• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Rixxan

Did they already revert lobby leaderboards? Don't see them

Edit: seems i can look at it when i first join a lobby, but not in between matches - lol

Got this game a few days ago and I'm just now sinking my teeth into it. It's the first CoD game I've bought since like MW2? but I've been missing fast paced shooters so I figured why not.

Glitch is crazy

jorgejjvr

Still playing Dom if anyone is interested in joining

Edit: where do you see the lobby leader board? Don't see it there

Edit: nvm I see it now

Calabi

What are the lobby leaderbooards and why do I want them? Is it just a way to show how 90 percent of players are failing and let them quit before they start the match.

Tried the Pharo but I seem to get kills quicker with the Vesper. Got this really cool camo for the Pharo from the Black Market though. Will try it out some more tonight :)

drotahorror

Yea nerf the shotguns into oblivion so they're all useless. /s

Argus isn't some easy mode shotgun btw, but it has garbage hipfire, and you have to lead your shots like the KSG in MW3. Not saying it's hard to play with but try it out and you'll see it has it's downfalls.

Jarrod38

Last night I was getting 6000 XP bonus match points for the first handful games I played then I was only getting 540 XP bonus match points.

Ensoul

this.

they changed it, so that you don't get a loss, when you join a already losing team.

I mean it's great they fixed that but if I join a match and the acore is 62-17 that means the other team is probably pretty good. Why would I stick around? So I can finish the match 4-12?

What are the lobby leaderbooards and why do I want them? Is it just a way to show how 90 percent of players are failing and let them quit before they start the match.

Yup... a LOT of this happening now when im in my usual party of 4-6 players. About 30 seconds goes by... people check the leaderboards and they quit... i play with some pretty good people despite being completely average myself. Getting more difficult to find a match. Fuck the leaderboard and those obsessed with their stats.

jorgejjvr

Yup... a LOT of this happening now when im in my usual party of 4-6 players. About 30 seconds goes by... people check the leaderboards and they quit... i play with some pretty good people despite being completely average myself. Getting more difficult to find a match. Fuck the leaderboard and those obsessed with their stats.
I see good people as a challenge, same with clans, it's fun to overcome those challenges. And if you lose its fine, worth the shot

I see good people as a challenge, same with clans, it's fun to overcome those challenges. And if you lose its fine, worth the shot

I'm so with you and do the same... i love going against a full "clan" or party. It's a shame that most dont. Nobody in my clan uses clan tags as a result. The party indicator is enough to push most away now as well. :\

Hi, really stupid question, but in communities when I see some are playing, where the heck is the option to join, when I am a member too? Is it even possible, without being friends?

Edit: And yeah destroy the party's, clans, favorite thing of mine, loved it wayback in black ops 1, with my college.

Radec

Can't fucking find a game for an hour now in different modes.

Fucking patch ruined me.

Guess I'm playing campaign while MP is 2x exp.

Heart breaking loss last night because this guy went 0 and 13 on my team. I dragged that team kicking and screaming to lose 72-75. I was in the middle of getting a double kill when the game ended as well.I also played a game where there was only 3 people on each side. I got like 30 kills and everyone else got close to 10.

That would be me I suck and only get like one kill at a time so I let everyone else battle then kill the last person and pick them all up 😀

This is so frustrating they need to fix the scoring system. The person you stole the tags from gets like 25 points instead of the 100. I stopped playing kill confirmed for this reason. I lost so many score streaks from people jacking my tags.

jorgejjvr

I'm so with you and do the same... i love going against a full "clan" or party. It's a shame that most dont. Nobody in my clan uses clan tags as a result. The party indicator is enough to push most away now as well. :
Truly a shame, do we have each other on psn? Perhaps we could play together

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Heart breaking loss last night because this guy went 0 and 13 on my team. I dragged that team kicking and screaming to lose 72-75. I was in the middle of getting a double kill when the game ended as well.I also played a game where there was only 3 people on each side. I got like 30 kills and everyone else got close to 10.

Those are the worst losses, when someone is dragging the team down. I've had plenty of games where I went 30:5 and my team STILL lost because I somehow ended up with not one, but TWO people who were 1:15 or worse.

Ensoul

No one wants to go against a clan becaue people don't enjoy getting slaughtered. At this point if I see a clan, or dont have the top player on my team I backing out as well.

jorgejjvr

No one wants to go against a clan becaue people don't enjoy getting slaughtered. At this point if I see a clan, or dont have the top player on my team I backing out as well.
Yes, I think we understand, you back out for everything

I give it a try, if I get destroyed so be it. But I have beat clans while playing solo, and THEY have left, feels so satisfying

h0tp0ck3t

What I bought
2015-11-20_00002_zpsqo2jt3lx.jpg

What I expected

What I got

Disappointed :(

Bolivar687

Banned
Yea nerf the shotguns into oblivion so they're all useless. /s

Argus isn't some easy mode shotgun btw, but it has garbage hipfire, and you have to lead your shots like the KSG in MW3. Not saying it's hard to play with but try it out and you'll see it has it's downfalls.

The pellet damage mechanics kinda make every shotgun like the KSG. They don't feel competitive because the low TTK almost nullifies their range advantage, especially for the ones that take more than one blast to kill. It's a shame because the shotguns were so amazing in Black Ops 2.

You're more than welcome to join me anytime! I'm usually playing with clanmates/friends and any/all are welcome. We're normally in a full party all communicating and having a good time... while bitching about the lag compensation and getting hitmarkers fo-days lol

PSN: TheCanisDirus

yeah man don't want to hurt your stats lol. I welcome full parties they are usually terrible anyways. your last few posts about backing out of lobbies for every little thing is a big part of why the cod community sucks. no one ever wants to play decent players they just want to run over bad players to inflate stats and make it look like they are good at the game.

BDP

Neo Member
Personally, I don't even bother checking the lobby leaderboard. When I'm playing solo I back out after every match...regardless. Very rarely do I give a lobby another go after playing through a match. If jump into a partial, I play through it and then the next full match...then I'm out.

Obviously playing with a group we stay put, very rarely do we back out of lobby's.

Top Bottom