• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Hope I can nail people from miles away again like the KSG
It was a 12.5% increase in 1HK range. You're still better off using the Argus. Even the silenced Argus gets more 1HKs than the KRM unsilenced.

Argus is always going to be better until the KRM has a potential 1HK range of 10m and a 1 pellet kill range of 6 meters. Then they will be equally useful.

bbd23

FocusedEsteemedAmericancicada.gif

doing this will never get old lmao

How's the Xbox One version running server wise? I sold my PS4 copy and got Xbox One, because of a personal preference. Haven't played it yet, though.

I beat the PS4 version and didn't have server issues.

Enosh

question, are those nerfs/buffs on top of those hot fixed they talked about a few days ago or is it just that in patch notes form?

also campaign spoilers:
just read that theory/explanation about how you are actually doing what Taylor was doing and holy shit it actually makes all perfect sense, the scarf or whatever that she left him that he had on his arm, Hendricks asking him if he is still dating Rachel in the first mission, Khalil being a hero of the uprising in the first mission but there being a uprising latter on etc etc

why the hell was this plot twist buried under fast scrolling text before each mission? I mean there were some hints here and there in hindsight but very easy to miss. I kinda think the campaign might have gotten one or two points higher on metacritic if they explained it better, seemed like confusing story was a major complaint from critics ^^

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How's the Xbox One version running server wise? I sold my PS4 copy and got Xbox One, because of a personal preference. Haven't played it yet, though.

I beat the PS4 version and didn't have server issues.

Was working fine earlier if you're asking specifically about the issues people have been having since the patch.

Hit detection in general is hit and miss for me, but I have a shitty connection anyway.

Ensoul

Every single kill confirm I enter my team is losing by 50 or 60 points. Naturally I have to quit because if I actually play the game my personal stats will suffer and everybody can see it now. I think I've quit about 15 matches in a row because of this.

aristotle

Every single kill confirm I enter my team is losing by 50 or 60 points. Naturally I have to quit because if I actually play the game my personal stats will suffer and everybody can see it now. I think I've quit about 15 matches in a row because of this.

No one but you really cares about your stats. Those that might....who wants to play with those people anyway?

This is the reason no one can find a decent game. Oh noes my stats!

Duxxy3

Just play the game. Win or lose, just play the game. You're not gonna put your k/d on a resume.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Wait... Hahahahahaha

jorgejjvr

did pharo get hit hard or we still good?
We still good bruh

Edit: the pharo nerf I believe was applied a couple of days ago, I don't think it came with this patch. If there was yet ANOTHER nerf, then I have yet to try it, and will know when I get home.

That being said, I think the gun was already nerfed, and that's only the patch notes on it

Ensoul

No one but you really cares about your stats. Those that might....who wants to play with those people anyway?

This is the reason no one can find a decent game. Oh noes my stats!

People do care about stats though, why else would treyarch add the lobby leaderboard stat?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

You won't get a loss stat if you already join a game where your team is losing btw.

bbd23

Oh wow.

anyways, VMP is probably my favorite weapon and psychosis is hilarious. love faking people out with it

biteren

We still good bruh

Edit: the pharo nerf I believe was applied a couple of days ago, I don't think it came with this patch. If there was yet ANOTHER nerf, then I have yet to try it, and will know when I get home.

That being said, I think the gun was already nerfed, and that's only the patch notes on it

i still think the Pharo hast the highest TTK out of the SMGs

its nerf was just a slight range decrease

jorgejjvr

Just FYI, the long barrel on SMGs is pretty weak according to tests. I think Drift0r just did a video on it if you want to check out the data.
I did, I think he said like 13% or so increase, I agree not worth it, I don't use it

Just meant the small range decrease, if it matters to you, should come back with it

Just an assumption tho

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So what level is everyone now? And what do you hope to be at the end of double XP? I'm currently prestige 4 level 1, hoping for prestige 5 level 40.

biteren

So what level is everyone now? And what do you hope to be at the end of double XP? I'm currently prestige 4 level 1, hoping for prestige 5 level 40.

i could probably reach presteige 3, but imma have to tell my friends to go away when they wanna hang lol

im lvl 37 presteige 1

jorgejjvr

Prestige 2 level 30, have not been able to use double xp yet cause work and still out. But hopefully Prestige 4

At least with prestige 3 I can already unluck ripper

biteren

i dont know if its my connection if im just bad but i just cant do good with ARs in this game. it takes 3x as long for me to down people vs other AR users, im getting Melted by every other AR user, i cant battle no one with rifles anymore,i lose nearly every time, i haven't tried the M8a7 yet but everything else i get destroyed.

i feel the only weapon im consistent with is the Vesper and only cause it spits so many rounds that it dosent care about hit registry, but the huge trade of is my range is severely limited

Randam

You won't get a loss stat if you already join a game where your team is losing btw.

this.

they changed it, so that you don't get a loss, when you join a already losing team.

Top Bottom