• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
nichijou16-1.jpg

I believed in you until the end Snake Eyez. ;_;7

And with that win Daigo puts another guaranteed 5k in his pocket. Snake still goes home with 10k though. That's a nice chunk of change.

Coda

His Evil Ryu isn't nearly as good as Daigo's Evil Ryu. Can't do much about the beast when he's on his game.

trixx

This is like 3rd time in a row against daigo :(. Welp maybe in Street fighter 5.

Still great that he came 6th? Great stuff

ScribbleD

Snake played really well throughout the tournament and made it far, props to him. Daigo is to him what Kazunoko is to Daigo: a demon.

On the bright side, now we can all focus all of our cheering on Misse.

DRE Fei

Dude's been playing for 20+ years so he knows the zangief matchup like the back of his hand. Good tournament for snake though.

Vex_

Banned
Only if you don't have a backup, I dont know snakeeyez well, but I think as a top player you should have a backup incase you are going to be dominated 3-0.

So much for this game being balanced amirite?

Kaz will beat daigo again due to e.ryu not really having a true answer to dive kick shenanigans.

Top Bottom