• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

jorgejjvr

Anyone at all on? I need to play with some decent people before I go mad. My team mates are literally people who suck the acid out of battery and have no sense of what they are doing at all. Absolutely the worst team mates in the past few days for whatever reason.

PSN: CollateralCat-

Save me from causing harm to my controller :(
I'm playing, did you add me?

PSN: jorgejjvr

Edit: I've been inviting you. Let me know when you can play.

I'm playing, did you add me?

PSN: jorgejjvr

Edit: I've been inviting you. Let me know when you can play.

Sorry just went to get some food, I can play now. Mic is busted but I can play objectives fine.

EDIT: Also I think there is a slight glitch with the friends thing when you add someone, I can't see you or anyone I've added lately on my friends Leaderboards. Same with inviting them. Not there when I press triangle.

MrBlonde

I'm gonna give the pharo another go, maybe I'm missing something, or I ran into some laggy games, but I think the gun has been trash since the nerf.
It's not just you, I just unlocked it last night. I did a few rounds and did terrible, maybe I'll try it again but so far not impressed. I usually use smgs but I was getting wrecked by the kn44 last night by a couple people so I tried it for my last 2 matches and did good?? I don't know, maybe I'll give assault rifles another chance because I usually use vesper and vmp, I like the quick movement and not needing stock but the kn44 felt pretty solid..... Anyone know if the rapid fire is good on the kn44 or does it hurt it? Going to be a while before I get there but just curious

As much fun as I'm having, it's a bummer how prevalent camping still is in this franchise.

For me, campers are like a side objective during a multiplayer match. You can either ignore them, or do what I do: run towards their camping spot and keep trying to kill them until you eventually succeed.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I've been reborn by discovering hardcore, no more soaking is lush.

EL CUCO

Did they remove the ability to see parties after the patch? I've ran into a couple lobbies that had the same clan but it didn't show they were together

Edit: NVM I see it now. Guess it was glitched

Hi guys have few questions about things and was hoping someone in here can help answer.

The 'After Action Report' SPM calaculations and numbers seem messed uo to me or am I interpreting them wrong. The score for my last game never seems to mtach my last game score, then it says my average is something like 850 over last 5 games but my actual 'global SPM' is only 215 or so ? I get that if I score 1000 and played for 5 mins in that game then my global SPM = 200 etc.

What I don't get is the averages and the numbers in the SPM box in the after action report - what am I missing here ?

Also can you turn back the way you came on a wall run by turning into the wall WITHOUT jumping ? Or do you need to turn in - fall off - jump - reattach to wall in that order.

Can you attach to a wall you are going towards at 90 degree horizontal angle ? As an example I'm talking about the 'U' shaped wall in the middle of Combine adjacent to the main flanking wall. Whenever I am running from the middle to to get back on the main wall I seem to hit it and just fall to my death.

Can you see your friends 'Global KDR' ? I can only seem to see stuff for specific game types.

What is the lobby leaderboard and people being able to see your stats that has been mentioned in this thread recently ? I don't seem to see this ?

Hoping some of you experts can help me out. Thanks guys.

MrBlonde

Any of u know if long barrel is worth it on the smgs? I'd love to use fast mags or extended mags instead if it's not worth it... Also any of u try rapid fire on the kn44?

Son of a bitch. I'm almost through the last mission on Hardened and the game decides to crash out on me. I go back in and I have to start the whole thing over.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I don't know if the latest update did anything, but this game is running so much better for me now in terms of hit detection and lag in general. Before I would get a ton of hit markers on someone, and then just get melted in 1 sec. So much more fun when then isn't constantly happening...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The servers have been really bad the last few days on PC, I've gone from 20ms every match to wildly fluctuating ms which causes everyone to jerk around, and it's the same for everyone in the lobby.

I don't know if the latest update did anything, but this game is running so much better for me now in terms of hit detection and lag in general. Before I would get a ton of hit markers on someone, and then just get melted in 1 sec. So much more fun when then isn't constantly happening...

it seems like a lot of console players just have bad internet. i regularly get 20-30ms in the start menu but it doesn't mean much if someone else is trying to play off their cell phone towers at 150 ms or just has bad network setup.

purg3

slept with Malkin
it seems like a lot of console players just have bad internet. i regularly get 20-30ms in the start menu but it doesn't mean much if someone else is trying to play off their cell phone towers at 150 ms or just has bad network setup.

I have pretty good internet in terms of up/down speeds and this is the only shooter I've had this much trouble in terms of connection with. Previous CoD's weren't this bad for me.

I really want to jump in and earn some of that juicy double XP but Battlefront is still so fresh.

Gonna have to make time to at least Unlock the Razorback, never tried it the first go around before I prestiged and I really want to.

Victrix

*beard*
Mothership is like small city! Thing is huge

The one time I've seen an enemy call one in we shot it down before he had a chance to do anything with it.

Starting everyone with a launcher on the default classes was a bad, bad idea. As was the 4 shot launcher. Air streaks are just stupid easy to destroy.

Rixxan

The one time I've seen an enemy call one in we shot it down before he had a chance to do anything with it.

Starting everyone with a launcher on the default classes was a bad, bad idea. As was the 4 shot launcher. Air streaks are just stupid easy to destroy.

yeah this is my first call of duty game where i haven't rolled with the high cost controllable air kill streak or whatever

just doesn't feel as worth it

jorgejjvr

Going to eat something guys, ggs!!

Pshhh... And some people here think the Pharo is bad... Not the ones that go against me for sure xD

EL CUCO

Haha yep

And damn I got wraith, raps and mothership again and they destroyed them ALL before they even got there -.-
They should buff the armor on these types of Scorestreaks. Thats pretty pathetic.
Going to eat something guys, ggs!!

Pshhh... And some people here think the Pharo is bad... Not the ones that go against me for sure xD
GG!

LQX

Wow, I just realized that on the farm looking map that a space shuttle takes off half-way through the round.

Can't wait until the server tools drop next year on PC as it seems like some maps are not being rotated into play.

jwk94

This game doesn't have auto save for the campaign, despite it clearly telling you that "progress saved.' Are you kidding me? Hours of work just lost smh.

Top Bottom