• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Is there a way to specifically state what difficulty you want to join public campaign games in? Trying to finish on realistic but I was joining normal and hardened games when I tried.

Also, is the campaign open by default? Ie, if I'm playing on realistic and online can people just join me at random or is realistic blocked off or something? On the PC if it matters.

How the hell do I delete campaign data and start over? I'm unhappy with my character and want to redo it but I can't find anywhere to restart completely.

I believe you go to "Select Mission" (or however it's worded in the menu) and press Start to bring up the option to reset Campaign progress

U2NUMB

Perhaps this has been discussed but where the hell is Nuketown? It is not in the bonus playlists... hell I can not even run a custom game with it but on my X1 it shows that I have it downloaded in the game section.

What am I missing?

brau

How the hell do I delete campaign data and start over? I'm unhappy with my character and want to redo it but I can't find anywhere to restart completely.

Can't you just customize it in the lobby? i am pretty sure you can even change gender there, but maybe not the face?

I forgot to cancel my pre-order from Amazon for the beta key, and this game is now here on my desk for PS4. Do I send back or keep it, gang? It's been since Modern Warfare 3 that I played a Call of Duty.

Can you guys explain the Nightmare mode?

I believe you unlock it after you finish the regular campaign. Its basically the campaign but with Zombies instead. It might have a separate story but not sure.

Kotaku wrote that they even recorded special voice over for the sequences

from the Steam thread...Nightmares trailer

brau

I forgot to cancel my pre-order from Amazon for the beta key, and this game is now here on my desk for PS4. Do I send back or keep it, gang? It's been since Modern Warfare 3 that I played a Call of Duty.

I am really enjoying it. It doesn't look as nice as AW. But the gameplay is fun. Specially online. AND! i love the OST.

Neofx

I can't find any games, anyone else with this issue?

EDIT: After leaving and searching again a few times I got in a game instantly.

The Beard

either my eyes suck or things blend in way to easily to the environment on certain maps

I'm having the same problem. It's like some areas look really flat, and enemies just look like part of the map. I adjusted some of the settings on my TV but it didn't help.

Unrelated, but I also can't adjust the pic to the edges of my screen in the menu. How do you do that? I tried using the d-pad, all the buttons, and the sticks but nothing moves the arrows outward.

BokehKing

Banned
Decisions, decisions...

Which one has better campaign?
Did you play halo 4 and did you like prometheans?
Because I hated them compared to the covenant and that's all you seem to fight in 5, and the same boss I think I fought 3 times so far?

I'm having the same problem. It's like some areas look really flat, and enemies just look like part of the map. I adjusted some of the settings on my TV but it didn't help.

Unrelated, but I also can't adjust the pic to the edges of my screen in the menu. How do you do that? I tried using the d-pad, all the buttons, and the sticks but nothing moves the arrows outward.

on PS4 it should show a message saying you adjust it from the PS4 system settings. Not sure about other systems.

D23

Thanks guys, decided to go with Blops 3

Did you play halo 4 and did you like prometheans?
Because I hated them compared to the covenant and that's all you seem to fight in 5, and the same boss I think I fought 3 times so far?

This did it, i hated the prometheans.

Decisions, decisions...

Which one has better campaign?

I haven't played bo3 but I found halo 5 to have the worst campaign of the series. It was very disappointing.

The last few areas are just waves of enemies in open arenas and the boss fights are frustrating and not interesting at all.

The multiplayer is pretty good but the maps are very simple and all feel the same to me.

I think halo 5 is going to struggle to maintain attention after bo3, fallout, and battlefront.

I also think its going to get cheaper faster than those 3.

U2NUMB

So under Bonus what do you guys all have?

I have Gun game, Ground War and Mercenary Moshpit... is there supposed to be a Nuketown playlist?

batrush

Just picked up the game for free thanks to Target's trade-in promotion. Anyone try out FFA? How is the win distribution? Top three get wins, or only first place?

The kill cam has never ever ever ever been accurate in any COD

case in point, get quick scopes, it always looks like you got shot 8 feet away from your head

When I have a good connection they are super accurate and when I don't they are not. That's all I can tell you. And I see a difference in my results and the numbers of kills I got. This is nothing new it has been discussed on cod forums on different sites for years now.

eldudebro

I've spent the last 18 months or so playing Titanfall as my fps of choice, and having loved Black Ops 1 and 2 I thought it was time to dive back into Call of Duty.

Game is a lot of fun. Took a few games to get the hang of the controls, but once they clicked it just seemed to gel for me. I just need to drop the habit of pressing LB as soon as I respawn and throwing out my flash grenade.....old Titanfall cloaking habits die hard.

Just wish they'd fix the zombies matchmaking. For some reason i'm not getting any public games. Come on Treyarch, get it sorted!

Top Bottom