• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kildrek

Wts nvidia gtx 970 msi gaming edition, never OC'ed - $120 shipped.

Wts HTC Vive, adult owned, non smoking household, no damage, with original box for shipment. Chargers and charging cables for the controllers are MIA, but it's a mini USB, not hard to figure out. $550 shipped.

AwRy108

I don't know if this is the right place to put this criticism, but I feel like this thread has largely become the same group of people constantly reposting the same listings over and over -- whether of gift cards they take 10% off of, or just large bundles they're looking to sell from. I don't necessarily have an issue with these being sold, but when it just fills each page with largely the same content and makes me dig for "new" stuff, I think there's an issue.

And the 150 post restriction only helps so much when there are enough people doing this that they are essentially rotating each other.

Just my 2₵.

Dude, I was thinking just that last week. It's definitely a problem, but I don't know what can reasonably be done about it.

I've made hundreds of terrific transactions on the GAF BST thread throughout the years--some of the best deals around! Sounds like maybe this particular thread isn't for either of you; otherwise, just use the "Ignore User" feature of the forum.

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal or Google Wallet.

If applicable, item prices include shipping costs for within the United States.

Nintendo Switch Dock - $45 Shipped

• Brand New / Unused

MLB.TV Premium Subscription - $25

• Offered via T-Mobile
• Redeemable on April 4, 2017

Gravity Daze Remastered (Gravity Rush Remastered) for the PlayStation 4 - $20 shipped

• Japanese Region
• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for the PlayStation 4 - $20 Shipped

• Japanese Region
• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

Murkas

WTS

Dark Souls/Bloodborne Artbook/Collector's Edition Strategy Guides, great condition, message offers, willing to do them cheaper than stupid Ebay prices:
Dark Souls Design Works(JPN)
Dark Souls Design Works
Dark Souls 2 Design Works
Dark Souls Future Press Hardcover Guide
Dark Souls 2 Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne Future Press Hardcover Guide
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Future Press Hardcover Guide

jL2cSEMl.jpg

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC (figure, artbook, numbered metal plate still sealed, cloth map still sealed) £25

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition Contents NO GAME/DLC, great condition (for the most part, when I first got it I drew a dick in the notebook using the quill as a joke, that's gonna set the price back :( ) PM offers,

Club Nintendo 3DS:Toad Super Mushroom Design (won this some years back, will include a circle pad pro, no charger) £320

Wii U 8GB Basic model bundle, £190 includes:
Components/tablet/wiimote
Gamecube adapter
2 Gamecube Smash controllers
Wii U Pro controller (unofficial)
Mario Kart 8
Nintendo Land
Yoshi's Woolly World
Smash Wii U
Bayonetta 1+2 bundle

(Why buy a Switch just for Zelda: BOTW when you can just buy this bundle and get the Wii U version?!)
P.S. If you're only interested in one of the things in the bundle, shoot a PM.

PS3 Castlevania Lords of Shadows Limited Collector's Edition, great condition £50
http://i.imgur.com/GznizBxl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DBdgTAT.jpg

Club Nintendo Rare Extra Huggable Yoshi plush, still sealed £30

http://i.imgur.com/PR5vCeL.

http://i.imgur.com/zOgfLny.jpg

PS4 games

God Eater 2 Rage Burst inc God Eater Resurrection code - £20 (unsealed, played once for an hour)
DOOM £7

Gameboy Advance games

Metroid Zero Mission Complete (box and manual kinda battered) £15
Metroid Fusion complete £15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game only £10

http://imgur.com/N6A9sKSl.jpg

DS/3DS/PSP games

Jump Ultimate Stars (JP) £8
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors (USA) £8
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call £15
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite PSP essentials £8
Tetris DS game only £5
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass game only £5

http://imgur.com/afZvwQOl.jpg

PS2 games

http://imgur.com/E4vWPqAl.jpg

PS3/Gamecube games

Resident Evil (case battered) £8
Viewtiful Joe £8
Super Smash Bros Melee £20

Disgaea 4 A promise Unforgotten £10
Valkyria Chronicles £8
Metal Gear Solid4 Guns of the Patriots £8
Catherine (USA) £8
Gundam Musou (JP) £8

http://imgur.com/ZLEsc0tl.jpg

Club Nintendo DS/3DS Game Card Case £20

http://imgur.com/a/8eFt0

Venom PS4 Arcade Stick (modded with Sanwa OBSF-30 snap in buttons, stick left alone ordered a JLF-TP-8YT ball top joystick but didn't bother modding it, just changed the balltop, willing to include it in with the stick) £45

http://imgur.com/a/0Tklk

OG Nintendo DS system £20

http://imgur.com/a/YhnUy

Nintendo Wii Console Red 25th Mario Anniversary £40

http://imgur.com/a/8q0Pk

Can get more pics if wanted, especially for the older games as I can't remember off the top of my head their condition, complete or not etc. Based in the UK so international posters be wary of pricier p&p.

Feel free to send near offers as well.

shandy706

Ok, trying to price these to move them..have to keep pushing through my backlog.

WTS

My games are all in excellent to like new condition.

PS4 Games
MLB: The Show '16 (game and case) - $10 Shipped

Nintendo Switch Games
Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch (game and case) - $45 Shipped <- Brand New, will be pulled from Master box. Sold

Xbox One Games
Gears of War 4 (game and case) - $20 shipped

X2X0

Interested in buying Nier Automata game case only. Mine got destroyed unfortunately :\
Will pay $15 for it, shipping included.

I agree. I list things a couple of times. If they don't sell, then hey, maybe someone will PM me in the future. Otherwise, the thread doesn't feel fresh. It feels like a cheap marketplace, which is contrary to the community feel I'd prefer -- GAF posters selling their one off crap to buy more crap.

I sometimes get PM's for items I listed months ago (and have subsequently sold) so people do search through the thread. If you're anxiously waiting to hit 150 so you can repost, maybe the lack of interest isn't because of the visibility.

WTS

3DS games
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $16 shipped
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (Nintendo's Selects) - $17 shipped

Both are complete copies in great shape. 3rd time posting these, lol

I've made hundreds of terrific transactions on the GAF BST thread throughout the years--some of the best deals around! Sounds like maybe this particular thread isn't for either of you; otherwise, just use the "Ignore User" feature of the forum.
+1
We already have so many rules. Adding new ones makes this thread even more "hostile" towards new seller than it already is. Just put the users that post the same stuff constantly on ignore.

Squarehard

I don't know if this is the right place to put this criticism, but I feel like this thread has largely become the same group of people constantly reposting the same listings over and over -- whether of gift cards they take 10% off of, or just large bundles they're looking to sell from. I don't necessarily have an issue with these being sold, but when it just fills each page with largely the same content and makes me dig for "new" stuff, I think there's an issue.

And the 150 post restriction only helps so much when there are enough people doing this that they are essentially rotating each other.

Just my 2&#8373;.

As a person who visits this thread on a daily basis, I don't really feel there is much repetition from the same people posting their lists over and over again every 150 posts.

While it may seem that way, if you actually browse through the pages, the lists are just all really similar, so it gives off that feeling it's being posted more often than not.

However, if you actually go through the pages, match the users with the posts, the majority of the time the posts well exceed the 150 posts minimum.

This thread is a trade forum, so people are bound to be trading/selling the same things.

I am not exactly sure if the complain is that lists are too big so it makes it hard to browse, or if the complaint is the post minimum, but your criticism is a bit unclear as to exactly what you're trying to promote or change.

I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding exactly what made you feel this way unless there's some specific examples that you've seen you can point out. Don't need names, but just specific examples, instead of the vague ones you mentioned because those apply to a large majority of posts, not just from the same smaller group of people.

From my perspective, I really haven't seen much of an issue with this, and when they do happen too often, NeoOak is more than willing to be here to call it out, so it's not like it is a rampant issue that needs to be fixed or else the foundation of this thread will fall out from the bottom.
I sometimes get PM's for items I listed months ago (and have subsequently sold) so people do search through the thread. If you're anxiously waiting to hit 150 so you can repost, maybe the lack of interest isn't because of the visibility.
I'm more surprised how some people would even be able to keep up for every 150 posts. I would be able to do that maybe once a month, but that's the max it'd happen, lol.

n64coder

I've done the same search before I post a WTB. Most times though, people have sold the items and forgot to update their post.

I like people who update their posts with the cross-through so you can still see what was sold and for how much to get a sense of the market. It's unfortunate that some people delete their post entirely instead.

I feel that if you're constantly posting in this thread and not getting any bites, you should reduce your prices or sell on Ebay. I've had great success unloading my retro stuff on Ebay the past few months and gotten top dollar for them. No issues thus far.

WTS:

Nioh - $40 (bought it from somebody here, then I got the digital version)

Berserk & the Band of the Hawk - $40 (played it for about a minute and realized I still hate these Muosu games)

I accept Paypal F&F or buyer pays the fees

Pre-ordered two Gray/Black Nintendo Switch consoles but forgot about the second one. Anyone interested in buying it for roughly $335~340 USD? Just trying to recoup the cost + shipping and tax.

It's brand spanking new. Haven't even opened the shipping box it came in.

Likely sold.

Krammy

Buy 4 / Sell 4.

WTS:

PlayStation Vita (w/ 9 games) - $275CAD (PayPal, you pay fees)

Shipping price will be determined before purchase. As I've never shipped anything larger than trading cards, I'll be taking it to the post office to get a quote once I've determined the location it's traveling to. Should be around $20-$30 within Canada though.

Games included:

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Gravity Rush
Persona 4 Golden
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Touch My Katamari

Firmware 3.55, so it's good for HENkaku. No scratches on the front screen, but some light scuffs on the rear touchpad (most notable in the top left corner of Picture 3). Includes charging cables, 8GB memory stick, and comes from a smoke free home.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

you're welcome ;)

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Selling

Code:
[IMG]http://steamdb.ru/uploads/posts/2017-02/1487225258_header.jpg[/IMG]
For Honor (PC - Uplay Key): $25 by PayPal Friends & Family SOLD

I'm in the US and I'm not sure if this code is region locked so to be safe US buyer only please

-----

Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/Wmpc.jpg[/IMG]

NES Classic - $80 by PayPal Friends & Family SOLD

It was lightly used for about a month and comes with all of the original packaging and cables/AC adapter. The MyNintendo code is also unused. Shipping will be handled by USPS.

US buyer only please...PM if you're interested

Hitta93

Banned
H:
$5 Amazon GC
Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2 digital codes(XB1)
Rainbow Six: Siege Golden Gun Skins Pack

W:
$4.50 PayPal for the gift card
$5 for the Vegas codes
$5 for the weapon skins

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Digital Movie
Passengers UHD (4K) UV - $10
  • Passengers redeems on Sony in 4K UHD and watch on Sony app in 4K UHD. Ports to VUDU in HDX only.
cfqP2z2.jpg

Games
Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (XO Code)- $40.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm
Nioh Preorder Bonus (Amazon) - $2.00
  • Nioh Armor Set
  • Nioh Crimson Armor Set
  • Bloody rave Dynamic Theme
PS3
Kingdom Hearts 2.5- $15.00
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 LE - $15.00

Events
eYxDqKk.png

CHICAGO - Resident Evil Escape Experience (presented by Capcom + iam8bit)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone selling 1,2, Switch or Bomberman R for Switch? I got BOTW with GCU for a good price, but figured I'd see if anyone was thinking of unloading their copy.

C-Drive

Brand New & Sealed Games for Sale:

• Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch - $55 shipped
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator for Playstation 4 - $18 shipped

dyliepew

WTB:

*Listed in order of importance*

- Glittermitten Grove (Steam)

- The House in Fata Morgana (Steam)

I use PayPal for online payments. Not really interested in trading. Thanks.

CHC

Looking to purchase a NEW 3DS XL in decent shape for around $120, PayPal or whatever, really, I can buy you digital games, etc.

Black would be preferable.

I'm selling four must-own Wii U games (separately or together) - Smash Bros., Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker. Each is in good condition, complete in box with manuals if applicable - though Mario Maker is not the bundle version with the book. Prices are $30 each for the first three and $25 for Mario Maker. I'll also sell the whole lot for $100 (save $15).

With the advent of the Switch I figure some people are going to be wanting to get a used Wii U on the relatively cheap now - why not compliment that with some great used games?

Additional inside-the-case pictures: Smash Bros. • Splatoon • Mario Kart 8 • Super Mario Maker

Interested in Smash.
Is that $30 including shipping?

WTS

Sealed disc copy Nier:Automata for $45 Paypal gift or $45 amazon credit

Is this with or without shipping?

Squarehard

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
R3gKHxjl.jpg

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
e3bFuPsl.jpg

More pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $45 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Amazon GC (also purchasing at 87.5% Paypal F&F)

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Figmas (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Kambing

Anyone interested in a Wii U bundle? Will provide pictures tomorrow... don't have the console box, but comes with the following:

- Wii U Deluxe Edition Black 32 GB
- Wonderful 101
- Smash
- Yoshi - Sold to Mulderyuffie
- Splatoon
- Captain Toad - Sold to Mulderyuffie
- Kirby
- Pikmin
- Pro Controller x 2

Amazon trade-in is quoting me $280 for the above... $180 for the Wii U alone! So please PM me a higher offer if interested lol.

EDIT: Rest of items sold to AMAZON

LQX

FS:

XCOM 2 $12

The Talos Principle $15

Castle of Illusion - Inventory item - $4
A Fistful of Gun $3

BestBuy Pre-orders - Prices are shipped and are little below even GCU prices with taxes.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4 $on hold
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ - Nintendo Switch $31
Mass Effect: Andromeda - Windows - This will be CD Key from the retail version. $40

Stimpack

Anyone interested in a Wii U bundle? Will provide pictures tomorrow... don't have the console box, but comes with the following:

- Wii U Deluxe Edition Black 32 GB
- Wonderful 101
- Smash
- Yoshi
- Splatoon
- Captain Toad
- Kirby
- Pikmin
- Pro Controller x 2

Amazon trade-in is quoting me $280 for the above... $180 for the Wii U alone! So please PM me a higher offer if interested lol.
$280 for that? Damn, Amazon.

Stimpack

Yeah I am pretty surprised myself... I mean I already 'traded' it in to make sure the prices remain fixed -- have till the 17th to ship the items in. If I get a higher price here will cancel the trade-in on Amazon. You can check trade-in values here:

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Trade-In/b?ie=UTF8&node=9187220011

The crazy thing is they actually pay you BEFORE you ship the items lol.

I looked at it, that's like... a genuinely great trade-in value lol.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I'm debating keeping my Wii U or selling it, too. I also looked into Amazon trade in values. They're pretty decent for Wii U stuff, although not always incredibly great. Splatoon and Smash Bros, for example, is like $18. Mario Kart 8, on the other hand, is $25.

I wish Nintendo would be outright about which Wii U games would get Switch ports. It's easy for me to sell off Mario Kart or Splatoon today, but Captain Toad or Mario Maker? That uncertainty gives me pause in selling my Wii U fully. It's still a great time to pick up Wii U stuff, for those that haven't owned one. Really good system at this point -- great exclusives that are still exclusive.

toneroni

I'm debating keeping my Wii U or selling it, too. I also looked into Amazon trade in values. They're pretty decent for Wii U stuff, although not always incredibly great. Splatoon and Smash Bros, for example, is like $18. Mario Kart 8, on the other hand, is $25.

I wish Nintendo would be outright about which Wii U games would get Switch ports. It's easy for me to sell off Mario Kart or Splatoon today, but Captain Toad or Mario Maker? That uncertainty gives me pause in selling my Wii U fully. It's still a great time to pick up Wii U stuff, for those that haven't owned one. Really good system at this point -- great exclusives that are still exclusive.
Feel the same way...
I think I'm going to keep it (sold one already). I dont see the value dropping much due to the screens etc if you keep it in good shape.

About the Amazon trade in above..
The 7 games and 2 pro controllers should get you much more than $100! Great deal on the entire bundle if someone needed one for around 300.

//ARCANUM

Hey everybody! Not sure if anyone is selling, but...

WTB Nintendo Switch TABLET ONLY.

I've got all the accessories for a second tablet and my wife has taken a liking to the Swith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom