• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th at PSX) | Concluding the SF4 Era With A $250,000 Tournament

phaonaut

You can definitely win mirror matches even if you are not the better person with that character. He may have still lost the set, but it would have been more competitive.

Pretty obvious Daigo sandbagged in his previous match. He probably just wanted more games.

lXxCAjH.gif

ShinMaruku

I told people the US was gonna get bodied. Seeing Snake get destroyed like that should be a wake up call. US is more free than me. :E

Seriously I don't know who's left to take out Kazunoko. He historically has the upper hand on every guy left. Unless Xian has a good counter pick I think it's his to lose.

As soon as Kaz beat Daigo, I became afraid losers would just become Daigo gatekeeping everyone else only to lose again, and that's how it's shaping up. He has to fight Kaz to win, and he cannot do it. It's impossible for him.

Yep. He's going to have to pull out Ryu and hope the increase in life can help him cause an upset. Evil Ryu is just not working against Kazunoko. It's all player matchups at the top level. Misse defeating Bonchan changed the outcome of many matchups as Bonchan would body Kazunoko and Daigo would body Bonchan.

trixx

You can definitely win mirror matches even if you are not the better person with that character. He may have still lost the set, but it would have been more competitive.

Yes he should've went E.Ryu second game against Daigo. Probably would've won at least a round.

Xian's Sagat? LOL no. I think Xian will just stick with Gen but Kazunoko has his number in that match up historically I believe. I don't like Poongko's chances either and we've seen Kaz dismantle Misse and Daigo already.

Daigo thinks Misse is his demon. Daigo vs poongko is a toss up. The two go back and forth and it's just a crazy match full of offense. Daigo would rather Xian lose to Kazunoko if he can even make it to losers finals.

ismk

Seriously I don't know who's left to take out Kazunoko. He historically has the upper hand on every guy left. Unless Xian has a good counter pick I think it's his to lose.

You're right, Yun is a really strong character and almost OP in Kazunoko's hands.

Top Bottom