• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you see it? Sony inadvertently reveals the PS5 Pro design in the 30th anniversary logo

R6Rider

Gold Member
I hope those ridges in the middle are soft and flesh colored.
Michael Scott Reaction GIF

saintjules

Gold Member
Announcement is September 16th:

Yep. And people had 18 months to come up with $6-700. No excuses.

Edit: Draugoth Draugoth September 16th is just when games need to support the Pro, not necessarily when the announcement will be made.

A source familiar with Sony’s PS5 Pro plans tells me that all games released on or after September 16th need to support the PS5 Pro, so that suggests that Sony’s official announcement of this console is coming real soon.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
I think Sony has to change the design ps5 is bad for sure and a lot of people are thinking it’s cold does Sony go nostalgia design? And #2 Sony made design risks before.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Was hoping for a better design that wasn't a photoshop of the slim.

I saidin one of these threads, that it would release on the 30th anniversary of the PS1, December 3rd which is a Tuesday this year, in the original color….. so the 9th of this month is the 29th anniversary of the North American release which is Monday, I wonder if anything is planned.

Can’t wait.

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Why would you think it was inadvertent?

The people who designed this, obviously have access to the PS5 Pro design and know when it is going to be announced and they obviously included it anyway...

Looks like an easter egg more than a mistake.

Top Bottom