• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

Not gonna be happy at the end of this match. Always have rooted for Xian's Gen but I've also loved Poongko's play. Hope it comes down to the wire at least.

MrDaravon

Daigo winning would complete the circle of SF4. Started with Daigo winning EVO, ends with Daigo winning Capcom Cup.

Yeah I don't have a real personal favorite in at this point (there's multiple people I'd like to see win TBH) but Daigo winning would 100% be the best in terms of the game's narrative from beginning to end.

SlimXx

Yeah I don't have a real personal favorite in at this point (there's multiple people I'd like to see win TBH) but Daigo winning would 100% be the best in terms of the game's narrative from beginning to end.

Only if he plays original Ryu in the final match

xian's been capcom cup runner up for two years. if he wins, he gets over that hump

I still remember the face he had when he lost last year at capcom cup

Top Bottom