Switch but the 1 time to put it back in the box to sell.

Paypal - Cont 48' - PM!!

Prices Updated!!

Silfolion

FS

Xbox Live 3 Month - $18
Xbox Live 1 Year - $45
Xbox $50 - $45
EA Access Xbox One 1 year - $24

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10
FFXIV ARR Collector (digital/key) - $20

Inversion steam key $1
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $1
Iron Brigade steam key $1
Toy Soldiers steam key $1
Supreme Commander steam key $1
Serious Sam Double D steam key $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack steam key $1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter steam key $1
Dungeon Siege steam key $2
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key $5

Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

tmarg

I'm debating keeping my Wii U or selling it, too. I also looked into Amazon trade in values. They're pretty decent for Wii U stuff, although not always incredibly great. Splatoon and Smash Bros, for example, is like $18. Mario Kart 8, on the other hand, is $25.

I wish Nintendo would be outright about which Wii U games would get Switch ports. It's easy for me to sell off Mario Kart or Splatoon today, but Captain Toad or Mario Maker? That uncertainty gives me pause in selling my Wii U fully. It's still a great time to pick up Wii U stuff, for those that haven't owned one. Really good system at this point -- great exclusives that are still exclusive.

Far fewer than people are expecting. Smash is likely, tropical freeze is possible, I wouldn't count on anything else. I would say Mario Maker, but the switch is very poorly designed for playing that game.

If you buy regularly at GameStop or planning to get a switch they are doing a 50% bonus trade in if you pre order a switch game so you put $5 on mario kart switch and get bonuses
Check trade values on the app

hollomat

Banned
WTS for Paypal friends and family

Nioh Pre-Order Code (Crimson Armor, Dynamic Theme, Nioh Armor) $5
1 Year PS Plus North American Code $45

NMFried

WTB:

A Nintendo Switch (Either color) for cost + shipping.

I have a friend who is looking for a console and is still coming up short everywhere. PM me if you have one!

U.S. Only.

Also looking for the OoT Link amiibo to complete my set.

WTS: Digital movies!
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $4
Crimson Peak - $4
Deadpool - $4
The Nice Guys - $4
Steve Jobs - $4
Warcraft - $4
Cloverfield - $2

PayPal only

Ryu

WTS MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G. $130 shipped. US only please. Pictures provided on request.Will come in original box.

dafodeu

WTB Zelda Amiibo
Sheik
Toon Link
25th Anniversary Double Pack Link and Zelda

Loose is fine as long as in good condition from a smoke free home. Thank you.

WTS -

MLB.TV 1 Year - $35
Code becomes available on April 4th

Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe (Either PS4 or Xbox One) - Exactly $56

Sager NP9870-S 17.3" laptop - $1700 plus shipping
1080P Matte Display G-Sync
Intel i7-6700K CPU
GTX 980M SLI
16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM
250GB M.2 SSD
1TB HDD
Win 10 Pro

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month codes - $5

outlier_logo_110x106.png

Outlier Medium Shirts from WTF Top Packs, never worn

Teavana Tea - Purchased Dec 2016

Teavana Gyokoro Imperial Green Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Golden Monkey Black Tea (at least 11 ounces in a tin) $50
Teavana Monkey Picked Oolong (at least 10 ounces in a tin) $50
$120 if you buy all three.

https://i.redd.it/i9ai9yf7m65y.jpg

Looking to sell:

Playstation 3 PS3 system 4 usb backward compatible model (originally 80gb, but swapped to include a 1tb hard drive)

This is the last of the BC models released for the PS3, and it's still in perfect working condition. I took some pictures prior to listing, so it was still hooked up at the time. Wanted to make sure to show that it loads PS2 discs, and ran. System has been formatted and restored to default settings, so the hard drive is empty.

Comes with the power cord, HDMI cable, and a Gold Dualshock 3 controller. I have a few PS2 games I own as well, and if you're interested, I can let you know what I have.

Asking $200 shipped within the US, or best offer.[/B (seriously, I wasn't sure what to price this at, so if my price doesn't sound reasonable, don't be afraid to make an offer)] Please feel free to PM if you have any questions.

WTS Titanfall 2 for PC ORIGIN KEYS $19 USD (ONLY 1 code left!)

WTS Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and PC (Includes Halo Wars 2, the first Halo Wars remastered "Halo Wars Definitive Edition", and the Halo Wars 2 season pass)

XBOX ONE/WINDOWS 10 KEY $45 USD

All the payments are via Paypal, thank you for your time have a nice day

Looking for a Toon Zelda Amiibo.

Would prefer just her as I already have a Toon Link.

Have tons of Amiibo to trade for her: PM me so we can come to some arrangement: Gold Mario, Silver Mario, Sheik, Ike, Marth, Lucina, Robin, Pit, Dark Pit, Smash Rosalina, Little Mac (first print) Ness and many others.

Also open to buying her for a reasonable price. or if you got her exclusive item in game and are ready to pass her on, let me know!

Also selling a Disney Digital Doctor Strange Code - $8

Mrmask

All prices are shipped.

WTS:

-Gundam Breaker 3(English subs) for PS Vita - SOLD

-New 3ds Pokemon cover plates (Charizard, Blastoise) - $30 each

-Ocarina of time 3ds(cart only) - $15

-Gravity Rush Remastered(US version/Complete/Used) - $65

-Gravity Rush Remastered(US version/Brand New) - $80

-I Am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch(JP/Brand New) - $60

-Xenosaga 3(US version/Complete) - $55

Want:

-Gravity Rush 2(Complete) for PS4 and offers/trades.

Jigolo

WTS

Feedback here

Wii U: Bayonetta 2 (Bonus Bayonetta included) first print - $65 shipped (image)
Wii U: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $45 shipped (image)
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World Red case - $30 shipped (image)

3DS: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Nintendo Selects) - $15 shipped

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC - $105 shipped (image)

Google Wifi Single point - $120 shipped (image) (image 2)
Google Wifi Single point - $120 shipped (image) (image 2)
Both for $235 shipped

My security system doesn't work with these :/

DIGITAL MOVIE CODES:
The Revenant - $4

PayPal FF or you pay fees

Miker

WTS from Humble Monthly:

Spacerun Galaxy: $0.50
RIVE $0.50

Buy them all for $3. Would happily negotiate pricing for multiple purchases.

WTS other Humble games:
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $1.50
F.E.A.R. 3 $1.50
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY $1.50
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) $1
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) $2
Medal of Honor (Origin) $0.50
Dead Space (Origin) $1

Or just make me offers. Discounts for buying multiple keys. All Steam unless marked otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom