• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian PoliGAF - 42nd Parliament: Sunny Ways in Trudeaupia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember if the Liberals tried online voting for their last leadership race. I don't think they did, but I also don't remember going anywhere and voting for it (not that that means anything). The interesting thing about their last convention was that it wasn't just one member, one vote, they also opened the process up to registered "supporters", who didn't need to join the party but could vote anyway.

The Liberals used online voting for their leadership race... I don't remember if they used it for the actual policy convention though.

This is one of the biggies.

There's nothing stopping the patriarch of the family, for example, from standing by the computer and making sure the whole family votes as he chooses.
This is pretty much the biggest problem that would arise from Online Voting. While DDOSing would always exist, and you can verify data to an extent, the real problem is making sure that the person voting is who they say they are.

Whats to stop someone in the family from swiping everyone's Drivers Licenses, their SIN/Health cards and everyone's unique voting PIN and just casting the ballots in their candidate of choices favour? Whats to stop people from forcing or pressuring others to vote a specific way? Going further, whats to stop people from violating election law by taking a picture of their marked e-ballot? How about people who might decide to try and sell their votes?

As much as I would absolutely love an Online Voting system, and in my ideal world there is one, there are many problems which can and would arise.

Mr.Mike

As someone who works in the industry of computer security, I have major reservations about going to online voting.

1) DDOS attacks. As has already been pointed out, we've already seen them happen to the NDP during their leadership convention.

2) Confirmation of identity. No way to verify who is really doing the voting.

3) integrity of the data - how can it be proved that the votes that have been tabulated are the same thing as what people entered? Even putting aside malicious tampering, mistakes can be made. As an example, our support system at work had a random bug the other day which caused all support tickets to get switched to the same region, regardless of what was entered. Oops!

4) Who gets to build the system for the voting? Who gets access to the code? Who gets to verify that it actually does what we're told it does?

I'm not saying it's impossible to do well, but these are some of the barriers that need to be overcome before I'd have any confidence in online voting.

If we're going to do online voting we'd definitely want it to be open-sourced, for the sake of transparency and security. Also presumably in the future the IETF might create some sort of standard for online voting.

I feel like maybe a good compromise would be to not take online voting too seriously, and just use it as a "soft referendum", basically a poll with a bit more legitimacy. Anything like an election or a binding referendum should probably not be held online until our system has proven to be secure and reliable.

Mr.Mike

The article doesn't really support your second comment, since it just says its delayed to allow the feds to share the information and backend required with the Omtario government so they don't have to sesomething completely separate.

I read it as that's what'll happen if there isn't an enhancement to the CPP.

Over the coming months, Ontario and the federal government will be working intensively with other jurisdictions to explore a range of potential CPP enhancements designed to improve Canadians’ retirement income security. To this end, the governments of Canada and Ontario will work with other provinces and territories to develop options for CPP enhancements by the end of May—in time for the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Finance Ministers meeting in June 2016.

In the spirit of collaboration, the federal government acknowledges that the Ontario Government has made important first strides in establishing the ORPP. If provincial agreement on CPP enhancement is not reached, the federal government acknowledges the Government of Ontario’s objective to move forward with the ORPP. As such, the federal government has agreed to facilitate plan registration and data sharing arrangements, and will work with Ontario to ensure that key elements of plan administration, such as the collection of employer and employee contributions, are completed efficiently and cost-effectively.

The CPP enhancement would be preferable since the infrastructure to invest and manage a huge pension already exists and the costs of recreating it ought to be avoided if possible. Also I trust the federal government a lot more when it come to letting the investment board operate at arms length.

gabbo

I read it as that's what'll happen if there isn't an enhancement to the CPP.

The CPP enhancement would be preferable since the infrastructure to invest and manage a huge pension already exists and the costs of recreating it ought to be avoided if possible. Also I trust the federal government a lot more when it come to letting the investment board operate at arms length.

I guess I took some of what I read in the Star today into account when I read what you posted. Either way - Ontario piggybacking on Fed systems already in place, or CPP being enhanced, it's win-win (eventually)

Walpurgis

Banned
This thread has been slow...

So, the CRTC chairman takes a massive dump on the executives of Shaw, Bell and Rogers.
"Local television news is failing us. But it need not. The system sits at a position of strength," Blais said in a luncheon speech at the Canadian Club in Toronto. "In 2014, TV stations spent more than $470 million on local programming and news … the industry is rich in resources.

"I listened as Canadians spoke with intelligence and passion [about local TV news], while corporate executives who own luxury yachts and private helicopters came looking for subsidies," Blais said.
"[The executives are] just complaining. They're forecasting doom and gloom: job cuts, revenue losses, station closures. They run off to court, they run off to cabinet to seek relief. It's their right to do so, but it doesn't make them right," Blais said.
"I fear those who manage media — the corporate executives, accountants, lawyers and MBAs — have lost touch with their audiences. Analysts on Bay Street focus on quarterly results, profits, balance sheets, share prices and other calling cards of private wealth.

"They do not care nearly as much about the health of costly endeavours that preserve the wealth of our democracy," Blais said.
"Corporate executives cannot bury their heads in the sand and pretend that change isn't happening. They must rise up and meet the challenge of a new content era head on."
"If the journalist — trained to professional standards, who subscribes to a particular code of ethics, and who aspires to the highest standards for gathering and interpreting facts to create valuable, intelligent news analysis — disappears, in the absence of a proven alternative, I fear the future of the fourth estate as a pillar of democracy will be at risk," he said.
"The old way of doing business — of squeezing every last drop of profit out of simultaneous substitution and rented, made-in-America content — is no longer sustainable. Truly great content is what draws viewers. Those that make that content will thrive."
God damn, especially at that last part. LMAO!

In other news, last week, Rachel Notley's NDP banned The Rebel from Alberta government news conferences.
According to The Rebel, Nicholas was removed from a Calgary lockup for the royalty review. Lockups allow media access to embargoed documents and unattributed technical briefings from government experts.

On Feb. 3, Rebel correspondent Reid was barred from covering a news conference at the Alberta Legislature with the premier and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Reid said security told her she was on a "no go" list. When she asked for more information, someone called the head of security, who ordered her to leave. Reid said she left peacefully but was never given a chance to ask why she was banned.
Notley's spokeswoman and communications director Cheryl Oates provided a written statement on Tuesday about the decision.

"The government's position is that if you have testified under oath that you are not a journalist, then we don't consider you a journalist," she said.

Oates's comment refers to testimony given by Levant in a libel suit in 2014. He told the court that he was a commentator and a pundit, not a reporter.

Last week, The Rebel sent a letter to the government through Edmonton media lawyer Fred Kozak, outlining problems correspondents Holly Nicholas and Sheila Gunn Reid have encountered.

The Justice Department responded to Kozak with a brief letter dated Feb. 12.

"Our client's position remains that your client and those who identify as being connected to your client are not journalists and are not entitled to access media lockups or other such events," the department wrote.
Manon Cornellier, president of the National Press Gallery on Parliament Hill, said decisions about who to accredit are made by her organization, not by the government of the day.

Members of the Ottawa press gallery include newer digital outlets such as BuzzFeed, Vice and iPolitics, in addition to sites like Rabble and The Tyee that have ideological viewpoints.

Cornellier said that's allowed.

"We don't touch their opinion," she said.

The dispute between Levant and the Alberta government may end up in a courtroom. Levant has set up a petition called "Notley is a bully" and is fundraising for future legal costs.

"Unfortunately we have to sue the government," the site said. "We're not asking for money. We're asking for a judge to declare that what Notley is doing is illegal — it violates our constitutional freedom of the press."
The Rebel has always been horrible so this seemed really random as I was reading it (since there's no clear direct cause). Then I saw this in the related articles.
Justin Trudeau boycotts Sun Media over Ezra Levant rant
justin-trudeau-wedding-photo-bomb.jpg-large

The TV segment aired on Sun News Network's The Source with Ezra Levant on Sept. 15. In the piece, host and opinion columnist Levant shares his view of a photo taken and tweeted by Trudeau's official photographer of the Liberal leader kissing a bride on the cheek on her wedding day.

Trudeau's team capitalized on the moment "to make him look virile and sexy," the oft-brash Levant said in the clip.

In the nearly five-minute rant, Levant said Trudeau invaded an intimate moment on a day when a bride is only to be kissed by her husband and father.

"The idea of the nobleman of the estate riding through like in Medieval times to deflower whatever maidens he wanted — that's still there in Trudeau," he said. "Obviously Trudeau didn't have sex with her. But he pushed himself into the picture in an intimate way."

He questions Trudeau's value of marriage, saying the Liberal leader must believe he's starring in Wedding Crashers​. But "even they had enough class to give the bride herself a pass," he said.

Levant draws a comparison in Trudeau's behaviour to that of his parents, former prime minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Margaret Trudeau, who were "promiscuous and publicized how many conquests they had."

Of the former prime minister, Levant says, "He banged anyone. He was a slut." And Margaret "wasn't much different."
Related?

SRG01

This thread has been slow...

So, the CRTC chairman takes a massive dump on the executives of Shaw, Bell and Rogers.

God damn, especially at that last part. LMAO!

In other news, last week, Rachel Notley's NDP banned The Rebel from Alberta government news conferences.

The Rebel has always been horrible so this seemed really random as I was reading it (since there's no clear direct cause). Then I saw this in the related articles.
Justin Trudeau boycotts Sun Media over Ezra Levant rant

Related?

The NDP has since retracted the ban, which is stupid. There was nearly no 'backlash' whatsoever.

Mr.Mike

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mccallum-immigrants-citizenship-act-language-requirement-1.3453658

But McCallum said the Liberal government has two main goals when it comes to making its changes to the Citizenship Act.

"We would make it impossible for the government to take away someone's citizenship, and we would reduce the barriers currently in place that people have to overcome," he said.

One of those barriers is a test to prove language proficiency in English or French. Bill C-24 expanded the age range for people required to take that test, to those aged 14 to 64 from a range of 18 to 54.

McCallum hinted the government is considering restoring the original age limit, among other changes.

"We could bring it back to [age] 54," he said. "That's an adjustment at the margin on the grounds that some older people coming to this country may not be fully proficient in English, although their children will be and their grandchildren certainly will be."

Silexx

The NDP has since retracted the ban, which is stupid. There was nearly no 'backlash' whatsoever.

Uhhh, there was quite the backlash from almost every Canadian journalists decrying the ban. Which was simply delightful to see Ezra needing to run to the dreaded 'Media Party™' for support.

And no, it was not stupid to retract the ban. No government gets to decide who is and isn't a journalist, the arm's length distance is vital to a free press.

Sapiens

Dude, there was even backlash from Canadaland, who caped for Steph Cuntrie for crissakes. Very left. I don't agree with everything the say, but I like Jesse Brown - besides the point.

There was a definite backlash and I'm glad Notley backed the fuck off. She was in the wrong.

I don't like Levant, but I would never want to deprive people who do.

Tapejara

Dude, there was even backlash from Canadaland, who caped for Steph Cuntrie for crissakes. Very left. I don't agree with everything the say, but I like Jesse Brown - besides the point.

There was a definite backlash and I'm glad Notley backed the fuck off. She was in the wrong.

I don't like Levant, but I would never want to deprive people who do.

That seems unnecessarily vulgar. Guthrie may not be a saint, but neither was Elliot.

Sapiens

That seems unnecessarily vulgar. Guthrie may not be a saint, but neither was Elliot.

Some of those tweets he was accused of making were faked. And actually used in the trial, unfortunately. I need to be convinced that Elliot was not a saint here or deserved to be raked through the coals.

Tapejara

Some of those tweets he was accused of making were faked. And actually used in the trial, unfortunately. I need to be convinced that Elliot was not a saint here or deserved to be raked through the coals.

Guthrie specifically told him she didn't want to talk to him and he continued to engage. As you said, Canadaland sided with Guthrie on this, so here's what Guthrie's friend had to say:

Anne Theriault said:
Now, let's get a few facts straight: Elliott is not on trial for having a difference of opinion with someone. He is on trial for criminal harassment. He tried repeatedly to contact Guthrie even after she had explicitly asked him to leave them alone. He monitored Guthrie's movements via Twitter, shadowed events she attended, and flooded any hashtag she participated in. He made it clear that he was following her every move by publicly commenting on her tweets, even after she had blocked him. He sent messages to people who interacted with her online, making it clear that he was observing everything she did.

http://canadalandshow.com/article/christie-blatchford-worst

The judge stated that Elliot had harassed Guthrie, but it didn't fall under criminal harassment so he wasn't convicted:

There is no doubt that Stephanie Guthrie and Heather Reilly were harassed by Gregory Alan Elliott, either due to the volume or content of his tweets, but that alone does not meet the legal threshold for a conviction, Ontario Court Judge Brent Knazan said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/0...ay-in-twitter-harassment-trial_n_9047716.html

Then there's the fact that you calling Guthrie a cunt just because she didn't play the perfect victim is pretty gross. She felt harassed from a man who tweeted her in large volumes, continued to monitor tweets of her friends and colleagues, tweeted that he was at the same locations she was and made it more than clear that he was still obsessively following and trying to engage with her despite her initial request not to. Just because he didn't break a law doesn't mean he wasn't engaging in some pretty toxic behaviour.

Pedrito

I'm torn on the Rebel ban.

I don't think the journalists who defend them really read or watch what they post. I watch a lot of their videos because they're pretty hilarious and there's almost no "journalism" in them. It's the equivalent of an Internet troll with a video camera.
Sheila G.R. has posted on twitter that her goal is to destroy every NDP candidates. Among many things, she has insinuated that Rachel Notley is responsible for the spike in suicides in Alberta...with stats from before she was elected.
They are activits, not journalists. And if they want to play journalists, they should be member of the press concil and face the heat when the complaints start coming.

On the other hand, with the ban lifted, Ezra will have to stop playing the martyr and he won't be able to scam his followers for "legal fees".

Sapiens

Guthrie specifically told him she didn't want to talk to him and he continued to engage. As you said, Canadaland sided with Guthrie on this, so here's what Guthrie's friend had to say:

http://canadalandshow.com/article/christie-blatchford-worst

The judge stated that Elliot had harassed Guthrie, but it didn't fall under criminal harassment so he wasn't convicted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/0...ay-in-twitter-harassment-trial_n_9047716.html

Then there's the fact that you calling Guthrie a cunt just because she didn't play the perfect victim is pretty gross. She felt harassed from a man who tweeted her in large volumes, continued to monitor tweets of her friends and colleagues, tweeted that he was at the same locations she was and made it more than clear that he was still obsessively following and trying to engage with her despite her initial request not to. Just because he didn't break a law doesn't mean he wasn't engaging in some pretty toxic behaviour.

At least he didn't conspire to accuse her of being a pedophile.

Boogie

Yeah, that was a step too far. But my point was that calling Guthrie a cunt while pretending Elliot was some angel is completely disingenuous.

Where did he pretend Elliot was an angel?

And I don't like "the C-word", don't use it myself, but if there's any behaviour that warrants its use, a knowingly false accusation of being a pedophile qualifies as far as I am concerned.

Tapejara

Where did he pretend Elliot was an angel?

And I don't like "the C-word", don't use it myself, but if there's any behaviour that warrants its use, a knowingly false accusation of being a pedophile qualifies as far as I am concerned.

When I was asked to prove Elliot "wasn't a saint." Like, I even said at the beginning of my first post that Guthrie wasn't a saint either. I have a problem with the double standard at play that she's a cunt but Elliot isn't. If I misinterpreted Sapiens then then I apologize, I just think if you're going to give Guthrie shit you also need to acknowledge that Elliot did some shitty things too.

Silexx

I'm torn on the Rebel ban.

I don't think the journalists who defend them really read or watch what they post. I watch a lot of their videos because they're pretty hilarious and there's almost no "journalism" in them. It's the equivalent of an Internet troll with a video camera.
Sheila G.R. has posted on twitter that her goal is to destroy every NDP candidates. Among many things, she has insinuated that Rachel Notley is responsible for the spike in suicides in Alberta...with stats from before she was elected.
They are activits, not journalists. And if they want to play journalists, they should be member of the press concil and face the heat when the complaints start coming.

On the other hand, with the ban lifted, Ezra will have to stop playing the martyr and he won't be able to scam his followers for "legal fees".

I assure you they know exactly what kind of content Ezra and his goons create and the near unanimous consensus is that he is a stain on the profession. Nonetheless, on a matter of principle, no government should be able to dictate who is and isn't a journalist, even if it includes assholes like Ezra Levant.

Azih

I assure you they know exactly what kind of content Ezra and his goons create and the near unanimous consensus is that he is a stain on the profession. Nonetheless, on a matter of principle, no government should be able to dictate who is and isn't a journalist, even if it includes assholes like Ezra Levant.

Well there is a bit of a niggle there. They have to have some criteria on who gets a press pass and who doesn't. So what should that criteria be?

You are correct that no government should decide who is and isn't a journalist, but the government absolutely can control who gets press passes. What happens when there is too much press such that it exceeds capacity of a venue? If the press feels there is an unjust denial of the press, they are free to discuss it. It's not like they are being censored.

Silexx

You are correct that no government should decide who is and isn't a journalist, but the government absolutely can control who gets press passes. What happens when there is too much press such that it exceeds capacity of a venue? If the press feels there is an unjust denial of the press, they are free to discuss it. It's not like they are being censored.

Sure, if capacity were a concern, then there would be room for scrutiny on who gets accredited. But that's not what was happening here and it wasn't the reason the Notley government gave for banning the Rebel.

Also, government doesn't necessarily have to control who gets press passes. In Ottawa, the Parliamentary Press Gallery determines who gets accredited and it's run by journalists themselves.

maharg

idspispopd
The problem is that their justification, sent by their lawyer no less, was that rebel is not journalistic, allegedly based on Ezra claiming not to be a journalist. It wasn't (at least no one on either side has claimed it was) based on a space crunch or anything like that. It's the why that matters here, not the what.

Silexx

The problem is that their justification, sent by their lawyer no less, was that rebel is not journalistic, allegedly based on Ezra claiming not to be a journalist. It wasn't (at least no one on either side has claimed it was) based on a space crunch or anything like that. It's the why that matters here, not the what.

Slight correction: he said he wasn't a reporter. 'Journalist' is a wide-ranging term that encompasses various roles like reporter, columnist, pundit, etc...

this

non-journos should not get Press passes

SRG01

I keep meaning to post a reply to my posts earlier, but I suppose this reply will have to do: on a technical basis, journalists are only allowed access to legisture/parliaments through the power of the Speaker. On Parliament Hill, journalists are allowed 'access' but the actual organizing of the journalists is done by a third-party organization. At the Alberta legislature, that's actually done through legislature security -- presenting press ID.

The one interesting thing to note is that The Rebel is registered as a journalistic organization on Parliament Hill, along with some other blog sites. However, my impression is that this external organization actually forces even more rigorous standards on the various blogs/news/commentary sites that do register.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-definition-of-journalist-to-journalists.html

Walpurgis

Banned
Well she's right. When you testify in court that you're not a journalist presumably to escape regulations that come with being one, you can't then claim you are one when it suits you.

I agree but this has brought a problem to light. How do we easily determine who is a journalist and who is not? I think they should all be licensed and have to follow rules and regulations. This would make it so that The Rebel could face punishment for their abuse and it would prevent any governments from picking who to let in and what not.

It was definitely a bad move on Notley's part though because, as we can all see, this has given The Rebel attention and made them into the victims (even when they're actually the mean bullies).

I agree but this has brought a problem to light. How do we easily determine who is a journalist and who is not? I think they should all be licensed and have to follow rules and regulations. This would make it so that The Rebel could face punishment for their abuse and it would prevent any governments from picking who to let in and what not.

It was definitely a bad move on Notley's part though because, as we can all see, this has given The Rebel attention and made them into the victims (even when they're actually the mean bullies).

Read this.

Walpurgis

Banned

Wow, he's been at this for a very long time!
He'd built a long career as a right-wing stunt man; I had the dubious honour of "discovering" him back in 1993, when he was a University of Alberta law student in Edmonton agitating against the school's attempts to set aside places for aboriginal students.

Levant posted signs announcing the university had adopted an anti-Semitic policy, and called what amounted to a news conference.

He then told those in attendance that since Jews aren't aboriginals, U of A was discriminating against Jews.
I guess it is difficult if journalists resist regulations. I disagree with them though. Journalists should not be allowed to mislead the public and defame people. There needs to be some basic rules like that. My worst fear is his garbage catching on and the country being destroyed. Just look at the damage that the most trusted news source in America has done.

I recall Levant getting into some trouble last year but I guess that was because it was on TV. Hmm... I guess it is more difficult on the internet. :/

Pedrito

I guess it is difficult if journalists resist regulations. I disagree with them though. Journalists should not be allowed to mislead the public and defame people. There needs to be some basic rules like that. My worst fear is his garbage catching on and the country being destroyed. Just look at the damage that the most trusted news source in America has done.

I recall Levant getting into some trouble last year but I guess that was because it was on TV. Hmm... I guess it is more difficult on the internet. :/

Don't lose too much sleep over this. Most of their videos get less than 5000 views. If Ezra was paying his "journalists", it probably would have folded already.

Silexx

I guess it is difficult if journalists resist regulations. I disagree with them though. Journalists should not be allowed to mislead the public and defame people.

They're not.

There needs to be some basic rules like that.

You mean like libel laws? Yes, those exist. In fact, Canada has some of the most strict libel laws rivaled perhaps only by Great Britain. If you want to be a journalist in this country, you need libel insurance or you're not going to have a career for very long.

Tapejara

"Liberals to roll out first budget on March 22nd amid financial uncertainty"

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...dget-march-22-amid-financial-uncertainty.html

The slow economy is projected to cut federal revenues by $11 billion over the next two years, crippling the Liberal vow to keep the deficit to under $10 billion during that timeframe.

Instead, finance officials said Monday that the deficit is expected to be at least $2.3 billion in the current fiscal year, $18.4 billion in 2016-17 and $15.5 billion in 2017-18.

Despite the larger-than-expected deficit numbers, the Liberal government vowed to move ahead with promised investments in the economy.

“In order for us to provide the growth the middle class needs, short-term deficits will be larger than expected,” Finance Minister Bill Morneau told a town hall meeting in Ottawa Monday morning.

Silexx

Ok folks, we can now go back to calling Erza Levant a piece of shit again:

Paul McLeod ‏@pdmcleod

So Michael Coren wrote a column defending the Liberal position on Sex Ed and is fired from The Rebel.

thefil

Not really politics, but my partner's Mom got laid off from her job in Calgary. Now we're looking at potentially having to support her mortgage in a few months. Her job was pretty highly specialized to the oil industry, too.

Feeling the shaky Canadian economy even though we're both currently working in the US. :( We only just stopped living paycheck to paycheck 5 months ago and now our ability to put away savings is going to be gone. Arguably we'll have a house for it in a couple decades, but...

Walpurgis

Banned
​Cooper Nemeth's death mourned across Winnipeg
North Kildonan city councillor Jeff Browaty is asking for a moment of silence to mark the death of 17-year-old Cooper Nemeth at city hall on Monday.

After a week long search, with hundreds of volunteers going door-to-door across the city, the search for the teenager was called off early Sunday morning.

The River East Collegiate student's remains were discovered by police Saturday in the back lane of a home on Bayne Crescent.

It was an outcome no one wanted but the volunteer effort to find Nemeth showed how strong the community is when it comes together, said councillor Browaty.

Basically, the guy went to a party last Saturday and his parents expected him to be gone overnight but he didn't come home in the morning and his phone was dead. He had a host of mental issues (not schizo, I mean depression, anxiety, etc.) that he was being medicated for so there was a lot of concern. The community came together and searched for him everyday last week. The story even made it to national news. Unfortunately, he was killed by several people for something drug related. His body was found in a recycling bin a few days ago. They have one guy in custody and the others will soon follow.

I live in the same part of the city this all went down and I have never seen anything like this. The speed with which the police reacted, the amount of resources they put into this and the extensive media coverage is commendable. It really is great that they were there for Cooper's family and I feel really sad for them. However, this is a clear example of how no one cares about Aboriginal people.

Exhibit A:
Missing teen Jaylene Amos found safe, say Winnipeg police
Winnipeg police say Jaylene Amos, a 14-year-old girl who had been missing for more than a month, has been found safe.

Amos was last seen in the city's North End during the afternoon of Jan. 4, police said when they issued a public appeal on Jan. 15 for any information on her whereabouts.

The police service issued an update on Sunday, saying she "has been safely located."

This is absurd. I've never heard about this until today and the police very clearly didn't put much resources into this one. Whether she lived or died, Winnipeg just couldn't care less. That girl was gone since the new year, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom