• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

pixelish

getting ready for top 8
CVljHaXUwAAGZZj.jpg

so who has the most disappointing performance in capcom cup and who exceeded your expectations?

disappointing: nemo (didn't even a single game), bonchan (had him in top 3 in my fantasy brackets), dieminion (just unfortunate)

exceeded my expectations: misse, keoma, itazan and shiro (had both of them go 0-2)

Disappointing - Bonchan and Momochi easily. They should've been top 8 at the least (especially momo)

Exceeding - Other than the obvious ones like Koema and Misse, I'm gonna choose Daigo. Not just because of where he's placed, but just how fantastic he's been. His execution is so on point and his mind is totally in the right place. I wasn't expecting him to look as good as he is.

Qvoth

Checked out r/kappa, saw daigo's clutch against infiltration and misse bait on bonchan
Any other great moments?

pixelish

depressed gamerbee strikes again
Bruce Hsiang ゲマビ ‏@GamerBeeTW 35s
I really want a world champion title but it looks like farer from me again.... I dont know how long is this road going....

Top Bottom