• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Which places? Ebgames? I'm thinking of doing the same but I don't feel like driving to a million stores only to be left disappointed. I think EB is best bet though since they are getting Rosalinas...maybe they'll be getting some small stock of others as well.

My Future Shop is showing Sheik as in stock so I am going to try there. No reserves.

There is an EB games near by so I will pop in there as well.

espher

No way it sold out in <30s.

I was hitting F5 every 2-3s and it hung for ~30s and loaded to say out of stock.

Kilvin

I'm done, this is such crap.

Got her in my cart get to check out, put my card in and then it takes me back to the main page.

Go back and look, she's already out of stock.

This is just not fun.

Got her in my cart get to check out, put my card in and then it takes me back to the main page.

This is just not fun.

That's your problem, things like that go to people with the card saved on the website. Not saying that you should save your card on websites, just that it's a huge advantage.

"Maximum quantity for the product has been reached"

Literally sold out in 30 seconds. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm tempted to make a thread about it.

N° 2048

This is just not fun.

Same here, was trying to score one for my little brother. Oh well. NoA really fucked up with all this Amiibo availability nonsense.

beta_fuse

That was bogus, crashed mid checkout and brought me back to main page saying I already have the limit in my cart yet I couldn't go through checkout again...

jholmes

Same here, was trying to score one for my little brother. Oh well. NoA really fucked up with all this Amiibo availability nonsense.

As much as I think the Rosalina stuff is a pain in the ass, Nintendo of America didn't tell Target to leave Canada.

Hazu

"Maximum quantity for the product has been reached"

Literally sold out in 30 seconds. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm tempted to make a thread about it.

It was the same with Future Shop and Best Buy as far as I know. We knew it would be hard to get a Rosalina in Canada..

mdubs

Banned
You know, as much as Future Shop dicked us around a bit at least it was realistically possible to get a Rosalina

Weiss

Banned
That's your problem, things like that go to people with the card saved on the website. Not saying that you should save your card on websites, just that it's a huge advantage.

There's no reason for Nintendo to not release more than they have. No idea what they're trying to do, other than provide an essential boon to the scalper market.

I have a feeling ALL the "rare" Amiibos will be released in huge quantities later and we will all be laughing.

It would be nice. I doubt they expected their small, add-on toys to sell more than most of their games.

Top Bottom