• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Did anyone face this issue with BOIII?

I got kicked out of a multiplayer match with a error message: Disconnected from server. Demonware. And then after this, I just wanted to resume the campaign. Upon clicking campaign, it asked me to create a profile all over again. Save data got corrupted and it's all gone. Tried downloading a backup save file from PS plus cloud, and even that didn't work. Entire game data is corrupted or something?

Well clearly demonware is to blame. Have you accepted the lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Thanks! I really appreciate the information. It's funny, I put a silencer on the Gorgon and it was too noticeable. I love running stealth, but it seems like it won't work with LMGs like I wanted.

Do you know if Nuk3town will ever be available as a 24/7 playlist? Due to the new dashboard, I don't think it downloaded correctly since I didn't have the playlist available.

There was a playlist like that in the bonus playlists section. I think it was a temporary thing though, I'm not sure if it's still up.

Strider

Can't put any other attachments on a dual-wielded weapon :( If you could, I'd be dual wielding silenced pistols all day every day. Treyarch has a thing against that for some reason. Was that way in both Black Ops I and II as well.

Bummer :(

I don't remember that being a thing in BO2. I just remember pre-nerf Dual Wield Kap-40s were OP and fun as hell.

Question for you Haymaker users...

Why not the KRM-262? (Serious question not trolling or putting it down)

I personally find the KRM to one shot damn far and tear up whole teams on smaller maps while the Haymaker (unless it's changed from the beta) seems to lack the super low TTKs. Does the Haymaker now hit further or harder etc.?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Bummer :(

I don't remember that being a thing in BO2. I just remember pre-nerf Dual Wield Kap-40s were OP and fun as hell.

Yeah. I guess it's the trade-off for sidearms actually being decent (lol Ghosts/Advanced Warfare)

But why would I lose my campaign progress? I had completed 4-5 chapters on veteran and it's all gone now.

Again, are you still offline when trying to play the campaign? If you are, then it won't load the progress you made when playing the campaign online. Your offline and online progress is separate.

I personally find the KRM to one shot damn far and tear up whole teams on smaller maps while the Haymaker (unless it's changed from the beta) seems to lack the super low TTKs. Does the Haymaker now hit further or harder etc.?

Haymaker has slightly more range and accuracy, and it's a an AUTO-SHOTGUN. Requires less precision. They're built differently anyway. KRM is more comparable to the Argus.

Yeah. I guess it's the trade-off for sidearms actually being decent (lol Ghosts/Advanced Warfare)

Again, are you still offline when trying to play the campaign? If you are, then it won't load the progress you made when playing the campaign online. Your offline and online progression is separate.

Ah that explains it. now while trying to manually connect online, I get the message Error Code: A.B.C.-.-.F.G.H all the way to Z

Haymaker has slightly more range and accuracy, and it's a an AUTO-SHOTGUN. Requires less precision. They're built differently anyway. KRM is more comparable to the Argus.

Got ya... was aware of the accuracy and fire mode but wasn't sure if there was something else others liked about it. Thanks!

Jarrod38

So this over at Black Ops 3 reddit and ran into this issue as well last night.
SGE3cJl.jpg

Need help here with the last mission, anyone got any tips? Im solo on realistic.
I have fought the two tanks before you have to hack the door. I have destroyed them, but I cant hack the door. If i run to the door to hack it and don't get shot, I will die by the time I have hacked it.
If i try to clear all the enemies before hacking, they keep respawning so I am constantly fighting them without clearing any.
Any suggestions?
The worst bit is the female npc stays at the door sniping, but she draws all of the fire to that point, so if I did run to the back of the map to clear everyone, she has 30 or 40 enemies firing at her causing the floor danger indicator thing to go bright red.

Randam

What is bo 3's equivalent of nuketown, firing range or hijacked?

And yes, not being able to check the stats of other players is bullshit.

E92 M3

What is bo 3's equivalent to nuketown, firing range or hijacked?

And yes, not being able to check the stats of other players is bullshit.

Why is it bullshit? Who cares about other people's stats. You can check your own most importantly and Treyarch gave a lot of details.

Strider

I would like at the very least to see my friends service records.

I like seeing who branches out and uses a variety of weapons... and who just whores the OP guns :p

Randam

Why is it bullshit? Who cares about other people's stats. You can check your own most importantly and Treyarch gave a lot of details.
You always could check other people's stats and I found it very interesting to compare my self.
Not even kd, but what weapons they use, or killstreaks.

And where can I check the details of my stats?
Well Nuketown....

But I would probably say combine in terms of new maps.
Nuketown isn't in the normal rotation and was only for people who preordered.

I don't know what you mean by "far" but from my experience and the stats the 1HK range is horrendous. Doesn't have any consistent 1HK range past knifing range. That's not "far".

E92 M3

You always could check other people's stats and I found it very interesting to compare my self.
Not even kd, but what weapons they use, or killstreaks.

And where can I check the details of my stats?

Nuketown isn't in the normal rotation and was only for people who preordered.

You can check your stats by pressing start and going to barracks.

kvk1

Still having awful memory leaks in the campaign. Unplayable at the moment. Game goes to single digit FPS within 4-5 minutes of gameplay.

i7 2600k, 980 SLI, 8GB ram.

:/

I don't know what you mean by "far" but from my experience and the stats the 1HK range is horrendous. Doesn't have any consistent 1HK range past knifing range. That's not "far".

Hmm far for a shotgun.. well out of melee range. I routinely get OHKs i have no business getting. No shotgun in BO3 hits truly "far"... not even the Argus.

Randam

You can check your stats by pressing start and going to barracks.
There it tells me my spm, kd and overall playtime.

Is there more?

Bo1 had kills with each weapon, headshots, times you got killed by each weapon.
How often you called in each scorestreak, how many kills you got, how often you got killed.
Then the same for equipment.
Even where you were hitting other players the most.
Could compare stats with others and so on.

E92 M3

There it tells me my spm, kd and overall playtime.

Is there more?

Bo1 had kills with each weapon, headshots, times you got killed by each weapon.
How often you called in each scorestreak, how many kills you got, how often you got killed.
Then the same for equipment.
Even where you were hitting other players the most.
Could compare stats with others and so on.

Yep, click around. They have all kinds of info. I saw weapon specific stuff.

EL CUCO

Dat Flamethrower tho
q9HgQBF.gif

I think I just found out where my first Prestige token is going.

Update on my Pharo woes: I removed the Suppressor and its doing ALOT better for me now.

Yea I know. I understand why they took it out I always just liked seeing all the stats

The majority of people are pretty bad anyway, don't know why they took it out. Now I can't even view how good someone is without adding them.

Update on my Pharo woes: I removed the Suppressor and its doing ALOT better for me now.

Suppressors gimp weapons so bad in this game. Going loud is ok so long as you have sixth sense or awareness.

RedAssedApe

Banned
dredge is pretty good. need to be careful though as you can burn through ammo quick

hitmarkers are satisfying though even when you don't kill someone and they get you lol

Nvzman

Yeah that's my experience too with the KRM. Its 1 shot radius is awfully inconsistent

Need help here with the last mission, anyone got any tips? Im solo on realistic.
I have fought the two tanks before you have to hack the door. I have destroyed them, but I cant hack the door. If i run to the door to hack it and don't get shot, I will die by the time I have hacked it.
If i try to clear all the enemies before hacking, they keep respawning so I am constantly fighting them without clearing any.
Any suggestions?
The worst bit is the female npc stays at the door sniping, but she draws all of the fire to that point, so if I did run to the back of the map to clear everyone, she has 30 or 40 enemies firing at her causing the floor danger indicator thing to go bright red.

Impressions on realistic ? Doable or rage inducing ?

k1t4j

This game man, crashed 3 times during the campaign. The last time made me lose the progress I had and I had to replay mission 9 again.

I am playing on Realistic so every mission takes considerably longer and this is super fucking annoying. Last night after having unlocked the last mission I turned off the console making sure I chose Save and quit.

Today I boot it up and the last mission unlocked was mission 9?

Fuck you Treyarch and whoever decided having an online CP for SP was a good fucking idea.......

Are you serious? When you first boot up the game, you're playing "locally" automatically, so apparently all the progress I made in the campaign was local only. Now I gotta play everything over again while "online" to continue and be able to gain the rewards?

This game has so many flaws. Everything is so redundant and counter-intuitive. It's a fun game for sure, but fucking hell, what the living dick were they thinking?

E92 M3

This game man, crashed 3 times during the campaign. The last time made me lose the progress I had and I had to replay mission 9 again.

I am playing on Realistic so every mission takes considerably longer and this is super fucking annoying. Last night after having unlocked mission the last mission I turned off the console making sure I chose Save and quit.

Today I boot it up and the last mission unlocked was mission 9?

Fuck you Treyarch and whoever decided having an online CP for SP was a good fucking idea.......

Yeah, it is dumb. I had no that my connection was lost and did most of the campaign offline. Really salty.

sikkinixx

Still sucking but having more fun as I unlock more guns/attachments.

The bro-ness of this game feels way worse than past CoDs though. The heavy metal riff at the start of the match, metal jingles on the speaker when you level up, the fucking stupid and long "winners circle" with the janky-ass PS3 looking animated ugly character models giving the people a virtual jackoff. It feels more aimed at teenagers than ever (and it's working see as so many kids at school have been going nuts over it this week)

I bought the game digitally, how many GB is the multiplayer portion only? It said 12gb, it's done but i still can't choose MP :/

I think there is also a 2 gig patch which is packed in with the download, so hopefully it's not that holding you back. Otherwise I'm not sure since I pre-loaded.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
I constantly have 'connection interrupted' messages during multiplayer, this together with continous lag. It's really getting crazy and I am not enjoying the game at all anymore because of the constant lag.

mqdefault.jpg

Am I the only one? Or other people with the same problems? If so, any solutions? (I am playing on PS4)

The End

I constantly have 'connection interrupted' messages during multiplayer, this together with continous lag. It's really getting crazy and I am not enjoying the game at all anymore because of the constant lag.

mqdefault.jpg

Am I the only one? Or other people with the same problems? If so, any solutions? (I am playing on PS4)

I got that once on Saturday, just like, constant disconnects. It's been fine since then though. Stupid kids probably trying to lagswitch.

k1t4j

Yeah, it is dumb. I had no that my connection was lost and did most of the campaign offline. Really salty.

you know the stupid thing? it remembered my level up.

Apparently lv 20 is the max level for the campaign and when you reach it you can use the any of the tree augmentation trees in game. You switch through them with rb/lb.

No need to choose one at the safe house before the mission start.

Top Bottom