• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you get a blockbuster card w/ a Visa debit CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have a traditional credit card (i would dig myself into deep debt with a credit card...) but i have a visa card from my bank that draws from my checking account. can i sign up for a new card @ blockbuster with it?

p.s. my name is on my parents account, but they always give me shit that my mom needs to update her credit card info... even though she already has because when i go visit my parents i can rent movies from their blockbuster with no problem.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nope, they only want credit cards. I went in to rent something not long ago and they wouldn't let me on my old card for some reason, so I said alright I'll sign up for a new account. I have a debit Master Card, they wouldn't let me. :/

neptunes

nope, it's the only way they can punish you if you don't return their merchandise.

you decide to rent shit and don't return (even after the 5 notices they mail you)

bad credit...and you don't want that! (nobody does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom