• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Subaru

Keoma defeated Haitani in São Paulo and earned that spot. And he is showing that he is good, he beat GAMERBEE, c'mon.

Why you trollin. Hope you don't honestly believe what you typed up there, lol.

Add up the player seeding points

Poongko = 43 legit
Daigo = 51 legit

Kaz = 79 fraud
Xian = 70 fraud

The numbers do not lie. That is why Daigo will 3-0 kaz. Unfortunately poongko, the lowest player in top 4 winners will fall apart, giving Xian a free path.

Some people are just born lucky.

Village

Xavier is too awesome!
dHeuxrQ.png

oh wow, that's radical

Add up the player seeding points

Poongko = 43 legit
Daigo = 51 legit

Kaz = 79 fraud
Xian = 70 fraud

The numbers do not lie. That is why Daigo will 3-0 kaz. Unfortunately poongko, the lowest player in top 4 winners will fall apart, giving Xian a free path.

Some people are just born lucky.

toddhunter bodying Last Emperor

shows how washed up last emporer is these days

pixelish

so who has the most disappointing performance in capcom cup and who exceeded your expectations?

disappointing: nemo (didn't even a single game), bonchan (had him in top 3 in my fantasy brackets), dieminion (just unfortunate)

exceeded my expectations: misse, keoma, itazan and shiro (had both of them go 0-2)

so who has the most disappointing performance in capcom cup and who exceeded your expectations?

disappointing: nemo (didn't even a single game), bonchan (had him in top 3 in my fantasy brackets), dieminion (just unfortunate)

exceeded my expectations: misse, keoma, itazan and shiro (had him go 0-2)

justin wong is disappointin given the amount of hype he was getting

exceeded, easily keoma. also luffy gets credit for getting 9th after being sent to losers first round, even beating mago in a matchup that is not in rose's favor.

Dahbomb

exceeded my expectations: misse, keoma, itazan and shiro (had him go 0-2)
Nemo, Bonchan and Momochi easily. They all looked really good coming into this tournament and just failed dramatically. Momochi went 1-2 but even the game he won his characters looked very shaky.

Keoma and Misse exceeded my expectations.

Top Bottom