• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Tracking lower than I expected review wise, but since I haven't played one of these in ages I doubt I'll be fatigued. Bring on the explosions!

zsynqx

Going guess Jeff isn't a fan of the new mostly useless movement

During the quicklook most of his complaints about multi were things that fans wanted eg. dialed back movement. He loved AW multiplayer so understandable that he wanted that movement system again.

Kalentan

Servers online for me.

I have a feeling the fan reaction is going to be far more positive than the critics reception.

Nothing new with online game launches, folks.

How many AAA games have you played online on launch day that had 100% uptime with no connection issues?

jorgejjvr

So weird

The best cod in 3 years, and it might get worse reviews than the last two lol

Fans will stick to it tho I'm sure

nib95

Banned
MIne- Rated it a Buy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e83O0u5n2L8
If you don't like youtube or my stuff here are the pros cons

Pros
Nightmare mode is ace
Zombie mode
Much of the time it looks great
Music
Sound(with a caveat)
Voice actors galore though with a bad story
MP has been a blast

Cons
GFX hitches on XBOX One during levels with a lot of smoke. Strangely far more with PS4 now. Very hitchy.

Good review dude. Informative and funny in places.

Ihyll

If Black Ops 3 ends up with a lower overall rating than Ghosts then all of the review sites will instantly lose all credibility with me.

Senketsu

I couldnt play online. Then I closed the app and re opened it, the game downloaded some files and the game started fine afterwards.

Karak

Good review dude. Informative and funny in places.

Thanks as Nib appreciate that man seriously.
This was a pleasure to do despite some others.

Guys Nightmare mode. I can't tell you how well that is done. I want to see what people think of it because I sincerely hope this is a trend.

zsynqx

How do we know it's the best in 3 years?

The beta showed that it was already 10x better than Ghosts/AW which had 2 of the worst multiplayers in the series and having played the game for like 3 hours tonight I can reconfirm this. (Multiplayer talk only here)

Top Bottom